Kris karson

BOZZOO

DarthBater

well sorry, i wasn't born an Anglophone and I am apparently not one yet . I will try to summarize : i asked 2 questions at the same time, first one which was for her comeback as a webmodel, and i only got one negative reply for the second question. Basically, she dodged the question for the comeback as a webmodel...
So what was the second question? No need to be shy, it is doubtful it has not been asked of her by the rest of us anyway.

bjl12

Actually it's a Long story!!!
Well pls quit with the suspense. Will you be resuming modeling career? Am okay if you're just chatting too, but I'm most curious about your future considerations (and hopefully present considerations). Would love to see your butt some more XD (and I would pay $$)

BOZZOO

Well pls quit with the suspense. Will you be resuming modeling career?
cool..with this "put up or shut up" request, i think were going to see a whole lotta shut up from this person. thats ok, time to put this to rest anyway.

drgizmo

Very few topics have as many messages as this one. Every board I view, the demand for Kris Karson is huge. I'm sure a comeback would be an epic success!!

RandomAct

cool..with this "put up or shut up" request, i think were going to see a whole lotta shut up from this person. thats ok, time to put this to rest anyway.
Put what to rest? Yeah, brother was an ass with that post, but I and others have confirmed that this is actually her.

BOZZOO

Yeah, brother was an ass with that post
i liked the post and agree w/ it. is she or isnt she? the person i was referring to was the Kris Karson. (no, i dont believe its the actual Kris for the reasons stated in an earlier post.) Hows this? When i see a vid of her saying "Bozzoo, kiss my ass, it was me posting on KK" then ill believe it. fair enough?:)

the demand for Kris Karson is huge. I'm sure a comeback would be an epic success!!
no argument on either point.

edvikt

If you needed proof that badly, you could have easily added her on SnapChat. Unless you think it's a coincidence that she posted a snap video of herself where she talks about this thread and mentions lizardboy by name, shortly after giving us her snapchat name in this thread.

Harbinger

Yeah, it isn't like we're all hopelessly white knighting her, she gave pretty definitive proof that it is her, and you can either choose to believe us or keep your head in the sand. Just know that you look sort of silly to the rest of us when you do it, particularly when you double down.

That being said, I think we'd all love some sort of idea what her plans are, there are just a lot nicer ways to ask it than that guy did. I don't really know what starting a SnapChat does for Kris if she isn't looking to expand her potential customer base, but maybe she just likes to chat and tease and she doesn't care about making money off it. I obviously wouldn't know, since no one wants to see snaps of me in lingerie. And I'm greedy and would happily make money off of anything I could. But maybe she's not like me. So yeah, I'd like to know her plans, but if she doesn't feel like telling me, I'll respect that decision. I really want her to give me a chance to spend money for her content, but maybe that's not interesting to her anymore.

superman19

Can those of you demanding this and that from @Kris_Karson start respecting her decisions to open up about her future in modeling or anything else! I started this thread because of our obvious love of her, her website and more.. Never did I imagine we'd actually have the girl herself join the conversation (BIG thank you for that!).. IF she wants to discuss any future plans or divulge any information regarding herself, then that is her decision and it should be respected! Being clever towards her will get you nowhere at all! Let's just be a bit more thankful that she's gracious enough to even Snapchat us and, if she decides to get back in the modelling business be sure to support her!!!

I sent her 2 questions: How she felt about the whole pirating thing, and about Kitty-Kats. She said that it's both flattering and disturbing (her words not mine), and that she works hard and for it to be pirated. Also, she's known about KK for a long time and likes to check up on how her fans are doing.

So, she's probably been lurking here for a good long while watching all of you peeps. Creeper. :p

Putin1

She owes nobody anything in this thread. Her snapchat is real and IF she decides to share anything with this group then that is up to her. Acting like entitled asses to her will not serve any good purpose.

Harbinger

I tried snapping her but can't deal with her games. Either model or don't! Nonetheless i will financially support you if you choose to model again @Kris_Karson
I'm curious what games people think she's playing? Obviously I am not privy to individual communications others might have had with her, and that could change the story a bit (although I'm inclined to believe there is nothing new there given the general attitude being shown here), but if her just starting a Snapchat and giving a little tease, and commenting here once in awhile, is considered playing games, then I have to congratulate you on apparently dating or being friends with the coolest chicks ever. If you haven't encountered vastly higher levels of "games" up to this point, you're a lucky, lucky man (or woman, or transgender, or dolphin, whatever).

Maybe she just likes to talk to new people. Hell, maybe she's even a little lonely. It happens, even to hot chicks. And maybe it really is all a devious master plan of hers, but it seems a little premature to be condemning her just because she isn't instantly giving the answers people want. Maybe she doesn't even know the answers yet.

How about we just treat her like a normal person, and if it turns out that she wants to start a site or sell videos or whatever, we go from there?

I hate people that white-knight, but Jesus, you guys are practically forcing me to do it.

usarasa

Hopefully cooler heads prevail and she just blocks the fool, rather than deleting her Snapchat outright or just never using it again. Time will tell I reckon.