Nylon Fantasy

Babe, I know you love when I wear pantyhose for you! You love the smell of my sweet little ass when I wear pantyhose. It's so sexy! Watch me shake my perfect ass in your face. It's so hot outside today and these pantyhose are going to smell absolutely amazing. I know that you love my sexy ass, but you love my FEET even more! You love my perfect feet in pantyhose! I want you stroking your cock for my sexy feet. Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for ME! Stroke that big cock for me Babe. I want to make you feel amazing. Sniff my stinky little feet as you stroke!

Name: Natalie Darling - Pantyhose Foot Play
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:08:06
Size: 920 Mb

Everything about this clip is sensual and hot! I doubt you'll be able to last a full two minutes before you cum, but try to make it until the end. And as always, thank Goddess for allowing you to serve and feel so much pleasure. You don't deserve Me and yet you are allowed to be here to worship and admire your perfect Queen again. Happy Fapping!

Name: Stella Sol - Sol Perfect You'll Release
Duration: 00:09:52
Size: 727 Mb

The action continues, this time I used the tights in some self bondage and orgasm with a magic wand.

Name: Masie Dee - Pantyhose Fetish Part 2
Duration: 00:07:09
Size: 466 Mb

You have been locked in your chastity cage, teased and denied for days. your balls are achingly full of cum. your balls? No, Mine! I have all the power now and all you can do is beg on your knees at My feet. Beg to pleasure Me. Beg to earn an orgasm. Beg for Me to take this key around My neck and unlock the cage around your dick. Well, this is the day I scheduled for your release. There's only one small detail I have discovered that has caused Me to change the rules. I order you to come into My presence with a butt plug and a vibrator. Yes, you will cum - on My terms and exactly the way I decide. Just like the loser you are, you will be oozing cum inside that cage. There's really no reason to unlock you at all. Now follow My orders boy, it is My right to tease the release out of you in any way and form I desire. My property - My rules.

Name: Young Goddess Kim - Cum in the Cage
Duration: 00:13:44
Size: 755 Mb

Playing sexy sultry leg and foot fetish tease games in these super silky smooth sheer pantyhose! I slide my glossy red painted fingernails down underneath the sheer material that covers my derriere as I grind and gyrate. Slowly i slip off my high heels and give you a wonderful eyeful of my hose covered toes and soles.

Name: Emily - Super Silky Smooth
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:05:31
Size: 52.4 Mb

I've just gotten home from a very long day at work. All I want to do is kick off my shoes and relax. Hearing a noise I open my eyes to see my stepson standing next to me staring at my feet. We make small talk but he just keeps looking at my feet. Finally he offers to rub them for me. That sounds wonderful! And it feels wonderful too. It's not long before I start encouraging him to take a sniff which he is very eager to do. Hmmm...I soon realize that this could become very beneficial for both of us.

Name: Nikki Nevada - Addicted to Stepmom's Feet
Duration: 00:03:19
Size: 330 Mb

Justin is addicted to ass. He stares at women's asses everywhere he goes and the family has decided this bad behavior has to stop. She sends Justin to ""Ass Addicts Anonymous"" where Goddess Samantha is famous for treating ass addictions.

She promises that she will make sure his ass addiction is cured forever. This is their story.

Name: Samantha Mack - My First AAA Meeting
Duration: 00:07:47
Size: 235 Mb

The action consists of one on one sex, blowjobs, cum inside the vagina, cum inside the mouth, cum on the body, eye contact, facials, handjobs, first person view camera angles as well as vaginal intercourse. Some notable features on the performer(s) are blonde hair, brown hair, a medium mass and medium-size breasts.

Name: Belovefree - Teacher With Torn Pantyhose Stuck In Washing Mac
Duration: 00:12:26
Size: 261 Mb

This is an EPIC home invasion and tape bondage video with THREE damsels in distress! Amber Michaels and Emily Marilyn, both wearing skirts and pantyhose, were chatting in the bedroom at a cabin getaway when two masked men with knives burst in! Emily is handgagged as Amber's wrists are bound with duct tape behind her back. Both ladies soon find themselves in strict tape bondage when the men proceed to wrap them up with tons of duct tape. Then they're both tapegagged tightly.

Emily and Amber's tops are pulled down to expose their huge tits, which the two men start groping extensively with great delight! One of the intruders does manage to stop fondling those awesome tits long enough to attend to the business of ransom and robbery. But the other home invader can't control himself and continues to have lots of fun feeling up his captives. And who can blame him? These damsels have great racks indeed!
But things take a turn when their girlfriend, Loren Chance, unexpectedly enters the cabin and sees her friends all taped up and being groped to death! With her friends threatened with a knife to their throats, Loren has no choice but to submit to being all taped up herself. Now these two home invaders have a trio going on! Three damsels in distress in tape bondage, topless and totally at their mercy!

The three ladies are left alone for a bit while the men attend to some business. They struggle, trying to get loose and free each other. But the men return and resume their non-stop groping of their captives! The three taped up damsels are horrified when their captor joke about how they plan to spend the weekend as their house guests, entertaining themselves as they will!

Name: Amber Michaels, Emily Marilyn, Loren Chance - Three Hotties Tapes
Duration: 00:20:53
Size: 666 Mb

Miss Wildfire has new, divine, shiny, silky nylons. The sub today is going to get the opportunity to worship them. Miss Wildfire grabs his hand and places them on her leg as he feels the texture up and down. These are the nylons dreams are made of. Then it is time to worship, to start at the foot and work the way up the leg. To leave no area deprived of worship.

Name: Miss Wildfire - Shiny Nylons Worship
Duration: 00:09:29
Size: 225 Mb

Custom Video ... Very First toe sucking video .. i self-worship my feet in pantyhose .. start w showing off my feet up close rubbing my pussy above pantyhose.... I continue alternatly fingerfucking my pussy in tight pantyhose -showing off feet - licking and sucking toes - penetrate my clit w my massager till i cum and squirt in pantyhose.

Name: Miss Haze - Pantyhose feet selfworship w toe sucking
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:21:30
Size: 794 Mb

"Blonde bombshell Casca Akashova and her colleague Jimmy Michaels are annoyed to find out they have to share a hotel room during a business trip. During their stay, Casca gets a call from her horny husband who wants to have phone sex. After making sure Jimmy's distracted with headphones in, she agrees to play along. The skilled woman knows how to turn her little dialing machine into a temple of pleasure. She dirty talks like a sex prophet. Turned on by her own words, Casca can't help but touch herself over her clothing. Jimmy eventually notices and starts jerking off and discreetly listening to her. When Casca realizes she's being watched, she silently invites her colleague over to join her. They have torrid sex while Casca continues having a naughty conversation with her husband."

Casca and Jimmy are sharing a hotel room, and as Casca gets off the phone to her husband Jimmy gets right to work. He rips open her pantyhose and eats her pussy, then Casca blows him while on the phone. She rides him cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl style, Jimmy titfucks her, then fucks her sideways and doggy style before giving her a facial.

Name: Casca Akashova - Business Trip Bone
Duration: 00:38:51
Size: 714 Mb