Femdom Mean Princesses POV <Humiliation, CEI, Forced Bi, JOI>

terra

Natashas Bedroom - Milk Your Prostate

Download/WatchOnline-Keep2share

18:23mins 1920x1080 449mb mp4

I'm going to guide you to a new kind of orgasm today: a big prostate orgasm. No stroking allowed. Your ass is the sole focus of my attention, and I'm going to make you milk it until you explode. This anal training clip is great for both first timers and advanced levels. Even if you're not into anal play, you should try this one. It's quite the masturbatory experience.

My instructions are very detailed. I'll lead you through every step, every little motion, each thrust, until your ass explodes for me. You'll finger your ass. You'll stimulate that oh so sensitive p-spot with different techniques, exploring the range of anal sensations. You'll fuck that ass fast and slow and fast again, until you can't take another second. It feels so pleasurable and the tinge of depravity only makes it feel more intense.

I'm milking your ass, and you're taking it all. Closer and closer to that prostate orgasm...6-5-4...you're past the point of no return...3-2-1...I'm milking your prostate, and there's nothing you can do but give into that ASSGASM.

Category: ANAL MASTURBATION

Related Categories: ANAL, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, ORGASM CONTROL, SHINY CLOTHING, ASS WORSHIP.

terra

Mistress Katya - Show Me Yours

11:39mins 1920x1080 1.21gb mp4

Show me yours and I'll show you mine! After years of friendship, we can't help but be curious.... But you have to go first.

Wait........... THAT'S it?

I'm not going to show you my perfect little puss in exchange for THAT! Deal is off. What I'll give you instead is a creative & verbal lashing for being such a pathetic waste of the male body.

Small Penis Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation

Friend Zoned, Humiliation, Leg Fetish, Legs, Mean Girls, Pussy Denial, Upskirt,

terra

Crystal Knight - She Hates Me - Home Wrecker

7:36mins 1920x1080 376mb mp4

You’re girl envy’s me in every way possible. She is so jealous that your attracted to me. She wishes she could look this sexy in lingerie. She wishes she could get you hard as quickly as I can. I’m your dream girl and she never be. She will always hate me while you’re proud you will never escape from me. You’re proud to be an addict because I represent everything you want and everything your relationship lacks. I will always be a symbol of your sex life and there is no denying the fact that you love jerking to my body and she will always envy me.

Homewrecker, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI

Body Worship, Cock Tease, Female Domination, FemDom, Goddess Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Tit Worship,

Last edited by a moderator:

terra

Crystal Knight - Crystal's CEI Addiction

13:07mins 1920x1080 0.98gb mp4

I would love to see you in a tiny top and panties.. teasing me and telling me that all im good for is eating my cum for you! wasting my life looking at your twitter, buying your clips and jerking off to you. I am nothing without you!! Then i want you to instruct me jerk and eat my own cum but i want to surprise me on how to do, the more disgusting the better and multiple times is okay too! I just want to do it how my goddess desires me to do it so i can make you happy! The rest, i'll leave you to decide my goddess, make me your best cumslut!

Cum Eating Instructions, Female Domination-FemDom

CEI, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum In Mouth, Female Domination, FemDom, Goddess Worship, Humiliation, JOI, Slave Training, Sub Training,

terra

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Cock Tease Torment !

20:32mins 1280x720 1.01gb mp4

Is it too tight in in there , dick all locked up in that tiny little chastity device. Awww how longs it been? I think today marks 30 days that little dicks been in chastity. Wow , I can see it getting tighter and tighter. But you can't help it can you. My oiled up tits pushed together must make it sooooo painful. Well I think it's time to let that little **** free. You're so hard already , I've barley even touched you. I'm surprised it's not broken from being locked up for so Fucking long. Orgasms are for woman only. Little dicks like yours don't get to cum. They stay teased and aching for release. I can feel you pulsing in my hand as I stroke that little sick. Look at that, my hand basically covers the entire thing. Pathetic, let's see how long you can ride the edge for. I bet this is Torment for you. Knowing that a beautiful sexy Latina like me is stroking you to the edge but never allowing you to cum. Never allowing you to release and drain those filled up balls of yours . Get use to it, cuz no one wants to see you cum. Okay, I think it's time to push you back in chastity. No spilling your filthy mess today. Maybe I'll let you cum next month! Hahahaha

Chastity, Cock Tease

Chastity Encouragement, Edging, Female Domination, Handjobs, Hitachi Magic Wand, JOI Games, Small Penis Humiliation,

terra

Princess Lexie - Destined To Be A Cuck

11:16mins 1280x720 322mb mp4

You're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.

This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.

Elements of verbal humiliation, Coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.

