Next "Holy Grail" vid

MJMT2015

I heard their is a Carmen_Bella tanning video floating around, looks pretty awesome! She shows a lot of vag in a tanning bed.

Last edited by a moderator:

huhwhat

I think at some point all of her bj videos have been posted on this board. Though that one I think is the most rare of the trio (I believe only 3 are out there). I've seen the forest one in numerous places at this point including p-hub
I didn't know there was more than the one BJ video in the woods. How long since those disappeared from the boards?

WuckFad

Holy Grail vids for me would be some AspenRae GOAT vids. I have two I think but looking for more. also her groups or privates where she used her Fuck-Machine. I have only two with the fuck-machine but I know there are MANY more since back in the day she did groups shows all the time.

Also would love to see the MissJade_ BJ vid.
Plus any LovelyKittie groups or privates, especially if she's using a toy. Only have one of her with a toy but it's ancient (like when she first started camming) and she had a full bush, which is a throw off if ur used to fresh clean shaven LovelyKittie pussy.

BOZZOO

I've heard rumors of her making anal content but I dno it that ever panned out.
shes done anal in her camshows, ive seen it myself.

BOZZOO

mitele123

My holy grail is the roxaholics/Pop_rox/Roxysrampage oil and masturbation video. I cant´t find those videos and they are now more " sentimentaly valuable" since she has recently finish camming.

NoRazorBumps

As some may know...my "holy grail" is anything with Aleshakelly...but even though I've requested repeatedly, there's not that much out there, she wasn't that popular, and her career was pretty short, so I'll just have to live with disappointment ;-)

I was surprised by how many people said that solo content was their "holy grail". Which got me thinking. What makes a "holy grail"? For me, it's something I can't see the model normally do in public, group, or private...so that's why I don't really consider solo content a "holy grail" (aside from the above mentioned Aleshakelly). However, several people also mentioned content that was not MGF, LiveJasmine, or Chaturbate related...which I also hadn't considered. I imagine there is a decent amount of stuff out there, solo or otherwise, that people want but can't get simply because of the cost.

Just doing the thread has broadened my horizons...people say "I'd love to have so and so", so I google them and get to learn about more wonderful, whacky sluts.....and hopefully everyone else who has read this thread has also been so enlightened.

Here endith the lesson little Timmy.
i believe i have all of AleshaKelly's old solo videos if i look hard enough for them

Dareamer

"Holy Grail" to me is stuff you never get to see - The sex vids are great - I'm on the lookout for some pussy play by two of the tease queens from MFC: S3xyblond3e and PaintedBird (now ABoxofKittens).

roffs

My personal holy grail would be any Bunibuni sex videos, Wildrose_L G/G or one that I search for ages which is a G/G between SidNey & AllysaAmour, this one is rare, and you dont even find the images anymore.