Femdom Jerk Off Instructions | Humiliation, Loser Abuse, Mind Fuck

xre4l30

Banned

ScarlettBelle - NNN Release

Actress name: ScarlettBelle
Tags: CEI, Cum Play, Cum Swallowing, Encouragement, Cum Countdown, stroking, JOI Fantasy, Jerk Off Encouragement

DESCRIPTION: You've been such a good boy, waiting patiently all month long to finally drain your aching balls. I'm sure you would love for me to give you permission to jerk off and cum however you want to, but where's the fun in that?

I want to take advantage of your No Nut November desperation and convince you to cum in an ultra-humiliating way. Just think about it - you have weeks worth of cum built up, ready to explode. It's going to be a truly thick, creamy, m..assive load, right? And I think it would look so nice dripping all over your face!

Edge yourself one last time while I tease you with my hot body, building up the biggest load of cum possible. We're going to completely coat your face with hot jizz today! Are you ready to take a truly m..assive self-facial? I can't think of a better way to end No Nut November!

Video Name: ScarlettBelle_-_NNN_Release
Duration: 00:15:31
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Format: mp4
File Size: 901.76 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► ScarlettBelle_-_NNN_Release.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Scarlett Belle - Office Jerk Off Session

Release Date: 2012 - 2019
Tags: JOI, stroking, JOI Games, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasm,
Description: I know you've been horny and distracted all day at work, and I'm sure it's partly my fault. After all, I have been walking around in a tight, slutty outfit all day. Maybe I should help you relax so you can get back to work.

I'll tell you exactly how to stroke your dick while I strip out of my tight clothes and lingerie, then drain you completely with a cum countdown!

File Name: ScarlettBelle - Office Jerk Off Session.mp4
Duration: 00:04:58
File Size: 218.07 MB
Video: mp4

► ScarlettBelle - Office Jerk Off Session.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Scarlett Belle - Goddess Ass Worship

Tags: jerk on ass, JOI, stroking, JOI Games, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, ass JOI,
Description: I know you love worshipping every inch of my body, but it's my beautiful ass that truly makes you weak. Down on your knees, dirty boy. I want you to spend the evening with your face buried in my ass.Show your appreciation with obedience. Pump your cock hard and fast, make it drip and throb for me. But you'd better be my good boy and hold in your cum! Goddess owns your dick, and I choose when you explode for me. Be my good boy and I'll reward you by allowing you to finally cum to my ass. Give your Goddess a huge load to show me how much you love being allowed to worship.

File Name: ScarlettBelle_-_Goddess_Ass_Worship.mp4
Duration: 00:08:37
File Size: 501.34 MB

► ScarlettBelle_-_Goddess_Ass_Worship.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Penelope - Mindless Drone Addiction Training For Brainless Aroma Sniffing Gooners - Edge - Goon

Actress name: Penelope
Tags: Boobs Worship, big tits JOI, big tits jerk off, JOI, stroking, JOI Games, Edging G,ames, JOI Fantasy, Mind Fuck, mind control, mesmerizing, brainwash,
DESCRIPTION: This clip is a real mindfuck. Aroma sniffing is highly recommended. The trippy visuals are only a taste of what you will experience once inside. The clip is set to a perfect PMV style techno beat, perfect for jerking goons, while Goddess Penelope's sexy British voice, literally echoes in your ears. You will be gooning for hours as you play this on loop and lose track of time. You will become her addicted little jerking goon. This is a Very powerful mesmerize clip that has intense mindwashing effects.

You keep telling yourself, 'I can quit anytime I want to.' But can you really? You keep relåpsing, you keep crawling back to me. Every single time. You can lie to yourself all you want, but deep in your subby little heart, deep down you know the truth. You are my addict and you can't escape. Why? Because your addiction to me is special. It's rooted in a deep part of you that can never be removed. You will always come crawling back, begging for another dose of your Goddess. And I'm so sweet that I give in to you, you just have to keep begging and begging and stroking and begging.

Just keep stroking your cock for me. Keep stroking and stroking, I am all that you will ever need. I am your Goddess, the center of your world. Your whole life revolves around your addiction to me. You adore me. You need me. You need me to stroke. You need me to goon. You keep relåpsing, every single time you try to walk away. Because I own you and I own your cock. Pump it hard for me. You are my jerk junkie. You are my mindfucked addict.

You love to keep relåpsing. You try to keep away but you always come crawling back on your hands and knees, begging for more. Your addiction to me is like no other, I am your d-rug. I am everything you will ever need. You can't escape your addiction to me. You always come back to me. Give in and worship me. Never relåpse again because you know what's going to happen when you do. You can't keep away for long. You will always be back, because you are my weak, horny jerk slave. You are a weak minded boy for Goddess. I am everything. Keep stroking your cock for me. I am your entire world, my sexy body runs rings around your head. Every night when you try and rest, you dream of me. You see me all the time. I am your weakness. I am your addiction. Your whole entire life revolves around me. Gooning to me and jerking constantly, to me and my images. The vision of me, is perfection on your screen and you adore me. I am your world.

