Femdom Mean Princesses POV <Humiliation, CEI, Forced Bi, JOI>

terra

Mistress Victoria - Jerk To Teachers Tits

Download/WatchOnline-Keep2share

10:10mins 1280x720 240mb mp4

Your grades are less then impressive and your Step-Parents will not be happy. I've invited you over to come up with a plan to get straight A's. I have two big reasons you should be able to succeed. Includes: Dirty Talk (jerk to my big tits, come on, you know you've been wanting too) Jerk Off Instruction/Encouragement, Sensual Domination, Strip Tease/Topless, Teasing, Role Play, Repeated reveal of breasts

Sensual Domination, Topless

FemDom POV, Strip Tease,

terra

Mistress Victoria - JOI/JOE and Cum Countdown

8:15mins 1280x720 295mb mp4

I want you to jerk for me, come on you can do it. It will feel so good for me. Watch as I strip to topless and then nude. I'm even going to give you a countdown to cum to me. I love being a cock tease!

Cum Countdown, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI

Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Sensual Domination,

terra

Mistress Victoria - Your Neighbor Knows Best

6:44mins 1920x1080 331mb mp4

Come on, you knew it would come to this living next door to Me. I've seen your eyes all over Me...that poor wife of yours...with Me around, there is not reason at all for you to look at her. your eyes just keep wandering....

Female Domination-FemDom, Homewrecker Fantasy

ASMR, Cock Tease, Goddess Worship, Homewrecking Fantasy, Jerk Off Instruction, Mesmerize, Seduction, Seductress, Sensual Domination, Tease and Denial,

terra

Miss Alexa Pearl - Cock Worship Size Queen Takes Loads

23:15mins 1920x1080 3.27gb mp4

Cock worship Size Queen Were back at my apartment after a fun night out partying with my girls! I tell you that that i was so excited to go out because i had heard from a lot of my girlfriends that you have a really huge cock, and im just a total huge cock obsessed size queen. After some playful flirting, I unzip your pants and let the fun begin ;) Blowjobs, lots of fucking and some explosive cumshots make this video so worthy! Let my inner size queen cum out and dirty talk you into several explosions! Much Love, Alexa

MILF, Cumshots, POV, Role Play, Cock Worship

terra

Jenny Blighe - Bridesmaid Fucks Groom: Virtual Sex

14:41mins 1920x1080 2.07gb mp4

***Custom vid request as follows: My wife (your good friend) is in the other room resting, as you're staying at our house for the weekend. You notice me looking at you, and you come on to me. I'm nervous about it, but you reassure me, tell me you know about our boring sex life, and how you want to ride me like my wife won't. Then, basically you can do what you do best, and virtually fuck me, talk dirty, etc. Near the end, you tell me you want me to cum inside you as you pick up the pace. Then say we can do it all again tomorrow... be naughty and really make me want it!

Big Tits, Creampie, Dirty Talking, Riding, Virtual Sex

terra

Katy AnnXO - Sensual Topless Tit Worship

11:11mins 1920x1080 177mb mp4

In this video I start off wearing a feminine piece of lingerie that I remove quickly. I understand that you are breast obsessed and love to worship my perfect and perky titties. I massage my topless tits, spit on them, and give close ups on them.

Category: TIT WORSHIP

Related Categories: TOPLESS, GODDESS WORSHIP, LINGERIE, SPITTING, CUM COUNTDOWN.

terra

Bratty Bunny - No Dating Me JOI

10:12mins 1920x1080 736mb mp4

We've been friends for years. You're in love with me. You keep asking me out. Obviously I have kept you in the friend zone for a reason. I finally let you know that it's not going to happen between us. I would never date you. I'll be nice and let you have one last hurrah. To really let it sink into your head that you'll never have me, as I strip down to my bra and panties. Telling you to stroke. You don't deserve anything past this. For one time only I will let you jerk off in front of me. In exchange for my generosity, You are never allowed to ask me out again and must agree to be my servant.

FemDom POV, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI

FemDom, FemDom Brat, FemDom Goddess, FemDom JOI, Humiliation, Humiliation JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, Slave Training, Verbal Humiliation,

terra

Goddess Christina - Closer to Goddess 1: CONFESS

16:25mins 1920x1080 391mb mp4

You’ve always wanted to be closer to Me. Well here’s your opportunity. Don’t allow it to pass you by. All you have to do is simply OBEY. And I make that so easy - don't I!?!

Confessions, Exposed Fantasy

Female Domination, FemDom POV, Goddess Worship, Legs, Lingerie, Men Following Orders, Mind Fuck, Mind Fucking, Mindjacked, Slave Training,

terra

Goddess Christina - Stupid Bitch BEAT DOWN

9:02mins 1920x1080 214mb mp4

Custom order. No name used. Request: The scene starts with you in a robe telling me you invited me over because you wanted to set something straight...that one of your friends told you I was talking about you. I thought you just invited me over to hang out. I'm completely blindsided and getting nervous. You pick up on that right away and go on to elaborate how you didn't invite me over to talk, and that you could really fuck me up if you wanted to. You slowly take off the robe and approach me all sexy and stuff. I literally "gulp." Then just spend the rest of the video getting in my face and talking stuff right back to me, like you're mad at me, and even putting up your dukes like you're about to knock me out. I would love for you to push "me" back against something or hit "me" a few times pretty hard and call me names like "bitch, pussy or cupcake" until it's clear that I can't defend myself against you and you just feel sorry for me. Then get right back in my face, almost chuckling all sexy and confident and say "huh, well I guess now we both know what's gonna happen if you want to run your mouth again, huh princess?" Then just get up, turn around and walk off out of the room...maybe say something else, maybe not. *Note - this description has been censored due to banned words.

Female Domination-FemDom, Powerful Women

Brat Girls, Face Punching Fantasy, Face Slapping, FemDom POV, Mean Girls, Strong Woman, Verbal Abuse Fantasy, Verbal Humiliation, Wimp Humiliation,

Last edited by a moderator:

terra

Goddess Christina - To the BRINK: Going Going GONE

15:48mins 1920x1080 378mb mp4

Edging feels so good but the feeling isn’t what keeps you doing it. It’s the mental challenge. It’s testing your limits. To see how far you can go. How long can you handle the tease and continue on before you spill? I get you going. Pushing you to the edge again and again ooohhh so well. You’re throbbing for Me. Wondering how much more you can handle. To the BRINK - more and more! I get into your head. Encourage you to keep this going. DON’T STOP! You’re mesmerized. You’re starting to realize that all my words have become your reality. They are your TRUTH. You can’t stop! You don’t want this to end. The pleasure must go on forever. Keep going - going - going - GONE! To the BRINK! This must go on...

*PLAY on LOOP if you really want to push the limits!

Edging Fetish, Mesmerize

Ass Worship, CEI, Edging, Legs, Mental Chastity, Mind Fuck, Orgasm Control, Pussy Worship, Sensual Domination, Tit Worship,

terra

Goddess Brooke - Sister Tells It Like It Is ft. Brooke Marie

12:27mins 1280x720 903mb mp4

This video was a custom request and no name is used throughout. My friend and I decided it would be funny to break into the bathroom while you were showering. We caught you as your towel fell off when you turned around. How embarrassing! My friend even made the small sign! Oh little Brother, I feel a bit bad for you. I will let you jerk it to my tits but that's it. Nothing else. I make sweetly make mention of your size and package, what it looks like. Come on Brother, do it for me!

JOI Games, Small Penis Encouragement

Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Testicle Humiliation, Topless,

terra

Amazon Goddess Harley - Dressed And Denied

6:51mins 1920x1080 310mb mp4

I ordered you to meet me here dressed in a dress and nylons and garter, LIL. Good boy, I cant believe you actually wore it, LOL. Butt that’s not the only way I’m gonna humiliate you!

Oh… and your gonna stay in chastity the whole time you worship my feet!

Coerced Feminization, Female Domination-FemDom

Chastity, Foot Fetish, Garter and Stockings, Latex, Sissy Training, Feminization, Orgasm Denial, Crossdressing,

terra

Kendra Kennedy - Dr. Kendra Takes Control

16:22mins 1280x720 247mb mp4

After a night out at the bar, you find yourself in my lab... Strapped down to a chair. The last thing you remember is hitting on a big tittied blonde at the bar. Oopsy. Now that I've got you here, I will use my perfect tits to calm and relax you. Soon you will be overcome with desire for me. Desire to please me. There's nothing you can do but give in. You're Dr. Kendra's Good Boy now, aren't you? (Yes Dr. Kendra).

Mesmerize, Mind Fuck

Big Tits, Big Tits Findom, Fishnet Fetish, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkaholic, Mesh, Mind Melt, Positive Femdom, See-thru,

terra

Kendra Kennedy - It's Your Birthday....

8:59mins 1280x720 171mb mp4

...So lets celebrate it! You've arrived home to find me in a see through, skin tight cut out body suit. One look at my delicious body and you're hard as a rock. As I tease you with my giant tits and perfect ass you'll be doing exactly as I say. Watch my hands (and fingers) explore while I moan and encourage you to touch yourself WITH me. *This was a custom request. Name occasionally used throughout.

Ass Fetish, Pussy Play

Ass Bouncing, Ass Worship, Blonde Goddess, Body Worship, Catsuit, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation, See-thru, Sensual Domination, Tit Worship,

terra

Anika Fall - Loser For Tits

4:43mins 1920x1080 340mb mp4

You're such a loser for tits. All you can think about, tits, tits, tits! But you're such a loser, that you'll never be able to touch tits. This is the closest you'll ever get because only REAL mean get to play with these tits! **THIS CLIP WAS FILMED WITH MY PHONE, SO IT'S NOT THE SAME HD QUALITY AS MY OTHER CLIPS. **

Brat Girls, Humiliation

Big Tits, Brat Girls, Bratty Goddess, Female Domination, FemDom, FemDom POV, Humiliation, Loser Symbol, Tit Fetish, Tit Worship,

terra

Anika Fall - Findom Int0x Snap JOI

21:26mins 1920x1080 1.68gb mp4

It's time to get completely fucked up on your choice of relax tools. I'm going to guide you along to pump that cock as I tease you with my body and words, but you must pay close attention to my commands, in which you'll owe me. Get ready to relax and be drained!

Coerced Intox Fantasy, Financial Domination

Ass Worship, Coerced Intox Fantasy, FemDom POV, Financial Domination, FinDom, Intox Fantasy, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, JOI Games, Tit Worship,

terra

Lady Fyre - Cucky Christmas

13:14mins 1920x1080 699mb mp4

Something has been lacking in our sex life, and I decided that if you can't make me happy, I should make myself happy. So I got myself a Christmas preset: a stud with a big cock. I do still love you. You're kind & sweet, and I want to involve you in my happiness. Watch as he licks my pussy & eats my ass. I gave you my pussy & you just didn't know what to do with it. He knows how to please me so he deserves me. I want you to witness what a big stud he is & how he skillfully uses his dick to please me. He's going to cum inside me, and I want you to eat it out of me. Here, to make it easier, I'll make it peppermint flavored. How fitting for the holiday... a peppermint creampie. Lick my pussy now. This is the only way you'll be able to have sexual contact with me from now on. You should be happy that I'm finally happy.

Category: CUCKOLDING

Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM SEX, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM POV.

terra

HumiliationPOV - Mind Bending Chastity Tease, Oops It Looks Like Your Brain Just Broke

7:56mins 1920x1080 586mb mp4

Mandy Marx

Do you like the feeling in your cock as it presses against your cage? As your cock gets hard you feel it filling every crack of the cage. Do you like the feeling how it holds your cock as you get soft again? Do you like chastity? You're starting to get hard again, filling up your cage. Do you like the tightness? You press against the cage and the cage presses back. You feel that pinch, that dull ache that starts in your cock and goes into your balls and then your cock starts to get soft again from the pain. And then you get this emotional pain that starts to well up in your chest. You've been into chastity so long that you start to get that ache just thinking about it. Thinking about what's going to happen when you start getting hard.

Do you like chastity or do you love it? Are you obsessed with it? Is it your passion? Now just sit there in your cage as I tease you with my ass, and then you notice that there is a key pressed up against my ass, in between my skin and my pantyhose. Then notice another key by my pussy, you can see it pressed against my inner thigh under my pantyhose. If you're serious about chastity and you have a cage and you have a lock, then you know the importance of not losing the key. But will you pick the right key if given the choice? Is it in the front or the back?

So my lost little brain d e a d puppet, you look so cute in that cage, but I know you want it off. But you get one choice and one choice only. Where is your freedom? Is it by my pussy or my ass? Lol it looks like your brain just broke. Put your hand on that cage. What if you get it wrong? Just in case you get it wrong and I have to make you keep that cage on for a long time, stroke your caged cock for me. Stroke it harder. I wanna see you work yourself up to a nice little throb. Get yourself really excited. Because I think you'll think a little clearer and guess a little better if you're more turned on. Jerk off for me in your cage, get yourself nice and aroused for me. I'll bet your odds for guessing right will go up.

Maybe I'll give you a little hint. Or maybe by watching you play with your little caged cock will get me a little excited and I'll completely forget which key it is. LOL! My little d a d d y has a broken brain. Lol that little look on your face. D a d d y's got a broken brain.

You could hold me down and take both of your keys and even have your way with me. But then I wouldn't play your little games with you, would I? And I know how much you like it when I come up with these fucked up games we play. So tell me d a d d y, what's your choice going to be? The front of me, on my knees, is that the view of me you like? Or the back, near my ass? Now what type of person am I, would I put it where you want it? Will it be the place that you expect or the place you wouldn't expect? I love playing with your brain like this. Maybe you're expecting me to put it in the front because we both know that you like it there, but then why wouldn't I put it in the back when I could really just put it in the front? So where is it, is it in my pussy or my ass? You gotta pick one, it's not like you're gonna cum but I really do want you to get unlocked this time d a d d y.

Category: CHASTITY

Related Categories: ORGASM DENIAL , ORGASM CONTROL , TEASE & DENIAL , MIND FUCK , BRAT GIRLS

terra

Madam Violet - The Demise Of your Dick - Triggered

23:15mins 1280x720 235mb mp4

W/we continue down this glorious path of dick destruction, today I am going to put in that special place using eye fixation and eye closure. Once your eyes are closed I deepen you using a lift (elevator) visualisation, your mind travels down and down to level -10, the doors open so does your mind and your eyes. Under My mental control, I begin pumping your juicy pussy-mind with My propaganda, LOOK at your COCK then look at ME. See the difference, see how GROSS your cock is, how worthless. I allow you to stroke because hard and horny = dumb. For the next 7 days communication between your dick and your mind will breakdown. You will get HARD when you want to be soft and **** went you want to be HARD. Your cock will humiliate you, embarrass you, let you down, remind you of all the reasons you HATE your cock. Hard in work meetings, **** when you want to wank, or fuck (your blow up doll). I implant using verbal and written commands at least TWO TRIGGERS. When you hear the trigger word you will get HARD, when you SEE the trigger you get HARD. TITS - make you soft and ****, expect MINE of course! Hard, entranced, your subconscious accepts it ALL. Listen every day. Twice a day if you can!

Mesmerize, Mind Fuck

Big Tits, Chastity Encouragement, Female Domination, FemDom POV, Goddess Worship, Masturbation Encouragement, Mental Domination, Orgasm Denial, Sensual Domination, Slave Training,

terra

Goddess Amanda - Amanda's Huge Boobs are the Best

9:16mins 1920x1080 215mb mp4

My huge boobs enslave you and turn you into a mindless jerking zombie for me. I love playing with them and knowing how it causes such a reaction in you. Looking at my big and perfect breasts is just so good for you.

Big Tits, Tit Worship

Big Ass, Big Booty, Big Butts, Body Worship, Boob Bouncing, Goddess Worship, Mesmerize, Slave Training, Under Boob,