Mixed Indecent conversations and Masturbation Designation (POV)

AdmralBulldog

Title: UpSkirt Jerk - My Friends Daughter

Listing Description: Sofia has a new place and she has asked you to come round to help her do a few last bits, you have been her dad's friend for a while so you have always behaved yourself around Sofia but when she bends over in front of you it becomes very hard to restrain yourself. She is wearing a short summer dress with sexy white panties and as soon as you catch an eyeful of her ass your cock springs to life.

Download Format: MPEG-4
Length: 00:10:23
Size: 455 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Goddess Jessica - Unexpected Mindjacking

Listing Description: We're up late chit-chatting. We're the last ones awake. You've been loving this alone time with me, but you have such an uneasy feeling. You can't put your finger on it. Somehow this feels wrong and dangerous. Your girlfriend is snoring on the couch. Will she be mad that you never came to bed? Will she feel suspicious? Does she know how much you like me? Suddenly you can feel the energy in the room shift. I'm focused on you like a predator honing in on their prey. Your contentment turns to dread. Suddenly you feel déjà vu. You were right, something was off, something was wrong. Right before you slip under you remember that you've been in this exact situation with me before. You have felt yourself lose all control like this before. Many different times. You can remember me controlling you. Feeling helpless. How did this happen? What am I going to do to you? And then you're out like a light.

Length: 00:30:22
Size: 600 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Lady Fyre - Lady Fyre's School for Sissies - Dress for Success

Listing Description: I heard from my girls that you're doing really well with your lessons, showing up to meals on time, and doing all your chores right. now it's time to move onto the next phase of your training: Dress for Success. I dress for the job that I have, which is the job that I want to have. You need to dress for the way that you want others to see you. You want to wear women's clothing, not because you lust after women, but because you admire and want to be more like them. You want men to see you the way they see women: beautiful, sensitive, delicate... and maybe even slutty. You want them to look at you that way. So I'm going to assign three ladies to you who are specially trained in the art of choosing clothing which best fits your body and accentuates your assets. They'll help you discover what your style is. What textiles and colors you like. Then you'll journal for me about how each article of clothing makes you feel. If you notice that wearing a particular item reminds you of something from your past, you'll write about that as well. When you feel like you're starting to develop some preferences, these ladies will take you out to eat in some of your new clothing. We have the old clothing you brought in with you, and you're going to wear that when you go out. But underneath, you'll have a few articles of clothing that you've chosen: panties, pantyhose, maybe even a bra. And when you get back, I want you to again journal about your experience. I'm really looking forward to discussing this with you once you've settled in. Isn't this exciting sissy?

Length: 00:11:12
Size: 96 MB
Resolution: 854x480

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Crystal Knight - Building Your Vap Addiction

Listing Description: You become so mesmerized by my thick clouds. You love the feeling as I blow my vapé in your face. I encourage you to jerk while you look into my eyes. Drool over my tits while I blow smoke down my cleavage. You love the way my lips compliment these big hits. Once you can't take any more teasing, I count you down and turn you into a vapé addict. Just the way it should be. Smoking never looked so sexy.

Length: 00:06:37
Size: 792 MB
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: WankItNow - Valentina Cruz - Sexretary Affair Part 2

Listing Description: Watching your secretary fuck herself with her toy while you jerked over her was extremely horny, but now she's ready to taste your cock. Sucking and licking your dick and slapping her face with it is too much fun and feels incredible, but now it's time for Valentina to climb aboard so you can watch her giant breasts bounce as she rides you. Watching your cock slip in and out of her pussy in reverse cowgirl is all that matters to you right now

Length: 00:15:32
Size: 676 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Queen Carmella - Happy Wife.Happy Life Cuckold

Listing Description: I married you because you made certain promises. You were going to work and I was going to be able to stay home and do whatever I want. I gave up my old life for you. I feel betrayed. I didn't have to stop having all of that wild sex, but I decided it was time to settle down with a man that promised to always satisfy me. It was basically in our vows. You're just not doing enough though. You're not meeting the mark. What happened? you're working so hard but somehow you can't keep up with the things I require to be happy. We both know that happiness doesn't come from the bedroom either! I saw this coming, so I've been well prepared. I've decided to take matters into my own hands, so I get both the SEX and the MONEY I rightfully deserve..

Length: 00:09:05
Size: 356 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Crystal Knight - Suck On My Toes Bitch

Listing Description: Get on your knees and suck on my toes. Lick my feet while jerking. Submit to the view of my divine soles in your face as I dominate you. I tell you to lick them, kiss them, and submit to them. I own your cock with my superior soles. I make you cum harder than anyone as you have all my toes in your mouth. It's a luxury to lucky my feet, so get ready to suck my toes like a good bitch.

