Mature, MILF video collection, they old but they love sex 2

thuhang89

Vanessa Vixon in A Mothers Comfort - Son is my Sex Slave

Run Time 10

Size 627 MB

Resolution 1280 x 720 px

It is the following morning and son is lying in his bed, sleeping. Mom quietly enters the room wearing a mistress outfit and his carrying a collar and chain. She approaches her son and puts the collar around his neck as he continues to sleep. Mom suddenly slaps sons face to wake him up, pulling him by the chain to her face. Wake the fuck up slave, its time for your lesson! she says in a commanding tone. Ye..yes maam. replies son who is slapped in the face again by Mom. Thats yes Mistress. she says sternly before pulling the chain, bringing her son to his feet. Yes, sorry Mistress. replies son sheeply. You need a shower, I like my slaves clean. says mom as she pulls her son behind her and leads him down the hall to the bathroom. Once inside the bathroom, Mom orders son to stand out of the way while she turns on the shower for him. Slave, she Mistress how you jerk your cock. orders mom who stands to the side and watches her son jerk his cock haphazardly. No no no begins mom as she approaches her son and takes his cock in her hand You do it like this. Mom begins jerking sons cock slowly, starting at the base of his shaft and moving all the way to his head and continues the motion; sons cock begins to get hard as his mother reaches up and kisses and bites his neck while continuing to work on his cock. Are you enjoying this mom whispers seductively into her sons ear; son smiles and nods when mom suddenly stops, removes his collar and points at the shower; Wash yourself off and watch Mistress through the glass door. Commands mom; Yes mistress. replies son as he enters the shower and begins to watch his mother outside as he washes his body.

Slave moans Mistress Get in here and eat my pussy! son quickly exits the shower and, as commanded goes down on his knees and proceeds to rapidly lick Mistresss pussy and clit. Moments later Mistress screams and moans loudly as she pushes her sons head harder into her pussy, causing her to orgasm all over her sons tongue. Taste it, taste your Mistresss juices; taste it my nasty little slave. she moans loudly as she arches her back and bucks her hips. Son continues to do as he is ordered until mom gently kicks him in his head away. Give me your cock NOW! commands mom; son quickly gets off the ground and slams his cock into his mother and begins to fuck her as she sits on the bathroom counter. Harder, harder; fuck your mother harder! yells mistress as she grabs her sons hips and proceeds to slam him into her. Mistress..oh God.Im going to Mistress suddenly slaps son across the face as he continues to fuck her You cant come until I say you can! she commands. Son continues to fuck mistress who moans louder and louder approaching her second orgasm. Mistress can hear her slaves breathing change as he can barely hold on longer. OH MY GOD; SPRAY YOUR SEED IN YOUR MISTRESS! yells Mistress as she orgasms and screams. Son collapses on top of Mistress who holds him in her arms and pats his back. If you like that sweetheart begins mom smiling Wait until you see what I have for you next.

Download links:

http://fboom.me/file/f735b604b7166/TMUMAP224.mp4

thuhang89

Rachel Steele Taboo - MILF 1701 - Mother is Vulnerable

Run Time 26

Size 723 MB

Resolution 1920 x 1080 px

Entices you with;Taboo, Busty MILF, Mother/Son and Pregnancy Risk.

Rachel fell into a bad depression after her husband passed away. In her grief she seemed to forget that he had been a bastard who treated her very badly. For weeks

she did nothing but lay in her bed and drink until her son loving Dylan helped her get back on her feet. Then came a period where Rachel went out almost every

night, drinking hard, flirting with men at clubs. On one occasion she stumbled home and found Dylan waiting up for her. When he appeared to disapprove of her

behaviour, she playfully taunted him by assuming provocative poses that showed off her swelling bustline, deep cleavage and shapely butt. She then planted a more-

than-mother kiss on his lips before going to bed. Little did she know how much passion her antics sparked in Dylan. He had always wanted to be a better man to his

mother than his father had been. Now he wanted to be her lover as well. While she lay asleep on her bed, he entered her room to see how she was doing. Rachel's

dress had hiked all the way up to her thighs, and her aroused son could not resist touching them - all the way up to her butt. He then covered her with a blanket,

kissed her cheek, and left. The next day Rachel encountered Dylan in the kitchen. She seemed bright and happy, but when she poured a drink and tried to take a

pill, Dylan stopped her. He was clearly concerned that such habits were not helping his mother. As Rachel was hysterically protesting his intervention, he took her

into her arms, hugged her tight, and told her he loved her. The next thing she knew, they were kissing passionately. Even as Rachel hesitated with guilt, he son

lifted her on to the counter, running his hands up her thighs and over her breasts. The sensation felt so good that a taboo desire for her son suddenly took over.

It had been a long time she'd been truly loved by a man. Now Dylan was giving her what she needed. Her recent grief seemed to evaporate in the pleasure of the

moment. Later, in her room, the forbidden fun began in earnest. Stripped down to her lingerie, Rachel lay kissing and fondling with her son in the marital bed.

