Femdom Mean Princesses POV <Humiliation, CEI, Forced Bi, JOI>

terra

Millie Millz - Pussy Focused JOI

Download/WatchOnline-Keep2share

9:36mins 1920x1080 316mb mp4

I tease you and spread my little pink pussy open for you and encourage you to cum deep inside me! Almost 10 minutes of pussy focused dirty talk till we cum together!!

Sneaker Fetish, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Close-Ups, Dirty Talking

terra

Kayla Kiss - Favorite Waitress

15:54mins 1920x1080 292mb mp4

*Features: Hooters waitress uniform and role play; POV blow job with my big, thick squirting toy; handjob; "cum shot" on my mouth and tits; dirty talk and a cum countdown for you!*

Congratulations! It's your lucky day, hot shot! You are our 1,000,000th customer! That means that not only are your drinks and meal tonight absolutely free but you also just won yourself a year supply of our world famous Dry Rub! But I'll need you to glue your eyes to my orange booty shorts and follow me into the kitchen to collect your prize. I can't just give you your prize out here in the dining room so...come on! Hurry up! Okay, let me just get this belt of yours unbuckled. Get this zipper pulled down. Pull out your cock....wow!! I knew I picked the right man to win the contest! You have an amazingly huge, hard penis! I need to start stroking and pulling and rubbing on this massive thing right away! Now, I've been your favorite big-boobed waitress for quite awhile, right? I know you and I know your likes and dislikes pretty well. And while this Dry Rub is pretty good....I know that you'd rather have things sauced up. Am I right!? Coming right up, babe! I've got wet, pink lips and a hot, wet tongue that will get your huge dick all lubed up! Doesn't my hand feel soooo much better on your cock now that you're all slippery and wet!? Fuck that dry rub. I want my favorite customer to have a year supply of wet and messy blow jobs. And I want to get wet and messy too. I need your cum all over my mouth, chin, and tits. If I count you down, will you cum right when I tell you to? Let's try it out. I'll stroke and suck on you until you are ready to explode and then I'll let you cover me with your cum, just like you've imagined doing so many times now!

Category: BLOW JOBS

Related Categories: COSTUMES, WET & MESSY, UNIFORMS, CUM COUNTDOWN, DILDO SUCKING.

terra

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Thigh Humping All angles !

6:00mins 1280x720 303mb mp4

Your cock is throbbing , in need of release, I bet your dying to blow that big load . Just the touch of my skin on your cock would make you explode wouldn't it? come on Loser fuck my thighs , let me feel your dick throb in betweens my legs!

Ass Fetish, Thigh Fucking

Amazons, Ass Worship, Big Legs, Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Small Penis Humiliation, Sub Training,

Last edited by a moderator:

terra

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Taking your Virginity 3 !

17:05mins 1280x720 865mb mp4

Custom: Teddy found himself awake with Goddess Jasmine on top of him with no pantie on. She wakes him up to surprise him on his birthday. Her gift is making his ultimate desire to come true by taking his virginity! But in secret, she is actually a SUCCUBUS!!! She is hungry for another virgin! She feeds on virgin life Coerce and absorb their body every time she has sex with a helpless horny victim. Jasmine rides on top of him, then rear entry or doggie style position, and then top again till each time they reach climax. Each time Teddy cum, he starts to feel weaker and weaker but Jasmine takes no for answer and demands more of his cum! With no energies or strength left to keep going, Jasmine is top of him again and ready to reach to climax one last time, she confesses to him that she is a succubus and she is very hungry! Then she absorb what is left of his life Coerce and his body into her body! Then Jasmine is all alone in the room, wearing a different outfit and she has a large round belly! At the end, she thanks Teddy because they both got what we wanted at the end. She made his ultimate desire come true and Teddy ended up being her next meal. Now she claims everything that Teddy left behind! His home, his car, and his entire fortune!

Boy-Girl, Point of View-POV

Ass Shaking, Big Butts, Cock Tease, Cuckold POV, FemDom POV, FemDom Sex, Gaping Pussy, Riding, Riding Dick,

terra

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - I'm Breaking up with you !

