MFC inadvertently showed earned token amounts for models

edvikt

MFC Model Token Amounts. It's crazy how much these top girls make.

So far this month it showed LocaLoca_ with 1,700,000, Kickaz with 1,200,000, and PumpkinSpice_ with 1,190,000. Insane.

For those unaware, you times the token amount by .05 (5 cents) to come close to what the model made in dollars.

edit, The youtube video was removed, but thanks to Makonnen it is available below:

Here's more data from the leak (not complete just the usual top names). I hope this gets around so all the girls who are on instagram / snapchat realize they can make more money on mfc. We haven't seen good, new talent on mfc in a long time. I mean that PumpkinSpice girl is the only new rookie and look how much she's raking in and she's not even classically attractive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zues006

These figures have been widely known, but now just inadvertently verified. youtube.com/watch?v=DXwEE90gHEA

edvikt

Sure I've read the rumors, I've never seen any proof of it until I saw it myself on their site. I figured someone must have screen grabbed it.

cnople

A million tokens, at the price of $20 for 200 (ignoring bulk discounts for now) comes out as $100,000 a month. Factor in discount for bulk token purchases, say $90,000 a month. After MFC take their cut... what, about $50,000+ a month for the model. I'm guestimating.

Not bad work if you can get it. That's probably more per month than the average yearly wage for most Americans.

BOZZOO

pussy is 2nd only to money in sought after "currency". if they could, pussy would be bought and sold like stocks on Wall Street. Gods lil money maker...lol. (since God knows everything, ;) i wonder if he got a chuckle out of the thought of it being bought and sold?):p:D

Zues006

A million tokens, at the price of $20 for 200 (ignoring bulk discounts for now) comes out as $100,000 a month. Factor in discount for bulk token purchases, say $90,000 a month. After MFC take their cut... what, about $50,000+ a month for the model. I'm guestimating.

Not bad work if you can get it. That's probably more per month than the average yearly wage for most Americans.
Token amount divided by 20 equals the US Dollar amount the model has made. The model always gets 5 cents a token.

A model who places 100 on the monthly list makes about $12,000 - $14,000 US. To make #1 is around $100,000 - $140,000.

Last edited by a moderator:

cnople

However you work it, they're making 'a lot' of money (MFC and the models). Lots of money in it, if you've got the looks and/or personality.

So say you're a model who normally hits say top 40 per month, 10 months per year (other 2 for travel, sick, whatever). That works out to around $22,000.00 per month or $264,000.00 a year!! Not bad. If they are smart and treat it as a real business the travel, cameras, internet fees, clothes, gym/trainer fees, photography and make-up can be written off as expenses. So they may keep $220,000.00 after taxes. Invest 1/2 and you're looking at serious money after 5 years or so.

sicilian

It beats being even a high end hooker since she doesn't even have to fuck some nasty old men.If I had a daughter who was hot I would point her to this as opposed to college.

Klept0

It beats being even a high end hooker since she doesn't even have to fuck some nasty old men.If I had a daughter who was hot I would point her to this as opposed to college.
That is probably one of the best things I've ever read on the internet LOL!

rickdatl

As the old saying goes...That's why women are so powerful...they have half of the money but ALL of the pussy...