Nylon Fantasy

I`m your girlfriend. You come home and see me laying on a sofa in nylon pantyhose and your t-shirt. I greet you and take a break from work to chat with you. And I immediately notice that u got super horny from my look, especially from my nylon feet and legs. I start teasing you, take off oversized t-shirt and show you that I’m not wearing panties under my pantyhose. And it drives you crazy! I slightly slide pantyhose down and penetrate my pussy with a dildo, I fuck myself in a pleasure while showing you my pretty nylon feet, then I take vibrating wand and use it for my clit while fucking myself… until I have intense shaking orgasm

Name: Princess Monica - Dildo play orgasm in nylon pantyhose
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:14:51
Size: 1.58 Gb

Lil-Mizz Unique and Ashlynn Taylor are co-workers. Ashlynn and some of the other employees have noticed Mizz Unique is favorited by the boss and seems to be getting bonuses and other perks left and right. He's even mentioned a promotion on the down low. Ashlynn realizes the boss has a pantyhose fetish and Mizz Unique has been entertaining his kink. Ashlynn loses her cool, ties Mizz Unique up and worships her pantyhose until soaked before destroying them. She tells Mizz Unique never to wear pantyhose again or else!

Name: Ashlynn Taylor & Lil-Mizz Unique - Office Nylon Slut Destroyed
Duration: 00:16:34
Size: 978 Mb

It is THE Holy Day - it is your Goddess' Birthday (6 November). your Scorpio Queen has a very special celebratory clip with important Honours & Orders within. This year I have decided to generously bless you with this interactive, powerful experience at My divine feet. I have specific orders for you, lowly slave and even a surprise gift for you too. Enter now and get on your knees!

Name: Young Goddess Kim - The Goddess' Birthday
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:20:53
Size: 1.27 Gb

A lady in red, sure to raise the pulses, especially gorgeous pantyhosed blonde Penny aching to please and tease! She is somewhat a cheat, wearing barely pantyhose, aka suspender hose or crotchless pantyhose...but wait, no panties and she lets us up that short skirt and more? Actually, a wankers dream!

Name: Penny Lee - Access all areas!
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:12:31
Size: 2.12 Gb

Lurina´s slave came out of the shower and found her webcam stuff from her last live session on the couch.
He think he´s alone and use Lurina´s pantyhose to jerk himself and sniff on her high heels. He didn´t notice that she came in meanwhile and stand behind him. She ask what he is doing with her pantyhose and bound his hands to the corner of the bed behind him. Now she can do what she want with him because he´s helpless. Lurina begin to jerk him with a pantyhose over her hand and press her soles into his face. She almost bring him a lot of times to the top but stopped in the right moment. She let him fuck her soles and him in different positions. At the end she give him a hot footjob and let him cum between her soft nyloned soles.

Name: The Nylon Leg Fetish Store - Slave get footjob after Lurina caught him
Duration: 00:21:15
Size: 1.94 Gb

You know the rules. You can't touch the stripper girls in the club. But I really like you so what about a footjob? I won't take off my outfit now, I have to give a pole dance show soon. What about a pantyhose footjob? Would you like it? Great! But we have to hurry! I quickly make you cum all over my toes

Name: Diane Chrystall - Blue Pantyhose Footjob
Duration: 00:13:48
Size: 1.47 Gb

Will you make a deal with the prettiest devil you ever did see? I know how to make your wildest dreams come true. If you agree to sign my binding contract, I will tie you to this bed, and I will tease and torment you for 666 minutes. If, during that time, you beg me to cum THREE times, I will own your soul forever. I promise you won’t be able to resist. Running my breasts on your skin, up and down your body. You want to cum already I can tell. You want to feel my soft lips gently touching your neck, kissing you just as you like. Licking your balls, working your cock, milking it, teasing it. Your cock twitching just… like… that. Me tasting the essence of your soul in your precum. Imagine being the kind of man who would put himself in this position. I think you know how much danger you’re in, and that’s why your cock is so hard. All the legs, pantyhose, kissing, licking… it’s nothing compared to the danger. That’s what you need to get off. All you have to do to have your ultimate fantasy fulfilled is agree to give me your soul. All you have to do is beg me one more time… and then… it’s just you and me. (Note: The name “John” is used.)

Name: Lady Fyre - 666 Minutes
Resolution: 852x480
Duration: 00:21:57
Size: 207 Mb

Honour May wearing a very elegant red dress with tan glossy tights will blow your mind and load in this exquisite video as she shows her appreciation and takes time to thank you in a way she is confident you will approve of!

Name: Honour May wearing a red dress and tan glossy tights shows her appreciation
Duration: 00:07:11
Size: 343 Mb

I’m here to interview for a position at your company. Your female partner will join us during the second half of the interview, so I have only a limited amount of time to exert my control & take you into a trance for me. The interview begins normally, with me answering questions about my place in the last company I worked for. The company was very successful at first but eventually went bankrupt. I tell you that of course I had nothing to do with that. But the truth is that my last boss was so under my control that he ran the company into the ground because of my insatiable desires. You’re next. I tell you about my talents, but you’re drawn to staring at my legs. They’re bare right now, and as I stroke them you start to go into a trance for me. I “remember” that I forgot to put on my pantyhose before the interview & I pull them out of my purse, using them as an excuse the further entrance you. You stare, mesmerized, as I slowly & sensually pull the silky stockings over my legs, and I subtly suggest that you’ll never need another woman because I will forever be the only woman in your life. You’ll be thinking of me all the time, craving my voice & glimpses at my gorgeous body. Of course you’ll hire me. And this is just the beginning of many sessions together. Before you know what hit you, I’ll be draining you & using you. Extra vacation days, raises in pay… the sky is the limit when you’re a sensual siren. (Some visual effects & spirals.) Note: This clip is a remake of my 2015 clip “Hiring the Home Wrecking Secretary” minus the home wrecking element.

Name: Lady Fyre - Secretary Wanted
Resolution: 852x480
Duration: 00:16:52
Size: 211 Mb

Annabelle wearing an elegant satin red dress, black glossy tights and red high heels is excited to show off her legwear in this VoP video as you are about to discover - buckle up as you are in for something quite special from this blonde goddess!

Name: Annabelle - Red dress with black tights
Duration: 00:06:34
Size: 326 Mb

Enjoy this behind-the-scenes video footage from shoot with Frankie that resulted in a glorious photoset due for release in the not too distant future so keep your eyes firmly peeled for that!

Name: Frankie Lain Yellow lingerie underneath
Duration: 00:07:55
Size: 382 Mb

For a while I don't care about you, you're diligently sniffing my nylon socked feet and I just don't notice your presence. And then I give you just one minute to cum, because you're not worthy of more time and I don't think you can handle it, loser.

Name: Mistress Sacred - One minute to cum
Duration: 00:06:32
Size: 395 Mb

You're about to go on a date with Natalia, but she can't decide on which stockings to wear.. can you help her pick a pair of stockings to wear?... But you're all turned on now as she models her stockings for you and all you want to do is jerk your cock over them!

Name: Natalia Forrest - Which Stockings
Duration: 00:11:51
Size: 424 Mb

I know how much you love worshiping Me in My pantyhose, but today I'll be wearing crotchless pantyhose! Oh My! That's right....mmmm Worship away, as I tease you in multiple positions, and teasing the hell out of you. II'll even allow you to stroke that dick while worshiping. I know how hard it must be to keep your hands off when seeing Me like this.

Name: Anika Fall - Crotchless Pantyhose Worship
Duration: 00:10:50
Size: 840 Mb