JOI Games, CEI, SPH, Verbal Humiliation

CollinZ

Rea Rays - Sensual Slave Training

In this clip I'll tell you a little about what I look for in a slave, but of course I won't reveal everything in case you decide to pretend to be everything I'm looking for. While I tease you with my sexy body in lingerie, I'll tell you that I hate selfish and self-serving males. Selflessness and an eagerness to please turn me on. Boys who put my pleasure before their own could make my pussy drip. Think hard about this while you rub that cock to your slave training.
Published Feb 15, 2023
Sensual Domination, Slave Training
Keywords: Beta Male Training, Brat Girls, FemDom, Garter Belt/Stockings, Lingerie, Sensual, Sensual Domination, Slave Training,

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:10:18
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.53 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.5 GB

CollinZ

Eva de Vil - To Nap or To Fap

You stay up late to goon. You wake up early to edge. It’s no wonder you catch up on sle ep during the day.
But as you close your eyes, that little voice in your head says, “I could jerk off right now.” Your cock is instantly rock hard. You reach for it despite your tiredness, then yank your hand away.
This isn’t a good idea. You can’t focus on work. You can’t keep your eyes open. You already spend so much time edging. You need this nap.
But, if you’re truly so exhausted… surely a few minutes of pumping won’t keep you from dozing off afterwards? Don’t you want to jerk to this perfect ass and my gorgeous tits? To look right into my mesmerizing eyes and edge to my divine face?
Gooning IS your time to switch off and relax. This is your rest. This is what you need. So go on, grab that cock and pump a little more for me.
2/23/24
Masturbation Encouragement
Related Categories Female Domination, Femdom, Goddess Worship, JOI

Duration: 00:10:09
1920 X 1080
File size: 605 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 605.2 MB

CollinZ

Bratty Bunny - More Goddess Bunny

You crave more Goddess Bunny. You want to submit more. You want to serve more. You want to be weaker and weaker for me. You crave to be a slave for me. You can't help it, it's the natural progression of your true self to bow down and give in to power and perfection. You crave more of my beauty. You want to really feel the dominance I have over you, which is why you always come to me. You really feel it, the submissive nature take over you when you see me. You fall deep down the Bunny hole and you need more of it. You crave it every which way. It's Never Enough.
1/30/24
Goddess Worship
Related Categories Femdom, Femdom Pov, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Submissive / Slave Training

Duration: 00:17:18
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.10 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.1 GB

CollinZ

Temptress Blair - Taste it, NOW!

How are you such a cum eating slut but you're always so scared and nervous to eat your own cum? I know all you do is fantasize about being ordered to eat your cum and savor every single drop. your cum eating fantasies intertwined with your fetish humiliation is all you day dream about isn't it, cum dumpster? Well, it's time to stop dreaming and make it a reality, stop giving up on your fantasy, give in, and taste it, NOW! This time you WILL eat up your mess, it would be rude not to. I have allowed you the privilege to cum, now you must eat it as every orgasm from Temptress Blair is a gift that you are grateful for! So, you wouldn't dare defy My wishes, would you? Ofcourse not, now open wide while you stroke and get ready to savor every last drop you're about to lick up like a good boy.
Cum Eating Instructions, Height Humiliation
Keywords: Black Goddess, Brat Girls, CEI, CEI Encouragement, Cum Eating, Ebony Goddess, FemDom POV, Verbal Humiliation,

Duration: 00:07:59
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.13 GB

CollinZ

SashaCurves - A Hot and Sweaty Night With Mom

It’s a hot summer night and you can’t get to sleap, so you come to mom’s room and she offers for you to join her. Shared body heat might not be the best idea, but she does have the only fan in the house so it’s only fair you share. Later in the night, you accidentally wake mom up as you sneakily try to get yourself off rubbing you dick over her tits. Dad told you that when he can’t sleap, mom helps him by getting him off. Mom’s shocked and tells you to put it away but soon feels bad that you got confused, and offers to help you out just this one time, as long as you don’t mention it to dad. He doesn’t like to share. Mom sensually strokes and sucks your erection until it turns her on so much that she can’t resist. She asks if you’d like to see what it feels like inside her pussy. You can’t believe your luck, you’re about to lose your virginity to your hot MILF mommy! Mom carefully gets on top, riding and guiding you until she comes on your dick. Then keeps on fucking you, encouraging you to cum inside her.
Jun 20, 2023
Family, Mommy Roleplay, Older Woman/Younger Man, Taboo

Duration: 00:23:49
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.34 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.3 GB

CollinZ

Versona - Gay Therapy-Fantasy

Today marks the official beginning of your self discovery journey. We need to figure out what’s going on with your sexuality. Are you gay? I have a little test for you to take to help us find out. Your results will highlight what types of treatment you need. All of which range in severity. The possibilities are endless with Gay Therapy-!
Published Jun 17, 2023
Bi Encouragement, Bi-Sexual, Bisexual, Bisexual Encouragement, Encouraged Bi, Encouraged Gay, Gay, Gay Encouragement Fantasy, Gay Jerk Off Instructions, Gay Masturbation Instructions,

Duration: 00:09:31
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.28 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.3 GB

CollinZ

Tatum Christine - Insatiable Mommy

Your moms home masturbating! You were supposed to be at your friends house but plans change so you come into the house... your mom eventually sees you standing there and freaks out!! Sends you to your room and tells you to go away! Later that night she comes into your room to apologize. You should have have had to see that.. but you did.. and you liked it... that's what she thinks anyways... the only thing she saw when you caught her masturbating was that hard erectin in your pants and that's why she freaks out so much. Now she thinks you want her, and for good reason!
Feb 4, 2024
Dirty Talking, Kink, Mommy Roleplay, POV, Taboo

Duration: 00:28:31
1280 X 720
File size: 1.62 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.6 GB

CollinZ

Mistress Elis Euryale - Trapped In The Dominatrix Dungeon

Elis Euryale gives you - a young innocent woman - a tour of her Hong Kong dungeon. She introduces you to some tools she likes: whips and bondage devices. You are intrigued, and also a bit jealous of her confidence, but you didn't expect her to guess your secret feelings, and before you know it you find yourself firmly tied up to the bondage chair.

Elis is now standing in front of you, a leather whip in her hands, a sadistic smile on her face. She makes you feel the pain you needed, in order to learn humility and deference. The suffering is intense as your legs are spread open. As you start screaming, she shuts you up, and you go blank. When you wake up, she announces you that this gag in your mouth will turn you into a very obedient human ashtray...
11/4/23
Femdom Pov
Related Categories Garter & Stockings, Glove Fetish, Human Ashtray, Smoking, Whipping

Duration: 00:10:15
1920 X 1080
File size: 606 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 605.9 MB

CollinZ

Miss Alika White - Virgin Torment JOI

Can you tell how much I love tormenting, teasing and mocking virgins like you? It’s one of my favorite things to do lol. I mean, you must be absolutely gagging for pussy! Hahaha.
Clearly you’re a sexual reject and no use to most women, but I make use of you as the subject of my cruel JOI games. A toy for my sadistic amusement.
I made this game just for virgins like you, you’ll get to stroke a little as I tease and mock you but there’s a frustrating catch.
JOI Games, Virgin Humiliation
Keywords: Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Tease and Denial, Virgin Humiliation, Weight Humiliation,

Duration: 00:11:25
1920 X 1080
File size: 819 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 819.5 MB

CollinZ

Legendarylootz - Dirty Panty JOI/JOE

I show you my dirty panties I've been wearing that are covered in my pussy juices. I pull them close between my pussy lips and have you smell them while you jerk off. I stuff them into my pussy and use them to finger myself, getting them even wetter. I give you some close ups of how dirty and cum covered they are while encouraging you to cum for me.

Duration: 00:10:33
1920 X 1080
File size: 600 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 599.5 MB

CollinZ

Legendarylootz - Dirty Panty JOI/JOE 2

I know what makes you hard.. my dirty panties. Don't they? All pushed up between my pussy lips all day, getting covered in my pussy juice? Don't you want to smell them? Taste them? Get your face right up in this ass and give it a sniff, I know your dick just got harder. I take off my tight shorts and show off my panties, showing how dirty they are with pussy juice. I encourage you to stroke your cock for me while you sniff and lick my panties. I help you out by fingering myself so you can cum hard!

Duration: 00:10:29
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.12 GB

CollinZ

Legendarylootz - Dirty Panty JOI/JOE 3

I know you love stroking to my dirty panties. I know you love thinking about my panties all pressed up against my wet pussy. They get you rock hard, so keep stroking because you're going to cum hard for me. You want to smell my pussy? Here lean in... doesn't it smell so good? I show off my tight toga shorts, teasing you for most of the video, pulling them up tight to give a camel toe. Are you ready to cum? Cum countdown and I show you my dirty panty, making you sniff them as you cum.

Duration: 00:10:21
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.11 GB

CollinZ

Legendarylootz - Dirty Panty JOI/JOE 4

You just can't get enough of my dirty panties huh? I tell you to jerk off to me, my pussy, my ass, and my hot little dirty panty till you cum hard. I slowly strip out of my clothes and show you how dirty my red panties are. Now watch me finger myself. Look, my fingers are all covered in my pussy juice. You want to smell them? You're going to sniff them while you stroke. And then I'm going to count you down. Cum for me.

Duration: 00:10:31
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.48 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.5 GB

CollinZ

Princess Lexie – Hands Free Mindfuck for Virgins

It's amazing how much of an effect I have on you. My body, My face, My voice. The combination of all three is enough to send you spiraling deep into submission. And when I start using subtle trigger words that I've implanted deep into your brain you feel My power really start to take over. In an instant your cock is hard and your mind is mush: just the way I like you!
You see, I have a knack for making men cum hands free. I've been developing these skills for years and I like to think I've perfected the art form. Some men present a challenge to Me, but not you, no. Well, I suppose you're not really a man at all...are you? You're nothing but a weak and pathetic little virgin bitch. And I've found that virgins like you are particularly susceptible to my magic. This should be easy then.
*Subtle audio and visual effects used. Headphones recommended.
Published Jun 1, 2023
Mesmerize, Mind Fuck
Keywords: Audio Effects, Hands Free Orgasm, Virgin Humiliation, Visual Effects,

Duration: 00:23:25
1920 X 1080
File size: 680 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 680.5 MB

CollinZ

Miss Eva Noir - CEI “Loser’s Seed” Syndrome

The near future: the planet is overpopulated, so from now on all male ejaculations are under the government’s control. Every single man gets his sperm tested to get permission to ejaculate freely and breed. It was your turn a few days ago. Unfortunately, the nurse has bad news for you. Your sperm has been tested and qualified as so-called “loser’s seed”. Men like you are banned from ejaculating near women for the rest of their lives or get fully castrated. You choose to keep your manhood, but you will have to follow one strict rule: to make sure, your biological material won’t get anywhere near a fertile egg, you will have to be consuming it from now on. Yes, men with “loser’s seed” syndrome have to eat their own cum every single time they ejaculate, or they are not allowed to ejaculate at all. The nurse is there to teach you how to eat y_our own cum from now on if you don’t want to be sentenced to full castration if you are caught cumming without eating it afterwards.
Cum Eating Instructions, Nurse Fetish
Keywords: FemDom POV, Girls in Glasses, Red Lips, Science Fiction Fantasy,

Duration: 00:11:48
1920 X 1080
File size: 860 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 859.9 MB

CollinZ

Nikki Kit - Mystery Ending JOI

Let Me take complete control and tell you how I want you to pump, and let Me decide when, how, or even if you are allowed to cum. What will I make you do with your cum if I let you cum? Follow along and find out.
Published Dec 5, 2023
Games, JOI Games
Keywords: Challenges, Female Domination, FemDom JOI, Goddess Worship, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI Challenge, JOI Games, Orgasm Control,

Duration: 00:16:53
1920 X 1080
File size: 677 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 677.2 MB

CollinZ

Eva de Vil - Commuter Cock Control

So where have I infiltrated your mind this time?
Are you in a taxi? A train? A plane? In transit, on your way to work, thinking about Goddess with that same feeling - weak submissive, and denied with an aching cock.

