Femdom Jerk Off Instructions | Humiliation, Loser Abuse, Mind Fuck

xre4l30

Goddess Evelyn - Sissy Cam Audition 3

Actress name: Goddess Evelyn
Tags: Humiliation, Small penis humiliation, Sissy training, Hoop earrings, Cum countdown, Cei, Joi, Sissification, Sissy, Brunette, , Lingerie, , Natural tits, Big tits, Non nude, No sex, Femdom, Fetish
DESCRIPTION: This is a continuation of "Sissy Cam Audition" 1 and 2. I suggest you purchase those first, but you don't need to in order to follow along.
This is your third training session with Me. You're almost ready to begin camming as a sissy slut, you just need a little more practice. For this session I ask you to bring a dildo, and 10 saved loads- 6 frozen and 4 thawed. I start off making you pour one of your thawed loads on the dildo, and making you suck it off. The whole point of this session is to teach you to LOVE dick and cum. I want to turn you into a cumandcock crazed sissy. I make you repeat humiliating phrases for Me, and moan as you suck cum off your dildo. After you've finished off all your saved loads, I make you beg for a fresh one in your mouth. After you cum, I instruct you to drool your orgasm back out onto your dildo, and suck it back up again. As a sissy slut I want you to be DISGUSTING and cum hungry.

Video Name: Goddess Evelyn - Sissy Cam Audition 3
Duration: 00:17:00
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Format: mp4
File Size: 994.36 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Goddess Evelyn - Sissy Cam Audition 3.mp4

xre4l30

Goddess Evelyn - Sissy Cam Audition 2

Tags: Small penis humiliation, Cei, Joi, Tease, Sissification, Sissy, Bedroom, Bed, Brunette, , No sex, Non nude, Natural tits, Big tits, Femdom, Fetish
DESCRIPTION: You auditioned for the role of a web cam performer during our last session. You failed, and I gave you the role of sissy slut to fill instead. It was a much better fit, but you still needed a lot of training so I'm back today to train you. I had told you to have 5 saved loads3 thawed and two frozen ready to go, and a cute pair of panties on.
My main goal is to teach you to love and savor cum. I want you to crave it, beg for it. I begin teasing you with My body, and instruct you to jerk off. As you do I give you lines to say. "Please dadd-y, I need your cum so bad. Please cover My whore sissy mouth in cum so I can taste it". I make you go so much further than we did last time. Throughout the clip I have you slowly work your way through the 5 loads, and make you end the session with a fresh one on your face. I tell you that you only need one more training session before you can start, but with this one, you'll need 10 loads and a dildo!
The first clip in the series is "Sissy Cam Audition". I recommend watching that one first, however you don't need to to follow along.

Video Name: Goddess Evelyn - Sissy Cam Audition 2
Duration: 00:18:35
File Size: 1.06 GB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Goddess Evelyn - Sissy Cam Audition 2.mp4

xre4l30

Goddess Evelyn - M-mmy Fcks Your Bully

Tags: JOI Games, Edging Games, JOI Fantasy, Boobs Worship, big tits JOI, big tits jerk off, stroking,

Video Name: Goddess Evelyn - M-mmy Fcks Your Bully
Duration: 00:10:33
File Size: 524.38 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Goddess Evelyn - M-mmy Fcks Your Bully.mp4

xre4l30

Goddess Evelyn - Cuckold Therapy Fantasy

Tags: Small penis humiliation, Femdom, Fetish, Therapist, Brunette, , Humiliation, Joi, Office, Natural tits, Big tits, Counselor Fantasy, Cuckold, Counselling Fantasy, Counselor Fantasy, Cuck, Cuckie, Cuckold Husband, Cuckold POV, Role Play, SPH, Topless, Verbal Humiliation
DESCRIPTION: You couldn't wait for your therapy-fantasy appointment this week. You have just found out that your hot young wife has been cheating on you with other men. She's been fucking them for years and you've never known. You're desperate for some advice, as you have no idea how to handle this situation. You therapist-fantasy listens to you for a few moments, but is quick to give you her surprising opinion.
She tells you that you're lucky to even have a wife at all. She tells you that you're doing this whole marriage thing wrong. You should be ENCOURAGING your wife to fuck other men. She is so hot and young she deserves to fuck alpha men, not betas like you. She then takes you through a training session, where she trains your mind to associate your wife fucking other men with sexual pleasure.
She takes off her dress and begins flaunting her sexy body in an attempt to get you hard. She instructs you to stroke for her, as she talks about your wife fucking other men. By the time she is done you will begin to feel better about your wife's infidelity. She tells you that next week she'll train you more, and take it even further.

