Latex / Rubber XXX Fetish Videos

Rubber Control - Miss Velour and Mistress Dometria

Held down tightly in bondage on the gyno chair and attached to the special breathing apparatus, the slave is prepared by the two latex wearing Mistresses for a CBT session. His balls are tied up and electro pads are placed directly on his testicles so they can be controlled by the Erostek 312 box. His cock hole is used as it is teased to hardness with rubber gloves. The Dominas then move on to ass play, fingering and lubing it up to prepare for some big rubber toys that they expertly fuck his hole with, loving his moans and excitement.

File name: latex 1146 Rubber Control
File Size : 528 MB
Runtime : 23 min 22 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/be4670d44256e/latex_1146_Rubber_Control.mp4

FetClip129 - Fetish Diva Nadja

- Today you see Fetish Diva Nadja in a noble leather ensemble. She wears a black pleated leather skirt, a fine leather top, skin-tight black leather gloves and tight laced waist corset. In addition she wears real seamed nylons and black patent leather peep toes with 15cm high red Stiletto heels. Private fetish clip No.129: A new outdoor clip is online, see Fetish Diva Nadja wearing stockings, a leather skirt and leather shirt. Accompanying Diva Nadja on a walk, she wears high patent leather stiletto heels and a mini skirt, seamed nylons and a leather shirt.

- Heute seht ihr Fetish Diva Nadja in einem edlen Lederensemble. Sie tragt einen schwarzen Faltenlederrock, ein edles Lederoberteil,hautenge schwarze Lederhandschuhe und streng geschnurtes Taillienkorsett. Dazu tragt sie echte Nahtnylons und schwarze Lackleder Peeptoes mit 15cm hohen roten Stilettoabsatzen. Private fetishclip No.129: A new outdoor clip is online, see Fetish Diva Nadja wearing stockings, a leather skirt und leather shirt. Begleitet Diva Nadja auf einem Spaziergang, sie tragt hohe Lackleder Stilettos und einen Minirock, Nahtnylons und ein Lederhemd.

File name: latex 1147 FetClip129
File Size : 316 MB
Runtime : 7 min 16 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/748a3b4750524/latex_1147_FetClip129.mp4

Rubber Tit addiction - Violet Doll

Big shiny tits. Wet sticky lubed up rubber tits. Your weakness, your ruin. Not just a craving, a necessity.
Without these tits, you’re a lost lonely man. You wander life aimlessly with a shattered heart and broken dick. When you return to My tits, all is well again. You feel whole, you feel at home. You feel higher than life has ever taken you
You’ll do anything to keep this high going. So give in and pay My big rubber tits.

File name: latex 1148 Rubber Tit addiction
File Size : 394 MB
Runtime : 21 min 29 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/5edf722ba2e4e/latex_1148_Rubber_Tit_addiction.mp4

FetClip130 - Fetish Diva Nadja

- Im neuen Clip seht ihr Fetish Diva Nadja in einem eleganten Lederoutfit. Dazu tragt Sie echte Nahtnylons und sehr extravagante Slingpumps mit Stachelbesetzten 16cm hohen Stilettoabsatzen. Private fetishclip No.130: See the new private clip with Fetish Diva Nadja dressed in leather and highheels.

- In the new clip you can see Fetish Diva Nadja in an elegant leather outfit. She wears real seamed nylons and very extravagant slingbacks with spiked 16cm stiletto heels. Private fetish clip No.130: See the new private clip with Fetish Diva Nadja dressed in leather and high heels.

File name: latex 1149 FetClip130
File Size : 264 MB
Runtime : 6 min 4 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/4c7fe11826ccc/latex_1149_FetClip130.mp4

Frozen Coerced Desires - Clara Domme

This was a custom clip: After you clip for me "Sniffing poppers and being slutty while being in chastity!" I have to keep thinking about it and it is soooooo hard to resist to get again your Sissy-Electrochastity-Poppers-Bitch. I try to resist again and again, but i don't have to try it. i know it. To get coerced by you to get pain with the Electrochastity-Belt ( from 1 up to 15) and Poppers at the same time makes me soooo weak. Therefore, I would like to be seduced by you again. Seeing you with latex or PVC clothes and nylons makes me so insane. then your play with the tongue and lips are so erotic. The humiliation for you to wear women's underwear makes me totally horny. I LOVE suspenders and nylons. I like it when I have to sniff at your feet. The feeling to be coerced to sniff poppers, with the purpose that I am even get weaker and all hemmingen fall is totally cool. I have also dreamed of having to freeze my own sperm and then have to suck this cumcube at the next session. freeze because I absolutely can not swallow the sperm after I cum. before that I could imagine it works out. therefore frozen. I would also find it cool if you make me really hot in the video and then demand that I pause the video. then I have to order the next video and only then may I play the current video again. so to speak, that you coerce me to continue my search and education. Your Sissy-Electrochastity-Poppers-Bitch! I know i have to resist to NOT get more and more addicted to you.... but it is soooo hard my Goddess

File name: latex 1150 Frozen Coerced Desires
File Size : 1.68 GB
Runtime : 14 min 43 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/0d304fffd7728/latex_1150_Frozen_Coerced_Desires.mp4

Extreme Bimbofin Dosage - Natalia Mai

Oopsie sissy! I think I’ve given you one too many Bimbofin tablets than I should have! Maybe quite a few more! They seem to have turned you into way more than just a bimbo – they’ve turned you into some kind of ultra-bimbo! Haha! OMG – it actually says on the pack that if you exceed the dosage the effects will be extreme and irreversible! Aw sissy – I promise it was an accident haha! You’re not going to believe what it’s done to you. Your face looks younger and more feminine. You have big eyes and plump lips and long soft blonde hair. You look so fucking pretty but nobody is going to notice sissy – not with those tits! You have huge 34 HH tits – they look huge! And that tiny little waist and cute girlish ass – you look perfect! Your whole body is soft and smooth, and your skin is perfectly golden toned. You look like a barbie doll. Bimbofin has completely transformed you into a living doll and I’m going to LOVE playing dress up with you. Your big tits are going to look so good under a tight pink crop-top exposing your perfect flat tummy and tiny waist. I’m going to get you a pretty, sparkly belly-button piercing to show it off. Your perfect ass will look so cute in a short white micro-skirt and with a pair of sky-high heels will help show off your long feminine legs. I can’t wait to dress you up, put some ultra-glossy bimbo lipstick on your big lips and take you out lingerie shopping! I can’t wait to see how your cartoon body looks in all those frilly little panty sets. I can’t wait to show you off to everyone – I want to take you out to show off what a bimbo I’ve turned you into.

File name: latex 1151 Extreme Bimbofin Dosage
File Size : 958 MB
Runtime : 13 min 8 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/949f58773ce35/latex_1151_Extreme_Bimbofin_Dosage.mp4

Mummified Machine Milking - Miss Tiffany

Miss Tiffany Naylor has mummified her slave to the post, completely covered apart from his cock n nipples, that are exposed for her torment n pleasure, a hard steel ring stretching down his balls and a rebreathe hood over his mouth. Tiffany controls him at both ends playing with the nipples, using her nails on his cock and then bringing out the vibrating brush to tease his cock head. She tries different bags on his face and the tremblr milking machine, finally making him cum with her expert hand.

File name: latex 1153 Mummified Machine Milking
File Size : 780 MB
Runtime : 29 min 33 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/6a06245d12a29/latex_1153_Mummified_Machine_Milking.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

Velours Trick & Treat - Miss Velour

Miss Velour has her slave in a rebreathe hood, in bondage on the St Andrew's cross. She taunts and teases him with the electrified Wartenburg wheels, loving his squeals at her expert touch. His cock is leaking precum so she decides to bring in another slave to clean it up, supervising the bi cocksucker as she encourages him to do a thorough job with his tongue and mouth, keeping the other slave on the edge of orgasm. Miss Velour then attaches pegs to his cock and balls, leaving him in a mix of pleasure and pain until she is ready for him again.

