Boy/Girl Hand Domination / HandJobs

Nickolette

Anny Aurora - Stud Milker

When Mistress Anny demands a cum tribute she makes sure she always gets one. Her new vibrating silicone sleeve fits perfectly around her slave's cock to milk out every drop whether he is ready to cum or not. The bound and helpless bitch boy can only submit to the will of his German Goddess as he lays there and gives exactly she wants. A big, messy load all of himself to only just be shoved right into his mouth where cum belongs.

MP4 / 1.28 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:15:27

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

AJ Applegate - Draining Your Balls

Goddess AJ is in complete and total control of your cock. She has you right where she wants you so she can milk you dry. All you can do is lay there helpless and obedient as she teases, edges and toys with your cock any way that she desires.

MP4 / 1.01 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:08

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Ballbusting Certification feat Mandy Marx and Lucid

Mandy Marx gives advice on how to squeeze, punch, destroy balls. Complete with added stroking and very effective boy-humiliation. Featuring new mistress Lucid (Lucy to her close friends and subs) who looks on, then gets right in there.

Several steps are required to be a QCCP certified ball-squeezer. Lucy learns the ropes, taking her lesson with enthusiasm. And with a smile on her face which says diminishing boys is a happy reflex.

But is she cute? What else is she about? We think her focus and sense of fun in the room is similar to Helix, which is high praise of course. Buy now to see.

MP4 / 465 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Carlin Says - Hanging and Begging

You, hanging from my perfect suspension. Comfortable, swinging, with no control, your dick dangles like an udder waiting to be milked. Your pathetic attempts to thrust away. You can do nothing. I make you my bitch, start, and stop past your . I ruin you--I make you leak, a pathetic silly tweaking boy. I leave. Come back. Again. Watch. Could be you, haha.

MP4 / 456 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Cassie Clarke - Slave gets a leather glove edging hj

She loves to play with her pets, loves to see a man squirm on the edge of orgasm

Watch Miss Clarke take control of her sub, teasing him with her hands, Wanking him every now and then to just keep that tension as high as possible, finally as he has been teased enough she allows him 10 seconds in which he is aloud to cum in if he can

MP4 / 917 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Cassie Clarke - Your cock is now her cock

Just when you think your about to cum, she stops and does not allow it

Taking your cock and making it her own, Cassie owns it and she is the one that decides what it does and when it can cum, she keeps getting the poor slave on edge of the best orgasm and then stopping, watching his cock pulsate and spasm with excitement to explode

MP4 / 1.05 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:13

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Cory Chase & Ashley Adams - Attack of the Vampire

Ashley and her team of vampire hunters call out the vampire queen to leave her lair and fight. She laughs and agrees to the ultimate showdown. While they go to Cory's lair to hunt her, she will secretly hunt Ashley's husband. "He will not be able to resist me" She says smoothly as she puts on her sexy lingerie.

He's at the gym when the vampire queen appears. "Oh my god" Is all he can mutter before she attacks. With a bite to his neck he's on his knees and powerless. Frozen in her grip she strips him and puts him under her heel. She taunts him and teases him, putting her pussy on his helpless face and making him worship one that he hates. "You're wife can't help you now" The vampire queen yells and begins to stroke and suck on his cock until he cums and she ends his pathetic existence.

"My husband!" Ashley yells in agony. Clouded in anger and vengeance she agrees to a final fight with the vampire queen. A potion is shared between them, with every orgasm they will become weaker until the orgasms finish this once and for all.

They attack each other, fast hard fingers probing each others pussies. They try to make one another cum as fast as they can, looking with hatred in their eyes. But it's the mortal Ashley who's body gives out first. Soon she's a cumming puddle of a woman, drenching from the vampire's every touch. She becomes weaker and weaker as her face turns pale and her body shakes with orgasm after orgasm and the vampire feasts on her cum.

MP4 / 1.57 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:30:52

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Aria Alexander - Cruel Cum Trainer

Mistress Aria may look sweet and innocent but her slave soon finds out to never judge a book by it's cover. His balls are locked securely in place with steel spikes reminding him that no reward ever goes un-punished. She laughs hysterically at the slave's cruel predicament while alternating between seductive teasing and fast rapid stokes. He is so horny when she brings him close enough to the edge he releases massive amounts of cum without her touching his cock at all. Aria is not going to be fully happy until his orgasm is totally ruined and violently jerks his dick post-orgasm making him scream for mercy.

