Femdom Mean Princesses POV <Humiliation, CEI, Forced Bi, JOI>

terra

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Cum Guzzling Cuckold!

Download/WatchOnline-Keep2share

8:15mins 1280x720 388mb mp4

Custom: So Ive naturally started seeing your boss and turned you into our cuckold. You come home from work late into the night and find both me and your boss fucking hard in the living room. We turn giggle and then begin to bash you for being so pathetic, and asking if you finished all the work you were given including the chores I listed I needed done. You humbly reply yes, My Alpha man asks what i ever saw on you and i say " Money of course what else" Your a fat bald pig with a fat wallet and I love using you. Now you must be hungry after an entire day of working for us, open up your mouth I had my man wear a condom to hold his huge load and we want to see the waste bucket take a shot of alpha cum. Yes this is your dinner loser LOL open it up big slut, ahhh this is what a real big load is suppose to taste like. From now all you will eat is greasy cheese burgers, fast food and Lots and Lots of CUM to grow more disgusting fat and save me money of course . Your welcome slut now go away I can feel my man getting another boner and well his dick is all mine. But Before you go lick Alpha feet clean yes while we fuck, dont look at us, then Go iron out his clothes and lick the bottoms of my shoes clean your driving us to a fancy dinner tonight ...

Cuckold, Cum Eating Instructions

Cum Swallowers, Domination, FemDom, Foot Domination, Humiliation, Mind Fuck, Sissy Training, Small Penis Humiliation,

terra

Goddess Amanda - Bra & Panties Try on with Amanda

8:11mins 1920x1080 429mb mp4

Today I want you to try on some of my new bra's and panties. I know you want to be a good sissy and will do anything to make me happy. You will try on each one of the outfits and I will snap some pictures and video to send to my girlfriends. It's so sweet of you to do this. You look so cute! I can't wait to share these with the girls. They are going to LOVE this.

Coerced Crossdressing, Coerced Feminization

Sissification,

terra

Princess Violette - Superior Ass Worship

8:12mins 1920x1080 299mb mp4

My divine, powerful, gorgeous ass seduces you and owns you.

Ass Worship, Financial Domination

Ass Fetish, Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Superior Women,

terra

Queen Regina - CEI Slave Humiliation

11:21mins 1280x720 995mb mp4

Loving eating cum for Me dont u perv? ofc u do.. u always cum right in your face!blah u such perv and u deserve to get real humiliation ! u so gross and just so pathetic , u perv who love to jerk off but well this is not then only one your secret.... u eating your cum! shame on you bitch

Cum Eating Instructions, Humiliation

Bratty Princess, Cum Eating Instructions, Domination, Goddess Worship, Humiliation, Loser Abuse Fantasy, Loser Symbol, Obey, Sub Instructions, Sub Training,

terra

Princess Violette - My Power Over Old Men

9:10mins 1920x1080 294mb mp4

It's kind of crazy how I've taken advantage over so many of you. one by one knocked out... under my control, I consume your life. Little by little I take over completely. You fall in love with my so easily, so desperate to please, so helpless. It really is pathetic.. especially knowing how young and hot I am and that there is no chance in hell I would ever feel the same about you. but yet you still fall helplessly. you have no commonsense. no brain at all actually. you are just an old stroke zombie.

Financial Domination, Old Man Humiliation

Brat Girls, Bratty Goddess, Female Domination, FinDom, Goddess Worship, Older Men / Younger Woman,

terra

Goddess Amanda - Shots and Poppers JOI

15:35mins 1920x1080 1.12gb mp4

I will be getting you extra fucked up for me today. I know you love to play drinking games and today I want to add in a little extra fun! P0pp3rs are a sure way to alter your state of mind but adding in Beverage will be a very fun combination. I love using you when you are so weak and helpless. You are willing to do anything for me. It feels so good to jerk your dick, drink and sniff for me.

Coerced Intox Fantasy, Jerk Off Instruction,

terra

Princess Fierce - CBT JOI Humiliation Panty Changing ORGASM

31:38mins 1920x1080 1.52gb mp4

*This is a custom clip and the name RAY is used* You're a panty boy bitch. I know you are dying to see me model and tease you with my hot, sexy panties. You're just a loser obsessed with my perfect panties. You're gonna whip out your pathetic loser cock and try to earn yourself a loser squirt puddle. I am going to verbally beat you down, tease you with my perfect ass, and make you hit your balls. This is pure Torment for you and amusement for me! If you can make it through the entire clip you'll be rewarded with an orgasm to the body part you are most worthy of!

Masturbation Humiliation, Panty Fetish

Ass Humiliation, Foot Humiliation, Humiliation, Masturbation Instruction, Orgasm Control, Panty Changing, Thong, Verbal Humiliation,

Last edited by a moderator:

terra

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Clip for the Lurkers!

10:55mins 1280x720 458mb mp4

You find yourself Lurking & stroking to my pictures almost daily, but youve yet to buy a video or send me a proper tribute you little lurker bitch. But ive tracked your IP address & ive got a sexy message to deliver to you. Buy this Video & dont keep me waiting. This clip is just for you my little lurker. Get ready to stroke extra hard for me today. Im wearing a super hot sexy see thru purple lingerie piece & I want you stroking to me like you normally would.

Blackmail Fantasy, FemDom Goddess-FemDom Princess

Domination, Female Domination, Financial Domination, Goddess Worship, Men Following Orders, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Sub Training,

terra

Goddess Amanda - Home-wrecked and Helpless

15:40mins 1920x1080 363mb mp4

I've ruined so many relationships because no woman can compare to my beauty. After stroking and cumming for me it's hard to even get hard for HER. You can look at me clothed and still cum. I've got a few assignments for you to do to end it for good.

Homewrecker Fantasy, Slave Task

Big Butts, Big Tits, Blonde Goddess, Cock Tease, Goddess Worship, Satin Fetish, Silk & Satin, Slave Training,

terra

Queen Regina - CEI & Big Tits Obsession

9:36mins 1280x720 831mb mp4

My good Cum slut cant resist... but well any of u cant weak puppets cant resist Me... My big tits makes u feeling so weak and so Crazy , u easy losing your Mind and start being Ready for anything.....Stroke harder.... Fallow My orders!

Cum Eating Instructions, FemDom POV

Big Boobs, Big Tits, Cum Eating Instructions, Domination, Edging, FemDom POV, Seduction, Slave Training, Sub Training, Superior Women,

terra

Princess Violette - You Are My Slave

21:32mins 1920x1080 1.04gb mp4

This is a remake of my top selling clip "You're a Slave to an 18 year old" You need this clip. You need to enter deep into submission, this is what you've been waiting for. You need my guidance and control. My beauty dominates you and my soft young addicting voice will show you the way. Buy this clip and become mine.

Financial Domination, Slave Training

Ass Worship, FinDom, Goddess Worship, Mesmerize,

terra

Goddess Amanda - Poppers Make You Weak

10:42mins 1920x1080 527mb mp4

Every time you inhale another hit, you are getting dumber. I can literally see your IQ drop the weaker your get. You always take direction very well and this time I want you to listen closely. You can't help yourself, you are now conditioned to sniff to be able to have an orgasm. I will bring you to orgasm, but not before I tell you like it is.

Coerced Intox Fantasy

Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI,

terra

Goddess Christina - Swallow It Slut

14:56mins 1920x1080 466mb mp4

What’s more exciting? The idea of being my slut or swallowing a hot load of cum? You’re going to do both for me. While you jerk your cock l’ll tell you everything that you’re going to do to become my good little whore. You’re dirty mouth and filthy fuckhole will be put to good use. They will be used and abused by Alpha cock after Alpha cock. Beta males like you were born to serve their superiors. Not only will you bow before and serve me but you will bow and serve many Alphas. As you swallow your hot load and prepare to be used you confirm your place. This is your destiny. You are my slut now. You will earn the title!

Coerced Bi, Cum Eating Instructions

Body Worship, Coerced Bi, Cum Eating, Cum Eating Instructions, FemDom, FemDom POV, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Submissive Sluts,

terra

Goddess Christina - Loser Titty Jerk

11:26mins 1920x1080 535mb mp4

I have a little treat for you today loser. I’m going to let you jerk to my nice big hot tits but…. only if I get to torment you the whole time you’re doing it. Why would I want to let you jerk your disgusting dick unless I get something out of it. I’m going to have fun telling you how much a fucking loser you are while you stare at these beauties right here. You want to jerk to them don’t you? Then you’re going to listen to everything that I say aren’t you!

Tease & Denial, Tit Worship

Big Tits, Female Domination, FemDom, FemDom POV, Humiliation, Masturbation Humiliation, Tit Worship, Tits, Verbal Humiliation,

terra

Goddess Christina - I Want Them Sore

7:20mins 1920x1080 244mb mp4

Breathing, slapping, stroking. That’s what you will be doing. Because your Goddess says so. You’ll be reminded who you and those balls belong to. You’ll feel my power run through you. Relax and awaken. It’s time to experience the pleasure and pain of serving your Goddess with your mind, body and wallet.

CBT Fantasy Instruction, Financial Domination

Ballbusting, CBT Fantasy, Female Domination, FemDom POV, FinDom, Goddess Worship, Masturbation Instruction, Mind Fuck,

terra

Goddess Christina - Schoolgirl Loser Abuse: Turning You Into My Jerk Monkey

13:08mins 1920x1080 396mb mp4

I love fucking with guys like you. You nerdy virgin loser types are so easy to control. You can’t help but stare at me because I’m so hot. And of course I notice. I have you all jerking to me non stop. I get you all so turned on and hot and then make you do all my dirty work. I have great grades and I’ve got them without lifting a finger. You think I study? No way! You boys pay, work, and act as my little bitches. I fucking love it! I have several of you little nerds but I can tell that you’ll be the leg lover of the bunch. You can’t keep your eyes off my long perfect stems. You want to jerk to them? Go on get that hard dick out and pump it right here in front of me. You can’t resist the urge to completely give in and do just as I say. I’ve already got you wrapped around my finger! Now cum on my countdown bitch. I have homework for you to do!

FemDom POV, Schoolgirl Fantasy 18+

Cock Tease, Cum Countdown, FemDom POV, Leg Fetish, Masturbation Instruction, Orgasm Control, Pantyhose Fetish, Virgin Humiliation,