Latex / Rubber XXX Fetish Videos

A Very Brutal Game - Lady Olga and Mistress Medina

New Month, new mistress, our usual ritual… so we are very glad to present new beautiful lady mistress medina in her first clip here! she visited us with lady olga and we created phantastic stuff. mistress medina is a tall mistress, very beautiful with a statuesque figure and she has wonderfull tattoos. so the clips with her wont be only phantastic for our usual customers, also for the lovers of tattoos. this first clip here contains a classic virtual domination femdom pov clip. its about YOU, your bare backside, cruel goddesses armed with instruments of correction (in this case swishy dressage whips that hurts like hell) and their cruel ideas and intentions. for this time they want to play a game with you. a cardgame. the rules are simple: every black card means a good whipping from mistress medina, every red one from lady olga. 10 strokes. no mercy. YOU can cry and howl as long as you wont. our bitches will not stop until THEY are satisfied with their work – which usually means that YOUR bottom is striped all over with thick welts… class a whipping pov clip! clip duration: 09.20 mins. GERMAN Language!

File name: Latex 1106 A Very Brutal Game
File Size : 224 MB
Runtime : 9 min 20 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/085d8d4a67d51/Latex_1106_A_Very_Brutal_Game.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

Breast Smother Demise / Dangerous Tits - Goddess Alexandra Snow

You will be my newest victim and I must say, not the hardest one to lure into my trap. You were all too eager to buy me cocktails and ply me with compliments but didn't realize I'd slipped something into your glass. I am a top-notch assassin, you see, and the money is just a bonus for me. The real joy is in ending each and every one of my victims, watch them expire right in my hands. How shall I off you tonight, hm? Oh, I know...

File name: Latex 1107 Breast Smother Demise
File Size : 271 MB
Runtime : 7 min 23 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Enslaving the Male - Goddess Alexandra Snow

You're a little bit delusional, you know. You think sitting at home with your cock in your hand, jerking to my videos makes you a slave? Dream on, slut. You're just one of many masturbation addicts that buy my videos. Now, this can change. There are several steps that you can take to be the slave you know you want to be. I gave you a new lease on life. I gave you the tools to explore your submissive nature. You can take that further than just jerking to my videos. You want to. Today you're not just going to jerk to my body. You're going to follow all of my instructions to the letter. You're going to strip yourself down and expose yourself to my inspection. I'm going to show you how to take the fantasy into the reality. I'm going to show you how to elevate yourself as a slave. You're going to be promoted from lowly jerk addict to real life slave to Goddess Alexandra Snow. You want to take the next step. This is how you do it.

File name: Latex 1109 Enslaving the Male
File Size : 685 MB
Runtime : 11 min 43 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:

Leather Clad Worship - Goddess Alexandra Snow

I swear, every submissive boy is a slut for leather. If I just put on a leather corset or a wetlook bodysuit, all of you little sluts just cream in your pants. The sweet smell of leather intoxicates you. You imagine the feel of my buttery soft gloves against your hard cock. This particular outfit is very traditional in my line of work. One look at me and you can imagine all of the terrible things I’m going to do to you in this outfit. You can imagine worshipping my leather. I bet if you close your eyes right now you can smell the scent of my sweat mixed with the scent of this leather. You’re hard just thinking about it, aren’t you? Of course you are.

File name: Latex 1110 Leather Clad Worship
File Size : 431 MB
Runtime : 11 min 39 s

Preview:

Download Link:

A lifetime of Financial Slavery - British Bratz

So this is yet ANOTHER financial domination clip you have purchased. Well, you're not alone there are lots of LOSERS like you! You are just another LOSER who gets hard whilst watching his bank account being drained and just another WORKER minion funding my lifestyle. You have to PAY, you was born to PAY.This is your life now for eternity. Slaving away endless hours to hand over that pay check, sending all your saving to me and in return a big fat FUCK YOU! The truth is though, you're a weak male with an even weaker penis and if you watch this clip, you will be teased, denied and BRAINWASHED into a lifetime of money slavery. You are here for one reason only and that is to feed my GREED and make me even richer than i already am!

File name: Latex 1112 A lifetime of Financial Slavery
File Size : 204 MB
Runtime : 7 min 1 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Pink Latex Tit Worship - Violet Doll

What's better than My big tits in tight, pink, shiny latex? Maybe My ass, but we'll save that for another time. This is all about Me and My perfect tits, and the weak little men who love to worship them.

File name: Latex 1113 Pink Latex Tit Worship Violet Doll
File Size : 233 MB
Runtime : 15 min 1 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/4e9e2fa7b523a/Latex_1113_Pink_Latex_Tit_Worship_Violet_Doll.mp4

Shiny Mistress Tits - Alix Lynx and Savana Styles

Two blonde bitches lube up their latex clad tits and instruct you to stroke. I know how weak and horny you are for busty blondes.. Especially when they are shiny. You won't be able to control yourself while starring at our busty assets. Now me a good boy and do exactly as we say while we put on a little tease show.

File name: Latex 1114 Shiny Mistress Tits
File Size : 107 MB
Runtime : 6 min 38 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Interactive Blackmail - British Bratz

It's obvious that stroking makes you weaker. Put that alongside me and my hot body teasing you in my skimpy lingerie, sounds like a lethal combination.

When I take control it makes you feel instantly euphoric. You lose all sense of self control and are putty in my hands. You ache to stroke but you know the only way possible is to show your worthy of touching yourself. There is only way for it, to do exactly as I demand. I know you have lots of secrets, things you would love to tell but also feel you with fear with the thought of others finding out. Things you would love to confess to but scared to utter a word. You want to stroke then you confess it all. You might try your hardest not to but with my tempting curves and powerful nature you will be stroking away and revealing all.

You know you are treading in dangerous grounds but you know how great it will feel. You have fantasised about this so much, tonight is the night you jump straight in. Enter the world of fear, enter the world of ownership and of true submission. Keep opening up, tell me all. I am a lending ear after all. Even if it is an evil ear....

File name: Latex 1115 Interactive Blackmail
File Size : 218 MB
Runtime : 7 min 29 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Feet and Poppers - Goddess Alexandra Snow

You’ve got it bad for my feet, don’t you? You can’t even masturbate to normal things anymore. My breasts, my body, my ass, none of them do it for you anymore. It’s just my feet. It’s even worse when I oil them up. They’re all shiny and wet and all you can imagine is what it would feel like to touch them. Your tiny little prick gets so hard imagining the touch of them. But that will never happen. But I’ll make you feel something at least. I want you to get yourself some poppers. You’re going to debase yourself and jerk that tiny cock of yours to my feet all while sniffing on poppers. Starting to feel anything yet? Oh you will.

File name: Latex 1117 Feet and Poppers
File Size : 243 MB
Runtime : 12 min 19 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Pussy Whipped - teasing in latex clothing - Emily Marilyn

Flogger in hand playing on my bondage sex bench adorning kinky shiny black latex. Feeling frisky, kinky and a touch perverted I whip my rubber covered sweet spot til I just can't take it anymore!

File name: Latex 1118 Pussy Whipped teasing in latex clothing
File Size : 195 MB
Runtime : 6 min 25 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Latex Ballbusting POV - Stella Liberty

Mistress Stella Liberty has allowed you the privilege of seeing her wearing her beautiful shiny gold latex in her dungeon today, but that is all the pleasure you are allowed. All she wants to do is kick you in the balls, repeatedly! She teases you with her luscious body only to bring her knee up between your legs and kick her perfect feet into your groin until you are helpless with pain while she laughs at your agony. There is nothing Mistress Stella enjoys more than Tormenting men, and your balls are so weak compared to her kicks!

File name: Latex 1119 Latex Ballbusting POV
File Size : 215 MB
Runtime : 5 min 37 s

Preview:

Download Link:

FUCK FOR ABSOLUTION - AstroDomina

I'm just here to help you find your way back to the light. Even if that means fucking you up the ass with a giant strapon.While there's construction going on in the church, sister Sydney takes confessions in a remote part of the building. Today she gets a special case. She can't remember the last time she got such a big slut in her confession booth. This confession will take more than a few hail Mary's to be forgiven. Sister Sydney decided to put this little slut on her knees to make her worship Sydney's giant cock. First by sucking and deep throating it, but in the end, Sister Sydney decides that a good butt fucking is the best course of action in this case. It's not yet clear that the pegging actually did any good to change the heart and soul of this little slut, but Sydney fucks her so hard until the slut confesses that she doesn't love it anymore

File name: Latex 1120 FUCK FOR ABSOLUTION
File Size : 813 MB
Runtime : 13 min 49 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Fuck Slave - JasmineDark

I role play as a sex slave that’s for sale. He demonstrates the different things you can do with me as a fuck doll. It involves face writing, a big dildo, fisting, deep throating and a facial.

File name: Latex 1121 Fuck Slave
File Size : 634 MB
Runtime : 19 min 2 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Arousing Avenger JOI - Young Goddess Kim

I am tied up in the bed, the POV is me looking at you at the foot of the bed. I tried to speak to you and touched you at a bar the night before, so you spiked my drink, brought me home, tied me to the bed and want to teach me a lesson. You come out in full Domme fetish clothes – black, whichever outfit you feel best. You go on about how you are a Goddess and men like me can’t do what I tried. You go on about how you should go about abusing me, whipping, maybe ballbusting (you know best). Then you think on it, decide since I had the balls to actually speak to you, you will untie one hand, let me jerk If my cock impresses you, I will be able to leave unharmed. You continue to encourage me to jerk as you rub your amazing body. To end, you let me cum, you laugh and tell me I am now your slave and must return weekly for my punishment. When you come over to “untie” my hand, lean in for a face close up (so hot!). Of course lots of dirty domme talk. JOI when I’m jerking.
Custom Clip Feedback: Goddess – once again you are amazing. The custom is right on and then some. You are the ultimate Dominating, controlling Goddess. You look stunning in the clip. perfect look for the idea. You are so mean and cruel, yet I want to follow all instructions you demand. Thank you for the amazing clip, I love it.

File name: Latex 1122 Arousing Avenger JOI
File Size : 562 MB
Runtime : 12 min 10 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Controlled Cei - British Bratz

Today you are going to go the whole way. Your going to cum AND your going to eat every single drop. How many times have you got right to the point of taste your own cum and pussied out? Well not today, I'm going to tease you, encourage you and before you know it you will have your own cum trickling down the back of your neck. You will stroke on my demand and you will cum on my demand. I will instruct you just how I want you to eat your own cum and you will savour every single drop like a good boy. You know this is the way you should cum and you will learn to love it. I want you to have a huge mouthful of your own hot, salty cum and then to swallow it whole.

File name: Latex 1123 Controlled Cei
File Size : 219 MB
Runtime : 7 min 30 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Leashed Leather bitch - Young Goddess Kim

Kneeling behind the passenger seat of My car, you watch Me apply My red lipstick and grab your chain leash in the side of My door. We have arrived and I'm taking you on your leash to serve Me at the market... We get back to My car and I order you to grovel before Me and worship Me in leather gloves, jacket and over knee boots. I expect to be highly amused as you lick My soles and suck My heels without any hesitation - even if the ladies from the market are staring at you. you are just a pathetic car mat and to kiss My powerful sole is a privilege. Get on your back as I stand full weight on your body and tease you with My divine ass and boots in your unworthy face.

File name: Latex 1124 Leashed Leather bitch
File Size : 1 013 MB
Runtime : 17 min 0 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Transparent Dreams Part2 - BiankaC Eve Ellis Louva and Natasha

Natasha is finally hooked on transparent rubber for good. "Dress me up," the sexy girl cries, and she wants layers upon layers of clear latex on her curvaceous body. She even appreciates a length of rubber tubing as an exciting accessory, and exercises some self-bondage with it.

Fetish stars Eve Ellis, Louva and Natasha are clearly into it while we watch them play their kinky games in the bedroom, all dressed in bizarre transparent rubber outfits.

Mistress Louva shows off her tattoos under the total enclosure of her kinky "rubber nipple suit" - a sight to behold! Directed by Peter W. Czernich

File name: Latex 1125 Transparent Dreams Part2
File Size : 540 MB
Runtime : 56 min 45 s
Resolution : 704x524

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/d17c4c3b557f2/Latex_1125_Transparent_Dreams_Part2.mp4