Kris karson

RandomAct

Don't really expect anyone to post that stuff. Screenshotting Snapchat is poor etiquette, and doing so would possibly make her not do it anymore.

edvikt

Nothing really to post anyway, it's just her in normal clothing messing around and mentioning this thread. She looks great though, and happy.

VolponView

I'd like to wave my magic wand and see someone start a project that has our favorite models of days gone by, back to modeling again (if they aren't currently). I'm sure some of these ladies still have the want and desire to be in front of the camera again. Who wouldn't wanna see Kris working with Suki Wolfe (DanniDawn), Lana Lovelace (Charlotte), Kelsey Monroe, Jaclynn Marie, Brooke & Brandi or Maya Layne. I'm sure there are many, many others that could be added to that short list, but you get the picture.

narcolepsion

For those of us who don't use snapchat, is anyone going to post these uber videos and photos for the rest of us?

And I would love for Kris to come back and do a Karisha Terebun-style site that's both tasteful and sexy. Zishy.com might be a good fit for her, too.
Another good option would be phad panda... :DDD
...obviously it's a joke

BOZZOO

Screenshotting Snapchat is poor etiquette
well, then maybe she could go on CB or MFC and masturbate and we could cap it, no etiquette breaches there. :)

BOZZOO

didnt 1 of her early sets have her w/ a bit of a black eye and busted lip?

reemul

didnt 1 of her early sets have her w/ a bit of a black eye and busted lip?
She was in an accident of some sort (I no longer recall) during her modeling career - several sets showed bruising and cuts. Photog tried to minimize it - he wasn't trying to sell a beat up teens site - but it was still noticeable. Even with the dings she was still one of the hottest girls going.

It certainly is as well!!

Is it just me or or does she look hotter than ever?? Fuck me... I'm turned on beyond words here!!! :eek::D

I think a throwback Friday is in order & delve into my collection ;)
Part of the reason she got hotter is because she seems happy and all that good stuff, like I always say, "Happy, smiling, and laughing girls are the best kind of girls." That's why My Lolipop is my absolute favorite video of hers, she's clearly having some fun with it all, and we get a nice few slaps on that sweet sweet butt.

She was in an accident of some sort (I no longer recall) during her modeling career - several sets showed bruising and cuts. Photog tried to minimize it - he wasn't trying to sell a beat up teens site - but it was still noticeable. Even with the dings she was still one of the hottest girls going.
Now that is a fetish, and not one of the nicer ones either. But, yeah, they didn't/don't detract from her looks or anything at all, not one bit.

lordtiben

Nobody cares but she's neither for Cap nor for Iron Man ... I also asked her before for the comeback and the answer seems to be no but i'm not sure (asked 2 questions, comeback being the first, at the same time and i got an unique answer for the second one : a negative reply, don't know if it was for the first too)
Anyway, she's really nice :)

VolponView

Nobody cares but she's neither for Cap nor for Iron Man ... I also asked her before for the comeback and the answer seems to be no but i'm not sure (asked 2 questions, comeback being the first, at the same time and i got an unique answer for the second one : a negative reply, don't know if it was for the first too)
Anyway, she's really nice :)
I have no clue what you just said other than she is nice

lordtiben

I have no clue what you just said other than she is nice
well sorry, i wasn't born an Anglophone and I am apparently not one yet . I will try to summarize : i asked 2 questions at the same time, first one which was for her comeback as a webmodel, and i only got one negative reply for the second question. Basically, she dodged the question for the comeback as a webmodel...

Last edited by a moderator: