JOI Games, CEI, SPH, Verbal Humiliation

CollinZ

Softcoresass - The Perfect Costume

This is a slow paced, teasing, story based video where your girlfriend, Val, is looking for the perfect costume to wear to a party. She describes her outfits one by one as you drift in and out of daydreams, picturing her doing naughty things to you while wearing them. Each time you drift off into a daydream, she picks back up from the last daydream as another character. Each daydream gets naughtier and naughtier as the video progresses.. In the first daydream, she’s your maid and you’re married. You sneak peaks up her skirt and she notices and likes it. She then finds your wife’s new heels and asks to try them on. Afterwards, she puts her stocking wrapped feet in your face and teases you. Then she's a sexy bunny, begging you to suck on her toes and then she sucks your cock. After that, a schoolgirl who is saving herself for marriage, but will give you a footjob and assjob because she's horny. She asks you not to cum on her clothes because she has church tomorrow. Finally, a sexy cat girl, who has a bit of a domineering side and refers to you as her sweet puppy boy. She gives you JOI and then lets you fuck her in multiple positions, switching between fucking and footjobs in fishnet stockings. Which costume will be your favorite?

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:28:37
1920 X 1080
File size: 4.03 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 4.0 GB

CollinZ

Pink Drip - Sex Addict Sister

After Mom caught your slutty sis satisfying your Stepdad, she was shipped of to rehab to fix her sex fixation. She has now made her grand return where she claims she's on the right path, but that doesn't last for long. You don't know if she's naturally flirtatious or if she's even aware of how tempting she acts...but when you catch her getting herself off while watching you in the shower you know that her bad habits have followed her. She plays it off like nothing and thinks it's unfair that she was shipped off while you got to stay home fapping and gooning endlessly. You both share lustful addictive traits, and you both know that in order to start recovery you have to admit that you have a problem. Maybe this familial rendezvous will be both your rock bottoms, and once you hit her bottom there's nowhere to go but up!

Duration: 00:42:38
1920 X 1080
File size: 3.20 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 3.2 GB

CollinZ

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Weak Little Toy

It's so difficult for you to relinquish control, isn't it? You know you have to let go of things to be happy in life, don't you? We've been working on your control issues for some time now but we haven't made as much progress as I'd like. Lucky for you, I've come up with a solution. I'm going to shrink you down. When you're only a few inches tall, you won't have control over anything, will you? Putting you in such a state will encourage you to accept that you cannot control everything. Don't worry. When we're done, I'll make sure you're at the proper height. Whatever I decide that means...
Shrinking Fetish, Female Domination, FemDom POV, Giantess, Humiliation, Loser Abuse Fantasy, Mean Giantess, Sadism Fantasy, Shrunken, Tiny Man POV, Verbal Abuse Fantasy,

Duration: 00:10:48
1920 X 1080
File size: 704 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 703.9 MB

CollinZ

Liv Anonyma - JOI Obedience Challenge

A higher level of difficulty than red light green light. Beware of multiple trick countdowns and moans that will make your cock throb. You might cum in 2 minutes or at the end of the clip. Good luck following my detailed cum instruction as I mind fuck you with devastatingly sexy imagery and layered audio.
Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, JOI Games, Challenges, Countdown, Cum Countdown, Gooner, Gooning, Jerkaholic, JOI Challenge, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Tricked,

Duration: 00:11:20
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.57 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.6 GB

CollinZ

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Sexless 3

We're so close. We've been retraining your brain and your cock for some time now. We're so close to retraining your mind and your body to be sexless. Pussy free. Celibate for life. This is the way I want you. This is the way all women want you. No woman wants to catch your leering stare. No woman wants your perverse advances. You're much better sexless and weak. This is the final step, my pet. When you're done with this video, you won't get hard at all. Your sexuality will be cancelled. You'll be a sexless little drone. Just how I like you.
Mesmerize, Chastity, Cock Tease, Female Domination, FemDom POV, Loser Abuse Fantasy, Mental Chastity, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Orgasm Denial, Tease and Denial,

Duration: 00:12:55
1920 X 1080
File size: 855 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 854.8 MB

CollinZ

Liv Anonyma - You Belong to Me

A notice to normal-passing submissive men. You've got it together, but I know your secret. Your weakness. It's harder to make a strong, closeted, submissive fall to his knees--- I've got what you need. I'll prove it by training you to cum twice in succession.
Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Corset Fetish, Cum Training, FemDom, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Obedience Training, Owned, Ownership, Sensual Domination,

Duration: 00:16:36
1920 X 1080
File size: 2.26 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 2.3 GB

CollinZ

OliveWood - Best Friend's Mom Needs a Boy Toy

Your best friend and his mother, Mrs. Wood, have always felt like family to you. Although she begs the two of you to attend a local university, you both bid her farewell and head out of state, leaving her with an empty nest for the first time in eighteen years. Lonely and vulnerable, she begins texting you on a daily basis and you develop a relationship as secret pen pals. Although your conversations are innocent at first, it quickly becomes apparent that Mrs.Wood’s intentions are far from pure. After several steamy nights of explicit conversation, she’s agreed to come pay you a visit.

