Femdom Jerk Off Instructions | Humiliation, Loser Abuse, Mind Fuck

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
femdom pov, ass worship, Edging Games, humiliation, orgasm denial, Ruined Orgasm, loser abuse, JOI, mental domination, goddess worship, Beta Humiliation, Goddess Christina, JOI Fantasy, JOI Games,

Tease and Denial BETA Life

You've had enough freedom in your life slave. Now it's time for obedience and discipline! You've stroked a good portion of your life away. Cumming as frequently and as often as you desire. Now that must change. Now you must sacrifice your pleasure for MINE. A life where you worship, pay, and obey like a good little bitch. In this life you will ACHE for Me! Cock throbbing in your hand or cage. Denying yourself of an orgasm on my command. Beta bitches deserve to be denied. It's the Tease & Denial life for you slave! The one you were always destined for. The one you LOVE!

Duration: 00:09:47
Size: 879.64 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: 29.970 fps
Audio Codec: AAC

Download or WATCH ONLINE

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
femdom pov, Loser, Loser Abuse, Humiliation, Ass Fetish, Goddess Evie, Brat Girls, mistress, slave,

Goddess Evie - I Want To Smother Your Face Until You Cant Breathe and All You Can Taste Is My

Duration: 00:03:06
Size: 137.34 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

Download or WATCH ONLINE

xre4l30

Banned

Goddess / Mistress: Goddess Harley

Categories:
verbal humiliation, femdom pov, Humiliation, Forced Bi, Make Me Bi, Ballbusting, Verbal Abuse, Beta Humiliation, CBT, JOI, Loser,

Locker Room Loser

Hey beta male-bitch in the corner where you belong.LOL, you can listen as I call my friend and tell her all about how you got humiliated in the locker room! Of course I am going to tell her, what they did to you, BITCH

On Phone: Hey, it`s me, ya he is here, ya the biggest looser, hahaha. I was in the locker room after practice when several other hot girls dragged a guy in and I noticed they were all ex-girlfriends of his.

As you know I love watching someone being abused and taken advantage of, they were yelling at him calling him a terrible boyfriend, they slapped him hard across the face multiple times and hard and it was clear they had been abusing his tiny balls! Then they make him blow a bunch of dudes through a glory hole, Hahaha! So funny. he's here listening to me tell you this right now!

Oh, talking about it has me so horny so I'm gonna masturbate right now and make the beta boy watch!

Duration: 00:08:40
Size: 392.82 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
femdom pov, femdom goddess, sensual domination, Goddess Alexandra Snow, blackmail fetish, BLACKMAIL FANTASY,

More SnapChat Blackmail Fantasy

Back again for more blackmail? I was so impressed with how effective my little snapchat game was the first time. If you haven't purchased my first blackmail video, you'll need to buy that one first to get my Snapchat ID. Then, once you're all set up, I have a whole new batch of blackmail tasks for you my little pet. Do you like this? Do you like the threat of being revealed all over the internet? Because this isn't a threat. This isn't a game. If you don't pay, you'll pay the ultimate price.

Duration: 00:08:07
Size: 474.96 MB
Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

Download or WATCH ONLINE

xre4l30

Banned

Goddess / Mistress: Amanda

Categories:
Ruined Orgasm, JOI Games, Edging Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, JOI, JOI Fantasy,

Blowjob 101

You are going to start being turned on by dicks more and more. Your need to see them, fantasize and jerk to them will be strong. The idea of a woman like me coercing you to suck dicks for the pure entertainment of it turns you on. If you are going to do a good job then you need to learn how to satisfy a man with your mouth, lips and tongue.

Duration: 00:09:24
Size: 780.61 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

xre4l30

Banned

Goddess / Mistress:

Categories:
FINANCIAL DOMINATION, Financial Slavery, Financial Ruin Fantasy, Cash Princess, Financial Slave Training, MONEY FETISH, Goddess Amanda, FINDOM,

Predatory Findom

I will reel you in a little bit at a time. And once I have you there is no turning back. I know your weaknesses, and one of them is Me. I can make you do anything I want you to. So take get that extra credit card or take out that loan. I like expensive things and it's now your job to give them to me.

Duration: 00:07:04
Size: 258.79 MB
Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

Download or WATCH ONLINE

xre4l30

Banned

Goddess / Mistress: Crystal Knight

Categories:
Crystal Knight, jerk on tits, stroking, big tits jerk off, Boobs Worship, sensual domination, big tits JOI,

Premature Ejaculator Contest

This is a beautiful, humiliating contest for all my good boys. You think you should be proud of that fact that your dick can cum quick? We'll let's find out together just how fast you can release. This clip is no longer than 7 minutes for a reason. Look at every second as one dollar. As the clock starts counting up you start owning. The quicker you cum, the less you must tribute. EVERY boy that wants to play will tribute the amount of seconds it took for them to cum. Meaning if you cum in 20 seconds you only tribute $20. If you cum in 1 minute and 30 seconds you will tribute $90. The winner with the quickest orgasm, the most pathetic premature ejaculator, will receive a special prize. Think you have a bragging right because you cam cum quick? Then put a bet on it and see if you're the most pathetic. (ALSO there is a very special twist in this game for the good boy that can last the longest so make sure to watch to the end!) (ALSO Make sure to leave a note in your tribute so I know it's for the game!) I will announce the winners on twitter!

Duration: 00:06:51
Size: 338.38 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

xre4l30

Banned

Goddess / Mistress: Exquisite Goddess

Categories:
big tits, Boobs Worship, Breast Worship, big tits jerk off, Tits Worship, Exquisite Goddess, stroking, big tits JOI,

Underboob worship +JOI

Your favorite POV angle to stroke to combined with my sultry voice that guides you and slowly turns you into my little puppet.

Duration: 00:14:15
Size: 551.25 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

xre4l30

Banned

Goddess / Mistress: Alexandra Snow

Categories:
femdom goddess, Goddess Alexandra Snow, JOI, Jerk off Instruction, Edging Games, JOI Games, femdom pov, JOI Fantasy,

Leather Love

I know you. One look at me in my beautiful leather bodice and your excitement is palpable. You're a little slut for leather. You love the way a woman looks when her body is bound tight within the confines of a leather corset. You love the way a woman's ass looks when a leather skirt is snug around it. Every creak of the leather sends a shiver down your spine. You can't help it. Looking at me now only evokes memories of placing your hand on warm leather. You can smell the deep scent of properly treated leather. As you stroke your cock for me, you mind is enveloped with thoughts of this immaculate material. Shoes, corsets, skirts- it doesn't matter what it is.
As long as it's leather, your cock will be standing at attention.

Duration: 00:08:06
Size: 472.64 MB
Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

Download or WATCH ONLINE

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
Mesmerize, JOI, Edging Games, Tits Worship, big tits, JOI Games, Bratty Nikki, JOI Fantasy, RUINED ORGASMS,

Mantras For The Loser Titty Addict

My loser titty addicts need to repeat after me. These mantras are designed to deepen your addiction to my perfect breasts. Simply worshiping my huge breasts is not enough.I want you totally enslaved! Repeating exactly what I tell you is the perfect way to increase your devotion and servitude. Now be a good boy for Princess, stare at my beautiful breasts and repeat after me.

Duration: 00:07:22
Size: 161.36 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

xre4l30

Banned

Goddess / Mistress: Brittany Marie

Categories:
JOI, Boobs Worship, Breast Worship, Edging Games, JOI Games, jerk on tits, Tit Fetish, loser, Tit Play, JOI Fantasy,

Addicted To Paying My Tits

Be honest, as I know the truth. Where did you first look? It was My cleavage wasn't it?! You can't help yourself. My boobs are perfect!! You could stare and get lost in them all day. Well I'm going to take your tit addiction a step further. You'll be begging to pay My tits every time you see them

Duration: 00:10:26
Size: 760.93 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720

Download or WATCH ONLINE

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
Cum Swallowing, JOI Games, Cum Play, Clara Kitty, Edging Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Fantasy, CEI, Cum Eating, JOI,

Clara Kitty - CEI JOI

Princess ClaraKitty helps you stroke your cock.. at the end she surprises you with her cum eating instructions and you're eager to please your princess.

Duration: 00:06:24
Size: 749.14 MB
Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

Download or WATCH ONLINE

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
JOI, big tits JOI, Edging Games, JOI Games, stroking, Crystal Knight, intox game, 4K, JOI Fantasy, intox fantasy,

Aroma Escape

Time to turn your brain to mush and show your body what pleasure really feels like. Get ready to breathe in and fall deep for me. Aroma is you're favorite high to escape with. Nothing compares to the feelings my body gives you as take each whiff. As you exhale your mind goes blank, your body relaxes, and your cock hardens. Nothing feels better than escaping with me unless I include aroma, then you're about to a paradise you never imagined existed. Aroma paradise, lost, helpless, and weak just waiting to be guided to orgasm by me. Enjoy the ride, it's going to get intense

Duration: 00:11:17
Size: 796.84 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160

Download or WATCH ONLINE

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
JOI, stroking, Edging Games, JOI Games, Masturbation Instruction, Bratty Bunny, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Fantasy,

Ruined Orgasm For Bunny

You love to ruin it for me. You love to edge and good for me. It's always way better to have instructions and commands from me. I'm going to make you eat your pre-cum and then you'll tap that tip of your cock when you're cumming. Don't worry, I'll count you down and you'll do everything that I say. Then you'll clean it all up for me. Yes, you'll eat that cum of yours. Hold it in your mouth before swallowing it all down. Just follow along you weak submissive male.

Duration: 00:15:26
Size: 1.09 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
foot fetish, feet jerk off, Lydia Frost, cum on feet, Feet JOI, jerk on feet, footjob, feet jerkoff,

Another day of stroking for you, such a nasty habit. Let's teach you some self control. I'll let you stroke it to my feet and will tease you, make you hornier than ever, but you are not going to be allowed to come at all. Edge it and watch me deny you.

Duration: 00:06:16
Resolution: 1920p x 1080p
Format: mp4
File Size 133.45 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_8505.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
JOI Games, Edging Games, Masturbation Games, Masturbation Instruction, Madam Violet, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, TE4SE and DENIAL, Jerk off Instruction, JOI Fantasy, RUINED ORGASMS, Jerkoff Commands,

A classic that you need in your collection. Perfect trance and pure pleasure. A soothing reset of body and mind. A panacea for your cock, psyche and soul. Of course as always I manipulate, but I do not humiliate. I am sweet and encouraging, incredibly seductive, erotic, gently dominating, I want you to feel like you can LET GO with Me, only with Me because I want you to NEED ME. Only Me. This is a safe place, this is a retreat and escape from the world and all the stressors in it. It is only natural you as a man seek solace and safety in the charms of a strong beautiful Woman. I have what you need, I can create a place for you where you can be vulnerable, weak, surrendered and yet still safe. Seen and understood. I can make it so that.Nothing feels as perfect as being lost in My thrall, lost in My body.bound by my power. Empty mind, full cock, just you and Me. All you have to do is relax STROKE and listen to Me, I use My mesmerising powers to take all your problems all your worries all your bodily tensions and channel all of it into your cock. Leaving your mind empty, body so loose, relaxed and your cock so HARD and full. When I allow you to cum all of it will exit your body and mind. Leaving you renewed, revitalised. .Leaving you so very very dependant on Me and this perfect state of BLISS and SURRENDER I give to you.

Duration: 00:39:32
Resolution: 1280p x 720p
File Size 365.62 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_8622.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
Goddess Stella Sol, mistress, slave, JOI, Jerk off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Edging Games, Masturbation Games, JOI Fantasy, JOI Games, Jerkoff Commands,

I use My perfectly pretty room and My fishnets with a leopard corset to train men while I am on cams. Every dip and curve draws their arousal more to Me with each cam session. Today's lesson is on wearing a collar and each session is about giving more to Goddess as well as how to start to think like My collared sub. My makeup and sensual nipple flashes mesmerize and captivate you beautifully. Fall into My trap and long to be owned by Me, in your proper place on earth, at My heels.

Duration: 00:07:57
File Size 583.37 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_8069.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
ASS WORSHIP, loser, Ass Fetish, Luscious Lindsey, JOI Games, Edging Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk off Instruction, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, ass JOI, JOI Fantasy, RUINED ORGASMS, Jerkoff Commands,

Another day, another ass clip. They just keep getting hotter and hotter. your poor dick is going to be dripping cum by the end of the week while you are on your knees begging Me to let you cum! Sadly for you, it's only day 3. We're not even half way done yet, yet here you are so desperate to let loose. My perfect ass is way too fucking good for a gross loser like you. you need to be thankful for this full week of ass and do exactly as I say. I don't care how badly you want to cum to My ass, you're going to keep edging until I let you cum. Keep stroking to My round ass that you will never have. This is the closest you will ever get to it and you still just can't get enough.

Duration: 00:07:35
File Size 166.71 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_8499.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
Luscious Lindsey, ass JOI, JOI Games, RUINED ORGASMS, Ass Fetish, Masturbation Instruction, JOI Fantasy, Edging Games, Jerk off Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerkoff Commands, loser, JOI,

It's day 4 of what is leading up to be the best week of your life. I know your dick can't take much more but honestly, what options do you have?! you can't resist My big powerful butt as it's right in that dumb face of yours! Watch Me pour oil all over Myself, rubbing it in again and again. How nice would it be if these were your hands? How much would you give to be rubbing oil into My juicy booty?! Too fucking bad loser, you don't get to even cum until My say so never mind touch Me. 3 more days to go, you better keep holding it.

Duration: 00:07:58
File Size 175.09 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_8500.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
perfect feet, obey goddess platinum, blonde goddess, BRAT GIRLS, thigh high boots, domination, sexy goddess,

I'm pretty much turning you into my total boot bitch today. You and you alone are in charge of keeping all my boots spotless and in perfect working order for today. If you do it right you can be my boot slave. You need to study up and learn everything there is to know about boots. You need to know all about the labels and styles. Know how to care for and maintain leather patent leather and vinyl, suede and all other material boots are made out of. Now get started and worship my boots like a good slave.

Duration: 00:07:47
File Size 465.58 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_8513.mp4