KT so zipsets getting more explicit

mooki80

I have no idea, the picture is what you see in the first post so maybe an admin decided to do a sneaky tease.

Lazarus

Do I recall correctly, and is it still the case, that in order to get the loyal zipsets, you not only have to be a member for several months but you also have to purchase all zipsets preceding the one you want? For example, if you want zipset 13, you have had to have purchased 1-12?

dovaman

yes Lazarus is right !! and all zipset are very expensives !! just the first are between 40 - 60 $ ! ...after the first that all can view free in internet ^^!! you pay 150 $ each !! after for zipset in loyal plus ...the zip sets are again more expensive !!
and you right , you need buy one by one and wait sometines one week between two , and waiting that you receive by mail your download instruction lol !!! it's true !

harmonic77

I have to say it amazes me that she seems to be the only model that the really explicit zip sets can't be found on forums and what not.. seems she has cracked the code..

Lord Suda

Do her zipsets still have the annoying watermarks on them. It's bad enough to spend $150 on a video but then to have the distraction of the watermark across the screen.

dovaman

no watermark if you pay the zip video or sets . But all explicite zip , are VERY EXPENSIVE !!!!!and you need BEFORE pay all zip sets and pack topless before !!! need be millionary for see her in explicite video or sets !! you need pay the zip 1, after 2 ..3, 4 , 5 ....between TOPLESS PACK ( is all set of basic but topless and the last pack have inside some pussy slip ) ......to have the possibility to buy the explicite sets .
SO i did the add, for see what you want , you need spend a membership every month of 30 $ and for have all maybe 3 000 $ !!!
GOOD LUCK !! ^^

orangeape

Probably the best thing to do if you *don't* like a model in a thread is *not participate in that thread* rather than posting there about how you don't like the model!

groper1

Hello,
Harmonc77 say "I have to say it amazes me that she seems to be the only model that the really explicit zip sets can't be found on forums and what not.. seems she has cracked the code.."

Or maybe these videos do not exist ... it can be false information for baiting.
Funny! Must be an imposter in those videos that I have.