Femdom Jerk Off Instructions | Humiliation, Loser Abuse, Mind Fuck

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
Masturbation Instruction, JOI Games, Goddess Platinum, JOI, Edging Games, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk off Instruction, RUINED ORGASMS, JOI Fantasy, ass worship, nylon clothing,

I put on this incredibly sexy sheer nylon outfit because I found out your dirty little secret You have a nylon fetish or maybe just a Goddess Platinum Fetish hahahaha.But I did it for you because you have been good lately. So show me how much you appreciate me and jerk to me showing off for you.

Duration: 00:19:53
Resolution: 1920p x 1080p
Format: mp4
File Size 1.72 GB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_9197.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
goddess, ass, worship, Emma Lux, loser, ass fetish, losersymbol, ass joi, ASS WORSHIP, moneyslave, goddess worship,

My ass addicted loser, this clip is for you. I'm feeling generous, so I decided to make a video that allows you to truly appreciate and take in my glorious ass. I know my ass makes you weak and you can't stop staring. You would give anything just to touch my perfect, young ass. My ass makes you weak. You can't help but listen to my every command as I tell you to open your wallet and tease you with my young, tight, ass. I know you can't look away, I'm so mesmerizing you won't be able to stop drooling over my perfect ass.

Duration: 00:13:08
File Size 580.44 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_8507.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
JOI Games, Shiny Fetish, Cum Countdown, Femdom, Jerk Off Instruction, Goddess Christina, Baby Oil, Oil Fetish, assignments, Ass Worship, Booty, JOI Fantasy, JOI, Edging Games, Femdom POV, Goddess Worship,

Youre such a lucky boy today because Im going to allow you to stroke your dick to my nice round oily ass. Get your lube, lotion or oil ready. Follow all my instructions and jerk your dick as I tell you to. My ass controls you. Worship it.

Duration: 00:07:54
Resolution: 1280p x 720p
File Size 194.99 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_8535.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
Sissy, Goddess Natalie, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, Humiliation, Sissification, SISSY SLUTS, Sissy Slut, MAKE ME BI, Sissy Training, Feminisation, Feminization, SLUT TRAINING, Forced Femdom, FORCED FEM,

Welcome back, my little sissy bitch. Nice to see you here once again, even more desperate to jerk off for me than the last time. Are you still hoping that this time I will let you cum? Haha.who knows, maybe you will get lucky, but first things first. Let's see if you're wearing the nylons I asked you to? Are your panties and bra matching? Is your chastity belt on as well? Are you wearing nice, sexy high heels and a hot lacquer dress on top of that underwear? That looks good. Now that you dressed up so nicely for me, got any idea what I'd like to do to you? I am going to mess up you and fuck with your brain, of course. What else could I do with a pretty, sexy little sissy slut like you? And since you're locked in chastity, I'm gonna tease you a little extra with my nylon feet. Do you like the way those white nylons look on me? Now, go ahead and bring that nice bottle of magic with you and have it prepared, cause you will only inhale as instructed by me. I am going to make you weak and horny, just like you deserve to be, slowly addicted to me and so horny cause of my teasing. Such a pity though, that you're wearing a chastity cage, but since it's a special one with electroshocks, how about I have a little fun and push your limits. I'm curious how well you can handle each and every level of that electro-chastity during round 2! Well, I guess there's only one way to find out. Oh, and I promise I'll be cruel, even evil

Duration: 00:12:34
Resolution: 1890p x 1080p
File Size 193.29 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_8512.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
strap-on training, Christy Berrie, Humiliation, prostate fetish, anal game, forced anal, anal training, forced anal training, anal joi, anal instruction,

Dirty boy doesnt have the balls to go out and get fucked like a true faggot. You fantasize about your ass in the air, getting drilled but still wont do it! I'm going to make you into a little more of a cum faggot all by yourself today. Stroke it quick, get your load of cum out and squirt it all over your butt plug! Before any of it drips off, you'll be fucking your ass for me! Your cock still hard as you ram your cum hole. You're more of an anal faggot already, and good sluts dont leave a mess!

Duration: 00:10:48
Resolution: 1920p x 1088p
File Size 722.55 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_12219.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
foot worship, toes, Feet JOI, feet humiliation, mean girlfriend, cruel girlfriend, foot play, POV feet, Danielle Maye, Female Domination, cuckold queen, foot domination,
Description:
Aren't you a lucky Loser today, Goddess Danielle has let you into her bedroom to worship her in her sweaty gym wear.
She is dressed head to toe in perfection, tight sweaty yoga leggings, a tiny crop top, wearing her best Nike trainers with cotton pop socks.
Goddess Danielle in Gym wear is your ultimate weakness, you would sit and beg for days just for a quick sniff of her sweet sweaty aroma.
and here you are about to get your chance lied on her bed she makes you wait patiently for your prize Goddess's phone starts to ring and she tells you to wait!
The Alpha is calling, you must know your place and wait patiently whilst Danielle speaks to a real man. you cant help but listen in on the conversation and hear that Goddess is indulging her Alpha in some phone sex!
Goddess Danielle kicks of her nikes revealing her sweating socks and smiles at you, whilst she tells her Alpha how much she wants his big hard cock! She is Cuckolding you!
Danielle tells you to be quiet and sit on your hands whilst she fulfills the needs of her alpha.. you are a mere worm and wait your turn.. today you will truly understand your place!

Duration: 00:06:12
File Size 231.84 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_8528.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
Loser Symbol, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Humiliation, Cat Claw, Humiliation, FemDom POV, Jerkoff Commands, Jerk off Instruction,

I realized you're in denial.Blaming self isolation for the lack of sex.I bet you're doing it to feel better about yourself, so i decided to ruin that for you.I don't want you to ever feel good about yourself.I want you to suffer.Stop fooling yourself.You're just a beta loser, and that is the only reason you're not getting pussy.After everything gets back to normal, you'll be in the same situation.You're just not pussy worthy.No pussy for losers! The only thing you can fuck is your own hand.So go ahead, lube it up and slide that stupid excuse for a cock in it.Fuck your hand while i'm teasing and humiliating you!

Duration: 00:11:47
File Size 394.24 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_8517.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
Humiliation, Charlotte Stokely, CEI, Masturbation Encouragement, JOI, Loser, Jerk Off Instruction, Make Me Bi,
Description:
I see your still a bit woosey. It must be becoming clear that you've been tied down in the loser position with your legs over your head and your cock pointed towards your own, awaiting face, haha! I'm gonna keep stroking your cock while I explain how I waited in the hotel lobby for a total loser that I could bring up here and blackmail. Yup, there are cameras recording you your begging me to keep stroking you. even though you now I'm gonna make you eat your own cum and turn you gay! Haha! You're gonna be my faggot from now on . or else! Oh and as soon as you cum, you're gonna be locked up in chastity and only get out when I have gay plans for you!

Duration: 00:06:17
File Size 284.64 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_8524.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
Jerkoff Commands, Financial Slave Training, Financial Ruin Fantasy, Cash Princess, Jerk off Instruction, FINDOM, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, Bratty Bunny, Financial Slavery, JOI, ass JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI Games, MONEY FETISH,

Bunny's in the market for a new bimmer & decides it would be fun if she didn't have to pay for it! Her plan is to see if she can "convince" the owner of her local BMW dealership to offer a special deal. As they sit down in his office to discuss finances, her income records trigger a discussion of her lucrative Internet business. When he innocently asks what she does to earn so much, she springs her trap by offering a little demonstration. Once he gets a look at what's under Bunny's hood, he's soon willing to do just about anything to see more of her incredible ass! She manipulates his desire into a JOI and just when he's edging, she proposes her own financing plan: any time Bunny doesn't want to make a payment, he'll cover it in exchange for a tease session. Of course, he instantly agrees so that he can cum and soon a happy Bunny is driving home in her new car!

Duration: 00:13:31
Resolution: 960p x 540p
File Size 226.85 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_8058.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
MAKE ME BI, SLUT TRAINING, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, Sissification, Humiliation, SISSY SLUTS, Forced Femdom, FORCED CROSSDRESSING,

Custom - Tim is a student a college. A series of meetings with Tim at our student council meeting we all agree that I will use my witchy powers to turn Tim gay. He's just a normal boy today and now we meet. A special meeting - special treatment for Tim. I slowly mind fuck Tim into being a faggot. This is the first meeting of more to come. The start of Tim's transformation is starting to wear leggings, have a long horse like face, and wear feminine shoes like converse. After today, Tim will be 20 gay and lowering his IQ. I start to change Tim's views. Making him like guys in leggings.

Duration: 00:20:28
File Size 461.09 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_8519.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
Sissy, Bunny, Forced Femdom, Humiliation, Sissy Training, SISSY SLUTS, Feminization, FORCED FEM,

Worship my ass beta bitch As you stare at my perfect ass you will become weaker your tiny dick will stand up in excitement and you won't be able to control yourself from pinching between your two fingers and stroking. You will not stroke your clit dick until I permit you too. You will not cum before I say! (I doubt you'll make it to the end though pathetic). You're so lucky that you should be allowed to cum - it is a privilege for you and you will be so grateful to me for giving you permission and allowing you too look at me while you do! Lucky you, sissy!