File name: latex 1155 Velours Trick & Treat
File Size : 578 MB
Runtime : 25 min 36 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/3f1133d10d15c/latex_1155_Velours_Trick___Treat.mp4

Virgin Drilled For First Cock - Miss Jade Jones Miss Marilyn and Mistress Inka

Miss Marilyn and Mistress Inka are training their slave JJ to become a cock whore and start being of use to them. They start by examining and teasing, letting him know what is in for store and how he should be behaving, bringing him to his knees, at eye level to their two massive strapon dicks, which they are soon plunging into his open mouth. They humiliate and test his deep throat ability as the big cocks work there way in, noting how hard his cock is getting at the rough use. The new slut is then put on the bondage bench and the Mistresses take turns to finger and stretch his hole with their gloved hands, enjoying the moans of pleasure that are emanating. Once prepared, his tight ass is penetrated, the giant strapons slowly entering, rubbing against his prostate, causing his cock to leak copious precum as they spitroast the lucky sub, in amazing pegging action. They are so pleased with his progress they decide to bring in another thick cocked slave, who is directed to fuck the new slut, taken his first ever real dick, the Mistresses guiding and encouraging the action until he shoots a big load into JJ's eager face, the slut whore transformation fully completed, much to their delight.

File name: latex 1156 Virgin Drilled For First Cock
File Size : 839 MB
Runtime : 31 min 27 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/1297c93159a72/latex_1156_Virgin_Drilled_For_First_Cock_.mp4

Ass slave Application - Young Goddess Kim

You have applied for an interesting position to serve Me. One of My favourite uses for a male in fact. No, there is no need for an interview – take off your clothes right now and I will test you out just like a piece of furniture. That’s what you will become for Me after all – a cushion for My divine ass. Humble yourself first and kiss My sole, show Me how desperate you are to fill this position. Look up at My breathtaking ass, are you already begging to kiss it? The longer you stare at My seducing sway the weaker and deeper you long to sniff, kiss, lick and worship My ass. Not long before you are dedicating your life to serving as My ass slave – anything I desire. Haha, I so enjoy getting you ass applicants right where you belong – taking your final desperate breaths beneath My hot, tight ass smother.

File name: latex 1157 Ass slave Application
File Size : 555 MB
Runtime : 10 min 27 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/dfc7a5a1376a9/latex_1157_Ass_slave_Application.mp4

FetClip131 - Fetish Diva Nadja

- In today's clip you see Fetish Diva Nadja completely dressed in black leather. She wears a tight leather leggings and skin-tight leather top. She is wearing a black fitted leather coat and black leather gloves. She wears mega hot black Crotch overknee boots with breathtaking high wedge heels. Private fetish clip No.131: In todays clip you want to see Fetish Diva Nadja completely dressed in a skinthight black leather outfit and amazing crotch overknee boots.

- Im heutigen Clip seht ihr Fetish Diva Nadja komplett in knallenges schwarzes Leder gekleidet. Sie trägt eine knallenge Lederleggings und hautenges Lederoberteil. Darüber trägt Sie einen schwarzen taillierten Ledermantel und schwarze Lederhandschuhe. Dazu trägt sie megaheiße schwarze Crotch Overknee Stiefel mit atemberaubend hohen Keilabsätzen. Private fetishclip No.131: In todays clip you will see Fetish Diva Nadja completely dressed in a skinthight black leather outfit and amazing crotch overknee boots.

File name: latex 1161 FetClip131
File Size : 307 MB
Runtime : 7 min 4 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/10b377bc3b911/latex_1161_FetClip131.mp4

Her Fuck Slave - Fetish Liza

Wearing her tight latex dress and looking stunning, Liza summons her sex slave making him use his tongue to worship her pussy. He is rewarded for his best efforts by Liza teasing and his excited cock until she deems it hard enough to provide as much pleasure from it as she wants and is mounted and ridden to her total satisfaction. She then allows him to cum on her boots and to clean up the mess he leaves.

File name: latex 1164 Her Fuck Slave
File Size : 286 MB
Runtime : 13 min 23 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/da9c89323d2e3/latex_1164_Her_Fuck_Slave.mp4

Hot Wet Strapon - Miss Zara

Miss Zara is playing in the hot tub, wearing her amazing peep hole rubber catsuit and ready to use her huge strapon. She soon starts to open up the slaves mouth, sticking it deep into his mouth and testing his deepthroat skills, loving the choking sounds he makes. Zara then puts on her rubber gloves and starts to relax and stretch his asshole, lubing up the hole and massaging his prostate until she is ready to enter and give him a hard pegging. Finally, he is put on his back and allowed to cum as she pounds his ass relentlessly.

File name: latex 1165 Hot Wet Strapon
File Size : 355 MB
Runtime : 15 min 43 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/e0fa8abf4cdc3/latex_1165_Hot_Wet_Strapon.mp4