Nylon Fantasy

I know how much you love worshiping Me in My pantyhose, but today I'll be wearing crotchless pantyhose! Oh My! That's right....mmmm Worship away, as I tease you in multiple positions, and teasing the hell out of you. II'll even allow you to stroke that dick while worshiping. I know how hard it must be to keep your hands off when seeing Me like this.

Name: Anika Fall - Crotchless Pantyhose Worship
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:10:50
Size: 840 Mb

Nikki Sylvia wears the first piece of her new full stocking lingerie collection and she feels so sexy and sadistic. Now her shoes are clean and she commands her slave to remove them. She covers his face under her divine feet, wiping her soles all over it to make him feel the nylons. Nikki gets more sadistic and she footsmothers hard her slave and kicks his face, pushing him at the floor to keep dominating him!

Name: Nikki Sylvia - Hard Footdomination Fun in Pantyhose
Duration: 00:09:25
Size: 791 Mb

Ignoring pantyhose footjob clip with a lot of close views...finaly the slave must clean her nylon clad feet from his own cum!

Name: Mistress Luna - Ignoring Pantyhose Footjob
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:07:35
Size: 500 Mb

Dressed in my formal blouse with cashmere cardigan, pencil skirt, tan pantyhose and high heels, I look quite respectable don't I? No one (except you, because you're looking so closely) would guess that I wasn't wearing any panties, would they? But of course, panties would ruin the line of this tight skirt. And, if I'm honest, they'd ruin the feeling of this gorgeous sheer nylon, right next to my skin... Don't you believe me? Very well, I'll show you! I slowly strip out of my cardigan, then blouse, and then skirt, until I'm almost naked in front of you, wearing nothing but my sheer tan pantyhose and high heels. Doesn't that look good? It certainly feels very, very good, with the sheer nylon floating against my pussy. It feels amazing, touching myself through the sheer tights; would you like to try it too?

Name: Ariel Anderssen - A Sheer Hose Tease 4K
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:15:35
Size: 2.69 Gb

Rachel DD heard that Dynamite broke up with her best friend. Rachel and her bff dance at the same club, and dancers stick together, so Rachel tricks Dynamite into meeting her in a hotel room. He thinks he is going to get to fuck his ex-girlfriend's hot friend, but she has other plans...

She enters the hotel room in shiny pantyhose, high heels and a sexy dancer bottom. Her body is fucking amazing. Rachel climbs onto bed with him, and starts to get him all worked up. She teases him with her long pantyhose covered legs, high heels and PERFECT tits. She works him up for a couple minutes, posing her amazing body, flirting, teasing, then when he least expects it she nails him in the balls...

The brutality starts. She knees him hard, kicks him harder while he is down, and keeps going at his balls until she is convinced that he won't be able to fuck anymore at all. After she breaks him, she makes him take off her high heels, and rams one in his mouth. “Suck it like a cock. It's better than your tiny dick... Yeah, she told me you have a small dick...”

Dynamite resists, but she puts her nylon covered foot on his balls and him to suck that long heel like a cock. After humiliating him, she kicks him again, and leaves him on the floor in agony with broken balls.

Name: Rachel DD - You Wont Be Able to Fuck Anymore
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:09:57
Size: 224 Mb

Last edited by a moderator:
Sandra and Lisa had tied up their girlfriend Catherine earlier, leaving the blond stripped down to only nude pantyhose and highest heels in a taxing bent double stance bound to leave Catherine’s slender calf and thigh muscles shaking. When the two MILFs return it is not for release, just yet. Time to add a few more layers of masochistic delights to this gentle, effective BDSM scene. First Sandra and Lisa, strut around their bent over bondagette, stroking and smacking, hand spanking nylon covered ass cheeks quivering inside pantyhose tights. Out come a bag of wooden clothes pins, to gag the girl with two well placed pegs on her tongue, making for a drool inducing pinch and a jaw ache from the unusual, open mouthed position. Pert little nipples on neat small breasts are pinched between duplicate clothes pin placement from these fine double Domme’s in Rago full body girdles showing off their shapely figures. To complete a trio of torments that clamp at masochist Catherine’s skin, a peg zipper adorns her under arms, creating wings that are whipped off by the skillful sadists in shapewear!