Bi Humiliation, Cuckold

Bratty, FemDom POV, Humiliation,

terra

Princess Violette - 30 days of Denial - Day 29 - You'll Never Be The Same

9:29mins 1280x720 830mb mp4

Everyday for 30 days I will be pushing your ‘limits’ in unexpected ways that you are certainly not prepared for. I have been wanting to do this for quite a while now, and now that I have set aside some time and am fully committed to destroying you and your fake manhood — I can’t wait! I must admit how excited I am to make you suffer, ache, and fall deeper than ever before. I will be uploading a new clip daily to keep you on edge , each clip with severe denial, brutal teasing, and relentless mindfucking. By the time I’m done with you, you will be a brainless slave unable to think straight. Conditioned to live on my terms fully, with no going back. You will no longer be a free individual. After all of the nonstop edging, denial, and abuse… life will be a lot different. Consider this the training that you have always needed. Tis the season to rediscover who you actually are and have been all along. I’m ready to take you down the deep end, bitch.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION , JOI GAMES , TEASE & DENIAL , ORGASM CONTROL , BRAT GIRLS

terra

Goddess Amanda - Extreme Intox and Strip Tease in Chastity

33:53mins 1920x1080 786mb mp4

You will be in your device and will listen to my every instruction. The rules are simple: The more fucked up you get, the more clothes I take off. I can only imagine how many times you will be leaking out of your device begging to stroke. I love getting you insanely out of your mind. If you do as I say, maybe I let you cum. Maybe not. **Custom Name used throughout.

Coerced Intox, Strip Tease

Big Butts, Big Tits, Chastity, Chastity Tease, Cock Tease, Cum in Chastity, Short Shorts, Thong Fetish,

terra

Mistress Victoria - A Beautiful Woman with a Dirty Mouth

10:17mins 1920x1080 1.34gb mp4

I'm dressed in all black lingerie. I know how bad you want me and I'm going to tease you mercilessly. Dirty talk, Jerk Off Instruction and encouragement. Very playful attitude. Near the end I'm going to show you my perfect ass and give you a cum countdown. You'll release when I say so. A beautiful woman with a dirty mouth.

Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI

Cock Tease, Cum Countdown, Jerk Off Instruction, Mesmerize, Sensual Domination, Strip Tease, Topless,

Last edited by a moderator:

terra

Goddess Brooke - Pregnancy Strip Tease ft. Brooke Marie

8:20mins 1280x720 605mb mp4

I slipped into this sweet blue baby doll and instantly knew I wanted to tease you with my sexy pregnant body. I talk to you about how much you love pregnant girls, myself being no exception and quite the pleasant surprise. I encourage you to jerk your cock to my beautiful body as I expose my full tits, round stomach, and smooth pussy. I bend over the bed; I know you want to reach around and feel my belly. What if I sat on top and bounced? Does that get you going to? I love to tease you with my curves. I know where you want to cum...

Pregnant Fetish, Strip Tease

Big Tits, Bouncing Boobs, Dirty Talk, Lingerie, Naked,

terra

Bratty Bunny - Blue Jeans MindFuck

11:05mins 1920x1080 801mb mp4

I get you weak and horny with my voice, staring directly at you. Then I break you down completely in my tight jeans. There's no stopping it. Let it take over you. Be weak and submissive for my jeans. Jerk off to this booty in denim.

Category: JEANS FETISH

Related Categories: MIND FUCK, FEMDOM POV, MESMERIZE, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FEMDOM.

terra

Reya Sunshine - Facial First! Cum Covered Cock Riding

11:25mins 3840x2160 873mb mp4

The video begins with me on my knees, sucking your cock. I gaze up at you, maintaining eye contact while slurping your staff. I enthusiastically enjoy your cock and beg for you to give me a facial. After you so kindly decorate my face with your load, I'm ready to hop up on your thick cock for a good ride. I bounce up and down on top of you, enjoying every inch of your hard member as you deeply penetrate me. I keep riding, covered in your cum, until you cum AGAIN!

Facials, Cum On Tits, Cumshots, Cum Play, Huge Boobs

terra

Princess Lexie - GAY AF

14:47mins 1920x1080 360mb mp4

You can't keep telling Me you're just "bi-curious".

I mean...you can't help but buy all these clips where I show you cock after cock after cock. It's SO obvious that you are just GAY AS FUCK.

Category: GAY

Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, HUMILIATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, CUM COUNTDOWN, GAY HUMILIATION.

terra

Goddess Christina - Go in DEBT for My BIRTHDAY!

17:54mins 1920x1080 619mb mp4

Happy Birthday to ME - Happy Birthday Day to ME - Happy Birthday Dear Goddess - Let Me Become Your MONEY TREE! Weeeeeeeeee!!!!!! ---- Tis the Day to Celebrate MEEE!!! :))))) Open that WALLET FOR ME Loser and be MY GOOD BOY.