MP4 / 412 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:33

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Lucy - Slave Can't Help It

Mistress Lucy tries to torment her young slave with all the things she knows he can't help. He is gagged and bound, feeling vulnerable and very aroused because of it, Mistress Lucy demands him to obey her fully and come only when she tells him that he can. But unfortunately the slave can't bear it long enough. The orgasm is available with five camera angles. Other cameras angle is at the end of the clip!

AVI / 1.19 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Demi Sutra - Destroyed Orgasm

If it's one thing that Goddess Demi loves it's making your weekly orgasms as painful and ruined as possible. Yes, you get the chance to cum for your Goddess once a week but at what price?!? Goddess Demi never said your orgasms were going to be pleasurable but beggars can't be choosers when your cock no longer belongs to you.

MP4 / 1.00 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:07

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Liza & Lady Estelle - Shoe and Latex Slut Milked 1

Sluts need to have their COCKS locked up! Only once in a while, when they have been behaving VERY good, they get unlocked for a much needed release. If they WORK for it and earn it, like this rubber slave. He must show his devotion and gently lick our HIGH HEELS, he must suffer and feel the pain as his chastity cage gets tighter and tighter once we TEASE him with our legs, feet and shoes. He is such a WHORE for us, so horny, so desperate to CUM. The pleasure is ours, even when he finally gets MILKED by our hands, we RUIN the ORGASM for him!

MP4 / 243 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:27

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Liza & Lady Estelle - Shoe and Latex Slut Milked 2

Sluts need to have their COCKS locked up! Only once in a while, when they have been behaving VERY good, they get unlocked for a much needed release. If they WORK for it and earn it, like this rubber slave. He must show his devotion and gently lick our HIGH HEELS, he must suffer and feel the pain as his chastity cage gets tighter and tighter once we TEASE him with our legs, feet and shoes. He is such a WHORE for us, so horny, so desperate to CUM. The pleasure is ours, even when he finally gets MILKED by our hands, we RUIN the ORGASM for him!

MP4 / 245 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:31

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Nikki Whiplash & Liza - Teased and Milked Leather Slut 1

Mistress Nikki Whiplash was so kind to introduce her "boot slut" to me and indeed he was very horny and hungry for our footwear!But he knows his place, underneath our heels and soles. His tongue ready to LICK and worship every inch of our patent and leather BOOTS. His cock just kept growing, even more so when we squeezed it between our boots, ha ha. So we kept teasing him, with our heels, our hands and sexy bodies.The poor slave had to control himself so hard, always EDGING, near to CUMMING but he had to wait...until he was finally allowed to SPUNK on our BOOTS.

This is a MUST-HAVE clip for leather and boot lovers!

MP4 / 272 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:35

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Nikki Whiplash & Liza - Teased and Milked Leather Slut 2

Mistress Nikki Whiplash was so kind to introduce her "boot slut" to me and indeed he was very horny and hungry for our footwear!But he knows his place, underneath our heels and soles. His tongue ready to LICK and worship every inch of our patent and leather BOOTS. His cock just kept growing, even more so when we squeezed it between our boots, ha ha. So we kept teasing him, with our heels, our hands and sexy bodies.The poor slave had to control himself so hard, always EDGING, near to CUMMING but he had to wait...until he was finally allowed to SPUNK on our BOOTS.

MP4 / 279 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:50

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Nikki Whiplash & Liza - Teased and Milked Leather Slut 3

MP4 / 288 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:09

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sarah DiAvola - Domestic Cock Control

This cock is Mine. This cock lives to serve Me, lives to please Me, and lives to be a slave to Me. I have My hands around your cock and therefore control your entire being. I use sexual conditioning to train you to please Me in every way: cleaning, humiliating yourself, serving as a sex object, and devoting every moment of every day to Me. I dictate your entire life by edging your cock. When I feel that it needs discipline, I force it to obey and resist even while I tease it to a full and throbbing erection. The cock must learn to obey. Feel the excruciating desire that I pump through you, while I explain to you your role in My life, your daily responsibilities, and exactly how easily I'm able to manipulate and control you. Savor and suck on My every word. Whimper and shake at My every stroke. Shake and quiver at the dominant passion in My eyes.

Listen to Me tell you how I fully own this cock

MP4 / 1.46 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:21

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy