KT so zipsets getting more explicit

suppoon420

yeah, her site is a complete rip-off. I joined it hoping to download some unseen sets and see what it was all about and learned I had to have a subscription for essentialy 4 months in order to get access to the "Loyal Members" portion of her site. At $35/month, it cost me $140 to remain a subscriber long enough to get there. In that time, I got no updates to the regular member's portion of the site, 8 updates to the next member's level (I forgot what it's called, but it's between the just signed up portion and the top level Loyal Members sedction), and no updates whatsoever to the Loyal Member's section for the 25 days I had access. There is a heavy push to buy the zip files, which are in the hundreds-of-dollars range, and to get to the good ones, where she is fully nude and giving her boyfriend hand jobs under a sheet (collection 17), it will cost a couple of grand, plus the continued subscriber fee to remain a Loyal member.

suppoon420

I don't know. From the description I recall, it sounded like she gives him a handy under the sheets. I don't think there's any actual sex, oral, vaginal or otherwise, in any of the videos, but again, I haven't actually seen them because I didn't have several thousand dollars and months of time to wait for access.

themaxwellpeck

I'm sure what it takes to buy those videos means they will never be generally available. So goes it with her content. I was a member for a few months but it was just too expensive to get to those kinds of videos from her.