Nylon Fantasy

You just love how my legs look in my sheer nude pantyhose, don’t you? Every firm inch of my legs encased in silky sheerness. Go on, stroke for them. Show me just how badly you want me.

Name: Fallon Fairbanks - Pantyhose Leg Worship Modeling JOI
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:07:28
Size: 170 Mb

Dressed in fine cashmere dress, high heels, shiny tan pantyhose and (of course) a gorgeous silk scarf, I reflect on the last few months since I made you my slave and took control of your life. Now, your penthouse apartment, your car, your vacation home, your stock portfolio, all belongs to me, and you rest at the foot of the bed that once belonged to you, my slave, in chastity, held in submission by your devotion to me and my silk scarves. Just talking about it turns me on, and I can see it does the same for you. I order you to worship my pussy until I cum, so I slip off my sheer tights and have you service me. When I've cum, perhaps I shall let you cum too, for the first time in months. Or perhaps you need to learn a little more obedience first.

Name: Ariel Anderssen - Silk Scarf Mistress Wants To Cum
Duration: 00:10:28
Size: 458 Mb

Awww, back when little Allie Heart was even littler. Together we craft pantyhose pulling torture to keep this boy's cock twitchy. Constantly hard, constantly denied, constantly addicted. Two bratty cheerleaders making funny puns and interrupting his pleasure with teasing mockery. Oh I love denial.

Name: Mandy Marx, Allie Heart - Bring It Schlong
Duration: 00:16:43
Size: 732 Mb

Goddess Daisy knows her cousin has been masturbating with her pantyhose and she's tired of finding his cum all over them! To punish him, she puts a pair of sheer nylons over his head, making him look like a gimp, and makes him wear a pair of her pantyhose before bounding him with duct tape. As he lies bounded on the floor, she makes him submit to foot domination, making him worship her nude pantyhose clad feet. She shoves her stocking covered feet in his mouth, then teases his cock as she rubs them up and down his shaft, giving him a pantyhose footjob. To add to his humiliation, she takes photos of him as she milks his cock with her feet for blackmail.

Name: Goddess Daisy - Cousin Bound to Silence
Duration: 00:10:13
Size: 396 Mb

You're wearing a satin robe and nightie that your husband bought for your birthday. "Thanks so much. I really love it!" Running your hands over your body, you say how nice and sexy it feels. "I have a little surprise for you. I found this hot guy and I'd like to put on a little show for you. You want me to enjoy myself on my birthday, don't you? You just sit down on the bed and relax." You walk out of the room and come back in a moment later, leading a guy by the hand and you're smiling excitedly. "Oh, don't mind him, he's just going to watch". You start kissing and the guy has his hands all over you. He starts stripping off. You take your robe off and let it fall to the floor. "How do you like my sexy little nightie?" The guy says he really likes it and keeps kissing you and rubbing you up and down.

You take his trousers down and smile "Oh, wow, you're so much bigger than my husband." You take the robe and drape it over his cock and start gently rubbing it. "Oh my, you must really like this, your cock is so hard." You lead the guy over to the bed and get on top of him. "Mmm, it feels so good having a proper cock inside me." You start riding him slowly. Then you change to doggy style position. You smile over to the camera and say how good it feels. Then you lie on your back and the guy fucks you for a while and then he finishes on your front. You show the camera all the cum that's down the front of your nightie. "Oh, no, it looks like you'll have to get me another one. You can keep buying me sexy lingerie and if you're lucky, I'll let you watch while I get fucked by proper guys." Then you start laughing.

CUSTOMER'S FEEDBACK:

That was amazing! You got every little detail right.

Thank you! I can't find any fault with it, it was pretty much perfect!

Name: Angel The Dreamgirl - 442 Proper Cock Inside Your Wife
Duration: 00:14:44
Size: 891 Mb

Eriq visits teacher Miss Tara Lynn Foxx to complain about his son being bullied by other students in her class. She tells him that his son is a loser and deserves to be bullied by the other students.... she hates wimps and especially hates wimps like Eriq. She tosses a book on the floor and makes him pick it up... he obediently does as he is told....then she makes him crawl to her and kiss her feet.... she makes him worship her while she degrades him and laughs at him... then she sits on his face with her HUMONGOUS ASS! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, AND MORE!

Name: MeanBitches - Mean Teacher 3 - Tara Lynn Foxx
Duration: 00:33:21
Size: 1.89 Gb

Whether you've seen what they can do, or are a total newbie to my clips, edging to this clip means giving up your energy to me. If feet make you weak, edge. If you've ever fantasized about my magic footjob technique on your cock, edge. If you're reading this, and are just a little curious abut exactly how magical someone's feet can be, edge. I won't just control you with my feet-- I will completely wipe your mind of anything else and mesmerize you until all there is left is feet and stroking. Go back to where you belong: on your knees, stroking to my feet.

Name: Allie Heart - Allies Toe Trance
Duration: 00:22:58
Size: 995 Mb

Video released 02/12/23

Cute brunette Nata Ocean distracts Tommy Gold from his work, as Andrej Lupin's erotic movie "Living It Up" begins. She kisses him as she grinds in his lap, then peels off her sweater dress so he can squeeze her sexy ass through her pantyhose. Nata unzips Tommy's pants, pulls down her nylons and panties and impales herself on his erection in reverse cowgirl. She slides up and down sensuously, bouncing more and more vigorously until she's overwhelmed by a powerful orgasm. Now Tommy bends Nata over and fucks her from behind, fondling her breasts and rubbing her clit to make her climax again. They switch to spoons, rocking together energetically until Nata's most intense orgasm is triggered as Tommy fills her pussy with hot cum.

Genre: Dress, Brunette, High Heels, Ass Grabbing, Creampie, Doggy Style, Spread Legs, Striptease, Pantyhose, Erect Nipples, Straight Hair, Kissing, Fingering, Latvia

Name: Nata Ocean - Living It Up
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:22:38
Size: 344 Mb

Rachel Adams is dressed up for a company Christmas party but she isn't going to a party, she is being confronted about signing a NDA. She absolutely refuses not to sign, but they keep coming back at her removing and reapplying the gag, adding more ropes. She won't budge, so they blindfold her Нotied, shut the lights off and say they will be back in the morning.

Name: Rachel Adams - I won't sign the NDA, leave me alone!
Duration: 00:18:18
Size: 703 Mb

Mistress Jade conducts a sensuous 39 minute session with slave liam. She takes advantage of his ticklish condition as he is vulnerable in the sitting stock. With Her gorgeous ass in his face She tickles him and commands him to lick. Feet play in the kneeling stock is followed by a turn in the bondage chair as Mistress Jade whispers sweet nothings to him and keeps his big cock stiff and trembling.
Mistress Jade is dressed to thrill in black fishnet crotchelss pantyhose and waist cincher. She has slave liam helpless and vulnerable I the sitting stock and wastes no time tickling his feet. She sticks Her ass in face and commands him to lick as he squirms and tries to escape. Now, with his head locked in the kneeling stock, Mistress Jade has him worships Her high heels and feet. She orders his tongue to stay out and wipes Her feet on his face over and over, slapping him when his tongue disappears. To keep his tongue out, She fastens clips to it.
The slave in the stock gets some final foot discipline and tease and then Mistress Jade moves into position for some tongue service. She makes sure he has cleaned Her front and back, wiggling into position so She can fuck his face and then turning to present Her ass for cleaning. She reward him with a big dollop of spit and then sits him in the bondage chair and ties his cock up and strings his balls tight. His erection grows by the minute as the sultry Mistress does not stop Her throaty verbal and tease the entire time.
Mistress Jade give slave liam a taste of Her armpits. He licks both clean for Her and this only stiffens his cock more. Clad now in a pair of ultrasheer pantyhose with small sequins, Mistress Jade teases and torments the big bound submissive. He worships Her breasts as She squirms around on his lap, turning and playing with his cock as Her pantyhose clad legs scissor his so She can grind Her pussy against his hard thigh. His cock is ready to explode as She grabs it in both hands and slows down. Non stop verbal drives him as crazy as Her body.
Clad only in Her pantyhose, Mistress Jade slides down and kneels to focus on his cock. She strokes and teases the big stiff curve of his shaft as She coos softy and talk dirty to him. His cock is teased to the extreme but each time She feels him start to go off She stops. She tells him She wants to see him stroke himself off and pop on Her pantyhose covered ass. He works himself up and cums, but no ejaculation, much to Her surprise. She chastises him for not squirting and having a ruined orgasm.

Name: Pantyhose Supremacy - Mistress Jade Indica - Highly Vulnerable FULL MOVIE
Duration: 00:39:27
Size: 1.28 Gb

Last edited:
Her tits are huge, why not keep them exposed! Let's decrease her waist dramatically with a super tight corset and make those legs super silky smooth. Perfect! Now let's make sure the vibrator is wedged between her legs and not going anywhere. Turn it on and watch her go!! Poor Carissa can't escape the...

Name: Carissa Montgomery - Black Tights
Duration: 00:14:30
Size: 528 Mb

We introduce sexy and sadistic Mistress Kira! Mistress Kira is not satisfied with her houseslave and he knows it. She insults him with hard words of how loser he is and she commands him to worship her sexy feet.

Name: Mistress Kira - Useless Slave - Foot Domination In Pantyhose
Duration: 00:11:26
Size: 960 Mb

(1080-HD) You can have it all! The pantyhose, the smell, the taste, the shoes and the privilege. Madame Brooks is here to fill that mouth with literally anything you desire down to her bare feet encased in pantyhose.
Did you really think Madame Brooks would let you sit here and just give you everything you desire? NO! She's going to dangle the very thing you want infront of your face and make you drool and beg. Didn't Step-Mommy and Step-Daddy tell you the deviousness of women?
Madame Brooks is going to tempt you with her barefeet covered in stockings as she teases and denies you as you beg to worship and indulge in her perfect feet. Madame Brooks caters to those sick and twisted desires, but that does come with a price. It's not just money, she wants to posses someone entirely. You do Madame's bidding and she will let you worship her feet.
Madame Brooks will edge you, tease you and control you. She will give you a perfect pantyhose footjob only if you promise to give her a nice load and in return she will let you get those perfect feet whenever you want!
She knows how badly you want to cum to her feet. Now get to it and worship those beauties!
"Think about it. The texture on your tongue, licking up those soles up and down."

Name: Nikki Brooks - Pantyhose Admiration
Duration: 00:09:25
Size: 515 Mb