Femdom Mean Princesses POV <Humiliation, CEI, Forced Bi, JOI>

terra

Straight Conversion Therapy

Download-Keep2share

8:44mins 1920x1080 844mb mp4

Coerced Gay, Mind Fuck

**WARNING WATCHING THIS CLIP WILL TURN YOU INTO A FAGGOT** Each day you will watch this clip to end your straight ways. You will recite faggot mantras while homosexual images flash before you. You will cruise for cock. You will visit bathhouses, saunas, and gay clubs. You will give rim jobs. You will become frequent member of your local gay bar. Before you know it you will spend your free time cruising for cock online and off. This is an intense psychological domination clip in which your sexual orientation will forever be changed. **WATCHING THIS CLIP WILL RESULT IN YOU BECOMING GAY - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*

#Brain Wash, #Brainwash Fantasy, #Coerced Bi, #Fag, #Faggot, #Gay Humiliation, #Hyp-Meditation, #Hyp-Robo Meditation, #Mesmerize, #Psychological Domination,

terra

COCK CRAVING WHORE!

Download-Keep2share

16:25mins 1280x720 480mb mp4

What you want is what you are - you’re a COCK CRAVING WHORE! I’ll help you acknowledge what you truly are. I dive deep into your subconscious and bring out your inner thoughts, emotions, and fantasies. Exploring the depths of your being feels so good with Goddess. Goddess always knows what’s best. Goddess knows the REAL YOU!

Category: COERCED BI

Related Categories: GAY JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, COCK WORSHIP, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, MIND FUCK

terra

Anal Cream Pie Yourself

Download-Keep2share

8:51mins 1280x720 142mb mp4

What I'm going to ask you to do today is quite dirty and fucked up... Which means you're really going to enjoy it! You're my dirty little bitch and dirty little bitches like you should get creampied! You should get banged in the ass and filled up with CUM! Sound hot? Sound scary?! Lol! Either way, get this clip and in no time at all, I'll have you SO turned on that you'll do ANYTHING I say! Then, I'll make you anal cream pie YOURSELF!

Category: FORCED BI

Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, ANAL CREAMPIE, CUM PLAY, HUMILIATION

terra

Eat It From My Pussy

Download-Keep2share

14:28mins 1920x1080 671mb mp4

Tonight's the night you finally eat your cum, baby! You've been trying for so long now and I think I have the solution. You're going to leave a tasty creampie inside of me that you won't be able to resist eating since I know you love how my pussy tastes. You're going to get me off while you finally fulfill that fantasy of swallowing your own cum! First thing's first though... let's fuck! I know I won't be able to resist kissing you knowing your mouth is filled with our juices.

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: CREAMPIE, FUCKING, ORAL SEX, POV SEX, SENSUAL DOMINATION

terra

Dripping With Strangers Cum

Download-Keep2share

11:57mins 1920x1080 435mb mp4

Honey! I'm home! How was your day? I'm so sorry that I'm getting home so late, but I stopped by that new club on the way home from work. You know - that new swingers club. I only intended to go in and have a look around, but baby - it is so sexy! There were so many hot couples just ready to play with me. I hope you don't mind, but I couldn't help myself! I just had to have a bit of fun. I found one couple where the wife just wanted to watch me fuck her husband in front of her. Then a second couple joined in and the guys took turns pounding my pussy while I ate their wives' out! It was so hot! But don't worry, I brought a special surprise home for you. I made sure that the men came deep inside me, so that I could rush hoe and show my cum-filled pussy.

Do you like it? Seeing my cunt leak with the cum of other men? Why don't you add your load to my collection? I can see how hard you are. Let me climb up on your cock and ride you while telling you all the nasty details about how I fuck those cocks until you blow another massive load in my pussy.

Category: CUCKOLDING

Related Categories: CREAMPIE, DIRTY TALK, SWINGERS, MASTURBATION, LINGERIE

terra

A Valentines Treat For Cock Lovers

Download-Keep2share

13:19mins 1280x720 488mb mp4

No one in your personal life is going to give you what you really want on Valentine's Day. That is why you are here. I know what you really want... you don't have to keep it a secret from Me. Trust Me, you are not the only guy who likes to jerk to cock. So I have prepared a special Valentine's Day treat for My cock lovers, like you. Instead of going out on a date with a woman that you are not even interested in, you get to be here with Me and all these wonderful dicks I have hand-picked for you. That is what you really want, isn't it? I can't wait to watch you jerk off to these cocks for Me, so let's get started.

Category: COCK WORSHIP

Related Categories: MAKE ME BI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JOI, FEMDOM POV, FORCED FEM

terra

I’m Going To Film It

Download-Keep2share

7:59mins 1920x1080 418mb mp4

I know how much cock plays on your mind and how hard it gets you so I have arranged for you to expierience your first cock. Today's the day and there's no backing out. In fact, it's going to be an expierience you wont ever forget. I have put out an ad for you inviting as many guys as possible to come and try out out your virign holes.

Being the novice virgin you are sparked alot of interest. I have a huge queue of horny guys who want to fuck you sensless and take complete advantage of you. You're going to be treated like the little sex toy you've always dreamt of. You have no choice but to nod and agree. Put some panties on, some lippy and forget about any self respect you do hold for yourself. It's about to be fucked right out of you. You will not have an ounce of self dignity left by the end of the day. You will be servicing cock after cock after cock and I will be capturing every single humiliating second of it.

Category: MAKE ME BI

Related Categories: HUMILIATION, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, GAY HUMILIATION, COCK WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS

terra

Cuckold Husband - Fucked by 3 Men on Valentine's Day

Download-Keep2share

11:08mins 1920x1080 518mb mp4

It’s Valentine’s Day and wow do I have the perfect night planned for us! I’m not going to fuck just one guy tonight, not two guys, but THREE guys. That’s right… All in one night. How lucky are you?! How many guys get to watch their wife be pleased by their THREE favorite boy friends, all in one night?! I even wore a special outfit for tonight, one of your favorite outfits actually! And of course I can’t help but list all your inadequacies as I get you ready for the fun filled sex fest I’m about to have. THere’s just SOOO many reasons why you and I make the perfect cuckold husband and wife. Oh wow, I wonder what this black lingerie set will look like after I get fucked all night by My studs? I bet it will be nice and covered in their yummy cum… Hahaha.. well, we are about to find out! Let’s get this fuck fest started!

Related Categories: GANGBANGS, HOT WIVES, LINGERIE, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS

terra

I’m Not Bi, I’m a Faggot

Download-Keep2share

11:23mins 1920x1080 564mb mp4

Coerced Gay, Gay Jerk Off Instructions

Beg me to turn you into a bisexual beat off bitch. You are about to get your wish, I'm not just gonna make you bi, I'm gonna turn you into a fucking faggot. You don't get to play for both teams. Fuck no faggot, pussy is dead to you. You're not good enough for it. Once I am through with you there won't be a straight bone left in your body. This clip contains elements of coerced gay, faggot, gay jerk off instructions, gay masturbation instruction, gay humiliation, humiliation, goddess worship, gay, femdom, femdom pov, submissive sluts, orgasm control.

#Faggot, #Femdom, #Femdom POV, #Gay, #Gay Humiliation, #Gay Masturbation Instructions, #Goddess Worship, #Humiliation, #Orgasm Control, #Submissive Sluts,

terra

Open Wide

Download-Keep2share

12:27mins 1280x720 192mb mp4

My boyfriend and I are having some sexual problems. All he wants is to have me suck his giant black dick and shove it in my ass. Have you seen how big he is? There's no way I'm letting any man just stick his dick in me, but I don't want to be a bitch of a girlfriend either... That's why I have you! I know you'd do anything to please me, even if it means pleasuring my BF for me. Just because I can't fit his massive cock in my mouth doesn't mean it won't fit in yours. Don't worry, I'm gonna teach you how to relax and take a big black dick like a man!

Related Categories: SLUT TRAINING, BIG BLACK COCK, FEMALE DOMINATION

terra

Fuck Your Boypussy for Daddy

Download-Keep2share

14:09mins 1920x1080 304mb mp4

Anal, Tit Worship

You're gonna be a good little slut for Daddy again today, aren't you? I know your clit gets so wet when I give you a chance to show Me how good you can be. I want you to show Me what a horny little girl you are for Me and how well you can fuck your boypussy for Daddy. Grab your best dildo, get your panties off and start moaning for Me. You might even be in for a little treat if I'm pleased with you.

#Anal Masturbation, #Daddy, #Natural Tits, #Sissy, #Sissy Slut, #Sissy Training, #Slut Training,

terra

Stroke to BBC

Download-Keep2share

11:34mins 1280x720 134mb mp4

Of all the different kinds of dick out there, big black cocks happen to be your absolute favorite. You just cannot stop dreaming about them and what it would feel like to choke on one of those large, juicy black dicks. So, after so many requests, I decided to finally make a clip for all of you little big black cock bitches out there that features nothing but BBC! Now, I know what you losers must be thinking, there has to be some sort of catch as I am never this generous. So, let Me assure you that this clip does indeed feature nothing but Me and big black cock. However, well... I will not spoil the surprise. I will just say that not only will you be wildly turned on and not quite know what to expect, you will also learn something. After all, I am still letting you stroke to nothing but big black cocks so what could I possibly have up My sleeve?

Related Categories: BIG BLACK COCK - BBC, COCK WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, SISSY TRAINING

terra

Orgasm Trap

Download-Keep2share

18:26mins 1920x1080 477mb mp4

You're going to stroke for me now. I'm even going to give you permission to cum. This sounds good, huh? So good. Too good. Almost too good to be true...
I'm not being deceptive. I really will give you permission to explode...but not until after I set a little trap for you. A frustrating, blue balling, ruined orgasm trap.
You will jerk yourself into oblivion. Tugging that cock up and down, drooling over my hot lingerie, my sexy stockings, my endless edging tease. The trap you're in doesn't deter you. It excites you. You'll hand fuck yourself until an orgasm isn't just a possibility, but an inevitability.
You cum. You let go. But what happens? Your orgasm is automatically ruined. You're caught in my trap, with no way to escape your little denial predicament.
*You'll need two very common household items for this clip. You already have them.*

Category: RUINED ORGASMS

Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM CONTROL

terra

Cum Filled Ass

Download-Keep2share

10:49mins 1920x1080 722mb mp4

Dirty boy doesnt have the balls to go out and get fucked like a true faggot. You fantasize about your ass in the air, getting drilled but still wont do it! I'm going to make you into a little more of a cum faggot all by yourself today. Stroke it quick, get your load of cum out and squirt it all over your butt plug! Before any of it drips off, you'll be fucking your ass for me! Your cock still hard as you ram your cum hole. You're more of an anal faggot already, and good sluts dont leave a mess!

Category: ANAL MASTURBATION

Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, ASS TO MOUTH, HUMILIATION, FORCED BI

terra

Faggot Food

Download-Keep2share

6:59mins 1920x1080 679mb mp4

Cum Eating Instructions, Gay Humiliation

Eat your faggot food. Eat your faggot food. Eat your faggot food. Eat your faggot food. Eat your faggot food. Eat your faggot food. Eat your faggot food. Eat your faggot food. This clip contains elements of cum eating instructions, gay humiliation, cei, cum eating, school girl outfit, thigh highs, femdom pov, gay masturbation instructions, gay jerk off instructions, coerced gay, coerced bi, femdom.

#CEI, #Coerced Bi, #Coerced Gay, #Cum Eating, #Femdom, #Femdom POV, #Gay Jerk Off Instructions, #Gay Masturbation Instructions, #Schoolgirl Outfit, #Thigh Highs,

terra

Cuckold's Threesome

Download-Keep2share

<Video plays in correct aspect ratio (as seen in my previews)>

10:07mins 720x480 495mb mp4

The deal was that we would try a threesome with a man, then another woman. After our threesome with the man, I don't really see the need for one with a woman. It seemed like I was only having sex with one man. You didn't really do anything except hold my hair back. I think you get off on watching me get fucked by another man. I actually prefer his massive cock to your pinky-dick anyways. He made my tight pussy feel twice as big afterwards. So, why would I let you pleasure two girls when it seems you prefer to watch your own wife have sex with other men. Now, are you going to join this time or just sit in the corner like a creepy voyeur and masturbate?

Related Categories: HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

terra

Sensual CEI

Download-Keep2share

11:07mins 1280x720 147mb mp4

I want you to eat your cum for me today. I want you to pump out a big, wet load and swallow it down. It's so sexy eating your own cum for your Princess Rene. Don't you love being a kinky boy for me? I KNOW you do. You LOVE getting your kink on for me. Looking at this gorgeous, Goddess body you can't resist me. Now go ahead and get ready to shoot a big load for Me!

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, COCK TEASE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, HUMILIATION

terra

Locking Up Your Cock To Tease

Download-Keep2share

12:03mins 1920x1080 441mb mp4

Someone has been stroking their dick without my permission! You know the rules - no cumming unless I say! Now what am I supposed to do with that limp cock and those empty balls? You were supposed to greet me with a hard dick and a huge wad of cum for my tribute, and now you have nothing to offer me!? Shame on you! There is only one solution to this. Since I cannot trust you to control yourself and your filthy stroke habits, I'm going to have to lock your cock up in a metal chastity cage.

You aren't off the hook yet, Mr! No no. Once I have you all locked up, I'm going to tease you by stripping off my panties, bouncing my ass in your face and talk about all the filthy thing you COULD have done to me if you had stayed loyal to your stroke regime. I bet THAT is going to make your cock hard again. Too bad you have already blow the opportunity to shoot your hot wad all over me. Now you will have to stay throbbing in agony as I gently run my tongue over your metal cage. You can feel my hot breathe on your cock, but my elusive tongue won't give you a second of satisfaction. It's awful isn't it? Maybe next time you will remember to wait! Now you are going to be waiting a very, very long time before you get to stroke your cock to orgasm, because I just did away with the key.

Enjoy your sweet, sweet torment ;)

Category: FEMDOM

Related Categories: HUMILIATION, TEASE & DENIAL, DIRTY TALK, ORGASM DENIAL, CHASTITY

terra

Therapist Turns You Gay Against Your Will

Download-Keep2share

17:40mins 1280x720 269mb mp4

This is episode 1 of my "Forced Fag Trance Training" series.

In this therapy practice, I specialize in helping men dispel unwanted sexual urges. You've been plagued lately by bi-curious thoughts - so much in fact, that it's hurting your ability to connect sexually with female partners. In my professional opinion, you don't need medication or anything that drastic. These gay fantasies are merely an expression of a past traumatic event. If we put you in a trance state, perhaps we can confront the issue head-on and thereby resolve your craving for homosexual contact. Sound good? Excellent. Just keep your eyes on the swinging pocket watch, and relax . . . . . . Hah, you're under my spell now! Queer-ass loser! I'm not going to "straighten out" a prime cock-sucker in the making like you. Let's see if I can turn you all the way GAY instead! Thanks to your hyper-suggestive state, I can implant any desire I wish into the depths of your subconscious. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be craving the taste of cum 24/7. You'll be so cock-hungry, you won't be able to control yourself around sexy, hung gay studs. Even as your conscious mind is screaming for you to stop, you'll find yourself uncontrollably spreading your asscheeks for a good, deep fucking; to your horror, you'll hear your own voice crying out for anonymous men to shoot their loads deep in your man-whore ass. Today you release your first orgasm as a slutty, dick-crazy gay man, and lick up your own cum from your hands to seal the deal. Welcome to gay life, whether you want it or not! When I snap my fingers, you will wake up: the suggestions I've implanted in your subconscious will remain, but you won't consciously remember a thing. In fact, you'll just think you fell asleep in my office!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: FORCED BI, MAGIC CONTROL, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, STRAP-ON

terra

Therapist Induces Gay Size Queen Desires

Download-Keep2share

24:19mins 1280x720 371mb mp4

This is episode 2 of my "Forced Fag Trance Training" series.

Welcome back for your second session. Still plagued by bisexual urges, huh? I still believe in the healing power of hypn0therapy, so if you're willing to give it another try, we can begin to address your unwanted gay desires. Just relax and keep your eyes on the swinging watch . . . Hah, you fell into a trance even faster than last time! It's such a pity that you trust me, when I'm the one converting you from a regular heterosexual guy to a cocksucking man-slut! Now that you're under my control, open up your pants and take out your cock. We're going to do a little arousal conditioning training. First I'll tease you with my massive tits until your prick stands as stiff as a board. No touching yourself until I say! Then, when your arousal is at its peak, I'll allow you to satisfy your cock while staring at images of extra-large erections. I've selected the biggest dicks I can find, to make sure you imprint on XXL man meat. We'll repeat this process of arousal and masturbation until you're a bona fide Size Queen. Your orgasm will seal your fate as you shoot your load for the biggest cock of the bunch - a purple, veiny 14 inch juggernaut! From now on, you'll be day dreaming of taking hot loads from gay studs with endowments of equine proportions. Only the biggest, thickest, meatiest cocks can get you off. You'll endure a sore jaw and a stretched-out ass as badges of accomplishment. When I snap my fingers, you'll wake from your trance with my conditioning intact, but no memory of the devious exercise. Instead, you'll think we had a banal conversation about your childhood experience with schoolyard bullies. See you the same time next week . . .

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: FORCED BI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, MAGIC CONTROL, EROTIC MAGIC, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION