Femdom Mean Princesses POV <Humiliation, CEI, Forced Bi, JOI>

terra

Princess Ashley - Cucks Pay for Dates

Download/WatchOnline-Keep2share

7:53mins 1920x1080 275mb mp4

You'll NEVER have the divine privilege of watching or hearing us fuck but you ARE lucky enough to get to pay for our dates! It's your DUTY as a cucky bitch to pay for our dinners, drinks and coffees and also My lingerie and date dresses. I mean, it's the least you can do to make up for being a weak, beta cuckold. Submissive cucks to serve to pay for the dates of hot, rich Alpha couples! It's just the way it is!

Cuckold, Financial Domination

Brat Girls, Cuckoldress, Female Domination, Female Led Relationship, Financial Slave Training, High Heels, Paypig Fetish, Tease and Denial, Tight Dress, Verbal Humiliation,

terra

Worship Amber - Something Special About Beatings

11:23mins 1920x1080 355mb mp4

I dunno... There’s just something special about beatings. I mean, sometimes a loser is late for the cash meet or wants to reschedule his privilege of detailing my car... and sometimes I think ya wouldn’t do that so easy if ya knew you’d have to get a beating, ya know? And I’m not talking about just pain slaves.

A few welts and bruises really help ya from slipping in and out of ur “loser mindset”... I know you hate that as much as I do...

I totally hate it when a loser starts “talking normal” to me. We both know you hate talking and thinking like a Real Man... and we both know beating that outta you is what you need anyways.

Plus its such a rush for girls when they see a guy get beat... not fake beat up... but like when Cuckold get beatings from the Alpha couple. That’s why hot girls like watching boxing and stuff... we secretly imagine it’s an Alpha beating a little bitch that has a crush on us, hahahaha.

Princess Amber

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP , WHIPPING , BEATDOWNS , LATEX , SHOE FETISH

terra

London Lix - You Can't Say No To Me

15:52mins 1920x1080 455mb mp4

You might wonder how you got this way...so wrapped up in femdom & findom, and the truth is; saying "no" to women like me just really doesn't feel good. It only leads to disappointment, rejection, and removal of the hope that I'd pay you any attention. But saying yes...oh it feels good to say yes to me. To give me what I want. To dress me up. To make my life easier. To adorn me with beautiful things. So I thought I'd make it IMPOSSIBLE for you to say no to me today; literally. You're going to stroke, and then you'll get to some edges, and then you'll be gooning, and then you'll send me a nice tribute, won't you? YES, Miss Lix. I threw in a bit of low-key, lazy mesmerize to this. It probably won't work, but if you're particularly susceptible to my manipulation, you'll really be under my thumb after this one. Proceed with caution ;)

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION

Related Categories: MENTAL DOMINATION, SENSUAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, GODDESS WORSHIP, JOI.

terra

Princess Miki - B-Mailing the Pay Piggy Professor

14:54mins 1920x1080 1.06gb mp4

I’m a bad student, but you’re a bad professor. Your Economics class sucks, and besides, I’m extremely fluent in the language of economics… sexual economics, that is.

You already know that, because you’re the anonymous piggy I’ve been draining online. You didn’t know I knew…

Today, you emailed Me about My attendance — or lack thereof — and called Me to your office. You thought you could reverse the roles we play online in the “real world,” putting on your big boy professor pants to lecture the girl you jerk to and send to daily?

I didn’t always know. I had to dig a little first. Originally, I was looking for any kind of dirt on you so that I could bmail you into giving Me that A, despite never going to class.

What I found by hacking into your email was GOLD. You were already My bitch, but now I want to step it up a notch. After I humiliate you in person, making you jerk your perverted piggy cock in front of Me, you’ll be ruined for good.

What a mortifying professor-student sex scandal it would be if this got out. You can’t even have the honor of saying you fucked your hot student! Instead, everyone will know you’re a masturbation addicted pay pig who got fucked over by his student.

Blackmail Fantasy, Financial Domination

Brat Girls, College Fantasy (18+), Student Fantasy (18+),

terra

Raquel Roper - Cock Crazed For Mr Roper Ft Miss Roper

11:57mins 1920x1080 705mb mp4

By the time you are through watching this video, you will be reprogrammed into a drooling cock crazed addict for big girthy dick. However not just any dick, you will worship one cock in particular. A cock that you will yearn for like no other. A cock you will surrender your mouth and ass to. A cock that you will hand over everything and anything for the chance to suck and fuck. To drain it's balls and fill your stomach with his cum. You will be a cock crazed slut for Mr Roper. There's no turning back once you press play and have me egging you on as you stare and listen in wonder...

Category: MAKE ME BI

Related Categories: BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, MESMERIZE, FEMDOM POV, FEMALE DOMINATION.

terra

Christy Berrie - Cum Plug

12:15mins 1904x1072 731mb mp4

Get your biggest dildo and your cute little buttplug. You're fucking your ass deep and hard tonight, slut. That's nothing new, though. You love fucking your ass for Me; showing off your nasty whore hole as you spread your ass cheeks wide. Get right to it and sit on that big dildo. Inch by inch until your insides are full of cock. Bounce, ride and make your cock leak before you even touch it. Look at that tiny ass plug and remember when you were such a novice that even the slight poke of the plug made you wanna cum. Now you're a big ol butt bitch! You'll cum with your ass stuffed then you'll plug your ass with cum and make you cum again. You want to be a slut and I'll treat you like a slut. Fuck your ass and cum. Then plug your ass and cum again.

Category: ANAL MASTURBATION

Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , DILDO FUCKING , BUTT PLUG , ORGASM CONTROL , FEMDOM POV

terra

Natashas Bedroom - First Time Anal Training

27:16mins 1920x1080 937mb mp4

So this is your first time playing with your ass? What have you been waiting for? There's so much pleasure hidden in that hole, just waiting to be enjoyed. It's time to give it a try, to take the plunge. Today you're going to fuck your asshole for the very first time.

Whether you stroke your cock or not is up to you, but I'll encourage you to jerk as you fuck. It'll intensify the pleasure on both ends and really bring that prostate orgasm to the next level.

I'll ease you in and guide you through, step by step. There's nothing rushed or forced here. We'll gently stretch out your tight, virgin hole using fingers, a buttplug, and a dildo. The entire focus is on making yourself feel good in an entirely new way. Prostate pleasure. Anal stimulation.

There's more than just a simple in and out to the art of anal masturbation. There are all different kinds of stimulation that I'll teach you to enjoy. It's a total sensory overload, culminating in an incredible prostate orgasm.

*There's no humiliation in this clip, just pure sensual encouragement.*

Category: ANAL MASTURBATION

Related Categories: INSTRUCTIONAL, ASS FETISH, ANAL, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, PROSTATE MASSAGE.

terra

London Lix - The Journey Part 6 - Lighting The Fire

41:50mins 1920x1080 1.21gb mp4

If you've watched Parts 1 & 2, you will have been suitably primed, mind wiped clean, and will have arrived at Part 3 with a deep, intense focus on ME, ready to begin your training FULLY, now, ready to sample the pleasures I can offer you. In Part 4 we took your pleasure beyond physical and mental, to a spiritual realm, and in Part 5 you listened to my siren song, allowing me to wash over you.

In Part 6, we reignite your passion for me completely, and burn the bridges from your past. All desires for others go up in smoke as I rage within you, smoldering. Some days I'll be shining bright, like a wildfire, your lust for me out of control, and others you'll feel my presence more like simmering embers glowing in the back of your mind. Either way, my mark is always there, burned into your brain, especially after this.

This is REAL mesmerize, with audio & visual effects. Watch in a darkened room with headphones.

Note: This is a custom clip with the name "Rob" used. In parts 1 & 2 I removed the name. However, the clip sounded choppy because of this, and the pattern of the binaurals was affected. I believe the clip works best, EVEN for a general audience, with the name left in. So, this clip contains the name, and I have reduced the cost accordingly.

Category: MIND FUCK

Related Categories: MESMERIZE , SENSUAL DOMINATION , STRIP TEASE , ORGASM CONTROL , ORGASM DENIAL , EDGING GAMES

terra

Princess Violette - You Are My Toy

9:43mins 1920x1080 387mb mp4

I've dehumanized you.

Female Domination-FemDom, Financial Domination

Ass Worship, Bratty Goddess, FemDom, Jean Shorts, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Slave Training,

terra

Princess Violette - An Intimate Bath Brain Melt

16:48mins 1920x1080 842mb mp4

You can't resist my perfect wet body...teasing you and seducing your little boy brain and pathetic cock. One of my best clips of all time. You need it.
so hot
so seductive
watch me melt your mind

Mesmerize, Mind Fuck

Ass Worship, Bathtub Fetish, Financial Domination, Goddess Worship, Tit Worship,

terra

Mistress Victoria - Stroke It

11:02mins 1920x1080 1.77gb mp4

(A clip for the more well endowed men who want my instruction) Come on, stroke that big cock for me. You can do it. There you go. Remember to listen to exactly what I say, we are going to play a game. Red Light Green Light! You are going to stroke that big cock just how I say ****! You like countdowns right? I sure know how to tease. (The name Matthew is said in this clip, this clip is explicitly nude a majority of the time)

Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Masturbation Encouragement

Ass Worship, Cock Tease, Cum Countdown, Dirty Talk, Erotic Nude, Female Domination, Fishnets, Pussy Flashing, Seduction, Sensual Domination,

terra

Mistress Victoria - Conflicted Teasing

15:32mins 1920x1080 1.90gb mp4

I have you locked up for months now still and I'm finding more and more ways to make you ache and squirm in wonderful agony. I'm wearing gorgeous sheer white lingerie where you can see the outline of my breasts and nipples. Lets play an edging game today, I'm going to let you out. But you can only stroke at certain times and exactly how I saw. Ready?

Edging Fetish, Foot Fetish

Breast Worship, Cock Tease, Edging Fetish, Edging Games, Orgasm Control,

terra

Princess Violette - Chastity P0ppers Bitch

10:23mins 1920x1080 357mb mp4

this was a custom *

Hello my Goddess. i often think about the last custom and it is soooooo hard to resist to get again your Sissy-Electrochastity-P0ppers-Bitch. I try to resist again and again, but i don't have to try it. i know it. To get coerced by you to get pain with the Electrochastity-Belt ( from 1 up to 15) and P0ppers at the same time makes me soooo weak. Therefore, I would like to be seduced by you again. Seeing you with latex or PVC clothes and nylons makes me so insane. then your play with the tongue and lips are so erotic. The humiliation for you to wear women's underwear makes me totally horny. I LOVE suspenders and nylons. I like it when I have to sniff at your feet or worn panties. The feeling to be coerced to sniff p0ppers, with the purpose that I am even get weaker and all hemmingen fall is totally cool. I have also dreamed of having to freeze my own sperm and then have to suck this cumcube at the next session. freeze because I absolutely can not swallow the sperm after I cum. before that I could imagine it works out. therefore frozen. I would also find it cool if you make me really hot in the video and then demand that I pause the video. then I have to order the next video and only then may I play the current video again. so to speak, that you coerce me to continue my search and education. Your Sissy-Electrochastity-P0ppers-Bitch! I know i have to resist to NOT get more and more addicted to you.... but it is soooo hard my Goddess

Chastity, Mind Fuck

Coerced Intox Fantasy, Goddess Worship, Intox Fantasy, Latex, Nylon Tease, Sissification,

terra

Princess Violette - Smoking Fetish CEI

15:13mins 1920x1080 551mb mp4

Using your weaknesses to my advantage to get what I want. Get on your knees, stroke your cock, and look up at me. This clip includes a lot of intense edging and a whole lot of teasing.

Cum Eating Instructions, Smoking Fetish

CEI, CEI Encouragement, Cock Tease, Edging, Female Domination, Financial Domination, Goddess Worship, High Heels Fetish, Humiliation, Smoking CEI,

terra

Mistress Victoria - Jerk It Good Boy

6:14mins 1920x1080 802mb mp4

I know when you hear the sound of my voice it goes straight to your balls. you can't help but unzip your pants and pull your dick out. Come on, you know you want too. Stroke to me good boy...you know that good boys get rewarded right?

Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Topless

Cock Tease, Dirty Talk, Erotic Tease, Goddess Worship, Good Boy, Jerk Off Encouragement, Seduction, Sensual Domination, Strip Tease,

terra

Mistress Victoria - Get Hard For Me

12:50mins 1920x1080 1.58gb mp4

The only thing we need to talk about is you...getting hard for Me. Nothing else. I want you edging how I say. Staying hard for Me as long as you can. Nothing else matters but worshiping My very existence, My perfect curves, being able to hear and see Me talking to you. Stay hard for Me...stroke for Me...as long as I tell you too. (mesmerizing, sensual, seductive, asmr, worship)

Edging Fetish, Orgasm Control

ASMR, Cock Tease, Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Mesmerize, Sensual Domination,

terra

Princess Ellie Idol - Wet Dream Come True For An Innocent Journalist

16:42mins 1920x1080 902mb mp4

You're a journalist who will be interviewing me, a writer of notable success, on film in a private room at a local cafe. I show up with my hair in a bun, a black leather skirt and a trenchcoat...one of your favorite looks. This is intentional. After our interview is over, I ask to talk about YOU for a bit. We can leave the camera rolling in case something else pertaining to my job is brought up. I place a hand on your thigh because I like touching things I like and want. You're a little nervous over it, having a girlfriend and all, so I lean back and begin to unbutton my top. Look, you didn't get this interview because you were the best man for the job. Your boss Kyaa only sent you because she wanted to bring out the slut in you. And yes, her "accidental" touches of your crotch in the office were very much intentional. I'm here to corrupt you which seems like it will be very easy, as I'm your dream girl. I have the looks, the smarts, the attitude, and the outfit! Let's play a little blowjob game. I'm going to suck it, but when I do you MUST hold your breath. You've had an erection the entire interview, so I imagine you'll do ANYTHING I say. I am calling the shots here, slut! You'll be my obedient sex slave. After a bit of oral, I hop on for a ride, while slapping, scratching and spitting on your sexy body. To me, you're just a piece of meat made for my pleasure. You'll be giving me that camera card for my personal collection with the intention of filming a sequel. Oh, and be sure to avoid fucking your girlfriend for a few days so she doesn't see all those scratch marks. She'll know you cheated on her if she sees. ;)

Category: FEMDOM SEX

Related Categories: CHEATING, FEMDOM POV, HOME WRECKER, INTERVIEWS, VIRTUAL SEX.

terra

Miss Luscious - Addicted To My Perfect Tits

5:08mins 1280x720 262mb mp4

You're addicted. Completely owned by my perfect 32DDD tits. You dream about being able to touch them nightly, but that's all you'll ever do. Dream... and jerk off! You're never going to be satisfied with any other woman knowing I have the perfect pair of tits that you're completely 100% addicted too. So keep jerking, and keep spending.

Big Tits, Tit Worship

terra

Princess Ellie Idol - Daphne's Fatal Hit And Run

10:38mins 1920x1080 708mb mp4

I'm Daphne and you're Fred...whose just been run over by me in the Mystery Machine. Ouch! And yes, I did it on purpose. Your legs may be broken, but you're not leaking red as much as I like. We'll have to speed your heart up to make it pump out faster! What better than sex? I needed a good fuck anyway! Though it is YOU so it won't be that good...actually, that's why we're at this point! You know all those mysteries we've been unable to solve lately? The ones where it looked like the victims we're offed during sex? That was me. After an average lay with you, I went out and looked for a guy to bang and slay...for fun, of course. I'll end up doing the same to Shaggy and Scooby once they begin to bore me, as well. Your neck looks messed up...I bet it wouldn't take much to snap it...but first! I'm going to orgasm.

Category: EXECUTRIX

Related Categories: COSPLAY, COSTUMES, FEMDOM POV, ROLE PLAY, VIRTUAL SEX.

terra

Mistress Victoria - I'm Better Than Her

7:11mins 1920x1080 403mb mp4

Look at these big bouncy tits, your gf Michelle does not have anything like these. No...nothing. Nothing compares to Me, especially that whore girl friend of yours Michelle. Hahaha. She has tiny tits, look at My nice big tits! My hair is soft and nice, her hair is stupid and curly. And she is not very smart...no...not at all. Not like Me. I'm intelligent, dominant and I know how to control any situation anywhere anytime. She's too dumb for that. hahaha. She has such a stupid accent I would like to never hear her talk again. My body is so much better then hers. Just look at these...these tits. She's never going to have tits like these. She is just a worn out whore with worn out holes. I'm quite certain you'll only be thinking of Me when you fuck her.

Brat Girls, Homewrecker Fantasy

Big Ass, Big Tits, Cock Tease, Female Domination, Long Hair Fetish, Long Legs, Strip Tease, Topless,