New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-21

nitobe

Elite
Can't recall posting this one too... She looks awesome in white stockings and corset and started milking her black bulls cock immediately and soon after surrendered to him on the bed. Story says they attended some wine event but she had better things to do so they ended up fucking in front of her husband!

size: 151 mb
type: avi
resolution: 720x400
duration: 15:12

NTB_IR_4frbrt_N_Wn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Leaving huge creampie inside her pussy that started dripping out as soon as he pulled his dong out:

nitobe

Elite
Cute redhead milf in black stockings and garters... ouch!!! Perfect body and big, saggy tits with huge nipples - the hotwife from my dreams! She readily spread her legs and received huge black bone in her pussy. Not sure would I like more seeing cumload on her bald pussy or in her mouth like it actually happened! Really great one - enjoy!

size: 170 mb
duration: 15:08

NTB_IR_Frk_Fcl.rar

rar password = nitobe

In her pussy than on her face - damn, it should have been both if you ask me:

nitobe

Elite
Blonde cuckold wife get bareback black cock once again and showed her impregnated pussy to the camera! I loved that fat wedding ring on her hand!

size 437 mb
duration 25:38
type avi
resolution 1280x720

NTB_IR_Blkng_Blnd_Mlf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cumming right on her clitoris and showing freshly fucked pussy to her husband:

nitobe

Elite
A dear friend of mine has sent me this wonderful video and I was amazed when watching it! Real life cuckold video with hot and horny blonde, her hung bull and husband who filmed this! It was filmed with nightvision camera so I can't be 100% sure that her lover is black or not but I am pretty much positive that he actually is black but that's just small detail that isn't much important here. It was amazing to hear them talking and hubby asking her how does she feel and was it good with such big cock. The title of this video says 9 inches for wife but I'd rather say 8 or 8,5 inches - but the guy IS huge - can't deny that! He penetrated her meaty and tight pussy slowly and she felt all his size inside. In the end he left cumload inside her pussy and hubby zoomed his cock being pulled out of her wet cave! Amazing one - definitely a keeper and must have for every collector!

size: 156 mb
duration: 13:55

NTB_IR_9_Inchs_Fr_Wf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Phew, scenes like these always give me chills - so nice to see such nice close-ups:

nitobe

Elite
Gorgeous blonde wife in bed with black lover while her beloved hubby was filming her... Black lover didn't wait long - just took her panties off, licked her a little and immediately started to fuck her... She gave him a blowjob later, took some ride on top of him and finally got fucked missionary position... Passionate honey - no doubt to that!!!

size: 95 mb
duration: 08:28

NTB_IR_Trry_Blkd_Hrd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Eating up her pussy and giving him blowjob in return:

And there's also a third video with her posted last year - (just to spare your time on searching ;))

size 129 mb
type avi
duration: 12:38
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_My_Blck_Bll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Classic foreplay - cock sucking and pussy licking before he nailed his dong inside her pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Cheerful blonde in threesome action with her white boyfriend and black lover! I loved her enthusiasm and the way she was handling both cocks - no restraints for her - just having fun and lot of it! Jerking them off, sucking them off, getting her pussy licked... and she kept smiling and fooling around all the time! I loved her way of doing this and gotta have more asap...

size: 331 mb
duration: 31:58

NTB_IR_Grt_Cpl_Thrsm_2.rar

rar password = nitobe

"Girls just wanna have fun!"

nitobe

Elite
Changing clothes, putting make-up on, posing and hardly waiting for her black lover to appear. When he was finally there she grabbed his big black dong and wouldn't let it go until her balls were flat and dry and her face covered with cum...

size: 368 mb
duration: 37:02

NTB_IR_3l_Shw_Fr_Bll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Like a cork on a bottle - big black cock for her wet white pussy:

nitobe

Elite
This one is interesting...Cuckold blonde wife trained into having a real ganbang with hung black guys! She got trained right and learned her lesson well! They covered everything - from giving blowjob to multiple cocks to cum eating and pussy creaming!

size 274 mb
type avi
resolution 720:480
duration 34:47

NTB_IR_Trnd_4_Gnbng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Mouth full of cum and load in her pussy

nitobe

Elite
Amateur french wife gets fucked by two hung black lovers and her husband who was also filming this. Quick blowjob, then some vibrator fun, fucking and finally her first squirt. She didn't expect that to happen and was surprised how strong her orgasm was...

size: 58 mb
duration: 05:08

NTB_IR_Frnch_Sqrtng_Gb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Giving blowjob to husband and riding on big black cock:

nitobe

Elite
Cheerful blonde in action once again - nothing changed actually and she's having some real fun doing this! She had both black and white cock and only her haircut is different - looks like she just woke up and guys jumped on her! Awesome body, big tits and nice, tight pinkhole ready for cocks...

size: 429 mb
duration: 69:37

NTB_IR_Grt_Cpl_Thrsm_3.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting some from behind and enjoying her black lover's fingers:

nitobe

Elite
This will put an end to cheerful blonde wife/girlfriend having fun with her boyfriend/husband and black bull - I don't have anymore with them, at least for now! She got her hair done this time, wore nice lingerie and enjoyed having fun with two favorite cocks again. Had great time watching her - hope you'll enjoy too!!!

size: 461 mb
duration: 58:39

NTB_IR_Grt_Cpl_Thrsm_4.rar

rar password = nitobe

Looks like to me that third cock would be welcomed here:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold blonde in nice red fishnets and lace garters gets ganbanged by bunch of masked black bulls. Again, she tied red ribbons on their cocks and now I am pretty much sure she wanted to "mark" their cocks to know who is who! What can I say - she's damn appealing, hot as hell and always horny and ready for action... too bad hubby didn't join the party, but she had enough of black meat all around...

size: 450 mb
duration: 45:13

NTB_IR_3ls_1n_Rd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sexy, sexy, sexy... getting huge one from behind and showing her cumloads for hubby's camera:

nitobe

Elite
Only T4tum R33d can compete with her big bottom - she has really big, fat booty ass! It's so big and round and her waist is so narrow! Big cocked black lover hardly reached her tiny and pink pussy with their big dongs - they needed to "dig away" her but cheeks first to reach her honey hole! But it was fun to watch her alone with two black studs - she mostly has solo vids with her big bottom twerking left and right... Excellent one - gotta find T4tum to compare who's having better and bigger ass...

size 524 mb
type avi
resolution 720:400
duration 44:43

NTB_IR_Vrg_Prdt_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

There's long way to those two wet holes - especially from behind:

nitobe

Elite
Double penetration defined as one cock in pussy and the other in asshole is seen pretty often but double penetration meaning two cocks in one pussy is pretty rare and J4n3 did it - her husband and his friend fucked her together and even came together and made creampie. They somehow managed to penetrate her pussy together - it was tight and their cock rubbed against each other while drilling her pussy... Awesome and rare scene!

size: 73 mb
duration: 06:28

NTB_Dp_Crmp.rar

rar password = nitobe

Making creampie together - both cocks made lot of creamy mess inside her:

nitobe

Elite
As far as I know this is one of the earliest works of LA gangbang queen Gl@r14 - looks amazing as always with those sexy red stockings and garters and getting fucked by two unknown white men. She used to party with many swingers and especially mandingos and here she enjoyed company of two white men. Not sure where their spouses were all this time but this was hell of a threesome and this is real history if you ask me... Her vids are always a must have!

size: 301 mb
duration: 36:50

NTB_Glr_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

So cute and so sexy - whatever she wears, it looks awesome on her:

nitobe

Elite
This one will leave you breathless - dark skinned cuckold honey fucked by two hung lovers one of which is extremely, I mean John Holm like big!!! They fucked her well from all sides, took turns on her but highlight was when big cocked dude started pounding her from behind... I also noticed that for some strange reason, the guy with huge cock had to pull down or better to say strech his ball down with his hand!!! Don't really know the reason for this, but at one moment it looked like he was going to tear them off - I guess that was painfull!!!

size 225 mb
duration 19:45
type avi
resolution 848x480

NTB_Ht_Ckld_Tr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Penetrating her pussy with his huge dong from behind and nailing her down:

nitobe

Elite
Nice color combination in this one - pale white body, pink stripes and big black cock! Dude fucked her bareback until came on her pussy leaving a cumload to drip down...

size: 153 mb
duration: 11:40
resolution: 720x432

NTB_IR_Pnk_Blkng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Stretching her pussy while fucking her bareback and huge, thick cumload on her pubis:

nitobe

Elite
Lets see who's having bigger and hotter ass - V1rg@ or T4tum? If you ask me, I would rather go for this one - she's somehow sexier and more appealing but would like to see her doing a gangbang or at least a threesome. This is one on one action but it's burning hot...

size 424 mb
duration 33:45
type avi
resolution 640x480

NTB_IR_Ttm_N_Bc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Look at that booty, round butt cheeks - who wouldn't do her:

nitobe

Elite
Longer video with her but in lower resolution is already posted. This one is damn hot too but the quality is superb - 1080p... Faces are covered like in previous video but I think she's of asian ethnicity or maybe latina, but would place my bet on asian!

size 274 mb
duration 07:32
type mp4
resolution 1920x1080

NTB_Ht_Ckld_Tr_2_HQ.rar

rar password = nitobe

Tearing her oiled pussy with his big cock from behind - this has to be watched on big screen:

nitobe

Elite
Very first black cock for cuckold white wife... She planned this already and her black bull just jumped on her, nailed her from behind and filled her pussy in about a minute! Not sure if she expected it to take longer but he was pretty quick - just few moves in and out and he was already pulling his cock out of her dripping pussy...

size: 50 mb
duration: o3:23

NTB_IR_Jns_Frst_Blk.rar

rar password = nitobe

Wet white pussy was cum filled in no time - quick as a rabbit:

Last edited by a moderator: