Nylon Fantasy

Nothing makes Goddess happier than having slaves worship her perfect feet. I happen to know you love when I wear nylon so I made sure to wear a pair today to tease you with. Open wide while I fuck your sissy face with my high arches till you gag. Good boy lick and suck on my toes just like that one by one. Prove your devotion with your tongue pressed against my soles.

Name: Jamie Valentine - Nylon Foot Worship
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:06:22
Size: 459 Mb

DAY 3: You are here to be humilated by sexy and beautiful Goddess, you don’t deserve even my smelly nylons,just middle finger. FUCK OFF LOSER!

Name: Goddess Nika - Fuck Off Loser
Duration: 00:02:26
Size: 161 Mb

Cherry Morgan is a sexy Real Estate Agent who always gets a house sold. Cherry told her newest client sits down with Cherry. Cherry lets her client know how much the house cost and he immediately says no. The client lets her know his will be furious if he agrees. Cherry has her feet on the coffee table and notices him staring at them. Cherry knows what to do to get this house sold. Cherry shoves her heel on his crotch and feel his crock grow under his jeans. Cheery pulls off his pants and wraps her soles around his cock. Cherry proceeds to jerk his cock with her soles in hands till he blows his load. After Cherry gets him to cum she then him to sign the contract. The client cries his wife is going to leave him. Cherry gives him a pat on the leg and takes off.

Name: Real Estate Agent Cherry Morgan Seals The Deal With Footjob Compromise
Duration: 00:10:35
Size: 1.05 Gb

Harlo had finally worked up the courage to stand up to his mother. He stormed into the room Im done, Mother, he said. I dont want anything to do with you anymore. Im leaving you and Im married too. There is nothing that you can do to ruin my Marriage now! She glared at him, her gaze was cold and without emotion, she lit up a cigarette. Harlo, why dont you entertain yourself with a game of solitaire? Harlo, completely entranced at the suggestion sat down, proceeded to pick up the deck of cards and began to play. As he came across the Queen of Diamonds he froze, his trance grew even deeper; he was now an empty vessel under her control. She stood, cigarette in hand, You are awaiting orders from a U.S. operative, she was the operative but she left that out, her son was a sleeper agent trained by the Communists to assassinate the upcoming presidential nominee. You are to shoot and him two minutes into his acceptance speech. She continued. Harlo had never known that he was a professional assassin and his own dear mother was his handler. She explained to him his target and how to go about the assassination with great detail, when I rise to power I will ground them into dirt for what they did to you! She exclaims. Before she sends him on his great mission she decides that it is time that she felt his cock deep inside of her, she hadwanted him for so long now. She orders him to stand up and take your cock out he is still under her control and does as she says First she teases him, sucking his big hard cock, looking up at him with her beautiful blue eyes, I want you to fuck me now! He bends her over and fucks her from behind before they end up in a multitude of hot positions. She cums again and again then starts sucking his cock; she loves the taste of her pussy on her sons big dick, I want to taste you, cum for me! Cum for your Mommy! Harlo cums almost immediately all over her pretty face, Now go make Mommy proud. THE FIRST FEW MINUTES ARE IN B&W AND THE REST IS IN BEAUTIFUL TECHNICOLOR!

Name: Ashley Fires - The Manchurian Son - Modern Family Taboo
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:22:12
Size: 346 Mb

Alora Lux has what she thinks is a very lucrative business going. She is doing private webcam sessions and posing as a dominant woman reading out nasty stories and showing pictures of women kicking men in the balls and otherwise ill-treating them. She soon gets found out however and her days of being a dominant sex kitten, are about to be brought to a very painful end. She is in the middle of one of her shows, reading out this dirty script and playing with her wet open pussy when Sarah discovers what she is about. Boy is she for it now, no messing, straight over the knee and she gets the hardest hand spanking her bare bottom has ever taken. Her pantyhose around her knees’, legs kicking she just has to take the punishment.

Name: Sarah Stern, Alora Lux - A Nasty Piece Of Work
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:11:38
Size: 625 Mb

You’ve been dying for this. Fresh new content from Goddess. You crave my control. You need to worship me… to stroke for me… to CUMMM for your God. Whatever I command you’ll do. However I order it - you must do it to please Me. More of ME. It’s what you NEED. What I ignite inside you is like no other. How easily I make you BLOW… how effortlessly I make you EAT it. SWALLOW it Slave! Don’t miss a DROP!!!

Name: Goddess Christina - SWALLOW It Slave: Don't Miss a DROP!!!
Duration: 00:12:18
Size: 350 Mb

Star is investigating the cause of a large power drain on the grid in a certain area of the city. She pinpoints the surge in power usage to a single family home & knocks on the door. The woman who answers (Kymberly Jane) is suspicious, but doesn't stop Star from coming in.
Walking past Kym into the living room, Star uses her bionic ear to listen for anything high voltage. She detects something behind her & walks around to the other side of Kym to listen again. Now the sound is coming from the direction she started in! She wonders whether her bionic ear is malfunctioning, and then Kym attacks!
Kym & Star trade blows, Star marveling at how strong Kym is, until suddenly Kym's vocals begin to malfunction. Star realizes that she is fighting a robot as Kym hurries towards the nearest electrical outlet to recharge.
Star bionically jumps over to push Kym away from the power outlet and the battle continues until Kym's hand comes in contact with Star's bionic ear & discovers that she is fighting a power source! Suddenly the battle is over access to Star's bionic limbs. The fight continues, but Star's limbs are drained by the robot one by one.

Name: Kymberly Jane & Star Nine - Bionic Power Struggle
Duration: 00:18:25
Size: 1.31 Gb

Mary Jane is such a classic beauty. She embodies everything vintage pin up. Her high arches are super curvy in these extreme heels. She is one of the few gals we work with who can prance around in shoes like this. I've been witness to her walking down Hollywood Blvd. in 6 inch heels and let me tell you it is a site to behold. She can't stop admiring her long legs in sheer pantyhose with those killer heels at the end of her feet. She rubs her legs back and forth like a cricket looking for a mate. Be careful...

Name: jwv0067 - Mary Jane
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:05:46
Size: 345 Mb

Some electrician repairs need to be done at home! and the black electrician is a very handsome guy! Dressed in high heels, black open pantyhose and a very tight leather dress, Julia is about to tease the guy by dangling in high heels and finally opening her legs so the electrician can see that she is wearing only black tights with direct access to her pussy! the electrician didn’t resist for a long time and finally let Julia take his cock and suck it! Unfortunately, while he was fucking her, Julia's husband arrived !! What a trap for an electrician! but with Julia, stories always end with cum in mouth and ass!

Name: Julie Skyhigh - Julie caught by her husband with the Electrician Guy
Duration: 00:42:31
Size: 0.98 Gb

Just the feeling of her grinding softly against his cock makes him have a full body shaking orgasm.

Cassie dances around dominating her little pet she has, taking control she ties his hand behind his back and teases him in her seductive outfit, slowly twerking and dance around rubbing his cock through his pants until he is rock hard. Then stripping his cock naked and twerk grinding against his cock she teases him using no hands until he explodes.

Name: Cassie Clarke Makes Him Cum Without Hands From A Lapdance Grind
Duration: 00:21:43
Size: 957 Mb

Mistress Tangent enters the office in a crisp white blouse, black pencil skirt, nylons and black high heels to find slave Spartacus sitting at the desk acting suspiciously. She rounds the corner to see that he has one of Her black slide pumps and has obviously been sniffing it and playing with himself. She is furious at the little pervert and starts asking him What The Fuck he was thinking jerking off to Her shoes when he was supposed to be doing chores for Her. She orders him to his knees and face slaps him then he is obliged to strip himself naked while She sits at the desk legs crossed and heels on the desktop. When he takes off his pants She sees he is wearing beige semi-sheer pantyhose. She chastises him and has him lay down on the floor at Her feet for foot domination. She stands on top of his chest and he is made to suck and swallow Her nylon covered feet in between face slapping.Gorgeous Mistress Tangent opens with Her stockinged foot down his throat as he lays beneath Her in pantyhose. She has Her black pencil skirt and crisp white blouse on and you can see Her well pedicured reddish toenails through the stockings as She puts them on his face, walks on him and steps on his cock and balls. She seats Herself and dominates his cock, stomping and stepping and it inside his pantyhose. She stands and slowly removes Her white top revealing an amazing body with Her big breasts filling the beautiful beige bra. She lays him out on top of the desk and then slides Her black skirt off, bending low as Her breasts look to spillout of the bra. She sits on his face and we can now see the beautiful back seams going up Her legs and the sheer pantyhose top with Her black thong showing beneath it. She smothers him and queens his face, holding his neck and controlling him completely. She lets loose with some farts and humiliates him beneath Her ass the rest of the clip. Toward the end She pauses to smack his cock a bit and have him smell the farts and discharge between Her legs.We see Mistress Tangent bouncing up and down on slave spartacus face as Her moist pussy and ass swell out of from the thong and pantyhose to envelope his face. Shge begins to slap and torment his cock that is trapped inside his pantyhose and smother him hard. She slaps his face, spits down on him and farts some more into his face. Some of his breathe has exhaled into Her asshole and comes back out as farts to humiliate him. Great face sitting with crotch domination as you see Her pantyhose covered crotch right in his face as She humiliates him. She moves to cut a small hole to remove his cock and swollen balls from the pantyhose and straddles his legs so he cannot move. She loosely ties up his cock and balls with a pair of brown mesh pantyhose, moves a vibrator into place and then at the very end takes Her bra off to reveal Her spectacular breasts.Mistress Tangent sits astride his legs and focuses Her attention on his bound cock. It is drooling from the vibrator and She starts telling him how She wants him to lose his load for Her. She has a square crystal vase and She is going to use it to collect his load. A lot of verbal and vibrator teasing ensues. She is a master with the vibrator and has him stiff as iron at the end as he loses his load. She slips the crystal vase in as his cock starts to pulse and collects a good sized specifman sample. As She sits astride him She leans forward, Her breasts dangling deliciously. And feeds him his jism from the container.

Name: Mistress Tangent - What The Fuck - Full Movie
Duration: 00:36:44
Size: 1.13 Gb