Mixed Kinky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

pesda

Your stepmom is feeling a little unattractive lately, and needs some encouragement. She's been working out, and trying to dress sexy, but your father doesn't even notice. He's too busy working, or watching sports, and she's feeling a little deprived. You think she's hot has hell though, and aren't afraid to let her know! Mom appreciates your words, but she's not sure she believes you. You're just being nice, she thinks. But there is one test to see if you're being honest, and do think she's hot. Mom wants to see if she can get her boy's cock hard!

She tells you to lay down and starts to feel you over your pants - and it doesn't take long before your sexy mom makes your cock grow. She takes it out of your pants and holds it in her soft hand. Her big tits are begging to pop out of that tight little dress she's wearing. She takes your cock in her mouth and you can't believe how good this feels! What the hell is wrong with your dad for not wanting to fuck her? Her mouth feels amazing and you grow even harder as she slobbers all over your dick, and takes it all the way down your throat. Your girlfriends don't do that.
She takes off her top and shows you her big MILF tits and you're ready to explode. Her hand pumps faster and faster until a big load of sticky cum is soon covering Mom's hand. You're lucky to have such a hot and loving mom - and you're going to make sure she knows she's the hottest girl you know.

Info:
File Size: 173 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:11:18
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1986 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 149 kb/s

Download Links:

12976 Ryder Skye Mom proves shes still got it.mp4

pesda

YOUNG..FULL OF RAGING HORMONES..THE BODY OF A GODDESS...
YOUNG ALAINA WANTS SEX ALL THE TIME...
EVEN IF IT'S WITH HER OWN BROTHER!!!!

Mitchell's Baby Sister has got a set of Boobs!!! Alaina has the body of a Goddess..and her young hormones make her want to fuck all the time..anybody...anywhere..including her own Brother!!! Included in this Family Album are full versions of : "Nude Portrait" "Prom Night" "Thunder Buddies 2" & "Robosister".

Info:
File Size: 595 MB
Resolution: 852 x 480
Duration: 00:55:28
Video: AVC, 852x, 24.000 FPS, 1400 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 92.6 kb/s

Download Links:

12977 Alainas Family Album.mp4

pesda

It is Logan Long's birthday today and his hot step mom Audrey Noir has the perfect gift for him: a card and an incredible sloppy blowjob! Happy birthday Logan!

Info:
File Size: 782 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:21:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 4972 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

12978 Audrey Noir Birthday Boy.mp4

pesda

You and I are now living together and since then have been fucking every single day. I love being able to feel you, my brother's hard cock inside me anytime I want to. I want to start a family with you. I love you so much and I can't imagine raising one with anyone else. Get me pregnant, brother. I want to have your ba.by. Fill me up with your sperm, please knock me up, brother!
A very tender, intimate moment between two siblings deeply in love.

Info:
File Size: 904 MB
Duration: 00:19:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6392 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 159 kb/s

Download Links:

12979 Princess Ellie Idol Please Knock Me Up Brother.mp4

pesda

Fantasy includes: taboo, virtual sex, impregnation, humping, forced male orgasm, seduction, virtual cock stroking, virtual creampie, lace, woman on top, big tits, pov

Do you like what I'm wearing, honey? Does Mommy look. sexy? I got it just for you. For tonight. I need your help. badly. It has to be you, I don't want your father. Just you. Mommy can make it so easy. so good. Just tell me, honey. Tell me you want to be inside Mommy's pussy. I know you do. Just say it.

Info:
File Size: 683 MB
Duration: 00:17:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 5112 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

12980 Needs Your Seed.mp4

pesda

Daddy was peaking in me and i didn't like it! So I told him that he better do as i say or ill tell mommy all the dirty things you do to me and when you touch me inappropriately. Ha looks like i get what I want daddy.. Right?

Info:
File Size: 600 MB
Duration: 00:16:06
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

12982 Jessa Rhodes Caught In The Act.mp4

pesda

Holly hatches a plan for her and her stepbrother, Ethan, to get his therapist's winning lottery ticket without having to murder anyone.blackmail! However, when Ethan resists the idea of betraying the woman he really loves - his therapist - Holly resorts to seduction to get him to see her side. With his dick in her mouth, Ethan succumbs to his manipulative stepsister, begging her for a taste of her pussy - which she refuses at every turn. Frustrated and pushed over the edge, Ethan unloads into Holly's mouth and agrees to do whatever she asks of him.

Info:
File Size: 596 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:54:19
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 1403 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

12983 Succumb To His Stepsister.mp4

pesda

Ella Knox is beautiful Muslim girl living in Dubai. Her ultra conservative upbringing has left her feeling super sexually frustrated. She is so tired of being locked up in her room all the time, and she blames her mom. Things get interesting when her mom remarries a rich white man. One day while she is the in the kitchen he comes in and grabs her from behind, thinking that Ella is her mom. It is hard to tell them apart under all that fabric. When he goes to apologize, Ella says it is ok and tells him not to worry. Then she makes her move, pouncing on the opportunity to get some.

She puts her hand on his lap and comes in closer for a kiss. The white guy dont give a fuck so he pulls out his cock and feeds it to her. Ella keeps her hijab on the whole time, but she wastes no time unleashing her big, pendulous breasts. Riding on top of him and feeling his cock deep inside her, she is finally getting what she always wanted. He barely has time to shoot his load all over her face and head scarf before her mom comes barging into her room, eager to show Ella the new pillowcases she bought before she cuts slits into them.

Info:
File Size: 1019 MB
Resolution: 1274 x 720
Duration: 00:30:12
Video: AVC, 1274x, 25.000 FPS, 4534 kb/s

Download Links:

12984 Ella Knox Dirty Family Sex In Dubai.part1.rar
12984 Ella Knox Dirty Family Sex In Dubai.part2.rar

pesda

It's family vacation time, and this family is about to find that many of their longstanding attractions for one another will lead to dreams come true. When Chloe Couture and her stepbrother Dustin Daring tire of their parents' antics, they make their own backseat party as Chloe seduces Dustin into letting her blow him while their parents remain oblivious up front. She starts by rubbing her clit over her panties, then strokes and sucks Dustin as he stares in disbelief at his stepsister with her lips wrapped around his fuck stick.

Discarding all their clothes, the duo moves on to full-on banging in the backseat as they try to hold the moan to hide their activities from their parents. They try all kinds of different car positions, from Chloe getting her pussy pounded from behind to riding Dustin's fuck stick. She gets as many climaxes as she can handle before her trimmed twat has finally been satisfied. Knowing she can't leave Dustin hanging, Chloe uses both hands and her puffy lip mouth to stroke him off until she gets a mouthful of cum.

Later, the road trip is interrupted when the car breaks down and the family has to come together to push the car into the driveway. Chloe's cousin Hannah Hays greets them at the door and instantly starts fucking Chloe's stepdad, Will Pounder, with her eyes. She's not above seducing that hunky man so she leads him to the bathroom where she drops to her knees to blow his hard dick. Will and Hannah soon find that the bathroom is the perfect place to fuck as Hannah leans over the sink and gets her fuck hole slammed from behind. When the couple emerges, they learn that Dustin and his stepmom have taken off. Hannah takes the opportunity to grab Chloe's hand and urge her to her knees so they can both give Will another round of certified nubile delight.

Info:
File Size: 534 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:30:10
Video: AVC, 960x, 23.976 FPS, 2340 kb/s

Download Links:

12985 Threesome.mp4

pesda

brother, danni, is very wimpy and scrawny. The girls don't understand how it can be that they are much bigger and stronger than him. The girls call danni into the bedroom, where they have been talking about him. Danni wanders in wearing only his chastity device. The girls wrestle danni onto the bed and overpower him. Natalya and Chloe pin danni down to the bed and Natalya sits on her brother's face. The girls laugh at how easy it was to overpower scrawny danni. With her brother's face pressed into her ass, Natalya threatens to fart on him. Natalya's friend from school, Chloe, sits on danni's face next. Natalya really wants to muster up a few farts to unleash in her brother's face, but she doesn't have any fuel. Just the threat of getting farted on is enough to humiliate her brother, though. Instead of gassing him, Natalya decides to smother her brother in her crotch. She straddles danni's face and controls his breath. Then, Natalya locks her brother into a scissorhold. She shows Chloe how to do it, so she can too. Chloe gets danni into a scissorhold and dazes him with the strength of her thighs. Natalya tells danni that she's going to eat nothing but broccoli and cheese later so that she can be sure to add farts to the mix next time they pin him down. Danni is very humiliated. The girls were right. Danni can easily get beat up by a girl. (11:20 long)

Info:
File Size: 825 MB
Duration: 00:11:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9908 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 253 kb/s

Download Links:

12986 Brat Princess 2 Chloe and Natalya Wrestle and Scissor Brother in Bed.mp4

pesda

Categories: Father - Daughter, Incest, Taboo, DADDY'S GIRL, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, Lilly Ford, daddy, daughter, age play, daddy talk, dirty talk,teen daughter, College, blonde daughter, family sex, father daughter sex,

Info:
File Size: 400 MB
Duration: 00:26:08
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 2000 kb/s

Download Links:

12987 Lilly Ford Cute Lilly Ford Desires Her Hot Stepdad.mp4

pesda

Cherry is at Daddy his home for cleaning services.. ..She's waiting for a present promised by Daddy.. The Old creep Sugar Daddy is not ready to give something before getting his dick sucked!

Info:
File Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:20:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6999 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

12988 Cherry Kiss Old Creepy Gift.part1.rar
12988 Cherry Kiss Old Creepy Gift.part2.rar

pesda

I catch my son's friend watching me in the bathroom getting undressed. I let him continue only if he promises to stroke his cock until he cums on my asshole.

Info:
File Size: 844 MB
Duration: 00:09:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 11.8 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

12989 Exoticpanda Peeping Teen on Mom.mp4

pesda

Mom goes to frat house to make college boys stop bullying her son. Things don't go as she expected and the frat boys turn the tables on mother and make her suck all of their cocks, take there cum on her face, in her mouth, down her throat and ride them until she cums.

Info:
File Size: 261 MB
Duration: 00:12:27
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2791 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

12990 Katie7 Frat House Bukkake with Mom.mp4

pesda

Step mommy is calling u in her room just to tell u she noticed how u get hard in ur pants watching her around the house ! she will give u a day u wont forget.

Info:
File Size: 447 MB
Duration: 00:06:55
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.342 FPS, 8968 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 63.0 kb/s

Download Links:

12991 Sweetheartmiabbw step mommy plays in front of you.mp4

pesda

Nyomi knows you have to eat, today it is going to be your own cum. She keeps your cock and balls on a leash and sticks her long fingernails into them. She makes you hard, She controls your cock. You plead with her to let you cum and maybe she will. But only after She has had her fun. Spitting into your mouth and making you swallow it. Spitting and slapping your cock. Keeping your cock on the edge. When you beg to cum and beg to eat, She has tricks to coerce you to satisfy both needs, and still make you suffer. She is going to feed you your own cock filth. "You are dirty, Junior, that why you like My Spit and your own Nasty Man Juice." She has made it all creamy inside your balls. Now She is going to make you jizz in your own mouth and while She makes you swallow it all, She makes your cock hurt by jerking it even faster. "CUMMING HURTS JUNIOR. SWALLOW IT ALL."

Info:
File Size: 511 MB
Duration: 00:14:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4923 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download Links:

13030 BEAUTIFUL STEPMOMMY NYOMI HD.mp4

pesda

Eve Ellwood and her stepbro have a nit of a sibling rivalry thing going. After he snitches on her, she decides to get some good old fashioned revenge. When he comes home and goes to lay down in his bed, she sneaks in and snaps a video of herself rubbing her ass all over on his face. When he wakes up, he is confused by the smell on his upper lip, but does not think much about it. That is, until he grabs his vibrating phone and finds out what Eve was up to while he was in bed! He storms into the living room only to find her laying innocently on the sofa with her ass in the air. He is livid, but once his eyes fix on the firm roundness of her ass cheeks, his anger melts away replaced by desire. His cock spring to attention and does not go unnoticed. She makes him promise not to tell mom and dad before letting him fuck her from behind. He fucks her over the arm of the sofa and against the doorframe before feeding her his cock. Hopefully mom and dad will never come home.

Info:
File Size: 794 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:38:49
Video: AVC, 960x, 29.970 FPS, 2700 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 152 kb/s

Download Links:

13031 Eve Ellwood Sweet Stepsister Revenge.mp4

pesda

Anna Bell Peaks is one hot step-mom. Her step-son, Tyler Nixon, was spying on her as she was changing. However, he got a little too close and got caught. This is when she went all in, Anna Bell Peaks shoved her step-son's face into her tits. From there, she made him eat her pussy and soon after she was choking on his cock. Anna Bell Peaks got her pussy stretched by her step son in several different positions before receiving a giant load all over her face.

Info:
File Size: 414 MB
Resolution: 852 x 480
Duration: 00:37:25
Video: AVC, 852x, 29.970 FPS, 1497 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 48.0 kb/s

Download Links:

13032 Anna Bell Peaks Making My StepMom Squirt.mp4

pesda

Mommy heard you were asking your father about the female. Shes sure he was thorough but a woman's take on her own pleasure is so much different. Mommy will show you. She teaches you all about her nipples, getting wet, and how good rubbing her clit feels. She can see you getting hard and ensures you its normal. She wants to see you stroke for her. You watch her cum with her vibrator on her clit and she notices you're still hard. Don't worry. Mommy will help you. She gives you an amazing blowjob and begs for you to fill her mouth with cum. You watch it drip out of her mouth and she encourages you to come back with any more questions you have.

Info:
File Size: 319 MB
Duration: 00:17:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 2500 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Download Links:

13035 Penelope Peach Momms Sex Ed BJ.mp4

Status
Not open for further replies.