MFC inadvertently showed earned token amounts for models

BOZZOO

that was gods big mistake. putting women in charge of the pussy.

edvikt

Only top 20 for most months, top 100 for some months.

It's just someone scrolling through the MFC rankings page, with the token amount displayed next to the model's name.

cutnzs

I read somewhere that MFC was a money laundering scam for the Russian mob. If not the Russian mob, it wouldn't surprise me if some kind of organized crime was involved, it's a huge money maker. Prostitution lite, set up the website, the girls come to you, the money starts to flow.

mrc1055

everybody amusing of what model make..but check how much the site is making...eache model gives at least 50% of all tokens... thats why I pay directly to models..

Zues006

everybody amusing of what model make..but check how much the site is making...eache model gives at least 50% of all tokens... thats why I pay directly to models..
Maybe other sites. But wrong on MFC. Models make full amount of tokens (unless they are subcontracting through a studio). Most top models on MFC don't work for a studio. MFC gets their cut when you purchase the tokens. For the most part a token costs the customer about 8 cents US. MFC takes 3 cents off the top leaving a token worth 5 cents. The model gets the 5 cents, MFC takes no more.

BOZZOO

Zues006

I read somewhere that MFC was a money laundering scam for the Russian mob. If not the Russian mob, it wouldn't surprise me if some kind of organized crime was involved, it's a huge money maker. Prostitution lite, set up the website, the girls come to you, the money starts to flow.
Possible but doubtful. MFC makes to much money. Authorities would be all over that much to quick. I've heard some models might be part of laundering, but that's doubtful too as MFC would take to much of a cut buying all those tokens. Especially when you consider each and every token purchase and transfer is automatically tracked for each and every account. Money trails are to easily followed. Anything out of the ordinary would be easily spotted.

Panz

Maybe other sites. But wrong on MFC. Models make full amount of tokens (unless they are subcontracting through a studio). Most top models on MFC don't work for a studio. MFC gets their cut when you purchase the tokens. For the most part a token costs the customer about 8 cents US. MFC takes 3 cents off the top leaving a token worth 5 cents. The model gets the 5 cents, MFC takes no more.
that 5c a token is before taxes and other shit, still easy money for top 50. Most never see top 200 but. Why i never bother with them, i'll give my token to someone almost willing to beg for it :D

Zues006

that 5c a token is before taxes and other shit, still easy money for top 50. Most never see top 200 but. Why i never bother with them, i'll give my token to someone almost willing to beg for it :D
Actually the models don't work for MFC, they are private contractors. MFC pays out the FULL amount to the models, it is up to the model to pay taxes on their NET earnings. For US based models MFC does report earning to the IRS. I don't know if they do the same in other countries. It would depend on their tax laws. It's not just the top 50 making good money. Ranking #250 will still get a model more than $4,000 a month. Most models under #250 probably aren't really treating MFC as a full time job (working more than 30 hrs a week on MFC and not multi site camming). Multi site cammers don't normally do very well on MFC because they aren't paying attention to their room.

Makonnen

Here's more data from the leak (not complete just the usual top names). I hope this gets around so all the girls who are on instagram / snapchat realize they can make more money on mfc. We haven't seen good, new talent on mfc in a long time. I mean that PumpkinSpice girl is the only new rookie and look how much she's raking in and she's not even classically attractive.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOZZOO

i think what uve done here is show ppl how much pussy is worth monetarily. :p:D

cutnzs

i think what uve done here is show ppl how much pussy is worth monetarily. :p:D
LOL, or how stupid us guys are. If the guys I've seen dropping idiotic amounts of token were actually getting some pussy from them, I could understand. But hey, to each his own, some guys are evidently into financial domination.

I'm surprised KO (Cassie Babyy) isn't on the list somewhere, she always seems to have a pretty high number of members when she's on.

BOZZOO