Femdom Jerk Off Instructions | Humiliation, Loser Abuse, Mind Fuck

xre4l30

xxxcaligulaxxx mommie dearest

Actress name: xxxcaligulaxxx
Tags: joi,
DESCRIPTION: Solo with mom roleplay, she shows cleavage, teases with ass, after some mommy and dirty talk, she shows tits, pussy and ass. Some shots of her in doggy position, gives joi, she uses a dildo for a brief virtual blowjob, then she rides the toy, close-up, ends with virtual creampie.

Video Name: xxxcaligulaxxx mommie dearest
Duration: 00:15:45
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Format: mp4
File Size: 111.34 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► xxxcaligulaxxx mommie dearest.mp4

xre4l30

London Lix - Two Weeks of Cock Control

Actress name: London Lix
Tags: JOI, stroking, JOI Games, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction
, Ruined Orgasm,
DESCRIPTION: This compilation contains the ENTIRE 14 days of my Masturbation Tasks at the best discount you will get. These daily tasks will have you feeling completely under my control as I instruct you to stroke in new and interesting ways. You can expect edging, games, challenges, and a whole lot of tease and denial, as you only get a few chances to cum!

Video Name: London_Lix_-_Two_Weeks_of_Cock_Control
Duration: 01:11:54
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
File Size: 1.53 GB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► London_Lix_-_Two_Weeks_of_Cock_Control.mp4

xre4l30

imAmberHahn - Milk Bath Blow Job

Actress name: imAmberHahn
Tags: JOI, stroking, JOI Games, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasm, blowjob pov,

Video Name: imAmberHahn_-_Milk_Bath_Blow_Job
Duration: 00:09:26
File Size: 1.39 GB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► imAmberHahn_-_Milk_Bath_Blow_Job.mp4

xre4l30

VieraMayXXX - Your Girlfriend Brags about BBC Cheating while you Jerk off

Actress name: VieraMayXXX
Tags: Dirty talk, Cheating wife, Cheating, Dildo, Solo, Masturbation, Brunette, , Striptease, Fake tits, Couch, Living room, Big Black Cock-BBC, Cuckold, Amateur, Brunette, s, Cheating Fantasy, Cheating Wife Fantasy, Cuck, Dildo Fucking, Dildo Sucking, Female Solo, FemDom, Role Play
DESCRIPTION: In this custom video I play your girlfriend who cheated on you with a BBC! I let you know that after I cheated I just couldn't stop fantasizing about a BBC gangbang! I would love for you to watch me get fucked by black guys! I notice that you enjoy my dirty talk so I start to use my dildo and pretend it's a BBC! I ask you to let me fuck more BBC'S sometime while you watch because this is obviously now my top priority! It's all I can think about! BBC! I finish by fingering myself and sticking my dildo in one last time! Enjoy!

Video Name: VieraMayXXX - Your Girlfriend Brags about BBC Cheating while you Jerk off
Duration: 00:19:08
File Size: 499.29 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► VieraMayXXX - Your Girlfriend Brags about BBC Cheating while you Jerk off.mp4

xre4l30

Tigger Rosey - Virgin Husband Cuckold SPH

Actress name: Tigger Rosey
Tags: Pov, Natural tits, Big tits, Dildo, Humiliation, Solo, Masturbation, Brunette, , Cuckold, Tigger Rosey, , CUCKOLDING, HOT WIVES, CEI, FEMDOM, cei, cum eating instruction, dildo fuck, virgins, virgin, sph, tigger, tiggerrosie, rosey, small dick, cucked, husband, husband cuckold, big dicks
DESCRIPTION: The setting: We got married today and just got home after the wedding, we're in our room and you've already changed into comfortable clothes. I'm quite older than you and still a virgin, while you've already had many sex partners, despite your young age. You know I'm horny and looking forward to lose my virginity tonight, but you have other plans. Ideally the video should have an intimate and close setting, except for the part where you get off see below in which you should concentrate on your pleasure only, ignoring me. Scene 1: You start casually talking about how tiring was today and how you need some relax. Some chit-chat about how happy you are that we're now married. You then start to get horny and tease me about how much I'd love to lose my virginity with you. But then you confess that while you like me and want to be with me, you also know that my small dick won't satisfy you. You get graphical on how you like big cocks and admit that my small dick won't ever satisfy you you can mention that you had so many partners, and they all had huge dicks So tonight I'll only get to watch as you masturbate with a big dildo, you're still fully clothed until this point, then you quickly undress, without much teasing, and start enjoing yourself I'd like to have this part super wet and messy. While you masturbate, you constantly remind me to not touch myself and just watch as you get off with a "real cock". After cumming you leave me there and head off to have a shower. You warn me to not even think about touching myself while you're in the shower. Scene 2: You get back from the shower, wearing a bathrobe, fully relaxed and satified. You ask me if I'm horny I am and tell me that it's now my turn to get some pleasure, but my small dick only deserves my hand, not your pussy or your mouth. You then instruct me to get my dick out and start stroking, while I masturbate you keep wearing the bathrobe all the time, maybe just some cleavage peek but not much teasing, you're just waiting for me to finish, not really bored but not so interested either, just a bit amused that I'm so eager to get off. At some point you start getting annoyed that it's taking so long for me to cum, so you offer me a deal: you'll open your bathrobe to briefly show me your tits but I'll have to eat my cum afterwards. I accept, and shortly after you show me your tits I start to cum, you're amused by that and urge me to immediately eat my cum as promised, I obey and this makes you laugh even more. Closing: You tell me you're so happy we're married and tonight I was a good boy and accept my position in our marriage. So you suggest that we take on our honeymoon your friend X or Y or maybe Z make up a few names, confessing you're been fucking all of them, even after we got together, and that you intend to keep doing that, since my dick is so useless and you only allow huge cocks to fuck your pussy.

Video Name: Tigger Rosey - Virgin Husband Cuckold SPH
Duration: 00:19:17
File Size: 681.44 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Tigger Rosey - Virgin Husband Cuckold SPH.mp4

xre4l30

Tessa Tryst - Fat Mommy Shows You How She Likes It

Actress name: Tessa Tryst
Tags: joi,
DESCRIPTION: Hey sweetie. Mommy wants to talk to you about something. I know you've been watching videos of a rather erotic nature lately. And that's ok! There's nothing wrong with that! I just want to make sure you know that sometimes, those videos aren't exactly realistic. Some women like a more gentle touch. Here, let Mommy show you how she likes it. I tell you how I like to start off with some teasing before pulling out my big tits. Look how hard my nipples are already! Why don't you show Mommy how hard you are, honey? Would you like to touch my breasts? Maybe suck on them a little ? Soon I have you kneeling down between my legs, so I can show you exactly how I want you to lick my fat, hairy pussy. It feels so good that I need more, so I instruct you to stand at the edge of the bed and position yourself in between my legs. You know what comes next, don't you? I tell you just how I want you to fuck me, and it feels so good! It's okay, sweetie, you can cum inside your Mommy's pussy while I'm cumming all over your hard cock! You'll love this if you like: BBW, MILF, fat, chubby, taboo, taboo roleplay, virtual sex, mom/son, all-natural, hairy pussy, big tits, big ass, virtual pussy licking, role play, dirty talk.

Video Name: Tessa Tryst - Fat Mommy Shows You How She Likes It
Duration: 00:13:10
File Size: 465.99 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Tessa Tryst - Fat Mommy Shows You How She Likes It.mp4