Nylon Fantasy

Mature blonde Cory Chase starts feeling horny while grieving at her husbands funeral. She rips her black pantyhose, and makes herself cum before returning to her guests. An 1111Customs exclusive update.

Name: Cory Chase - Widow Cory Is Fingering Her Juicy Pussy
Format: mp4
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:13:14
Size: 1.39 Gb

You are not only going to worship Me with your compliments, you are going to tribute to Me with your strokes. Strokes to worship My glossy pantyhosed legs that you so much love, and cum endless times. These pantyhose are one of My many glossy ones, and you just cannot get enough of My nyloned legs. Get ready to worship Me, and My sexy pantyhosed legs!In this video I am wearing a black vinyl top, a black vinyl skirt, black vinyl gloves, black patent leather YSL high heels, and a pair of Wolford Neon 40 pantyhose in color anthracite.

Name: Lady Angelika - Devoted to Worship My Glossy Pantyhosed Legs
Duration: 00:26:06
Size: 3.66 Gb

I’d fuckin marry the man that could just whip his dick out and spray me from across the room. See, if you don’t spray me… if u fall short… then uh… I get to lock your cock and balls up in chastity. Mmhmm… a steel chastity cage. Lemme see what u got… let’s make it a little game, shall we? Pants off!

Name: Heather Highborne - Max Spray Distance
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:09:23
Size: 0.99 Gb

Do you have any idea what it means to be TOTALLY pussy free? I bet you've thought about it before and contemplated just giving up.
I’m not talking about TEMPORARILY… like you think one day you might find a girl that is willing to let you actual fck her. MAYBE that could happen, (although NOT likely) if that opportunity EVER did come along is your sad pathetic life, you WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED! Thats what this pledge is all about!
This pledge is meant to make more useful to hot girls, and to put you in your place. YOU ARE A BETA! Beta’s don’t have sex with girls, that’s reserved for ALPHA MEN! You don’t deserve to have the pleasure of EVER having pussy. (As if you could EVER even please a woman LOL)
But in case you need some reassurance that pledging to be pussy free is meant for you, you’re gonna wanna watch this clip to take the next step! Do you solemnly swear to be PUSSY FREE?????

Name: Worship Amber - Pussy Free Pledge
Duration: 00:10:04
Size: 1.42 Gb

Unqualified waitress interviews for Secretary position, pantyhose, heel dangle, seduction, masturbation instructionI finally get called in for my interview with Mr. Samuel. I am totally unqualified for the job and I know it, but I am well skilled in the art of seduction. I shake his hand and sit down and answer his interview questions.I fidget and my silk blouse top falls over my shoulder, I pick it up. I catch his eyes looking directly at me, hungry for me, and I know he will be mine. I dangle my heels and feel his gaze from my toes to my thighs. I get naughtier and naughtier until I am confident enough to tell him to "unzip his pants."I seduce him into giving me the job. I know I am a beautiful woman. I know he is a powerful man, full of frustrations, I will make him release, cum for me. Watch me show you how.

Name: Miss Missa X - Missa Interview Tease
Duration: 00:20:20
Size: 985 Mb

My boss has a huge presentation coming up for the shareholders. He is so tense, and I try to relax him, I tell him, "don't worry, you will be great. You always win." He is still tense as I talk to him about the presentation details. I ask him to take off his jacket, his tie. and his shoes and sit with me on the chaise lounge.I try to relax him but I can't help but notice that he is looking at my pantyhose again. He must really love my silk pantyhose, the suntan color, my legs-- maybe even all three. I tell him that I know how I can make him relax, and it can be "our secret."I tease his cock with my pantyhose covered foot. I drop to my knees and take off his boxer-briefs. I give him a blow job that almost makes him cum.. I slow him down for a little pantyhose play.I show him my ass in the pantyhose. I slide his cock over my pantyhose covered pussy lips, right inbetween my thighs. It drives me crazy; I am so turned on.I ask him to lick my pussy over my pantyhose. Fuck my pussy over the pantyhose with his tongue. The feeling of his wet tongue, my wet pussy, and the silky pantyhose is intense. He can't help but take his cock out and plunge it into my little pussy. He came a huge load of cum, shooting three ropes onto my asshole and back, and four more inside me, deep inside. We cum together.Pantyhose can cure any tension. Now, let's fuck again.. we have time before the presentation. Wink, wink.

Name: Miss Missa X - Pantyhose Helps You Relax
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:17:02
Size: 644 Mb

You must get totally drained. You need that so bad, those blue balls are hurting already. There is something about long legs in seamed pantyhose that make you so fucking aroused. What feels better than jerking and paying? Grab your loaded balls and your wallet.

Name: Helena Sinn - Seamed Pantyhose
Duration: 00:11:34
Size: 477 Mb

Naughty ginger Vanna Bardot is feeling horny while getting ready for her date, so she rips the crotch from her stockings for a quick orgasm before she leaves.

Name: Vanna Bardot Fingers Herself In Torn Pantyhose
Duration: 00:12:45
Size: 1.34 Gb

Here at Valentine Network we pride ourselves on our pantyhose. We don't purchase pantyhose anymore, men do but, not real men, sissy losers like you do.
Oh did you think I wouldn't see your shirt tucked into your pantyhose? You don't go any where without them on.
That's why you're going to be the face of sissy pants pantyhose! I'm going to completely feminize you! LOL Now let's make your sissy fantasies a reality. Start stroking!

Name: Heather Highborne - Pantyhose At Valentine Network
Duration: 00:10:57
Size: 1.16 Gb

Teasing you with My shiny pantyhose, it's so mesmerizing. You can't resist. You so weak and horny for my shiny pantyhose.

Name: Goddess Nika - Shiny Pantyhose Mesmerize
Duration: 00:11:04
Size: 741 Mb

Face sitting, Pantyhose worship, CBT, Human furniture, Masturbation...

Name: Kelly Kalashnik - Pantyhose Queen (Full Video)
Resolution: 768x576
Duration: 00:11:14
Size: 180 Mb

Those soft soles wrapped in nylons put you on your knees. You are supposed to be a man of God, a holy Man, a good man but those panty-hosed feet of Step-Sister Brandon may be the end of you...She teases you endlessly as she is so turned on by you worshiping her tiny soles and toes. That's right Step-Father kneel and worship at my feet! I am your God now! Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality!

Name: Goddess Brandon - Stroke for Sister Brandons HOLY feet - Religious taboo Fantasy
Duration: 00:07:41
Size: 329 Mb

Look at that perfection! You're so powerless to resist my Goddess legs in those glossy SILK French nylons..You're already getting so weak and horny.. Your so desperate for My nylon tease. When I let you to wank, your addiction will only grow!

Name: Helena Sin - Silk Nylon Worship
Duration: 00:13:13
Size: 521 Mb