Mixed Indecent conversations and Masturbation Designation (POV)

AdmralBulldog

Title: Princess Cherry - Your Wallet Gets Me Wet

Listing Description: There's nothing else that turns me on like your BIG tributes do. When I lay in my bed at night and look over all My wealth and success I get so wet and excited. That's why you keep sending to Princess Cherry because you need My attention and the only way to receive it is by keeping Me happy. You see while you cum for Me day after day, time again. I get all your money and become SO powerful soon enough there will be no escaping. It is the perfect pairing, we both get exactly what we need and want in this life. You will get my direction and attention, While I get anything and everything a Princess could ever wish for!

Download Format: MP4
Length: 00:14:53
Size: 1.46 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/84aa21ec02640/Princess Cherry - Your Wallet Gets Me Wet.mp4

AdmralBulldog

Title: Money Goddesss - I Dangle, You Sniff 31

Listing Description: We are going to play a game. Everytime that I dangle you are going to sniff deep for me, I will encourage you to get really fucked up for me. My dangling high heels making you weaker and weaker . I will do a series with all my high heels, so stay tuned, I have manyyyyy high heels . Get ready to sniff hard for me, everyday

Length: 00:09:36
Size: 424 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/571786b1cb101/Money Goddesss - I Dangle, You Sniff 31.mp4

AdmralBulldog

Title: Serve Augustina - Teasing My Caged Boot Bitch

Listing Description: Locked in my cage with the perfect view: my boots teasing you. I know how badly you want them, how badly you want to worship them, lick them, kiss them. That's what makes it so much fun for me: the tease! Now be a good boot bitch and accept your place as my caged and desperate boot slave. You're going to stay there until I'm finished having my fun with you.

Length: 00:11:41
Size: 1.69 GB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/aa5906214dc87/Serve Augustina - Teasing My Caged Boot Bitch.mp4

AdmralBulldog

Title: Goddess Mystie - Steamy Shower Fantasy Encouraged Bi

Listing Description: know your most secret fantasies that you have in life. I know how you used to fantasize so deeply about being fucked in the ass in the shower after gym class. I'm going to make you imagine just that. We're going to go back to when you used to be in the shower after Gym class, and instead of you just staring at the other guys in the shower room, more will happen. You will be fucked in the ass until he cums deep, right in the showers. Grab your dildo and lets get started, you know where that needs to go.

Length: 00:15:16
Size: 2.15 GB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2f6452f52578a/Goddess Mystie - Steamy Shower Fantasy Encouraged Bi.mp4

AdmralBulldog

Title: Princess Cherry - Pindick Loser Hahaha

Listing Description: Another day, another opportunity to worship Prrincess! The best part of your day. the only excitement you really have. It must be hard to have fun, especially sexual pleasure. I mean you're such a loser. A pindick loser to be precise. Does it even get that hard? That tiny little thing haha. Must be so humiliating. SO embarrassing!! No sexual fun, only sexual frustration! Haha I bet I do that to you huh. make you wish you could get with a hot girl like Me. but that's about as far as it goes, is a dream!! Must be SO frustrating. You could NEVER get with a hot brat like Me, because you do not deserve a pussy, you do not deserve a woman. you're just a sad pindick loser! But honestly, it's okay. I know just what to do with a pindick loser. I have the perfect spot in this world for you. Right in your place, embracing the fact that youre a sexually fustrated, hand fucking, goon addict! Nothing more, just a little tiny loser! I mean I bet it's not larger than My pinky toe! Haha. Must be so hard to stroke, I bet you only need two fingers while jerking! I mean. what a loser. But like I said.. Don't worry! You're exactly how you should be. Don't ever change. Not that you have a chance hahaha.. But really, you'll forever be My weak, weak gooning pin dick loser simp! And you love it! You love worshiping this hot body. These sexy curves.. Being humiliated by Me is such a fucking privledge. A privilege you crave and need. Knowing damn well you'll stay sexually frustrated, pussy free like a pindick loser that you're, forever!

Length: 00:10:46
Size: 1.06 GB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b9d8f789c5df9/Princess Cherry - Pindick Loser Hahaha.mp4

AdmralBulldog

Title: Bratty Jamie - Fag Compilation

Listing Description: Taking you so far down the faggot rabbit hole in this clip that there is no turning back. I want you to sit back and relax your mind let me fill it cock over and over to the point that it is all you can think about. You can try your hardest to deny your real thoughts but I promise you that I am stronger than you are. I will have you brainwashed by the end of this beautiful compilation. So go on fag let me take over your brain you know it's good for you.

Length: 00:53:21
Size: 1.91 GB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/79115974be3f8/Bratty Jamie - Fag Compilation.mp4

AdmralBulldog

Title: Bellatrix Bandit - Jessica Jones Makes Beta Suck Cock

Listing Description: You hired Jessica Jones to investigate a bully who has been giving you a hard time. She sets you straight and explains he is an alpha and you are the beta bitch who needs to change his ways. She invites hi over so you can learn to serve him by sucking his alpha cock. Turns out you kinda suck at that but no worries. Jessica is more than happy to take your punishment from a real man in the form of some spanks. You did your best in your first day in training so she rewards you with the privileged of a cum countdown to her boots. What more could a beta boot bitch like you want?

Length: 00:15:48
Size: 1.36 GB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1990662b1ec09/Bellatrix Bandit - Jessica Jones Makes Beta Suck Cock.mp4

AdmralBulldog

Title: Sofie Skye - Slutty Teacher takes your Stress away

Listing Description: Slutty teacher wearing a sexy crop top, revealing mini skirt and beige pantyhose is here to help you talk about your problems at university. You've been so stressed, and can't cope with exam season, but the real issue is that you have not let off steam and emptied your balls in a while. Your sexy teacher knows that you need your balls emptied, and asks you to masturbate as she strokes her legs and pussy through the pantyhose! Also showing sexy defined six pack abs! With lot's of dirty talk and seductive stroking and teasing, one thing leads to another and you fuck your teacher, she wants to help and take all your stress away! Cowgirl riding, missionary and doggy, reverse cowgirl, I drain your balls and help you relax! Pantyhose fetish, teacher fetish, slutty teacher, masturbation encouragement!

Length: 00:15:48
Size: 380 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/60a2d9d6ebb76/Sofie Skye - Slutty Teacher takes your Stress away.mp4

AdmralBulldog

Title: Bettie Bondage - Mother

Listing Description: Your mother in law. Gorgeous. Confident. Flirty. You've told yourself its nothing, she's just friendly, but lately, it's been ramping up. She seems to always know when you're looking, and carries herself differently: touching her neck with the tips of her fingers when you're talking, running a hand up her calf and flexing her toes when you're all watching a movie together. That smile, too, god.she must know what she's doing. She must feel it. It seems like she's looking for more excuses to get you alone, too. And so are you. When your wife says she can't make it off work in time to pick up her mother for a wedding, you jump at the chance. Of course, when you get there, your mother in law isn't dressed. And she needs your opinion on her dress.would you come into the bedroom and let her know what you think?.that first time, god, its electric. But no touching! It's not cheating if you don't touch, right? If you just look, stare, drool, and jerk off? Jerk off while she splays herself for you, touches herself for you, cums looking right at you, your hard cock, your throbbing twitching dick as you shoot ropes for your sexy mother in law. The wedding is impossible. You can't help but stare at her, wondering what's next. When she wants to leave early, your wife is bummed-she's having so much fun-so what does a good husband do? Offer to drive the mother-in-law home, of course.

Length: 00:42:30
Size: 790 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/8a3175038896a/Bettie Bondage - Mother-in-Law Flirt Leads to Fuck.mp4

AdmralBulldog

Title: Codi Vore - Cream Pie and Cum on Tits - Love Glider

Listing Description: This is a recording of an MV Live show! I titty fuck the love glider and squirt cum on my boobs, then I straddle that rocking cock and slide it into my hot wet pussy. I ride until I cum around the thick cock and squirt jizz deep inside me.