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION

Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, BRAT GIRLS, TIT WORSHIP, ORGASM DENIAL, JOI.

terra

London Lix - FLR Leads To Cuck Cleanup

15:10mins 1920x1080 507mb mp4

I'm your girlfriend and we're in a Female-Led Relationship (FLR). You are quite happy with this arrangement. You love worshipping your Goddess, and come in to the bedroom after completing chores for me to rub my sexy feet. I let slip that the coworker I've been flirting with at work has asked me out & run past you that I'd like to go. You're okay with that right? Awesome! The next morning I'm getting ready for work & I'm dressed a bit sluttier than usual - my dress is REALLY short & my cleavage is on display. You know it's another man who will be treated to this view all day long, and that kind of stings, but you want to see me happy. If this is what I'm going to work in, you wonder what I will be wearing on my date...
You keep yourself busy with errands whilst I'm out with another man until I come home to you, disheveled & freshly fucked. It's clear that my coworker has shown me a better time in bed than you ever could, and that I didn't hold back in pleasing him too. In fact, I have evidence of that fact in the form of a used condom. I make you jerk to me recounting our sex, and need you to prove you're really on board with this...by eating his load from this rubber for me...

Category: CUCKOLDING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , CEI , HOT WIVES , MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT , SENSUAL DOMINATION

terra

Crystal Knight - Jerk With Your Tears - Extremely Bratty Humiliation

11:19mins 3840x2160 798mb mp4

Warning - Im a total fuckin bitch in this lol! I was feeling like such a bitch today and I figured why not take out all of this pent up energy on YOU. I’m dishing it out huge today, This is not for the weak boys that can’t take humiliation. You’re literally going to be jerking with your tears during this session. You’re disgusting. Pathetic. You could never have a woman like me, let alone some basic chick. Thats why you pay to jerk off to such beautiful Goddess you will never have. You’re life will never be this luxurious so you pay to get a peak into the lives of the elite. You just spend and stroke and fall helplessly addicted to young brats. Get ready to cry your egos going to HURT after today,

Brat Girls, Verbal Humiliation

Brat Girls, Bratty Goddess, Goddess Worship, Humiliation JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Laughing, Loser Abuse Fantasy, Mean Girls, Verbal Abuse Fantasy, Verbal Humiliation,

terra

Crystal Knight - FinDom Euphoria

15:06mins 3840x2160 1.04gb mp4

There is so much pleasure to be found in the world of FinDom. Choose the right Goddess to serve and your life will change in so many ways, many for the better. I will make you feel things you’ve never experienced before. I show you what infatuation and obsession can do to a man. As I fill you with lust and desire, your urges to spend get more intense. It’s not just about clicking send over and over again and being told to fuck off. That’s fun for some, but not what you truly want. You want a Goddess that seduces your mind, making money have absolutely no value unless it is used on Me. You want the euphoria of being completely addicted and willing to do anything I desire. You want to be my favorite and FinDom is the only way to my heart. This body was built for sin. My sex life could be full of hot guys whenever I want, but that’s not what I enjoy. FinDom is my kink and I can’t help but want to pleasure my body when big tributes flood my inbox. There is a certain paradise to be found in FemDom that can only be achieved through FinDom, listen to my words and slip into subspace. You’re going to give Me every pleasure I want today and spend like the good boy you are. Get ready, enter findom euphoria now.

Financial Domination, Sensual Domination

Ass Worship, Female Domination, FemDom, Financial Domination, Financial Slave Training, FinDom, Goddess Worship, Sensual Domination, Slave Training, Tit Worship,

terra

London Lix - Make Out With Your Fleshlight

13:28mins 1920x1080 768mb mp4

You like to stroke, you love your fleshlight, and you're curious about eating your own cum...enter this clip. Maybe you're a little cumslut desperate for ways to keep your cum guzzling interesting. Or maybe thinking of yourself as a cuckold cleanup bitch will make this whole cum swallowing process easier. Either way, what you have here is a super flirty & hot sensual JOI, instructing you how to walk first with your hand and then with the fleshlight. I explicitly talk you through exactly HOW to cum in it (yes there are important details here) as well as HOW to swallow that load. You're going to be kissing, sucking, licking, dripping, and gulping down from that pocket pussy today if I have my way with you (and I always do)...

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: FLESHLIGHT, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, CEI.

terra

Princess Violette - 30 days of Denial - Day 30 - Finale

11:14mins 1920x1080 476mb mp4

Everyday for 30 days I will be pushing your ‘limits’ in unexpected ways that you are certainly not prepared for. I have been wanting to do this for quite a while now, and now that I have set aside some time and am fully committed to destroying you and your fake manhood — I can’t wait! I must admit how excited I am to make you suffer, ache, and fall deeper than ever before. I will be uploading a new clip daily to keep you on edge , each clip with severe denial, brutal teasing, and relentless mindfucking. By the time I’m done with you, you will be a brainless slave unable to think straight. Conditioned to live on my terms fully, with no going back. You will no longer be a free individual. After all of the nonstop edging, denial, and abuse… life will be a lot different. Consider this the training that you have always needed. Tis the season to rediscover who you actually are and have been all along. I’m ready to take you down the deep end, bitch.

Category: JOI GAMES

Related Categories: JOI , FEMALE DOMINATION , GODDESS WORSHIP , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , TEASE & DENIAL