Video Name: Goddess Evelyn - Cuckold Therapy Fantasy
Duration: 00:19:40
File Size: 1.13 GB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Goddess Evelyn - Cuckold Therapy Fantasy.mp4

xre4l30

Goddess Evelyn - Cruel Wife Cuckolds You

Tags: Fetish, Femdom, Humiliation, Black lingerie, Lingerie, , Natural tits, Big tits, Brunette, , Tease, Tease and denial, Joi, Non nude, No sex, Chastity, Cuckold, BBC, Cuckold Husband, Cuckold POV, Small Penis Humiliation, SPH
DESCRIPTION: Your wife has always made it clear that she finds you useless sexually. She's even gone so far as to humiliate you in front of all your friends about how inadequate your dick size is. Well, she's finally had enough. She needs an alpha male, not a shrimp dick beta. She goes on a long hateful rant about how pathetic you are, and how much better her lover is. She shows you how much bigger his dick is, and how hard it is for her to take the whole thing. She has also bought you a chastity cage, since from now on you won't be needing to use that little thing between your legs. Her new lover will hold the key.
This video uses the footage from "cuckold mindfuck" in the background.

Video Name: Goddess Evelyn - Cruel Wife Cuckolds You
Duration: 00:08:25
File Size: 232.4 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Goddess Evelyn - Cruel Wife Cuckolds You.mp4

xre4l30

Devilishly Asmodea - StepMommy Cucks StepSon

Actress name: Devilishly Asmodea
Tags: Nose ring, Bedroom, Bed, Brunette, , Fetish, Femdom, Bound, Drugged, Humiliation, Mommy domme, Devilishly Asmodea, Cuckold, Step Mom and Step Son Fantasy, Amateur, Cuckold, Mean Step-Mom, POV, Solo, Solo Female, Step-Mom, Step-Mom Fantasy, Step-Mommy Fantasy, Verbal Humiliation
DESCRIPTION: You're my worthless step-son. I ask my boyfriend to beat you up after school, and you come home crying. I watch the film he took of beating you up, and get so horny that I have to suck my boyfriend's cock dildo! I want more, so you are knocked out. You wake up tied to the bed, and are tasked to do humiliating things, like swallow pre-cum spit into your mouth as you helplessly watch your step-mommy get fucked! Afterwards, Step-Mommy makes you clean her up with your tongue!
ALL SOLO AND POV. Fucking is implied, happening off-screen due to POV.
TRIGGER WARNING: There is a moment when you drink spiked water, your nose is pinched and you are punched once.

Video Name: Devilishly Asmodea - StepMommy Cucks StepSon
Duration: 00:21:13
File Size: 1.21 GB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Devilishly Asmodea - StepMommy Cucks StepSon.mp4

xre4l30

BunnyMonrow - Youre Pathetic

Actress name: Bunnymonrow
Tags: Pussy closeup, Hitachi magic wand, Pov, Solo, Masturbation, Dildo, Living room, Taboo, Bunny Monrow, Humiliation, Femdom, Fetish, Mommy domme, FemDom Goddess-FemDom Princess, Step Mom and Step Son Fantasy, BBC, Big Black Cock, BJ, Brunette, , Cuckold, Dirty Talk, Mommy Domme Fantasy, Natural Tits, Tease
DESCRIPTION: You're pathetic staring at mommyys tits and ass as im doing the dishes i catch on quick and decide to allow you to finally pull your cock out and rub one out to me..
only thing is you have to watch mommyy take a BBC and enjoy it as I make fun of you and tease you.

Video Name: BunnyMonrow - Youre Pathetic
Duration: 00:13:48
File Size: 1.96 GB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► BunnyMonrow - Youre Pathetic.mp4

xre4l30

Brookelynne Briar - Ass Addict Asmr JOI

Actress name: Brookelynne Briar
Tags: Anal, Fetish, Anal, Plug, Ass Worship, Asshole Fetish, Butt Plug, Cum Countdown, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction,
DESCRIPTION: Give yourself over to the glory of may ass. Your cock and every drop of cum is the only worthy tribute! I begin by presenting my perfect ass for your viewing, making you weak to my will. Next I whisper a series of jerk off instructions in your ear while teasing my ass with my fingers, followed by an anal plug. As your will dissolves from you, you become addicted to my ass and willing follow all of my commands; pumping and tugging that dick until I deem you worthy of orgasm. Finally, as your cock quivers in need, I allow you to present your tribute all over my perfect asshole; spread and waiting for your hot load.

Video Name: Brookelynne_Briar_-_Ass_Addict_Asmr_JOI
Duration: 00:09:00
File Size: 323.47 MB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Brookelynne_Briar_-_Ass_Addict_Asmr_JOI.mp4