Length: 00:06:41
Size: 800 MB
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Goddess Kristie - Step Sister Funishment Strapon

Listing Description: This is a sequel to, " Step-Sister catches you Sniffing Her Panties"! You're back at it again! Sniffing panties, your step-sister's. How perverted:p After catching you a second time, she really has to punish you now. She whips out her massive dildo, puts you on your knees, and begins fucking your face. Imagine her surprise tho when you show your skills! She didn't know you were so slutty, so she bends you over and rams your little pussy. but of course you're a loose fucking slut down there too. Good thing your step-sister is here to train you, under her command you WILL become a better whore.

Length: 00:17:18
Size: 1.84 GB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: God Scarlette - Brutal King Cock SPH CBT ft Mistress Karina

Listing Description: That gross pindick is nothing but a tool for Us to use to control you. It's the ONLY thing it's good for. Mistress Karina and I are going to tear your ego to shreds, as We compare it to a REAL cock that's big enough to actually satisfy Women, and cruelly remind you of why you will quite literally never measure up. No one will ever touch that hideous, useless shrimp.. So why not have some fun stomping all over it in Our high heels?

Length: 00:09:20
Size: 253 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: AstroDomina - ALLERGIC TO TINY HUMANS - GIANTESS VORE

Listing Description: You're a one inch little man, who snuck into Sydney's bathroom. Suddenly you see the door open and she walks in! You try to hide and watch as she goes to the bathroom, when she starts sneezing. She knows there's a little human around since she's allergic to them, and it's not long until she finds you and grabs you.
Now you're her little Stolen and she just has to decide how to dispose of you. She taunts you with the various ways she could do it.. she could pop your little head with tweezers or smash you into the ground. She is a little hungry and you do look like a nice little snack however.. she picks you up and makes you listen as she tells you how much she wants to eat you, what it's going to be like for you, and how excited it makes her to think of you being in her belly
You can tell she's getting really excited and it's not looking good for you, is she just teasing or will you end up her morning snack?!

Length: 00:12:44
Size: 558 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Penny Barber - You Can't Break Up with Mommy

Listing Description: It's Friday night and you're going out with your girlfriend again?! Can't you just tell her that I grounded you or something? Isn't there anything I can do to convince you to stay in? It's been weeks since we had sex and I'm absolutely desperate for your cock. . What do you mean it's over? You can't dump me! I'm your mom! You know what? I'm still your mother, and if I say you're going to stay home and fuck me, then you're going to stay home and fuck me, young man! In no time at all, my big, soft Mommy Milkers have you nice and hard, unable to resist. I hold you down and use your hard cock, clamping your hands against your sides. Wouldn't this be better if you got to feel my soft tits and warm skin? When you admit that you're Mommy's special boy, I give you a special kiss, taking your gorgeous cock into my mouth-and when you admit how desperate you are to cum inside of me, I let you do that, too.

Length: 00:23:24
Size: 361 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Goddess Taylo Knight - Your Step-Mommy's New Pet

Listing Description: You suddenly wake up to a cold, dark room..The feeling of metal beneath you has you both frighted & excited at the same time, when I turn on the lights to remind you how you ended up here.

I let you know what life is going to be like as my new, personal house pet. You will be witnessing ALOT today.. I tell you that I will be changing the way you can jerk off from now on..And let you have 12 last normal human JERK session, but only if you follow directions VERY carefully.....

Welcome home, my new Pet.

Length: 00:10:26
Size: 174 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Penny Barber - ABDL Breastnosis by Mommies Penny and Be

Listing Description: Mommie Bella and I use our big, beautiful breasts to compel you to wear diapers and act like a widdle babie boy! We're both naked except for some sexy little hostess aprons, just like your fantasy Mommie would be. We have so many fun and humiliating toys packed away for you in that big, pink diaper bag and you can see even more hidden around our adult babie nursery.

Length: 00:09:31
Size: 239 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: SorceressBebe - Aroma And Fur JOI with Lady Lila Stern

Listing Description: We look gorgeous in our furs. You can't help but get so weak for us. We love using aroma to get you even weaker as you goon your brains out for us. shower us in more luxurious furs and gifts as we continue to let you worship and make you weaker. Sniff, worship and goon.

Download Format: MP4
Length: 00:11:29
Size: 525 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/98b265c325e17/SorceressBebe - Aroma And Fur JOI with Lady Lila Stern.mp4