After the young man had played with her naked breasts and suckled the nipples, he dropped lower and licked her pussy. In her arousal, Rachel moved to straddle his

face. Panting, she ground herself down on his mouth, trying to get his tongue as deep into her as possible. She then returned the favor by giving his big hard cock

a deep and loving sucking. Finally, the pair fucked up a storm in the doggy and missionary positions. Possessed with ecstasy, Rachel begged her son to cum inside

of her. He did, heavily. Afterwards, she held him in her arms. In just a few hours he had brought her back to life, made a new woman of her. She looked to the

future now. With him as her special man, she might even start family. It was certainly possible now that he had shot so much potent cum into her fertile,

unprotected pussy.

Download links:

http://fboom.me/file/362f73168c2a5/TMUMJUL241.mkv

thuhang89

Jodi West - A Mother's Weakness

Run Time 13

Size 128 MB

Resolution 852 x 480 px

A VERY TABOO STORY OF A MOTHER WITH NEEDS, AND THE SON THERE TO SATISFY THEM! A MATURE WOMAN, WHO THOUGHT SHE WAS ALONE, BUT WHEN LEVI

FOUND HER SATISFYING HERSELF, KNEW SHE REALLY NEEDED HIM TO JOIN IN!! UNCHECKED DESIRES EXPLODE ON THE SCREEN IN THIS FAMILY ROLE-PLAY!!

Barely awake, Mother steps into the kitchen to get some morning coffee. In her half asleep state, Mother hardly had herself covered up with her black silk robe. Her nipples, hard from

the cool morning air, keep trying to inappropriately poke themselves out of their silk confines. She finds her son Levi still home eating cereal and knows he should have already left for

college.

"Your going to be late again" Mother says, trying to build some urgency in him. As she gets the cream for her coffee, Levi gathers his things and brushes past her at the refrigerator

door.

But this time they passed, it was not like the countless times before. This time they brushed very closely and, just for a second, Levi's hand touched Mother very personally! His strong

arms rubbed against her back, and Mother felt some VERY INAPPROPRIATE FEELINGS go on inside her!

"Levi" she exclaimed, not exactly sure how she felt about this. The young man, full of testosterone, thought nothing of the inappropriate encounter, and rushed off.

But Mother's thoughts lingered. she was not sure why he had excited her this way, but her urges were almost too much. When she was sure her was gone, she left the kitchen for the

retreat of her bedroom. She lowered herself onto the bed, opened her robe, pulled down her black silk panties to her knees and started to touch herself. She knew it was very wrong,

but her mind dreamed of what it would be like to be with Levi. As she closed her eyes, her fingers worked feverishly on her hardening clit. She did not know why he had turned her on

so much this morning. She was sure it was just and innocent brush by, but she found herself so inexplicably turned on, she needed release!

What Mother did not realize as she was caught up with her self love, is that Levi was feeling very guilty about the encounter. Even he knew it had been inappropriate, so he wanted to

take a moment to apologize to Mother. He had turned around from his trip to school, and ran home for a quick apology....

But when he let himself into Mother's room for penance, there she was. Her eyes closed, laying on the bed, with her fingers dancing over her pussy lips. Levi was shocked. Could the

split-second encounter have had that much effect on her? Levi felt his pants, and seeing Mother on the bed like that had given him a massive erection. He decided she might

appreciate something else besides the apology her was planning.

Levi decided to make a bold move, and as Mother was getting to her pinnacle point, her slipped in behind her and caressed her hair. He then moved his hands to her heaving breasts

and nipples. Mother did not know where her imagination ended, and these new sensations started, but lost in her lust, she kept pushing her sexuality to orgasm.

Just as Mother came, she realized what was going on. "Levi" she exclaimed, and tried to cover up her vulnerable nakedness. My god, she thought, how long had he been there?! Had

he realized she was dreaming of him during her masturbation?!

"I came back to apologize" Levi said, as he moved around Mother's still quivering body. "but I don't thing I am going to now" Levi has now work his way between Mother's legs, and

was pulling her panties completely off.

"Levi! No!" Mother helplessly exclaimed, but it was too late, her soaking loins were doing the thinking for her, and as her touched her womanhood, Levi knew this was what she

needed!

With his mouth, her drove Mother to the point she would do anything to feel him inside her. No matter how wrong it was! When she could not take it anymore. He stood and dropped his

pants, reveling his hardness. Seeing his erection, she helplessly knew she needed him inside her to fulfill her fantasy.

Levi was all to happy to fulfill Mothers needs. He drove himself deep into her and they proceeded with this forbidden tryst with reckless abandon. As they sweated and pumped, there

sexual organs keep feeding their minds with the pleasure they were seeking, until Mother knew Levi was close to the brink. She urged the young man to cum on her, and as he

withdrew his engorged member, white, creamy release sprayed onto mothers breasts and stomach.

Both of them knew this was wrong, and Mother wisped she should have never lets this happen. Levi slipped away, still hoping to make it to school by at least his second class. Mother

is left with a satisfaction she had dreamed of, but the heavy cost of guilt lingering in her mind.

