An absolutely awesome body wrapped in a tight latex catsuit
Patrycja.

Lumba

Office work in LaTeX.mp4

File Size: 1045 MB
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 30 FPS
Movie Length: 13:28

Office work in latex, our sweet model experiences how she helps us with office work.
In a tight latex catsuit, of course.
Patrycja.

Lumba

Latex Casting.mp4

File Size: 1.21 Gb
Movie Length: 15:57

Our brunette Pronostar experiences an unusual casting and her first great experience in a skin-tight latex catsuit
Patrycja

Lumba

Electra German Store Verlorene Manieren.mp4

File Size: 154 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720 50 FPS
Movie Length: 06:01

ENG: If you come late, life punishes you... in his case I do it! Punctuality is an absolute basic requirement for me,
That's why my personal tolerance limit for delays due to my own fault is exactly 0%. Bad luck for the slaves who don't have it on the chain
receive. Luckily, there is a solution to every problem…sometimes harder than expected!

DE: Wer zu spät kommt, den bestraft das Leben… in seinem Fall tue ICH es! Gerade Pünktlichkeit ist für mich eine absolute Grundvoraussetzung,
daher liegt meine persönliche Toleranzgrenze bei verschuldeter Verspätung bei genau 0%. Pech für die Sklaven, die es nicht auf die Kette
bekommen. Zum Glück gibt es für jedes Problem die passende Lösung… manchmal härter als erwartet!

Lumba

Green full body latex suit.mp4

File Size: 637 MB
Movie Length: 13:22

Experience our sexy model in a green full body latex suit as she strips for us.
Lindsey Cruz

Lumba

Pervert Rubber Doll.mp4

File Size: 2311 MB
Movie Length: 53:38

The horniness of the fully rubberized object knows no bounds, but it was stored the entire night in the sarcophagus.
Mean as his mistress is his horniness is further increased before to let the poor object unsprayed in Rope Bondage
for one more night to suffer alone with his lust.

Lumba

My Nasty Latex Fantasy.mp4

File Size: 2430 MB
Movie Length: 56:37

For the rubber disposal object this year all holidays fall on one day! First he may watch as his two Rubber Goddesses
Mistress Black Diamoond & Bizarre Lady Alice spoil each other and rub their super hot luxury latex bodies with oil then
there is even "champagne"! It may only breathe in completely hosed, then he must also drink it. Upsss.. But it gets even
better, he may extensively lick rubber pussy and there are also several rounds of facesitting at the end of the wellness
program. Detached from reality, he registers how his "little one" is slowly but tenderly driven to orgasm, Well and
then it's over with funny as the condom full of sperm is held over his mouth! Stupidly, his horniness is now gone but
swallowing is announced, whether the poor rubber disposal object that now wants or not! we times the strapon and the whip
unpack and discipline the Slut times something" The next day may Stummel tail at the mistress for training antanzen.
That this ends quite badly for the slut in bondage, mercilessly delivered to the sadism of the mistress, the sissy had
probably not expected. At the latest when it floats completely defenseless free in space, completely hosed and the
environment reduced to the small windows of the gas mask and then perceives that the mistress just pleasurable even unpacks
the whip it knows that this will be an extremely hard training for you.

Lumba

Heavy rubber.mp4

File Size: 2231 MB
Movie Length: 51:57

100% real underground SM, fetish and bondage from Germany! As an enthusiast you should not miss this!
Actors: Jill,Stars Baroness, Bijou,Latex Toy
Studio: Kinky DE

Lumba

Rubberqueens.mp4

File Size: 7306 MB
Movie Length: 03:56:35

In the stately castles, torture cellars and country estates of our bizarre ladies, special ladies' gatherings in latex and rubber
take place every day. Selected slave pigs serve as play objects for the many mistresses. Hardcore spanking sessions make the motionless
bound bodies of these lowly creatures shine in bloody bright colors. This film is a true masterpiece in creaking latex and skin-tight
rubber. Have fun.

Lumba

Miss Untamed Spit And Sweat Sanatorium.mp4

File Size: 686 MB
Movie Length: 16:36

You are the head nurse of a sanitarium where wives send their husbands to be imprisoned humiliated and mistreated for the rest of
their lives while their humiliation and torment is caught on camera for their wives' enjoyment.
I wake up bound to a bed where you inform me where I am and what my wife has done and that all of the nurses and doctors here wear
masks or hoods so ill never see another person's face till I perish. Each "treatment" in this facility is custom-tailored to each
"patient" and my wife has informed you about my germaphobia. You have decided the only fluids I will be drinking during my very
lengthy stay here is your spit and sweat. You proceed to spit in my mouth and on my face. Then you remove your top and shove my
face in your armpits and demand me to lick it clean. During all this bring up how my wife will be showing these videos to all her
friends and how I best get used to the smell of your spit and sweat since I will not be allowed to wash it off.

Lumba

My Latex Doll 3.mp4

File Size: 5609 MB
Movie Length: 01:49:37

Come out, come out... to play, little latext vixens and naughty rubber sluts...
Studio: Nightclub Original Series

Lumba

Lady Isis-Rubber Trash.mp4

File Size: 1821 MB
Movie Length: 44:19

The reporter Alex H. has broken into the private house of Lady Isis without authorization to convict her of a crime, which he has been
researching for some time. At the moment when he is trying to transfer various incriminating files from her PC to his own, the light
goes out for him. When he wakes up again, he finds himself completely wrapped in heavy latex and helplessly tied up with rubber foil
in the basement of a condemned building. Full of horror, he now realizes that he is completely at the mercy of the Rubber Goddess Isis.
She wants his hidden house key and the access code for his PC. So begins for the thief and his tail. an extremely sadistic CBT interrogation
in which he also gets nasty problems with his air.

Actors: Lady Isis, Lady V, Alex H.
Studio: Amator

Lumba

Relaxed day at home.mp4

File Size: 421 MB
Movie Length: 08:52

I enjoy a relaxed day at home. Of course in a tight latex catsuit.
Model: Fenna