Name: Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte & Catherine Sterling
Duration: 00:13:05
Size: 521 Mb

*Sweet, seductive domination. No.*
You've fallen so hard for Me, haven't you? I'm consuming all of your thoughts lately....you're absolutely in love with me! And I love the relationship we have, I really do. But I need you to take it one step further for Me today. Yeah, I want you to truly prove your love for Me. Can't you do that for Princess? I promise this will be really simple and will feel SOO good. Why don't you be a good little boy and start jerking for Me? Doesn't that feel nice? I know you love stroking your cock for Me. But there's one thing you haven't done for Me yet... Maybe you've been nervous, but I promise this is going to be sooo fucking hot. Today I want you to edge, stroke, goon, until finally I count you down at the end, and you shoot that big load of cum straight into your mouth for Princess! Mmmmm doesn't that sound soo good?
Custom clip. The name Marc is used throughout, it will still be enjoyed by many.

Name: Princess Lexie - Sweet CEI in Pantyhose
Duration: 00:16:27
Size: 409 Mb

TWO CUMSHOTS. Its a quiet night, after office hours session. He arrives in chastity, promises of release for his months after locking away and being a good obedient boy. Two blonde dommes working him up twitchy until POP! It's off... Dual hand combos... Vibrator and hand combos. Oh god its so good. YES! We pump his reward out TWICE. So hot.

Name: Mandy Marx, Allie Heart - Deceiving Our Subs
Duration: 00:21:12
Size: 928 Mb

Hey loser, I’m home from a VERY long day. Do ya know what that means?
It means I’m ready to sit down and rest for a few hours…. Ya but there’s only one seat in this house that’s worthy enough for my perfect ass, wanna take a guess?
That’s right! It’s your face! LOL.
The ass sitting is gonna have to wait…. I don’t think your balls are nearly filled enough with cum….. and your dick could be a lot harder too…
Oh no! and now you’re about to cum!
I’m still just SO tired…. I hope you don’t mind if k rest here for a while ontop of your face….
Happy ass sitting day, loser! LOL

Name: Heather Highborne - Spray On Ass Sitting Day
Duration: 00:10:11
Size: 387 Mb

I am at it again. Making you weaker than you ever thought possible. In order to control your cock and wallet, I am taking complete control of your mind. I have become so deeply ingrained in your head, that you will never be able to escape. I will take over your life. I will own you. I will ruin you. I will terrify you... and you wouldn't have it any other way.

Name: Madame Amiee - Ruin you from the inside
Duration: 00:11:01
Size: 439 Mb

My presence alone drives you down into submission, but I want to see just how deep you can go for me. Feel the Super Rush drop you down further into this submissive state while you edge over and over for me. Stroking also opens up your mind, making you even more vulnerable to me. You'll be feeling so weak from all of this that you'll be begging to send tribute. Once you do you'll be so far down in your weakness for me that this experience will permanently fuck your brain, always craving more of what I stir deep within you.

Name: Trixie Miss - Sniff Edge Send
Duration: 00:15:57
Size: 548 Mb

Ive just come in from a night out, while youve been chained to My front door. youve been waiting and suffering so eagerly, ready to serve and worship beneath My divine boots! Such an obedient, desperate d0gg... I attach a leash to the collar around your neck and start using your boot bitch tongue immediately - lick My dirty boot soles clean. With your eager tongue wagging and drooling to worship every inch, I lead you behind My heels and get comfortable up on the counter as you grovel low beneath Me. Teasing My locked property as you bark and lick on command. I decide on a whim to unlock My property from chastity to play as I please! Follow My commands as I so generously let you stroke and worship, bitch. Show Me how weak you are, so pathetic as you desperately stroke My aching, twitching property. you have no rights or control, youre all Mine to use as I please. I want you to stroke, bark, get deeper and weaker as you worship and get so close to cumming. youre going to cum at My divine boots, under My control, in obedience and torment. For My devious pleasure

Name: Young Goddess Kim - Cum Boot Bitch
Duration: 00:17:16
Size: 899 Mb