A VERY TABOO TALE SURE TO BECOME A MILF CLASSIC!!

Download links:

http://fboom.me/file/9aa61235ccfd8/TMUMJUL242JO.wmv

thuhang89

SON CATCHES MOM HD

Run Time 24

Size 418 MB

Resolution 1280 x 720 px

MOM IS MAKING A SUPER HOT VIDEO FOR HER SON WILE HE IS AWAY AT COLLEGE, WHILE SHE PULLS OUT THE BONDAGE EQUIPMENT EXPLAINING THE

FORBIDDEN THINGS SHE WANTS TO DO WITH HIM, SHE DOESNT REALIZE HE IS IN THE DOORWAY WATCHING THE WHOLE TIME.. ONE THING LEADS TO

ANOTHER AND NEXT THING YOU KNOW THE SON HAS HER TIED DOWN TO THE BED ,GAGGED AND STRIPPED.. SHE IS SHOCKED AND IN PROTEST, BUT

ONCE HE MOUNTS HER AND STARTS POUNDING AWAY, SHE CANNOT HELP BUT CUM ALL OVER HIS THRUSTING COCK...AS HE REMOVES THE GAG THE

LOOK OF SATISFACTION ON HER FACE SAYS IT ALL, SHE TELLS HIM WHAT A GOOD SON HE IS. POVMOM SON INCESTUAL TABOO FANTASY

Download links:

http://fboom.me/file/e80c8cc6f43dd/TMUMMAY265.avi

thuhang89

thuhang89

Eve Bannon (52) - By day, Eve Bannon is an office manager in Nevada.

Run Time 21

Size 231 MB

Resolution 640 x 360 px

By night, Eve is very much like the woman who lives next door to you. She's not a nudist. She's not a swinger. She would never describe herself as a wild woman.

But here she is, dressed to fuck in a short, red skirt, a corset and black boots, sucking cock with obvious love and affection for a hard-on, getting her pussy fucked, opening

her mouth for cum and getting nasty with it. This is not something the average woman-next-door does. But Eve is doing it, and that makes this scene special.

"I'd never thought about doing anything like this, but now I'm doing it and I'm having a great time," said Eve, who is 52 and divorced. "I'm relaxed, comfortable, enjoying

myself. You're never too old to try something new. Learn something new. Mentally, I was thinking, 'This is gonna be a blast,' and then I was wondering if I could do it and

asking myself, 'Are they gonna like me' You know, insecurities about whether I'd be able to do this sort of thing, but I still wanted to do it. I was like, 'I'm not going to know

unless I try. I'm not going to feel comfortable unless I try.' So here I am, trying."

Trying and succeeding.

"I would describe myself as being monogamous but adventurous," Eve said. "I like to try new things with my partner, but I am somewhat monogamous about it. I mean, I

think we can do a lot of stuff together, and I'd rather share it with a person I care about, but it doesn't have to be limited. It doesn't have to be boring. I think there's always

something new to be discovered."

Like enjoying sex with a stranger, on-camera, as she's doing here Eve never expected to be a 50+M superstar, either. But that's exactly what she is.

Download links:

http://fboom.me/file/eb7679a0d0794/TMUMAP225.wmv

thuhang89

Katherine Merlot (62) - This Pussy For Rent�By Two Guys [720p] 29.05.2014

Run Time 23

Size 364 MB

Resolution 1280 x 720 px

"Oh, there they come!" 70something Katherine says as she looks out her window.

She might mean here they cum.

Katherine has a room for rent, and Asante and Tony are there to see her house. The problem is, there are two guys and one room, and even worse, the room has bunk beds.

But Tony isn't really checking out the room. He's checking out Katherine's big tits.

"What are you getting me into?" Asante asks when Katherine leaves the room.

Well, Asante, Tony's about to get you into some granny pussy.

The guys have a look around the house, and what do they see? Katherine getting changed. And she catches them.

"You're going to take my room," Katherine says.

She means they're going to take her pussy. Her mouth, too. Yep, this old divorcee is about to have her first on-camera three-way, and it includes a big, black cock.

Wonder if the guys will get a break on the rent.

Download links:

http://fboom.me/file/9ca88ff6e0a12/TMUMMAY14.wmv

thuhang89

Julia Ann - My Friends Hot Mom May 30

Run Time 25

Size 503 MB

Resolution 854 x 480 px

Julia Ann caught her son's friend, Tyler, peeping on her as she dressed. She brings him in and scolds him. Even though she is upset she has always found him kind of cute,

so instead of punishing him she treats him to her sweet pussy.

Download links:

http://fboom.me/file/27fb2e74c039b/TMUMJUN15.mp4

http://fboom.me/file/66e45d19c5fbc/TMUMJUN151.mp4

http://fboom.me/file/156a27343ff35/TMUMJUN153.avi

http://fboom.me/file/65574023505c3/TMUMJUN154.mp4