Your addiction to me grows stronger and stronger every with every stroke. You can't live without me. You try to run away but you can't. You always come back to me. You are a weak minded boy for Goddess. Keep stroking your cock for me. Keep stroking your horny cock for Goddess Penelope. Keep stroking and gooning and stroking and gooning non-stop. You exist only to serve me. You are my pet. You are my slave. And I, Goddess Penelope, own you. Not only your cock, not only your thoughts, but everything in your world doesn't exist unless I'm a part of it.

You revolve around me, I am the center of your entire world. You cannot live without me. I am everything to you. I am your entire existence. You will think about me from the moment you wake up until the moment you go to bed. Your cock only gets hard when you are thinking about me. Keep gooning for me. Stroke for me. That's right, stroke your cock for me. Tell me how good it feels when you are stroking for me. Keep stroking and gooning for Goddess. You know it feels right and you know it's all you ever want to do. Give in and always stroke for me. Never relåpse again because you know what's going to happen when you do. You won't be gone for long, you will always be back, because you are my weak, horny jerk drone. I am your weakness, I am your addiction, your whole world revolves around me. Goon to me constantly, to me and my images. I am perfection and you adore me. I am your world. Your addiction to me grows stronger and stronger every day.

Video Name: Humiliationpov_-_Penelope_-_Mindless_Drone_Addiction_Training_For_Brainless_Aroma_Sniffing_Gooners_-_Edge_-_Goon
Duration: 00:09:56
File Size: 731.62 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Humiliationpov_-_Penelope_-_Mindless_Drone_Addiction_Training_For_Brainless_Aroma_Sniffing_Gooners_-_Edge_-_Goon.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Mistress Maya Sinstress - Fucked by by My 3 Foot Cock

Actress name: Mistress Maya Sinstress
Tags: femdom goddess, Leather Fetish, faggot humiliation, femdom pov, Make Me Bi

Video Name: Sinstress_-_Fucked_by_by_My_3_Foot_Cock
Duration: 00:10:00
File Size: 578.77 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Sinstress_-_Fucked_by_by_My_3_Foot_Cock.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Miss Alika White - The Ultimate Beta JOI Game

Actress name: Miss Alika White
Tags: JOI, stroking, JOI Games, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasm
DESCRIPTION: You beta bitch boys are going to spend half an hour under my control.

Every few minutes you'll get to jerk to me in a new outfit. With each outfit change also comes a new set of rules. Sometimes you'll be allowed to look at the 4K video, other times I'll only let you watch censored version.

That's just 1 of the rules you'll be given every few minutes. There will be other rules that change at the same time.

30 Minutes jerking off to me in 10 different hot outfits with me constantly giving you new rules will make you feel totally under my control.

But this clip gets even better for you losers. You'll be able to rewatch this game and get different instructions every time.

There's actually 900 different ways your jerk off instructions can turn out! So every time you play this clip, you'll get a different experience.

Video Name: Miss_Alika_White_-_The_Ultimate_Beta_JOI_Game
Duration: 00:34:15
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
File Size: 4.25 GB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Miss_Alika_White_-_The_Ultimate_Beta_JOI_Game.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Miss Alika White - Cum Slut Training Stage 3

Tags: 4K, JOI, stroking, JOI Games, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasm
Description: *This is a 6 stage series so make sure you start at stage 1*

I'm going to take control and train you up to be a good little cum slut for me. There are 6 stages to this training and at each stage I will make you go further and further for me.

Eventually, you'll get used to eating your own cum as a well-trained little cum slut.

You will follow my throughout the clip until I tell you it's time to take it that step further!

Look out for the next stage if you completed this one successfully. There's usually 7-10 days between each stage release in my store.

File Name: Miss Alika White - Cum Slut Training Stage 3.mp4
Duration: 00:09:43
File Size: 2.74 GB

► Miss Alika White - Cum Slut Training Stage 3.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Miss Alika White - Cum Slut Training Stage 2

Tags: 4K, JOI, stroking, JOI Games, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasm
Description: I'm going to take control and train you up to be a good little cum slut for me. There are 6 stages to this training and at each stage I will make you go further and further for me.

Eventually, you'll get used to eating your own cum as a well-trained little cum slut.

You will follow my JOI throughout the clip until I tell you it's time to take it that step further!

File Name: Miss Alika White - Cum Slut Training Stage 2.mp4
Duration: 00:10:28
File Size: 2.95 GB

► Miss Alika White - Cum Slut Training Stage 2.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Miss Alika White - Cum Slut Training Final Stage

Description: *This is a 6 stage series so make sure you start at stage 1*

I'm going to take control and train you up to be a good little cum slut for me. There are 6 stages to this training and at each stage I will make you go further and further for me.

You will follow my throughout the clip until I tell you it's time to take it that step further!

Look out for the next stage if you completed this one successfully. There's usually 7-10 days between each stage release in my store.

File Name: Miss Alika White - Cum Slut Training Final Stage.mp4
Duration: 00:10:45
File Size: 3.12 GB

► Miss Alika White - Cum Slut Training Final Stage.mp4