5:49mins 1920x1080 421mb mp4

You will never compare, but you can still please me... as my Cuck

Cuckold, Point of View-POV

Big Tits, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Financial Cuckolding, FinDom, Humiliation, Mind Fuck, POV Fucking, Small Penis Humiliation,

terra

Goddess Amanda - Begging for a Cum Facial

18:06mins 1920x1080 417mb mp4

You're a cumslut for me and begging to eat it all up like a good boy. You'll do everything I say and when the time comes you'll be showered in your own cum licking it up like a tasty treat.

Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI

Barefoot, Brat Girls, Bratty Goddess, Cum Countdown, Female Domination, High Heels, Legs,

terra

Goddess Amanda - Amanda's Got a Strap-On

7:26mins 1920x1080 470mb mp4

Seeing a beautiful girl wielding this big thick cock makes you weak to your knees. Makes you want to fall down and impale your mouth all over it. Thinking about all the dirty things I can do to you with it just drives you crazy. Like a good pegging or a throat fuck. Why don't you go ahead and give my dick a big smooch right on the tip.

Female Domination-FemDom, Strap-On

terra

Goddess Amanda - Huge Tits and Ass CEI Instruction

15:18mins 1920x1080 354mb mp4

This sports bra is so tight and my tits are basically falling out of them. What a perfect tease for you. These new hot pink yoga pants are my new favorites and they will become yours very soon too. You'll be begging by the end of it to cum to these amazing tits and ass, but.. I decide if you cum or not. It's all up to Me and IF I let you cum I decide what you're going to do with it.

Big Butts, Cum Eating Instructions

Big Tits, Blonde Goddess, Blondes, Cock Tease, JOI, Yoga Pants,

terra

Worship Amber - Irreversibly Feminized

10:05mins 1920x1080 313mb mp4

Oh my god... you actually went thru with it? Haha... wow... that’s all tattooed, right? Purple eye shadow! Haha... and you’re lips are bigger than a fuckin clown’s! Perfect! I’m so glad you took the bet seriously... I sure wasn’t gonna... eww, I’d never kiss you... how fuckin stupid do ya feel?

No you can’t fuckin serve me now... I might have been willing to let you drive me to go on shopping sprees before... but I can’t be seen with you now, ewww... just stick to sending me stuff on Amazon like a long distance cuck... a VERY long distance cuck, hahahaha

Princess Amber

Category: HUMILIATION

Related Categories: FEMINIZATION, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE DOMINATION, LATEX, CUCKOLDING.

terra

Worship Amber - Shoe Shopping With The Alpha Couple

9:52mins 1920x1080 306mb mp4

When I first heard of “shoe shopping slaves” and cuckolding and alpha couples and stuff I just thought it was weird ... but I was like “hey, free shoes”... but that’s actually the best kinda girl, isn’t it... one that couldn’t give a rats ass about you... drain your wallet and fuckin forgets about you? Hahahaha

The first time I took a slave shoe shopping I had my boyfriend there too and luckily he pushed you around and bullied the fuck outta you cuz that’s what actually turned me on and got me into all this cuckolding. How’s it fuckin feel that a alpha MAN is responsible for your ability to pay me, huh cuckie!

The truth is, sex with him is so fuckin fun right after I see him push a wimp around! It makes me wanna suck his big manly dick for hours! And when he flips me over and fucks me, it’s such an extra turn on knowing that he can push wimps around. It makes him even more manly!

Princess Amber

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , WALKING , CUCKOLDING , LATEX , SHOE FETISH

Last edited by a moderator:

terra

Jessica Starling - Sissy Trained to Suck and Fuck Strap-On

16:50mins 1920x1080 1.79gb mp4

I know you want to be my best little sissy slut, but do you have what it takes? It involves relentless training. You need to be able to suck and take my long, thick strap-on in your ass. I won't settle for anything less than you being able to take every inch in all your holes!

We're going to start by training your slutty mouth and throat. Then, I'm going to warm up your fuck hole with my fingers before sliding my strap-on in. While I pound you, you're going to stroke your sissy clit and cum while I ruin your tight asshole.

Category: STRAP-ON

Related Categories: SISSY SLUTS , SISSY TRAINING , PEGGING , CUM COUNTDOWN , FEMDOM POV

terra

Princess Ellie Idol - Smell My Ovulation Panties

9:36mins 1920x1080 343mb mp4

I catch you looking at my panties while I sit on my throne and confront you about it. You're so obvious! The look of disappointment every time I close my legs is written all over your face. Do you want a better peep? Wipe the drool off your lips first and I'll give you a look up my skirt. As you can see my panties are glistening with my ovulation. Give them a sniff. Smell that? It's intoxicating, isn't it? Mmm, I bet you'll blow a load in your pants if I take them off and hand them over, huh? That smell of ovulation will drive any man insane with lust.

Category: UPSKIRT

Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP, PANTY FETISH, PUSSY WORSHIP, SMELL FETISH, THONG FETISH.

terra

Roxana Rae - Slurp it up for Shiny - CEI

11:10mins 1920x1080 400mb mp4

You are so addicted to shiny aren't you? I bet I could make you do almost anything while I wear shiny! let's see if that is true. Take out that cock and start stroking as I tease you with my shiny itty bitty bikini and make that dick throb. I bet at the end of this clip I can get you to slurp up your load for shiny!.......

Cum Eating Instructions, Shiny Fetish

Bikini Fetish, Cum Countdown, JOI, Micro Thong, Perfect Tits,

terra

Roxana Rae - Controlled by Tits CEI

8:35emins 1920x1080 444mb mp4

I bet my tits can make you do anything! They are so inviting and mesmerizing, all you can do is stare and stroke to them. Let's see just how much power they have over you...….will you do exactly as I say?

Cum Eating Instructions, Mesmerize

Big Tits, Tit JOI,

terra

Goddess Fiona - QUARANTINED CEI - CORONAVIRUS

21:20mins 1920x1080 2.87gb mp4

You’ve caught the Corona virus! And if you had listened to your very smart yet EXTREMELY BRATTY GODDESS, you never would have gotten this disease in the first place! You just haaaad to take your ugly lame little wife to Italy though, didn’t you? DO YOU REALIZE that you could have avoided all of this had you listened to me? Well, I’m sure hindsight is 20/20. I bet you’ll never disobey me again though. Especially not after now, not after you’ve had to spend the last week or so in QUARANTINE in my house. But I’ve kept you good company. And boy company I of course mean, I’ve kept you busy. I’ve kept you busy jerking your dick for me as you peer up my skirt. I’ve kept you busy day after day cleaning yourself up for me, eating your cum and licking it up off the walls because I don’t want your nasty infected bodily fluids ANYWHERE near me. I’ve kept you busy verbalizing to me how obsessed you are, and of course how sorry you are, and how you’ll NEVER disobey me for the sake of your stupid ugly wife again. I’ve kept you busy and I’ll continue to keep you busy, alllllll throughout this quarantine, until you get better of course. And you WILL get better. And after I nurse you back to health, you’re going to be in contract so stay indebted to me, FOREVER. For eternity. Thats right, no more wife for you. I’m the ONLY goddess you’re going to listen to Subby. You disobeyed me once and I needed to take very very swift action. You’ll never disobey me again! So now you’re going to continue jerking off for me as I tease you with my pussy and my sterile gloves, saying over and over again how much you love me. Sounds like a dream, a lovely, corona induced dream, doesn’t it Subby?

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , FEMDOM POV , CEI , PRISON PLAY , FEMDOM

terra

Goddess Fiona - D4DDY'S DICK - Jerkalong & Pegging POV

13:20mins 1920x1080 1.79gb mp4

Whats you're favorite thing about me subby? Is it all my gorgeous feminine features?... I don't know. I think it might be something else... something a little more... masculine... could it be, my DICK perhaps? And you, you’ve been a bad little subby, haven’t you? Yes… yes you have. You might need to be put in your place and reminded that you are in fact, a beta bitch. Yep that’s right, you’re a pathetic, beta bitch. And a beta bitch loser like you, well you need something a little more serious than a strap-on pegging from your favorite Goddess. I’d like to introduce you to… D4DDY. Yes… that’s right. I’m your D4DDY now, beta bitch. And I’m D4DDY as FUCK. And you’re going to submit to me even moreso than your usual submission. You’re going to be so submissive that you’re going to start calling me D4DDY!! You’re going to call me D4DDY and you’re going to be BEGGING for me to pound that asshole as you whimper and whine about your submission. Come now subby, jerk along with me. Grab some lube and jerk your beta bitch loser dick along with me until I tell you its time to FULLY submit to your D4DDY. Bend over for me while I POV peg your ass, all the while reminding you how insignificant you are, how inferior you are, as you stare up at my underboob and perfect gorgeous body and face. Ohhhh little beta bitch subby is ready to CUM for me? You’re ready to cum for your D4DDY!?!?!? GOOD. GOOD BOY. CUM FOR D4DDY...beta bitch loser!

Category: PEGGING

Related Categories: FEMDOM , POV STRAP-ON , FEMDOM POV , DILDOS , STRAP-ON

terra

Princess Violette - 30 days of Denial - Day 26 - Mesmerized By My Eyes

3:35mins 1920x1080 118mb mp4

Everyday for 30 days I will be pushing your ‘limits’ in unexpected ways that you are certainly not prepared for. I have been wanting to do this for quite a while now, and now that I have set aside some time and am fully committed to destroying you and your fake manhood — I can’t wait! I must admit how excited I am to make you suffer, ache, and fall deeper than ever before. I will be uploading a new clip daily to keep you on edge , each clip with severe denial, brutal teasing, and relentless mindfucking. By the time I’m done with you, you will be a brainless slave unable to think straight. Conditioned to live on my terms fully, with no going back. You will no longer be a free individual. After all of the nonstop edging, denial, and abuse… life will be a lot different. Consider this the training that you have always needed. Tis the season to rediscover who you actually are and have been all along. I’m ready to take you down the deep end, bitch.

Category: MIND FUCK

Related Categories: MESMERIZE , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , FACE FETISH , FEMALE DOMINATION , GODDESS WORSHIP

terra

HumiliationPOV - Sexless Pay Machine Programming

7:36mins 1920x1080 561mb mp4

Princess Mika

Sexless pay machine. Sexless pay machine. Sexless pay machine. You are a sexless pay machine. I want you to get that through your head, you are a sexless pay machine. I want you to say it over and over and over again to yourself. Really get it engrained into your system. That really is all you amount to. You're nothing but a sexless pay machine. You know it's true.

You love being a sexless pay machine. And I love the reality of that. Of you being a sexless pay machine. You should be at home all alone, stroking online to me and other gorgeous brats. No sex for you ever. Your only contribution to women is paying. Because let's face it, you can't please a woman like me, can you? No, I would never give you the time of day. And even if I did give you a chance, there's no way you would succeed. You know it and I know, deep down that is the truth.

Because you are nothing but a sexless pay machine. You love to worship and serve and obey. All you have to do is pay to stroke. It feels good to you and it's very pleasing to me. It's the only way that you will please me, by being a sexless pay machine. Repeat it over and over again.

Sexless pay machines stay at home, they don't have sex, they stroke all alone to these clips. It feels better to be a sexless pay machine than anything else, doesn't it? In fact, you enjoy it more than being with an actual woman, isn't that right? It's true. And it feels so good to admit it, doesn't it? You are a sexless pay machine. That is your mantra. This is your life. It is your ultimate truth. It is your purpose. Keep stroking and keep repeating it.

But to really drive it into your head, I want you to pay me like the sexless pay machine that you are. You love saying it and you love being it, being a sexless pay machine. That's all you'll ever be to me or any other girl. You know it's true. And you love it.

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION

Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS , FEMDOM POV , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , EDGING GAMES , MASTURBATION HUMILIATION

terra

Princess Camryn - Follow The Ache

11:16mins 1922x1156 832mb mp4

Feel that strong ache to serve and worship your Princess. You can’t fight it. Your mind and body ache for this as a natural response to the power of the deity that is in front of you. My sensual seduction lures you in. My celestial body renders you weak and fixated helplessly. You were born with the perfect concoction that creates the craving you feel now. Being drawn to Me is in you, instinctively, like the need for water. You were made to please Me because that is the natural order. I guide you through the steps it takes to be mine completely.

Mesmerize, Slave Training

Goddess Worship, Mesmerize, Seduction, Seductress, Sensory Domination, Slave Training,

terra

Princess Camryn - Goon To Your Goddess

10:43mins 1920x1080 785mb mp4

Take a journey into a goon trance with Me. Lose yourself in my voice and oiled up body.

The power in me
Makes you forget who you used to be
Erases the past in your heart
And gives you and I a different start

Goddess Worship, Mesmerize

Addiction, Addiction Training, Goddess Worship, Gooner, Gooning, Love Addiction, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Mind Melt, Mindwash,