Nylon stockings and tights on legs make sex brighter

123otto123

Elis Euryale's slave has been wrapped and strapped, in a strict bondage posture. Elis loves to tightly tie him up so his whole body is hers, and his mind quickly follows, disciplined and eager to please. First he knows what to do and worships her shiny high heels, putting his lips and his tongue to work. Then as she takes off her heels and reveal her feet covered in sheer black pantyhose, she puts them on his face, training him to to breath (or not) when she wants. Then she expresses her desire for him to take her feet in his mouth. Soon he gags on her beautiful feet and some tears start to appear at the corner of his eyes. It is for her pleasure, and her pleasure only, so Elis reminds him that a proper foot deepthroat should be given without teeth, and he obediently open wider, moaning in a delicate mix of agony and ecstasy...
Format : mp4
File Size : 255.89 MB
Duration : 00:13:03
Resolution : 1920x1080
Tags: perfect legs, fetish, nylons,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/9c10a710b1663

123otto123

You couldn't resist the urge to Imagine and give in to My Cigar Seduction, so much so that you have become captivated and claimed as My smoke subject. I relax in the smoking room, put on My tight wrist leather gloves and apply red lipstick to My luscious lips before lighting My long white cigarette. I enjoy a long drags, french and open mouth inhales and call up My assistant to send you in to My smoking room. I feel like playing a game with you, My smoke subject. I finish smoking, teasing and covering it with My red lipstick. I know what you imagine when you watch Me smoke. you enter the room nervously and I assure you that I just want to have some fun. I have a cigar between My red lips and proceed to light it as you admire My perfection. I tease you and excite you as I smoke My cigar, you are so obsessed with My leather gloves and sexy mouth. The room fills with My smoke and you become enraptured by My suggestions. I play with the cigar, encouraging you to stroke as I put it in My mouth.sucking and licking the tip. I control your orgasm and you will cum on My command, smoke subject.
File Size : 1 060.15 MB
Duration : 00:20:20
Tags: sexy legs, sexy feet, legs and feet,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/0ac17b2f21a90

123otto123

Me and my bratty girlfriends in the cheerleading squad are gonna dress you in one of our cute cheer uniforms and tie you up in the locker room. Then we're going to teach you a lesson you're never gonna forget sissy! We're going to gang-fuck you with our big strap-on cocks. Consider it your initiation into the cheer-team, sissy. Me and my bratty girlfriends are gonna strap-on our big thick cocks and bend you over one of the changing benches and totally fuck you like a slut. When we're done with you - we're gonna leave you tied up and gagged in your pretty cheerleading uniform, ready for the football team to use you for round 2
File Size : 434.4 MB
Duration : 00:08:03
Tags: legs, Nice legs, light fetish,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/558f744d93e70