You wake up hard for me every morning. It’s part of your routine of worship.
Now, I’m gonna make you desperate to touch yourself as soon as your commute is over. I’m gonna make you leak all over your pants and the day’s hardly even started.
You’ll probably just be listening with headphones but… This video is SFW enough to watch in public. I promise I won’t flash you randomly. Or maybe I will. That’s a risk you’ll have to take.
In this video, I also order you to send a tribute. Because we both know you can’t help but throb when you pay Goddess.
NOTE: You can listen while driving but you’ll have to forgo some interactive instructions.
Published Feb 15, 2024
Female Domination-FemDom, Goddess Worship
Keywords: Audio Only, Blowjob, FemDom, Financial Domination, Hands Free Orgasm, No Touching, Orgasm Denial, Pre Cum, Ruined Orgasm, Tease and Denial,

Duration: 00:15:35
1920 X 1080
File size: 812 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 811.9 MB

CollinZ

Queen Carmella - Blue Monday

Another BLUE Monday. You go into work and come home eager to cum to your favorite princess, only to be reminded that all you deserve is denial! BLUE BALLS for you is only suitable for today. Your orgasm is under MY watch, and by now, you're very well aware that I love toying with your cock. I love denying it. I love leaving it growing and aching. I love making you desperate and begging for some relief through a release. So swollen. So achy. So throbby. But, you simply don't deserve it. Another sad, sad day in a denied loser life! (Nip slips for extra agony)
Published Jan 22, 2024
Orgasm Control, Blue Balls, Cock Control, Control, Cum Denial, Denial, Mean Girls, Orgasm Denial, Ruined Orgasm, Tease, Tease and Denial,

Duration: 00:12:17
3840 X 2160
File size: 542 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 542.2 MB

CollinZ

Queen Carmella - Countdown To Denial

Multiple countdowns to agonize you gives me a lot of amusement! I like to toy with you, control you, make you aware that I really control everything about you....especially that cock. But most importantly, I am here to remind you that stroking is a privilege. Looking at this body is a privilege. Watching this very clip and having that access to do so, is a privilege. However, actually being granted the permission to cum to this clip, is an even bigger privilege. So what will I do? make this a big game for my amusement? grant you some mercy? perhaps be generous? I think you know what I plan on doing, but I look forward to making you squirm while testing your resistance and obedience.
JOI Games, Orgasm Control, Cum Countdown,

Duration: 00:12:55
3840 X 2160
File size: 544 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 544.3 MB

CollinZ

Queen Carmella - Spoiled, Bratty, Mean

I don't care about you. I only care about myself and how I can use you as a stepping stone to get whatever I want. Nothing about you matters. Not your feelings, your opinions, your useless dick, or anything else for that matter. The one and only thing that I see you for is your wallet, or how I can gain from you. That's a submissives role, anyway. Being there for whatever I want, and benefitting my life. You love that. You can't get enough of this spoiled, bratty, mean princess. You love when I am demanding and put you in your place. You love when I use loser wallets to get anything that I want. You love when I act like a complete brat....and it's just natural! You love to stroke to my brattyness. I am your weakness.
Brat Girls, Goddess Worship,, FemDom Princess, FinDom, FinDom Goddess, FinDom Princess, Greedy Goddess, Mean Girls,

Duration: 00:10:00
3840 X 2160
File size: 734 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 734.3 MB