ohmibods

BOZZOO

seriously?

id ask how stupid do they thinks we are, but the knights at MFC and CB are proving there are levels of stupidity, that someone even w/ average intelligence, hasnt even fathomed.

gotta give the girls credit tho, they found another way to dupe the morons into dumping alotta tkns on them w/0 actually doing anything.

mooki80

Saw one girl use the ohmibod, every time she got a tip she went spastic but in another show she used a Hitachi which is bound to be more powerful but her reaction to the vib was hardly noticeable. So its a bunch of BS but when people catch on...their camscore is going to freefall.

edvikt

Some girls charge thousands of tokens for different "levels". and react according to the tip amount. It's hilarious to see the delayed reactions when they notice a high tip compared to a small tip. lol It cracks me up every time. InnocentDoll_ is especially bad about this. She'll go crazy seconds after realizing someone tipped more than a few tokens and act like she's having an orgasm or something.

mooki80

Yeah don't know why she does that, she will only alienate the people who actually tip. Think she will have a hard time staying "innocent" when people felt lied to and stop tipping.

BOZZOO

when people catch on...
i hope ur right, but given the level of stupidity of the knight, i thinks its IF they catch on..:D

Some girls charge thousands of tokens for different "levels". and react according to the tip amount.
yea, how would the toy know what was tipped? the tip sounds are the same except really high tips (200+) on CB. i think the tip noise at MFC is the same no matter. either way, its a scam.

she will only alienate the people who actually tip. Think she will have a hard time staying "innocent" when people felt lied to and stop tipping.
some of the girls fake the actual masturbation and the guys cant/wont see it, so im not sure that they will believe they are being scammed this time around either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edweirdo

These things are controlled by a smartphone app. Pretty sure someone else is controlling it using the app when tips come in. That is why there is a delay.

Sturmgeist

I don't even care if all the models are faking or not, it's just not exciting to begin with. They're just laying there. Especially the vibrating panties, it's like, so you're just gonna lay there, not moving, with some low powered panty vibrations, and we can't even see your pussy. Because they're wearing friggin panties. And the constant tip sounds- my god why...

I have essentially the same problem with hitachis though. Terribly unexciting shows most the time. Hitachi torture... no thanks, think I'll just come back some other time lol

VolponView

InnocentDoll_ is especially bad about this. She'll go crazy seconds after realizing someone tipped more than a few tokens
The way you find out if it gives different pulses per different tip amounts is to get the model to face away from the cam and tip different amounts and see if she can pick out which one is the high tip vs. a low tip. Truth will come out real fast if she screws up and says the lower amount felt stronger, haha.

I have essentially the same problem with hitachis though. Terribly unexciting shows most the time.
I thought I was the only one that thought this way. I agree 100% with you. The only good ones are when they put attachments on it. Then it's a little less boring.

agnios

I never thought guys would fall for this one... then I watched a couple shows where guys 100% fell for it.

*facepalm*

yeahboi

It is interesting to watch these girls come up with new ways to scam guys. But not so interesting if you are one of the idiots who believe in the scam, but then again, perhaps ignorance is bliss!

BOZZOO

Pretty sure someone else is controlling it using the app when tips come in. That is why there is a delay.
thats a possibility, but my take is they hear the noise, see the tip, delay to determine how badly to fake the "pleasure" according to what they see. maybe they have something in the panties, maybe not, if they do, how would we know its even active?

I have essentially the same problem with hitachis
me too, dont care for them. if theyre usin them and workin that pussy good, im ok w/ that tho.

I never thought guys would fall for this one... then I watched a couple shows where guys 100% fell for it.
HOW could u be surprised?..lol, theyve fallen for EVERYTHING put in front of them. it proves that saying..god gave men a brain and a penis, and just enuff blood to operate 1 atta time. cant blame the girls for exploiting the "brain" dead. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Knot

I have essentially the same problem with hitachis though. Terribly unexciting shows most the time. Hitachi torture... no thanks, think I'll just come back some other time lol
Totally agree myself.....hate the hitachi stuff....next!

The ohmibod stuff I have to basically agree with. With one exception. Good69vibez on Chaturbate...she's hilarious with it! She got tipped 600 and literally fell of her chair..it was priceless. But I agree it's fake as I saw another model with the ohmibod at the same levels that was tweaking Good69vibez out and she was like, "ho hum". So definitely fake..but worth going to see Good69vibez do it just for the laughs. And that's the bottom line...i was very entertained in that particular show. I doubt that's the norm though...I think the norm is much more often the boring ass rip off shows these other guys are talking about.

mitchola

well they do work saw one on amazon bought it and my girl friend put it on and we watched a CB girl and every time the girl got a tip it buzzed but it was almost to intense, that from a girls mouth

BOZZOO

that from a girls mouth
i dont think she was suppose to put it in her mouth :p

kidding aside, i doubt most of them would spend the money, when a regular toy they can claim is a version of the omibod and then get a tip and act like its working.. too much room for BS and u know u cant trust camgirls anyway.

Makonnen

well they do work saw one on amazon bought it and my girl friend put it on and we watched a CB girl and every time the girl got a tip it buzzed but it was almost to intense, that from a girls mouth
we don't doubt the product actually works. we just doubt models are actually using the functionality based on their really bad acting. watching most of the ohmibod shows it's just a girl with a slab of plastic covering their pussies and doing fake gyrating.

it's the same as when the hitachi first came on the scene. when girls first used them (and it was real) it was a great show, seeing girls discovering the untapped pleasure was worth the tokens.

but of course, no girl REALLY wants to cum hard X amount of times in a day and they all realized they can just basically put the hitachi in front of their pussies without even turning it on, do some fake moans, and still get the tips, so hitachi shows quickly turned to shit.

questionmark

there is nothing I hate more, than ohmiwasteoftime and hitachis
I see them, get turned off, and leave.

manaconda

I remember one of the first shows i saw like this was a SunStarsMoon library show, back before they banned them. In such a quiet environment, you could actually hear the buzzing against she chair she was sitting in every time she got tipped. It was not a cordless one, but plugged into her laptop. I always liked her. She seemed to get into it more than most, but not seem as fake, just genuinely slutty.

questionmark

this is pretty much what these girls do now, sit with their legs open asking for tips so they can vibrate....sigh
why would anyone find this attractive let alone a turn on I'll never know...

BOZZOO

why would anyone find this attractive let alone a turn on I'll never know...
the guys tipping for this just arent real bright. lack of blood to the brain? lack of brains? the girls are clever enough to exploit this. its in their DNA, i think. o_O