Nylon Fantasy

Your dominant Boss calls you in to report on your progress as Her "Office bitch". She has been keeping notes on your performance, as well as specific weaknesses... Which She intends to use to Her advantage. She instructs you to stand and come closer for physical inspection - particularly the chastity cage She insists you wear around your cock and balls. you mention they are starting to ache, She smiles and snaps Her fingers - permitting you to kiss Her stiletto sole and thank Her then orders you back down to your knees. She begins telling you about the new training you are about to commence. you are to be put in a predicament, under Her desk. Chained and cuffed inches away from Her stilettos and feet. your new role will be highly demanding and requires total reconditioning of your body and mind. It starts with this first session of more to come - the beginning of your new existence as Her personal foot slave. She knows Her feet are highly superior and any lowly male creature must be moulded into total submission and slavery, Her feet will become your primary focus and reason for existing. Now, put those headphones on and let your entrancing foot enslavement begin!

Name: Young Goddess Kim - Entranced Foot slave Training
Format: mp4
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:23:56
Size: 2.07 Gb

The year is coming to an end and that means a fresh new year is upon us. You’ve celebrated this Naughty ChristinaMAS and enjoyed every tormenting wallet draining moment. It’s time to focus on what lies ahead as you take in the last moments of 2020. Your naughty days won’t end here though. There’s much more to come. You have more training and more programming in your future. You’ll try new things. Develop new fetishes - and you’ll become a better slave than you ever thought possible. It’s Christmas - so what better time to look forward to your future. Just imagine what the new year may hold!
Good Boys Use !!!

Name: Goddess Christina - MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIML
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:09:58
Size: 249 Mb

Liberty Girl is sexually broken over and over as an experiment by the evil geneticist Dr Kenna
Liberty Girl is confident but Dr Kenna is able to de-power her battle bracers leaving the young superheroine at the mercy of her genetically engineered minions.

Name: Liberty Girl - Sexually Broken for Experiment XXX
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 01:19:49
Size: 932 Mb

Try not to cum to your Mistress legs and feet teasing you in high glossy Wolford Neon 40. Do not cum! Will you be able to stay obedient?

Name: Miss Adrastea - Spritzverbot zu Wolford Neon 40! - Beautiful Feet
Duration: 00:07:35
Size: 391 Mb

Now that you've dabbled with orgasm denial and have your orgasms under my control, it's time to toss you into the deep end. That's right I'm not going to ease you in any further. You will now be pushed to new depths as I test your obedience. I want to see how desperate you become as you're denied pleasure for longer periods of time. Show me how eager you are to be a good cum slave and obey.

Name: Trixie Miss - Advanced Intermittent Orgasm Fasting
Duration: 00:13:05
Size: 486 Mb

The setup: Find a girl that has fantasized about being tied up her whole life (that would be Kobe). Doll her up in a crazy sexy outfit - because as much as she loves being tied up, she loves to be tied up in something sexy even more. Next tie her up so that she can struggle but she can't get free...

Name: Kobe Lee - Helpless Pleasure
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:32:28
Size: 1.16 Gb

The beautiful and sexy Weronika from Polish Mistress Clips shows a lot of Victory Poses by using her Slave!
Shoeslicking, nylonclad feet on slaves face and some soft cbt...a lot to watch and enjoy.

Name: Weronika - Victory Posing Mistress
Duration: 00:13:00
Size: 760 Mb

Tags: shoes, stilettos, pumps, leather, high heels, hardcore, blowjob, stockings, nylons, pantyhose, mdh, german, milf

Name: Kiki Putzen und harter Nylon Fuck endet mit Facial
Duration: 00:12:30
Size: 169 Mb

This was by far, the greatest day of my life. I flew down to Chicago to meet the social media star Lilmizzunique and her sexy friend Eclipsa309. They both love to wear pantyhose if you look at their social media accounts. They promised if I flew down, that they would give me a pantyhose footjob and they kept their word. They are both wearing silky glossy nude pantyhose, sexy pedicured toes. They start off teasing my legs, then start to rub my hard cock with both of their soft feet. They were casually talking and joking around while playing with my cock and it felt sooooo good. Couldn't believe what was happening. It's like I was dreaming. Then i asked them to kiss and they started kissing while still playing with my cock. My cock got harder and harder. You are gonna enjoy this clip!

Name: Pantyhose Factory - Lilmizzunique Gives Lucky Fan a Footjob
Duration: 00:10:57
Size: 915 Mb

Video released 02/14/23

Behind-the-scenes BTS Video footage from shoot with Lauren where it soon becomes apparent that this no ordinary presentation as she starts out in white glossy legwear and ends up removing it, to exchange it for black tights/pantyhose, and of course as a result, providing an extremely exhilarating tease...

Name: Lauren Louise Red dress with 2 different glossy legwear looks - BTS
Duration: 00:06:22
Size: 370 Mb

Video released 02/12/23

Sophie steps forward in this glorious VoP wearing; a very glamourous and stylish figure hugging dress (sans bra), black glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties underneath), and high heeled strappy footwear that is removed toward the end to show off toes/feet, in a sparking tease to sheer nude (courtesy...

Name: Sophie B Stylish pink dress with black glossy legwear - VoP
Duration: 00:06:57
Size: 251 Mb

Oh footboy, all those years watching foot videos and wishing you could be someone’s slave has come to fruition.

Name: Enchantress Bree - Your New Job
Duration: 00:05:02
Size: 576 Mb

Sock simps, this is your. Give in to your dirty little addiction to feet, and my cute white socks. Be my loser sock stroker and let me watch.

Name: Mandy Marx - Stroke to My Socks
Duration: 00:10:41
Size: 467 Mb

I know how weak this iconic pink bodysuit of Mine makes you. Instantly you feel the urge to worship, goon, and JERK for Me--don't you? Well, that's exactly what I want you to do for Me today. Worshipping, gooning, and JERKING. The hardest part is deciding which part of Me is your favorite to jerk to...My legs...My ass...My tits...My face. Well the good news is you don't have to choose because I'm going to make you worship EVERY INCH like a good boy. Doesn't this sound like the perfect Saturday night for any Lexie-holic?

Name: Princess Lexie - Worship & Jerk
Duration: 00:11:36
Size: 287 Mb

Chrissy is a saleswoman going door to door around her neighborhood in an attempt to spread the word about her new brand of perfume, and hopefully sell enough to keep her from going out of business! It's been tough getting her name out there and this is her last chance effort to make it. What she doesn't know is she is about to knock on the door of psycotherapist who loves using his powers control pretty young women. Chrissy is desperate so she insists he let her in so she can show him a few fragrances. He tries to be nice, but honestly, he thinks it smells horrible! He asks her how business is going and she admits not so great and that she doesn't think she is a very good salesperson. He notices a perfect opportunity to see just how susceptible Chrissy might be to his powers. He tells her that he also used to be in sales, and wants to help her out by showing her a few sales techniques that worked great for him. She agrees, and he tells her to start gazing deeply into his eyes, explaining to her how she is gradually becoming more tired. Chrissy repeats that she is feeling tired, to her own surprise. He continues with intense eye contact as her eyes are growing heavy and she starts to slur her words. He tells her he will count from 3 to 1 and then snap his fingers and she will fall into a deep state of trance, resting, but still aware. She doesn't like the sound of that and tries to fight it, but she's to far gone and goes completely under as soon as he snaps. He decides he wants to test just how suggestible this hot babe is, now that he has her under his full control!

He starts by humiliating poor Chrissy by waking her up and making her think she is a chicken, as she clucks and flaps her wings around the room in her high heels. After he's had enough of that, he says REST! and Chrissy's head and arms fall completely . He checks out her sexy nylon covered legs and gropes her a bit then asks if she can hear him. Chrissy respond "I can hear you". Next he tells Chrissy when she awakens she will think she is a puppy. He counts from 3 to 1, snaps, and Chrissy immediately transforms into a happy, tail-wagging, puppy! He gets another idea, and puts her back to rest. He tells her that every time he says the phrase 'Naughty Girl" she will remove one piece of clothing. He says when she wakes up this time she will have no recollection of what happened and be very confused about sitting on the floor. He snaps, and Chrissy wakes up and starts questioning him, but he just says 'Naughty Girl' and she starts removing her blouse and has no idea why! She asks him what's happening and he explains he is teaching her his techniques, but she doesn't think she wants to be this kind of saleswoman! He puts her back to rest before she can leave. Next time he wakes Chrissy, he makes her give him a sexy lap dance, and says 'Naughty Girl' while she's at it, making her strip down even more for him. Before she's nude he puts her back to rest to tell her she now is going to feel very stiff and won't be able to resist stretching. He wakes her up and she starts doing yoga stretches in just her pantyhose and bra, really showing off her hot ass! Then he wakes Chrissy up normally and she is embarrassed that she doesn't have her clothes on. As soon as she tries to redress she gets put back to rest. The man finally gives in and decides he wants to knock her out and have his way with her. He tells her when he counts from 3 to 1 and snaps, Chrissy will wake up incredibly thirsty, begging for a glass of water. What she doesn't know is there is more than just water in that glass! She gulps the whole thing down and quickly starts growing tired and dizzy, fighting it as hard as she can before her body falls completely on the living room floor. Now the fun really begins!

Name: Chrissy Marie - Suggestible Saleswoman Part 1
Duration: 00:18:05
Size: 345 Mb

When this submissive asked me to dinner, the answer was an enthusiastic "Yes!". Let me just change my outfit and get you out of all those chains. "Oh, what ever am I supposed to do with my worn pantyhose?!" While he's all stuck down like that and dripping in chains and cuffs, it would have been such a shame if I didn't take this one last opportunity to do something a little crazy. Oops! Is this totally insane?! (His drippy cock says no.)

Name: Allie Heart - Changing Outfits Becomes Pantyhose Teasing Torment
Duration: 00:24:05
Size: 1.02 Gb

One of the hottest MILF's on mature.* is back. Let's all welcome the very hot, very naughty, always beautiful and always sexy British Tracey Coleman. With her 54 years she hasn't aged a day and is like a fine wine, that gets better over the years. Her body is perfection and she will put it in full use for the tease and please of the year.
When hot MILF Tracey Coleman invites you to her bedroom, you know your'e in for a treat. She will tease you with her hot looks. Her bobline blonde hair and her mysterious eyes will make you fall in love with this British cougar. When she starts to undress and let's you take a peek at her trimmed shaved pussy, you know you've hit the jackpot.
She will slowly undress until she's almost completely naked. Then she will really settle down in her own bed and British MILF Tracey Coleman will run her fingers between her legs and starts to masturbate. She gets wet and forgets that she's being watched and the only thing that matters is herself and her trimmed shaved pussy.
Milf Tracey Coleman, a British cougar that makes hearts go faster, is back at mature.* and she will make sure that you come back for more.

Name: British Tracey Coleman is a 54 year old hot MILF that loves to get wet in her own bed
Duration: 00:15:01
Size: 794 Mb