Hairy Fetish Mania: Natural Unshaved Women Pussy

KitPan

My M0m !s a sweethe@rt, the sort of Mother you'd see 0n a 50's si, perfectly proper housewife, overprotective of me, her 0nly s0n, and so pure and innocent. I get the feel!ng that even though she !s proper she has dirty thoughts, there's an indescribable tensi0n when she !s near t0 me. She k!sses me 0n the cheek every time I leave the house, the k!sses have been migrat!ng closer and closer t0 the corner of my mouth, her eyes locked 0n mine t0 gauge my reacti0n.
She met D@d in High School and they've been t0gether since then. My D@d !s a nice h@rd work!ng sort of guy, but I'm pretty sure they have have zero sex life, they d0n't always sleep in the same bedroom anymore. He usuallyes home late, I hear him tinker!ng around in the garage, he eats dinner, takes a shower and watches TV 0n the sofa until he sleeps there. In the morn!ng M0m will turn off the TV, k!ss him good morn!ng and make sure I get t0 school 0n time. The relati0nship between myself and my father !s odd. I find myself hat!ng him for no reas0n at all, seeth!ng with a sort of jealousy when M0m helps him pull 0n h!s winter coat.
I've played out different fantasy scenarios where I trick M0m int0 hav!ng sex with me. In my dreams she loves it. She d!scovers it's me, and she has wild, passi0nate sex with me. I want her green eyes locked 0n mine whens she !s suck!ng my dick, her sweet lips that I'm so familiar with locked tightly around my c0ck. In my dreams, she learns that I am the 0nly man she'll ever need. She leaves D@d and I get t0 take her whenever I want, in all the ways I fantasize about.
D@d leaves for work th!s morn!ng. It's M0nday, it's Martin Luther K!ng Day and I have the day off of school. It's the perfect opportunity t0 play out 0ne of my fantasies t0 see how M0m reacts. Watch the st0ry unfold...
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:18:30
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 fps, 6710 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 192 Kbps
File Size: 913 MB
File type: MP4

Download from depfile.com (913.43 MB)

Download from k2s.cc (457.21 MB)
Download from k2s.cc (456.21 MB)