Duration: 00:06:15
File Size 458.52 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_8978.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
big tits, Worship Amanda, Financial Slavery, Money Fetish, Cash Princess, Findom,

Seriously, don't ever yourself into thinking I actually give a flying fuck about YOUR life and problems. I want to see your hard earned money going into my account. Period! If you have to get a credit card to give me what I want, then you will. It's really simple.. See I love taking your money and you get turned on by handing it over. Your money looks so good on me. So shut up and start paying more!

Duration: 00:07:49
File Size 290.94 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11565.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
Worship Goddess Jasmine, JOI, Verbal Abuse, Humiliation, Loser, Dirty Talk, verbal humiliation, Female Domination, Loser Abuse,

It's true, from the first moment you set your desperate little eyes on me you was hooked. I did something to your weakened state that sucked you deep within and it felt good. Your addiction instantly grew out of control. Normal day living was irrelevant but serving and worship me was a priority to you.

You adore me, love me, worship me and I think nothing of you. You would give anything for my attention and I would crush you in an instant. You are nothing but a working worm for me to ensure my live is full of luxury and my bratty, green demands are met. Your love for me grows daily and my hate for you increases. The more I hate you, the more you love me. You was put on this earth to serve women, to be used, abused and in anyway they see fit. You need to be dominated by me and you need to be a good little addicted for me. Your loser status really gives your worthless life some meaning.

Duration: 00:07:06
File Size 216.91 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11547.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
JOI Fantasy, JOI, ass JOI, stroking, Venus Venerous, Edging Games, JOI Games, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement,

You can't get enough of me. My pretty face, hot body, and endless greed. I'm the unattainable brat of your dreams and that's what I'll always be to you; a dream. A mere fantasy. All you have to offer me are sexy tributes, large clip binges, and your full devotion. Be a good boy for goddess as my sweet yet harsh words linger in your brain

Duration: 00:07:19
File Size 246.34 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11544.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
Victoria Ray, ass JOI, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, Upskirt Tease, JOI Games, jerk on ass, big tits JOI, JOI,

I'm going to tease you while wearing my tight little pencil skirt. My hourglass figure looks absolutely incredible and guess what: You're just going to have to sit there and take all of the teasing.You'll be driven wild with lust in a matter of minutes

Duration: 00:12:58
File Size 1.08 GB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11564.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
jerk on tits, sensual domination, Mind Fuck, big tits JOI, big tits jerk off, Victoria Raye, Boobs Worship,

I think you've been under a lot of stress lately, and I know of a great way to help you unwind. Sit back, listen to my calming voice and let me drain all that stress out of you.

Duration: 00:08:39
File Size 574.87 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11545.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
JOI Games, JOI, stroking, Princess Rene, Jerk Off Encouragement, sensual domination, JOI Fantasy, Edging Games,

Its time we had a roommate meeting. I just don't want to pay half of all these stupid bills and rent, not to mention I am NOT going to be splitting chores with you! I'm too busy with my awesome social life! But, I think I've come up with a good solution to my problems. In fact, roomie, I think I can convince you to do all of my chores and pay my half of the bills too!

Duration: 00:09:27
File Size 415.43 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11524.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
Edging Games, ass JOI, jerk off, Jerkoff Commands, stroking, Princess Rene, JOI Fantasy, JOI, JOI Games, Masturbation Instruction,

You love jerking for me! You just can't resist stroking for this young, hot body. Come on, do it, jerk for your Princess Rene, for this sweet booty and tight body. You're just such a stroke slave! You can't peel your greedy eyes off my gorgeous tits and pretty face. It just feels SO fucking good to jerk off for a sexy, dominant brat like ME! I've been told numerous times that masturbating for me is far better than sex. It's just the best thing ever! Don't you agree, pet? Yep, that's why you are so addicted.

Duration: 00:08:15
File Size 188.06 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11562.mp4

xre4l30

Banned

Categories:
Verbal Abuse, Loser Abuse, verbal humiliation, Dirty Talk, Valerie Sins, Loser, Humiliation,

I dont care what your name is , how much money you have or who are your friends. When you remove your clothes your true nature preveals, inferior male, you are gross and your micro dick wont help you either.. Admit, you are a loser! Embrace it and learn to love your true nature. You have no other choice

Duration: 00:10:52
File Size 634.03 MB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / JOI-Backup_11563.mp4