Girls don't like shaving fetish hairy pussy

stels2245

Cumming in Waves

DESCRIPTION: Emerald is using a back massager to work on some kinks from our outdoor shooting! However she soons discovers the back massager is good for more than just working out sore muscles.
MODEL: Emerald Lee
GENRE: Videos

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 321 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Hairy Yoga

DESCRIPTION: I decided to set up my camera while I did some yoga and stretching. This is not a performance, I really am stretching, aren't I flexible! Of course moving my body around like that gets me turned on so I have to get naked and masturbate, don't miss all the great hairy pussy yoga angles!
MODEL: Nikki Silver
GENRE: Hairy Legs

INFO:
======
Duration: 14 min 16 s
Size: 171 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Kinky Hairy Girl

DESCRIPTION: Lilith is so sexy in her thigh high garters and lithe all natural body. She teases the camera and turns herself on with lots of kinky toys like nipples clamps and much, much more
MODEL: Lilith Luxe
GENRE: Videos

INFO:
======
Duration: 14 min 45 s
Size: 440 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Body Tour Download Version

DESCRIPTION: I'm having trouble editing my original post so I just made a new one here with the Download Version of 'Body Tour' Sorry for the inconvenience!
MODEL: Nikki Silver
GENRE: Body Tour

INFO:
======
Duration: 19 min 48 s
Size: 591 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Stinky Girl

DESCRIPTION: Katie comes in from some gardening and smells her armpits, she decides it's time for a shower. She takes off her cute jean shorts and white tank before getting into the shower and soaping up all her hairy bits. Touching her natural body gets her turned on and she soon is sitting in the shower stimulating her clit with the shower head until she cums!
MODEL: Katie Zucchini
GENRE: Facial Hair

INFO:
======
Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 319 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Curvy River Goddess

DESCRIPTION: Magnolia wears white cotton panties and tank top and plays in the, actually, very cold river with her huge natural breasts. They hang as she reaches into the water, her nipples getting hard and the fabric wet and transparent. She disrobes and masturbates in an inner tube before getting down to business on a rock with her dildo.
MODEL: Magnolia
GENRE: Big Boobs, Toy Play

INFO:
======
Duration: 14 min 37 s
Size: 435 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Pin Up Hairy Girl

DESCRIPTION: I got Felix dressed up in this vintage one piece with sheer thigh highs and heels. She primps in the bathroom before brushing our her dark armpit hair with a comb, as well as her super thick bush! Then she slowly takes off her super cute, pin up outfit and get in the shower for some soapy, all natural, shower time and peeing!
MODEL: Felix
GENRE: Heels, Stockings

INFO:
======
Duration: 11 min 6 s
Size: 331 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Dark, Wet Hair in the Bath

DESCRIPTION: The video to go along with the photoset. Lots of close ups of Kisa's amazing body hair swaying in the water of her bath and her soaping up and washing all her hairy bits! Soon she's naked and playing with her pretty, all natural pussy and making herself cum using the faucet!
MODEL: Kisa Fae
GENRE: Hairy Armpits, Hairy Legs, Hairy Nipples, Happy Trail aka 'treasure trail', Meaty Lips

INFO:
======
Duration: 16 min 58 s
Size: 503 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

All oiled up

DESCRIPTION: If you wanted to see Eleanor really take some time showing off her body, with lots of close ups of her beautiful breasts getting massaged with oil and her butt cheeks falling just as she rubs oil up over them, for a moment, revealing her wet pussy and hairy bush, you have it!
MODEL: Eleanor Rose
GENRE: Big Boobs

INFO:
======
Duration: 13 min 56 s
Size: 416 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Sun drenched Hairy Blonde

DESCRIPTION: Emerald looks so beautiful covered in sunlight with the Oak Tree's behind her. We only shot this one video outside, so enjoy it! She is very determined to orgasm and sure know how to use her fingers!
MODEL: Emerald Lee
GENRE: Blondes

INFO:
======
Duration: 12 min 44 s
Size: 380 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Intimate Moment

DESCRIPTION: Eleanor was so kind as to let me shoot her in her own bedroom. She strips out of her white, cotton sleep wear and starts rubbing her clit through her panties. Soon she is really wet and turned on and takes them off for better access...
MODEL: Eleanor Rose
GENRE: Big Boobs

INFO:
======
Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 372 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Hairy Yoga

DESCRIPTION: Felix is doing yoga in her stretch pants and sports bra. Her amazing body looks even better from low angles of her juicey booty and athletic frame, soon she is in just a thong, stretching her legs far apart.
MODEL: Felix
GENRE: Anal

INFO:
======
Duration: 16 min 34 s
Size: 494 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Hairy Lingerie Wrestling

DESCRIPTION: At least, the not so long awaited first ever scene of Harley Hex having sex with another person! Harley and I go shopping for lingerie and come back. As we are trying on stuff we start fighting over a particular slip and soon I am straddling Harley and tearing her pantyhose off, one thing leads to another for a good hour long video of making out, hairy armpit licking, hairy pussy licking, finger fucking, wrestling, ending with Harley taking my strap on and cuming hard all over my cock.
MODEL: Harley Hex
GENRE: Kissing, Lingerie, Panties, Role Play, Toy Play

INFO:
======
Duration: 1 h 0 min
Size: 1.77 GiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD

stels2245

Bad Student 1 920

Actress:: Harley Hex
Keywords: Anal

Harley gets bored reading a book and starts caressing her thick, soft leg hair. Soon she's trailing her hand up to her short jean shorts and taking them off. She even gets out her hitachi with an anal attatchment and vibrates her butt into orgasm!

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 449 MiB
Duration: 15 min 4 s

Download link(s): LINK

stels2245

Breathless 1 920

Actress:: Ozzy Aqua
Keywords: Toy Play

Ozzy has some fun stripping out of her matching bra and panties before using a vibrator and dildo on herself till she cums.

FileSize: 521 MiB
Duration: 17 min 27 s

stels2245

Mermaid 1 920

Actress:: Nikki Silver
Keywords: Outdoor, Water

This started off as an excercise video with squats and stretching but I couldn't resist the water so I dived right in and had a great time! I love this video, it is beautiful and it felt amazing to make, enjoy! Cinematography by Ash Cassidy.

FileSize: 708 MiB
Duration: 21 min 20 s

stels2245

Up close and Personal 1 920

Actress:: Louise13
Keywords: Big Boobs

Join Louise on this lazy afternoon, she undress's herself by the window and plays with her beautiful body and penetrates herself with a dildo making her cum in cute little squeaks.

FileSize: 514 MiB
Duration: 17 min 14 s

stels2245

New Model! Sunset 1 920

Actress:: Liv
Keywords: Outdoor

Liv is gorgeous in the sunset and strips out of her thin clothing and makes herself cum in the wanning light. Lots more to come of this cutie!

FileSize: 261 MiB
Duration: 8 min 45 s

stels2245

Growing like weeds 1 920

Actress:: Harley Hex
Keywords: Hairy Armpits, Hairy Legs, Outdoor

I put this hairy girl to work in my garden. (As I do with many models, see Louise's garden shoot and the upcoming girl/girl of me and Simone Delilah!) of course she got distracted by her gorgeous hairy body and had to make herself cum!

FileSize: 427 MiB
Duration: 14 min 21 s