You put on your best dress shirt and head her hotel, quivering with nervous excitement as you approach her room. She opens the door and instructs you to strip for her before ushering you over to the sofa and asking you to detail exactly what you want her to do to you. Once she’s satisfied with your answer, she rewards you by taking your cock into her mouth and teases you until you feel ready to burst. Before you have a chance to orgasm, she directs you to lie on the bed where she straddles you and rubs herself against you until she comes. She suggests that perhaps you shouldn’t go all the way since neither one of you brought a condom, but she’s too alluring to resist and she knows it. Sliding you inside her, she rides you and gives herself another orgasm, her large, round breasts bouncing up and down with every thrust. She bends over for you and instructs you to use her body as hard as you possibly can. When she orders you to cum inside her, you don’t hesitate for a moment and you both orgasm together without the slightest bit of remorse for what you’ve done.

Duration: 00:25:49
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.54 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.5 GB

CollinZ

SpaceSyren - Mommy Domme Sweaty Workout Is Her Son's POV Taboo Fantasy

Your mommy just got home from a workout, and is very sweaty! She comes home, and sees you literally going through her dirty laundry. How gross! At first she's furious, and wants to punish you in the dirtiest way possible. But you love mommy's sweat, so you enjoy it when she makes you lick the sweat off of her tits and ass, and makes you smell her dirty workout clothes and sweaty body. Since you lick up the sweat like a good boy, you get to have your way with mommy. Once you enjoyed your taboo sex fantasy with mommy, she cleans the cum off her pussy with her clothes, before making you lick her juices up off the floor.

Duration: 00:27:08
1920 X 1080
File size: 4.01 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 4.0 GB

CollinZ

Liv Anonyma - Mesmerized by Step-Mommy

And fucked into Obedience. You Naughty PERVERT! This is the only way I'll get you under control. Uh oh, you're so weak, you came inside of me. SIGH.
Step Mom & Step Son Fantasy, Taboo Fantasy, Cock Control, Cum Control, Impregnation Fantasy, Mental Domination, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, POV Fucking, POV Sex, Sensual Domination,

Duration: 00:09:38
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.08 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.1 GB

CollinZ

OliveWood - The Bad Aunt

After matching with your married aunt on a dating website for cougars, it becomes apparent that she hasn’t a clue who you are. Although you’re certain of her identity, you’ve grown up significantly since she last saw you and she remains oblivious throughout weeks of text exchanges.

Eager to get her hands on a man much younger than her husband, she arranges for the two of you to meet at a remote hotel outside of town. Things appear to be going without a hitch until she begins to ask you about your history with older women. You explain that she’s your first, but nervously admit to having had a crush on one of your aunts growing up. Ready to try something new, she suggests a role play scenario in which she pretends to be your aunt. You‘re thrilled by the idea and enthusiastically play along until you accidentally refer to her as “Aunt Olive”. She pulls away and asks you how you know her real name. Panic flashes across your face as you attempt to come up with an excuse, but you can no longer hide the truth. You confess to being her nephew but assure her that despite being relations your attraction to her is genuine. Although she’s horrified at first, she talks herself into following through with the affair regardless of your family tree. She wants you too badly to turn back now, maybe even more than she did before learning who you really are.

Duration: 00:28:32
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.71 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.7 GB

CollinZ

Goddess Jamie Valentine - 30 Minute Edging Challenge

Your my mediocre minute man.. You always cum instantly and you're very ashamed by this. Don't worry loser I have a way to fix this. Today Im going to play a game with you to hopefully correct this problem.. Hope you're ready my little bitch. I want to train your small cock and I'll do this by instructing you to stroke over a long **** of time. 30 minutes to be exact. By denying you the opportunity to cum every time your ready to explode I will lengthen the time it takes you to reach orgasm. It might be uncomfortable and a little painful at times but as long as you follow instructions you will love this challenge and cum out a better beta bitch.
Edging Fetish, Foot Fetish, Cum Eating Instructions, Feet, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Goddess Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Mind Fuck, Small Penis Humiliation, $60.99

Duration: 00:39:29
1920 X 1080
File size: 3.40 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 3.4 GB

CollinZ

lalunalewd - Mommy Taboo Confessions

Mommy sits down with you to explain her taboo confessions. After explaining, it seems you and her are on the same page, judging by your boner. The desire for each other results in some hot naughty playtime on the couch. Mommy strips down to her beautiful naked body and takes your hard cock missionary and cowgirl (many different close ups of breasts and face included) until both of you cum (implied cumming).

Duration: 00:25:20
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.46 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.5 GB

CollinZ

Sloansmoans - Your Dog Is My New BF

Hey babe : ) …
 I have to tell you how much I enjoyed fucking your dog. I’m so happy we explored this fetish and I want to tell you all about it. I’m obsessed and think I may be falling for hi. I just want to cuddle, snuggle, kiss, and play with him. I don’t know if I can even go back to human cock…and just so you know, from now on I may be ducking you for him… enjoy me, xo

*my clothes stay on during this confessional, but there is the occasional nip-slip ; )*

Duration: 00:13:53
3840 X 2160
File size: 4.60 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 4.6 GB

CollinZ

Miss Alika White - Loser Rules 101

Let’s get back to basics. I have a list of 14 rules which every loser should live their life by. In case you aren’t clear, that means you.
Over 20 minutes, I know your useless dick will get harder and harder while I explain the new rules for you to live your life by.
If you’re reading this, you need some direction in your life and I’m going to give it to you. I’ve thought carefully about these instructions for how you should live your life.
The rules will make you feel pathetic, and you need to accept that, because it’s what you are. The sooner you accept it, the sooner you can become what you were always meant to be.
Welcome to your loser life.
Published Mar 4, 2024
Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation

Duration: 00:21:59
3840 X 2160
File size: 2.79 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 2.8 GB

CollinZ

Morgan Lane - Dom Mommy Edging JOI

I can tell you are obsessed with my tits, how you stare at them all the time I decided to teach you a lesson and control your cock and giving you fake countdowns before letting you cum all over my big tits

Duration: 00:10:09
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.08 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.1 GB

CollinZ

Sloansmoans - Your Girlfriend Deserves a Real Man

*The names “Mike” and “Greg” are used throughout*??
I FaceTime you, my boyfriend, so you can see how hot I look before I go out with my friends. Yes, Greg is going to probably be there. Who cares if he’s hot and well built, he’s so arrogant and full of himself. I can’t stand him so you have nothing to worry about, sweetie. Let’s talk about something else. Be a good boy and maybe I’ll call you when I get home with a little surprise.
I’m at the club and Greg corners me. At first I’m standoffish and I’m not buying his game. I’m trying to be so good for you, babe, but then he proposes this outrageous bet. I turned him down at first because it's so silly and ridiculous, but he's so sure of himself. He's betting me that his cock is bigger than yours. That it's better than any cock I've ever had. I accept only to humiliate him. It turns out he's right, though. His cock is big and thick and amazing.
That's why he's here with me at my house as I'm FaceTiming you. Look at his gorgeous mouthwatering cock, babe. Greg won't let me taste it unless I FaceTime you. He won't even let me touch it unless you watch. So you have to see me suck it and praise it. Compare his cock to yours. And babe, there's one more thing, Greg says he'll only fuck me if you ask him to. Please, babe. I have to feel this cock inside me. Won't you beg Greg to fuck your girlfriend? Enjoy me, xo
3/13/24
Cuckolding, Cheating, Cock Worship, Dildo Sucking, Facials, Femdom

Duration: 00:36:04
3840 X 2160
File size: 2.60 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 2.6 GB

CollinZ

Miss Alika White - Earn Your Strokes

I’ve got a series of 10 tasks for you. Each time you do one correctly, you can stroke your pathetic dick, until the next task. If you fail, it’s hands-off until you pass a test.
You won’t want to fail. Even more so because I’m going to give you a chance to cum. But you’ll only be able to cum if you can manage it under the conditions of the final task. That will be much easier for you if you’ve passed the tasks building up to it and been able to get yourself close to the edge before the last task.
My guess is around half of you will manage to cum. Will you be one of the lucky ones or a frustrated loser?
Let’s play!
Published Feb 18, 2024
JOI Games

Duration: 00:22:43
3840 X 2160
File size: 2.09 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 2.1 GB

CollinZ

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Ex-Wifes Victory

Hello, dear. How are you doing? That doesn't matter. I don't know why I asked. I'm doing great, by the way. I'm hanging out in Mexico, luxuriating and spending your money! Well, it's my money now. I won everything in the divorce, remember? Oh, I'm sure you remember. That bleak, broken look in your eyes when the judge ruled in my favor is something I, for one, will never forget. I'm sending you this video to let you know I'm thinking about you. Whenever I hand my bank card over, my heart swells knowing I'm spending your money. Now now. Dry your tears, dear. I know you're probably weeping about your lost fortune. But you should be happy! Look at how happy I am as I spend every last dollar.
Financial Domination, Female Domination, FemDom POV, Human ATM, Human Wallet, Humiliation, Money Fetish, Verbal Abuse Fantasy, Verbal Humiliation,

Duration: 00:08:08
1920 X 1080
File size: 528 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 527.7 MB