Madden....

pandion

I think she looks fantastic! The titjob was exactly what she needed and I think they look amazing. She was hot before but even better now.

RandomAct

I'll take your word for it, because I haven't looked at a single video or camshow since she got them. Just killed the look that I liked from her. Also, I look at the screencaps from the videos/cams, and I don't appear to be missing anything.

pop71

I agree she is feeling more free in the camshows and they are often a lot of fun. The photo sets and videos however, especially the last Brownstone one, are not what they used to be. She was covered up the entire time.

Clerk13

I've been trying to get back into watching her cam stuff lately but a couple of the ones I've seen recently, she seemed high out of her mind. Anyone kno if she does any drugs or anything?

grooks

I've been trying to get back into watching her cam stuff lately but a couple of the ones I've seen recently, she seemed high out of her mind. Anyone kno if she does any drugs or anything?
She's had drunk cams in the past, but it's been a long while since anything really stood out.

TheDJ

On her most recent cam 9/20 she apparently was mostly topless but the uploaded archive on her site was cut down to 1/2 hour or so

phillyturtle83

On her most recent cam 9/20 she apparently was mostly topless but the uploaded archive on her site was cut down to 1/2 hour or so
I read this somewhere else as well. I haven't been able to verify it though.

merlinshar

I didn't record it but I can tell you that yes she was topless a lot and was also having all kinds of connection problems. The feed dropped out multiple times and the show was eventually cut short. Too bad because it was a good show. I think she was streaming for more than 1/2 hour - maybe not though.

teenluvver

Maybe that is where the connection finally went and the stories are just exaggerated. She was showing a lot in those 35 minutes but I wouldn't quite call it walking around topless

Rodzila

even when she is drunk and whatever she is aware of her doings. she wont show too much . that's her game

jimmypopop

How is her site still profitable? Such boring stuff, how do people pay for membership, with the hope of getting a half second of nipple and the elusive camel toe? Nikki has more revealing stuff out there. She was my favorite before the boob job, now just meh. Sorry.

Clerk13

There's a new black and white nude set she did. I've brightened the pics that show the good bits, but I don't know how to post images here. Help, please.