Length: 00:25:39
Size: 1.49 GB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/42662795151f8/Codi Vore - Cream Pie and Cum on Tits - Love Glider.mp4

AdmralBulldog

Title: Alizae Baby - BBC Cream Pie Cleanup wAnal

Listing Description: The videos opens with Alizae on the bed facing you as you just came home from work. You find her sitting on the bed dressed in a sexy school girl outfit! She explains that her black da**y told her she needed to attend the school of big black cock and learn how to take his black cock in all her holes. He came over today and gave her a personal tutoring session. She describes her black da**y's physical details and how they turned her on like he was a black god -Her pussy got so wet she couldn't wait for him start training her holes.. she describes the fuck session in detail how he fucked her for hours, pussy was really wet, many orgasms, how he was rough and aggressive (hair pulling, neck ch**ing ) how he owned her mouth, pussy and asshole..she lets you know how white dick is so inferior to black dick..she explains how she had never been fucked like that before and how all she kept thinking about today was having his BBC again and again. Black da**y then enters the room. Alizae starts worshiping black da**y's cock making comments about how big and perfect it is while mocking and humiliating you. Scene cuts to Alizae on her back so that the frame only shows her pussy and the black dildo.(Closeup of Alizae and him fucking.) As she is fucking herself with the dildo she tells Black Da**y how much she love his BBC fucking her pussy. Also, while fucking herself with the dildo she makes humiliating comments directed towards you while you watch! Scene Cuts and Alizae begins fucking her ass. Her black da**y isn't done yet. He now wants to train her ass! oooo its just so big for her tight little ass! After getting fucked in her ass she then fucks herself in the pussy slowly pulling out after orgasm to allow the cum to drip out of her red swollen used pussy. She demands you to clean a real man's cum from her pussy, taunting you about how you love that superior cum and how its fucking delicious. she makes sure you don't miss a drop. Still in doggy style position she takes some of the cum from her pussy and using her fingers, inserts some of it into her asshole for you to clean as well. She puts your face right in her asshole making you clean it up (really close to the camera) At the end of the clip Alizae spreads her ass with both hands and says "Lick my dirty asshole bitch" Enjoy !

Length: 00:20:18
Size: 2.17 GB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Alice Skary - The Christmas Gift

Listing Description: Let's roleplay, honey! It's almost Christmas and you come home to find your girlfriend wearing a beautiful Christmas dress. She's your gift! But wait - there's a surprise hidden under her skirts. A big natural looking strap on cock. She informs you she's realized you've been jerking off to role reversal, pegging fantasies - and she's going to take over and give you that fantasy for real. An erotic, sensual fantasy with TONS of dirty talk. Guaranteed to break you in with sensual strapon play!

Length: 00:11:00
Size: 1.08 GB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: Penny Barber - Blackmail Blowjobs From Mom's Therapist

Listing Description: I consider myself to be a very good therapist but I may have picked up a few bad habits over the years. Like using my hypotherapy skills to turn my hottest female patients into sex slaves. I thought I could get away with programming these women to strip naked and sexually service me on command but never thought what might happen if someone else accidentally used a trigger word near one of my hypnosluts. My dirty secret is finally exposed to the son of one of my clients when she goes into a trance and takes off all her clothes right in front of him. When the son comes to my office to confront me, I assume he wants justice and a cure for his mom, but I am in for an even bigger surprise than I thought. This little delinquent just wants to know how he can control her to satisfy his own Oedipal fantasies. Of course, he also demands that I strip and give him a blowjob if I want to keep my career. I am definitely mad at first but I have to admit this young man is an ingenious pervert after my own heart.

Length: 00:16:30
Size: 313 MB

Download:

AdmralBulldog

Title: AliceSkary - Temperature Play JOI CEI with SPH

Listing Description: CW: SPH. Time to take your jerk off instruction to a new level! You'll have some special instructions to play with hot and cold that will cause a huge load - and you'll be expected to eat it! I also tease you with my body and insult the size of your penis (small penis humiliation!), making it clear you will never, ever be allowed to fuck me (tease and denial!) A custom clip re-edited for release.

Length: 00:12:46
Size: 1.21 GB

Download: