Femdom Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Strapon, Foot Worship, Spitting etc.)

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:53
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 511 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "CHLOE - SLAVE WORSHIPS SHOES AND FEET UNDER DESK" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/31/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, BRAT PRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESS 2, MISTRESS CHLOE, SLAVE DANNI, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, SHOE FETISH, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOEDOM, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOE LICKING, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKER, SHOELICKER, SHOE SLAVE, SHOE SLUT, SHOE BITCH, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: Slave danni must worship Princess Chloe’s feet while under her desk. Danni is very sad. He wishes pretty girls would respect him and treat him like a person, not an object. But what purpose would a hot girl like Chloe have for a male like danni, besides humiliating him and making him lick her shoes? At least danni gets a moment of Chloe’s attention when she stops to yell at him for not licking them right. Chloe decides she wants to get her feet worshipped. Danni must lick in between her toes. Chloe gags danni with her foot. She wants to be sure her feet are clean. Danni tries very hard to make Chloe happy, but Chloe still thinks he’s completely worthless.

Download LINK:

Download File (512.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:51
FileSize: 430 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "I THINK OF YOU AS TOILET PAPER" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/10/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG WOMAN, BARE ASS, MISTRESS RELAXING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BRAT GIRLS, ASS KISSING, BUTT KISSING, BUBBLE BUTT, BDSM, ASS TEASE, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, AMAZON GODDESS, AMAZING ASS, PLEASURE SLAVE, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, DOMINANT WOMAN, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ORALLY ADORING HER ASSHOLE, LICK HER ASSHOLE, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, FORCED ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, ASS RIMMING, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DEGRADATION, ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, SMELLY ASS, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, TABOO, BRUNETTE, MISS RAEVYN, TOILET SLAVERY
DESCRIPTION: Miss Raevyn reclines on the bed, leisurely reading a sex toy catalogue. “This is a nice cock. It reminds me of my boyfriend’s cock,” she says, pointing to a photo on a page full of beautiful, hard cocks… cocks worthy of a Goddess like Raevyn. The camera zooms back and we see that Raevyn has her now-blackmailed brother on his knees, sniffing her ass. She looks at him with disgust. She finds him revolting, especially after seeing all those studs in the magazine. “I don’t hear you sniffing,” she says sharply, which triggers bro to start sniffing for all he’s worth. “I’m good enough to let you sniff my ass and you’re not doing it,” she admonishes. She looks directly at you now, and says “I’m sure you would do a better job, wouldn’t you?” She threatens to replace her brother and reminds him that if she dumps him, Dad will see the video she took of him sniffing Mom’s and her used panties, as seen in the clip ‘Mom and Sis Panty Sniffing Blackmail’. The camera angles give you a full-length view of Raevyn, starting at her feet, panning up her legs, and finishing with her sweet bubble butt.

Raevyn reminds her brother that in addition to the fallout from Dad, he will of course never get an ass like hers again. He has a lot to lose, so becomes quite diligent in performing his task, careful not to talk back or do anything to upset his owner. “Can you smell my farts? I’ve farted a lot in these panties, and in fact, I didn’t wipe myself after using the toilet so all of that is ground in, too.” She tells him that she no longer needs to wipe her ass because she thinks of him as her toilet paper. She moves him back and lifts her panties away from her anus, giving him a perfect view. She asks if she’s the only girl he fantasizes about now, and of course, he says yes. “I’ve spoiled you for any other girl,” she tells him. She instructs him to kiss her ass cheeks and reminds him that she now owns him. As he kisses, she goes back to enjoying her magazine. She says she will be buying one of the strapons in order to fuck him up the ass, and then he’ll know how it feels for her when her boyfriend fucks her up the ass. “We’ll finally have something in common,” she says with a smile. She tells him that if he keeps working hard, she’ll eventually let him stick his tongue up her ass, but he must earn this. She tells him to get his nose back in her hole and to breathe in deeply. Finally, she has him move back against the wall, just to gaze at her ass again. “I think you’re addicted,” she says to him, before she looks at you again, and says “I think you’re addicted, too.”

Download LINK:

Download File (431.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:58
FileSize: 512 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "THE PRICE HE PAYS TO LICK HER STALE PUSSY JUICE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/09/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, LONG LATEX SKIRT, SEXY LATEX OUTFIT, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, ASIAN PRINCESS, ASIAN MISTRESS, ASIAN DOMINATRIX, ASIAN GODDESS, ASIAN DOMINA, SHINY FETISH, SHINY CLOTHING, MISTRESS IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, LATEX CLOTHING, GLOSSY LATEX, MISS XI, TEASING, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, CONDOM, SPERM, SEMEN, SHOE FETISH, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOEDOM, SHOE HUMILIATION, CBT, COCK TORTURE, COCK STOMPING, BLACK SHOES, FEMDOM KINK, KINKY, MASKED SLAVE, PINK MASK, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, EXTREME DEGRADATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, BDSM, CONDOM SUCKING, DOMINANT WOMAN, ARROGANT MISTRESS, SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, GORGEOUS MISTRESS
DESCRIPTION: Miss Xi is looking super hot in her latex outfit as she approaches her slave who is kneeling at the end of the bed. She waves a condom, with a big load of cum in it, in his face and says “You know, how I said you never get to taste my pussy, well I decided to make an exception. You can taste it by licking the outside of this condom.” She sticks in his mouth and laughs at how low he is eagerly sucking a dirty condom just so he can find out how she tastes. She has him stick his tongue out and runs the entire condom over it. “I can’t decide if I want to make you drink this cum or drip it slowly all over your cock” she tells him. How humiliating having to jerk off with another mans cum as lube she tells him. “Jerking off with my mans cum, how hilarious.”

She then says she might even make him wear the condom while jerking off, the very one her lover wore to fuck her. Now Xi hands the condom over to her slave to hold and lick and reaches for her ball crusher. Soon his she has it secured on him and his balls are being seriously crushed. The slave moans and cries like a little bitch which only makes Xi laugh more. She now takes the condom from him and teases him with it making him reach for it with his tongue. At the same time she now starts to step on the ball crusher intensifying his pain but despite that his cock starts to get hard. She asks if the taste of her pussy is getting him hard or if he is actually just a faggot lusting for the cum inside. She tells him to slide the condom on his dick and to start beating off with it. Soon he is stroking with her lovers cum now all over his own cock while his own balls are flattened like pancakes. “That’s your sex life” she tells him, slapping him in the face and walking away as she has no interest in seeing him spill his filth into her old used condom.

Download LINK:

Download File (513.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:09:00
FileSize: 287 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS KENNYA: "A SLAP FOR EVERY WANK" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/13/18)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, NIPPLE TORTURE, NIPPLE PAIN, NIPPLE TORMENT, NIPPLE PLAY, EXTREME FACESLAPPING, BRUTAL FACE SLAPPING, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, FEMDOM KINK, KINK, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, WANK INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERVERT LOSER, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, CRUEL MISTRESS, CRUEL DOMINA, TALL MISTRESS, TALL DOMINA, BRUNETTE, BDSM, DUNGEON, HAND DOMINATION, TEASING, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, MISTRESS KENNYA, TALL GODDESS, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, LEATHER FETISH, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, LEATHER BOOTS, PERSONAL ASHTRAY, ASHTRAY SLAVE, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, STRICT GODDESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, DEGRADATION, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESS, HUMAN ASHTRAY, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: I feel like being mean tonight and I definitely don't want to see hard dicks in My home so I devised a very interesting game, for every stroke of his pathetic dick he will get a hard slap so he better concentrate on counting! My hand hurts like hell but his face hurts so much worse!

Download LINK:

Download File (287.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:21
FileSize: 541 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "LIZZY AND NATALYA - SLAVE LET OUT OF CAGE TO SERVE AS ASHTRAY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/02/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG WOMEN, BRAT PRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESS 2, MISTRESS LIZZY LAMB, BRAT PRINCESS NATALYA, BRAT GIRLS, SEXY LINGERIE, CAGED SLAVE, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, ASHTRAY SLAVERY, BDSM, GORGEOUS MISTRESSES, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, STRICT GODDESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, CRUEL DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, EXTREME HUMILIATION, EXTREME DEGRADATION, BRAT GIRLS, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SALIVA, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESSES, HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASH EATING, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMEN, PERSONAL SLAVE, FEMDOM KINK, KINKY
DESCRIPTION: Lizzy and Natalya let a male slave out of its cage so that its mouth can serve as an ashtray. The slave must swallow all the girls’ smoke, ashes, and butts. He is just their air filter and ash receiver, nothing more to them. The girls plan a shopping trip while smoking. They will put the slave back in its cage before they leave. He is never allowed out of the cage while they are gone and is only let out when he is used for a specific purpose by the girls in the household. The girls force their cigarette butts into the slave’s mouth as he gags and coughs. They spit all over his face, then lock him back up.

Download LINK:

Download File (541.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:01
FileSize: 603 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "MISTRESS CRYSTAL FUCKS HER BITCH" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/21/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, BDSM, MISTRESS CRYSTAL RUSH, BRUNETTE, LEATHER CORSET, PERSONAL SLAVES, BLACK LATEX BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, MISTRESS IN LATEX BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, LATEX FETISH, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ANAL PLAY, HUGE DILDO, ANAL DOMINAION, BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, BIG BLACK DILDO, BITCH FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, NO MERCY STRAPON, SEVERE SEX, SLUTBAG, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, PEGGING, STRAPON BITCH, MALE INSERTION, HARD FUCKING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, CRUEL ASS FUCKING, BIG STRAP-ON COCK, INTENSE POUNDING, DIGS HIS ASS, ANAL TORMENT, FUCKED HIM HARD, EXTREME STRAPON, BRUTAL STRAP-ON, BIG DILDO, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, LONG STRAPON, SLUT HOLE, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DEGRADATION, DILDO GAGGING, DILDO SUCKING, DILDO WORSHIP, DILDO LICKING, STRAPON GAGGING, STRAPON WORSHIP, STRAPON LICKING, GIMP BITCH, GIMP FUCKING, KINKY, KINK, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS FEMALE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS HUMILIATION, OUTDOORS STRAPON, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK LATEX MASK, CAGED SLAVE
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Crystal loves to fuck her bitches, but making them beg for it really gets her wet. Crystal orders her bitch deep throat her dick to get it really wet before she plunges it into his ass. Crystal is a human fucking machine, pounding his ass with deep thrusts from her hips until her huge cock is balls deep in her slave, much to her amusement.

Download LINK:

Download File (603.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:20:51
FileSize: 873 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: YOUNG GODDESS KIM: "BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/16/18)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG GODDESS, DOMINANT WOMAN, HUMAN FOOTSTOOL, FOOT STOOL, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNET PANTYHOSE, FISHNETS, LATEX FETISH, WHITE MINISKIRT, MINI SKIRT, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, MEN FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS, DANGLING, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, SHOEJOBS, SHOE JOBS, BLACK SHOES, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, REAL LIFE GODDESS, YOUNG GODDESS KIM, MISTRESS KIM, BRUNETTE, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, BDSM, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHINY SHOES, SHOE SLAVE, SHOE SLUT, SHOE BITCH, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SHOE LICKER, SHOELICKER, SHOEDOM, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DEGRADATION, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, HUMAN FURNITURE, CONFINEMENT (CAGE), SHOEPLAY, PVC-VINYL, LATEX JACKET, ASHTRAY SLAVERY, CFNM, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESS, HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASH EATING, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN, CAGED SLAVE, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, OBJECTIFICATION, GLOVE FETISH, BLACK LATEX GLOVES
DESCRIPTION: Locked up in a cage is the only place to be for a slave when not in use. I arrived home and sat on the couch in front of the caged slave, crossed My legs and as I predicted it can't stop staring at My dangling foot. I make it beg to be let out, but it fails pathetically. I don't think it wants to be let out the cage, I'm definitely not convinced. Purely for My use I let it lay as My personal carpet beneath My heels, digging them in to make it squirm. I love the feeling of it's skull crushing beneath My sole. I have a very tasty task to honor the human carpet with - I make it open it's mouth as I light up a cigarette. It will eat My ash and swallow on My command, using it's tongue to put it out and making it swallow the end while I rub My superior sole on it's face. All the while I have generously been playing a little "stop - go" game with its desperate erection, and teasing it with My divine heels. When I lock it back in the cage with its leaking dick desperate to explode, I make sure to handcuff its wrists so no touching while I am away! The bitch will learn to beg. It's just another day for Me, but a living dream for a slave.

Download LINK:

Download File (874.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:53
FileSize: 595 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "STROKE YOUR CAGE FOR VANESSA (POV)" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/21/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG GODDESS, MISTRESS VANESSA CAGE, BLONDE MISTRESS, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, SEXY LINGERIE, FETISH UNDERWEAR, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, KEYHOLDER, CHASTITY POV, CHASTITY TEASE, PUSSY TEASE, BARE PUSSY, BDSM, MIND FUCKING, MINDFUCK, BRAINWASHING, AMAZONS, HUMILIATRIX, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, SUB TRAINING, TEASING, TEASE AND DENIAL, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, WANK INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERVERT LOSER, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTIONS, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, POV SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: You belong to Vanessa Cage! She owns you. Literally. The key to the chastity cage that you are wearing is on her bracelet. Isn’t it torture to watch her in her sexy black bra and panties? Isn’t it making you horny? Don’t you just wish that you could touch yourself? Well, maybe if you beg hard enough, Goddess Vanessa will let you out? Sorry, that’s just not going to happen. But you can try to stroke your throbbing cock through the cage. That’s right, use your fingers and stroke the little bit of cock that you can touch. It’s going to be painful but it’s the only way that you will ever be able to cum from now on.

Download LINK:

Download File (596.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:10:48
FileSize: 813 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "MIA - THERE IS NO GETTING OUT OF CHASTITY CUCK" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/03/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, BRAT PRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESS 2, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, PRINCESS MIA, CUCKOLDING, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, MISTRESS RELAXING, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, FACESLAPPING, FACE SLAPPING, MISTRESS MIA, BLONDE MISTRESS, FEET ON FACE
DESCRIPTION: Mia was proud of her cuck for washing her boyfriend’s truck. When she and her boyfriend were having sex, it was a really nice surprise for him to find out afterward that his truck had been cleaned. But Mia did some reflecting on it and realized later that her cuck probably only washed her boyfriend’s car while they were fucking because he thought he might be able to use it as a bargaining chip to get out of chastity. Her cuck tries to explain that that wasn’t his intention. Mia doesn’t believe him, and she really lays into the cuck for its selfishness. The cuck tries to make up for it by kissing his Princess’ feet. Mia is still hurt. She feels like the cuck only cares about himself and doesn’t care about her feelings. Mia spits in the cuck’s face and slaps him. She is really upset. Now he’s going to stay locked for an additional five weeks. The cuck again insists that he was not expecting a reward for washing the truck. He’s a liar! Mia knows that that is a lie. She is not dumb. The cuck really better think next time before he does something this stupid and selfish again. Just for good measure, Mia is going to fit him into a smaller chastity, just so that he can really be reminded and think about what he’s done. Everything that a cuck ever does should only be about making his Princess happy. A good cuck is completely selfless.

Download LINK:

Download File (814.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:27:43
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 1649 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CUMEATINGCUCKOLDS: "SOPHIA GRACE BLACK ON BLONDE" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/22/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG DOMME, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH EXTREME SPITTING HUMILIATION, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SALIVA, WET PUSSY, DEEPTHROAT, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, HUMILIATRIX, BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, BIG BLACK DICK, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BLOWJOBS, BLOW JOB, CUMEATINGCUCKOLDS, CUM EATING CUCKOLDS, SISSY BOY, SISSY MALE, HARDCORE CUCKOLDING, MALE ORGASM, CUCKIE, FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, CUCKOLD, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, CUCKOLDING, EXTREME HUMILIATION, KINKY, KINK, EXTREME DEGRADATION, BITCH BOY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, COCK SUCKING, CUMSHOTS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, DOMINANT WOMAN, SLAVERY, MISTRESS SOPHIA GRACE, BLONDE MISTRESS, GODDESS WORSHIP
DESCRIPTION: Sophia gets the big black cock shes always wanted. This wild blonde is loving the hard fucking she's getting and loves that her sissy boy is forced to watch and do the cum clean up.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.6 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:17
Resolution: 3840x2160, 1920x1080
FileSize: 1029 MB, 509 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MENARESLAVES: "CAN YOU MAKE IT TO TEN?" (4K & FULL HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/22/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG DOMME, MENARESLAVES, MAS, MEN ARE SLAVES, 4K MENARESLAVES, 4K MAS, 4K FEMDOM, 4K FEMALE DOMINATION, 4K HUMILIATION, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, SLUT TRAINING, ELECTRIC PLAY, CBT, ELECTROSHOCK, ELECTRIC PAIN, REAL SLAVE, PERSONAL SLAVE, DEGRADATION, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, EROTIC TORMENT, FOOT FETISH, AT HER FEET, FOOT KISSING, MISTRESS KATE ENGLAND, BLONDE MISTRESS
DESCRIPTION: This slave has been in chastity for some time now, as Kate England knows that horny slaves are compliant slaves. But she will give him a chance to be let out, if he amuses her by accepting shocks from her remote control cock shocker.

Download LINK:

4K VERSION (3840x2160):

Download File (1.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

FULL HD VERSION (1920x1080):

Download File (510.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:18:17
FileSize: 413 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THEENGLISHMANSION: "PROLONGED EDGING HANDJOB" (COMPLETE) (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/10/19)
TAGS:
MILF, BIG TITS, BIG BOOBS, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS FEMALE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS HANDJOBS, OUTDOORS HUMILIATION, LATEX CORSET, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, LEATHER MASK, BLINDFOLDED SLAVE, THEENGLISHMANSION, THE ENGLISH MANSION, TEM, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, BLONDE MISTRESS, LADY NINA BIRCH, MISTRESS NINA BIRCH, ROPE BONDAGE, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, PRO DOMME, FEMDOM KINK, KINK, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, MISTRESS IN LATEX BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, LATEX CLOTHING, LATEX OUTFIT, MISTRESS IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, SEXY OUTFIT, LATEX PANTS, SEXY PANTS, TEASING, TEASE, SPERM, SEMEN, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, PATHETIC MALE, FORCED MALE ORGASM, PATHETIC SLAVE
DESCRIPTION: Lady Nina Birch is looking amazing as she teases her tied up slave before she begins the handjob that she is going to administer to him. She delights in edging him, her expert hands bringing him close over and over, as she rubs lube in, spits on the cock and works him into a moaning frenzy, until he is begging for release.

Download LINK:

Download File (413.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:09:41
FileSize: 734 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "MILAH ROMANOV - FACE SITTING WHILE SHOPPING ONLINE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/06/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, BRAT PRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESS 2, BALD SLAVE, ASS BOUNCING, BUTT DROPS, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, ROPE BONDAGE, MISTRESS MILAH ROMANOV, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, BBW MISTRESS, BBW GODDESS, BBW DOMINA, BBW FACESITTING, HUGE ASS, GIANT ASS, ASS DROPS, SHINY FETISH, ASS SHAKING, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, FULLWEIGHT ASS SMOTHERING, FACE FUCKING, ASS GRINDING, BIG BUTTS, MISTRESS KAWAII, SHINY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, BRUNETTE, SEXY OUTFIT, LEOTARD FETISH, BDSM, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, LEOTARD FACESITTING, BIG ASS, ASS TEASE, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, SADISTIC ASS, HEAVY SMOTHERING, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, AMAZONS, POOR SLAVE, SADISTIC FACESITTING, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, HUMAN FURNITURE, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, BRUTAL FACE SITTING, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, VIOLENT WOMAN, EXTREME ASS SMOTHERING, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, PRETTY GIRL, NO MERCY, MERCILESS FACESITTING
DESCRIPTION: Milah has her slave tied to the bed. She sits full weight on the slave’s face while doing some online shopping on her laptop. The slave grunts and struggles to breathe. Milah does not like that it is making so much noise. She is trying to concentrate on what she wants to buy. The more the slave struggles the more money she will spend on his credit card. The slave needs to tap for a breath. Milah is mad. She pulls on the leash that she has tied around the slave’s cock. He is making it difficult for her to enjoy spending his money. Milah checks out with 34 items in her cart, then settles in to binge watch some shows while sitting on the slave’s face.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (734.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:15:12
FileSize: 519 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: REALITY GIRLS SCISSORS: "RIOT ROCKS THE RING" (1080 HD)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, MISTRESS RIOT, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, FULLWEIGHT ASS SMOTHERING, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, SADISTIC ASS, HEAVY SMOTHERING, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, HUMAN FURNITURE, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, ASS SMOTHRING, VIOLENT MISTRESS, MOANING SLAVE, REALITY GIRLS SCISSORS, RGS, PAIN SLAVE, PAIN SLUT, SCISSOR SLAVE, ABUSED MAN, ABUSED SLAVE, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, BREATH PLAY, OXYGEN LESS, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, ASPHYXIA, BREATHING TORTURE, SCISSOR SLUT, SCISSOR SLAVE, SCISSOR BITCH, FEMALE SUPREMACY, POWERFUL WOMAN, AMAZINGLY POWERFUL LEGS, INTENSE LEG STRENGTH, RIPPED LEGS ON HIS NECK, SCISSOR ANGEL, THROATSCISSORS, SQUEEZES, PRETTY GIRL, INCREDIBLY STRONG GIRL, SQUEEZING, SUBMISSION HOLDS, HEADSCISSORS CRACK HIS NECK, BRUTAL CLUTCHES, LOCKS ON A HEADSCISSORS, HER THIGHS SWALLOW HIS NECK, CRUEL GODDESS, BRUTAL SCISSORING, SADISM, SADISTIC MISTRESS, EXTREME FEMDOM, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, HURT HIS NECK, NO MERCY, MERCILESS MISTRESS, MIXED WRESTLING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SCISSORHOLDS, SCISSORING, SMOTHER, STRONG LEGS, BELLY TRAMPLING, CHEST TRAMPLING, BAREFOOT TRAMPLING, TRAMPLE, TRAMPLING FETISH, HAND DOMINATION, HEAD TRAMPLING, HEAD STOMPING, THROAT STANDING, THROATSTANDING, REAL KO, REAL KNOCKOUT, FOOT FETISH, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: Riot might be most at home in the ring, here wrestling the guy who always goes hard, Hobbit and uses all her skill with the ring ropes to dominate the shorter, weaker but resilient guy. She throws him down from the turnbuckle to the corner, locking him up. He rises but is thrown down again and Riot slaps on her infamous rear naked choke she powers on through taps until he's barely there and she releases him. She tortures him on the ropes -- using their leverage to torture his windpipe -- into a crushing standing headscissors. Riot once bragged here long ago she kicked a refrigerator through a wall. Her legs are solid; she's a skilled grappler who overmatches hobbit on the mat here -- an armbar stretches his elbow and forces a tap. A camel clutch into a combination hold. She bends his arm behind his back and adds to his screaming by locking out a bodyscissors. Straight headscissors bring another tap. She drags him across the ring and stands on him, doing calf raises on his sternum. A reverse facesit buries his nose crack deep as she hits him in the stomach. Her reverse headscissors as she hangs onto the ropes and powers through more of his tapping. Riot never stops, from one hold to another, dropping back with his windpipe compressed by her forearm -- pinning him. A standing double-heel choke holding onto the turnbuckle -- another reverse facesit. She slaps her quads as she turns him colors in a front headscissors, then turns it to crank his neck and draws another tap. More brutal bodyscissors and an array of other holds that exert her ownership of the short dude, who she makes say she is stronger and better as she sits on him.

Download LINK:

Download File (520.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:18:32
FileSize: 478 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "CUM LICKING BOOT SLUT" (COMPLETE) (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/24/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG WOMEN, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, LADY FABIOLA FATALE, MISTRESS FETISH LIZA, BRUNETTE, REDHEAD MISTRESS, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNET PANTYHOSE, FISHNETS, LEATHER MINISKIRT, MINI SKIRT FETISH, BDSM, DUNGEON, GLOVE FETISH, LONG LEATHER GLOVES, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, PRO DOMMES, PRO DOMINAS, PRO DOMINATRIX, PRO MISTRESSES, LEATHER CLOTHING, LEATHER OUTFIT, MISTRESSES IN LEATHER, DOMINAS IN LEATHER, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, SEXY OUTFIT, LEATHER JACKET, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, MISTRESSES IN LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, CUM ON BOOTS, LICK CUM OFF MISTRESS BOOTS, PATHETIC SLAVE, PATHETIC MALE, CUMSHOTS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, RUINED ORGASMS, COCK TEASE, TEASING, MALE ORGASM, BOOT TEASE, LEATHER BOOTS FUCKER, AMAZONS, BOOT HUMPING, BOOTFUCKER, BOOT FUCKING, BOOT JOBS, BOOTJOB, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, KINKY, KINK, DIVINE MISTRESSES, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, BOOT SLAVES, BOOT SLUT, BOOT BITCH, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, BOOTLICKER, BOOT LICKER, CFNM, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DOMINANT WOMEN
DESCRIPTION: My leather boots and Lady Fabiola Fatale's are a bit dusty from all that walking in the dungeon. Luckily we have our very own boot whore to come clean them up with his tongue. Crawling and kneeling at our divine boots to touch and lick them, he knows his duty but needs some extra motivation from our whips. He is so eager to taste that leather, he cannot hide how excited he has become.

He is such a boot slut. We decide to make him hump and fuck our boots. To our amusement, he shoots a huge load of cum on them and we make him lick and eat every drop off spunk off our leather boots.

Download LINK:

Download File (478.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:17:03
FileSize: 439 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "PATENT OVERKNEE BOOTJOB" (COMPLETE) (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/23/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, MISTRESS FETISH LIZA, BRUNETTE, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNET PANTYHOSE, FISHNETS, BDSM, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, PRO MISTRESS, LATEX CLOTHING, LATEX OUTFIT, MISTRESS IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, SEXY OUTFIT, BLACK LATEX BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, MISTRESS IN LATEX BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, CUM ON BOOTS, LICK CUM OFF MISTRESS BOOTS, PATHETIC SLAVE, PATHETIC MALE, CUMSHOTS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, RUINED ORGASMS, COCK TEASE, TEASING, MALE ORGASM, BOOT TEASE, LATEX BOOTS FUCKER, AMAZONS, BOOT HUMPING, BOOTFUCKER, BOOT FUCKING, BOOT JOBS, BOOTJOB, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, KINKY, KINK, DIVINE MISTRESS, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, BOOT SLAVES, BOOT SLUT, BOOT BITCH, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, BOOTLICKER, BOOT LICKER, CFNM, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DOMINANT WOMAN, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK LATEX MASK, HANDCUFFED SLAVE, LEATHER CUFFS
DESCRIPTION: My boot bitch is waiting for me, cuffed and hooded. His task is to clean and polish my sexy black boots. He needs guidance and encouragement, so I have him on a leash and I keep my whip ready. I love watching his tongue on my booted legs, he must show me he is worthy of more...a release on my boots.

I make him work for it, he must fuck my black boots but he can only edge. Orgasm control is important! I make him wait until he naturally explodes and covers my shiny boots with his hot, white cum.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (440.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:24:16
FileSize: 707 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THEENGLISHMANSION: "RUBBER BIMBOFICATION" (COMPLETE) (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/19/19)
TAGS:
MISTRESS SIDONIA, BLONDE MISTRESS, BDSM, DUNGEON, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, THEENGLISHMANSION, THE ENGLISH MANSION, TEM, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, CRUEL BLONDE, MISTRESS IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, LATEX CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, MALE ORGASM, TEASING, COCK TEASE, STRICT MISTRESS, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, SPERM, SEMEN, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DEGRADATION, ASS PAIN, BRUTAL STRAPON, ASSFUCKING, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, STRAPON BITCH, MALE INSERTION, HARD FUCKING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, BIG STRAP-ON COCK, INTENSE POUNDING, DIGS HIS ASS, ANAL TORMENT, BIG DILDO, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, LONG STRAPON, SLUT HOLE, FEMDOM KINK, KINK, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, NIPPLE PLAY, NIPPLE PAIN, MISS JADE JONES, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, ASS PLUG, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, FEMINISATION, SISSY SLUT, CROSS DRESSING, CROSSDRESSING, FEMINIZATION, SISSES, SISSIFICATION, SISSY TRAINING, SISSIES, SLUT TRAINING, MOUTH GAG
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Sidonia is turning her slave into a beautiful, well trained bimbo dolly, Jade. The first task is to increase the breast size, using the suction machine to engorge the nipples and encourage more growth. Mistress then puts on her big strapon and works on stretching the new bimbo's ass, warming up with some long slow strokes until she feels Jade's resistance waning and starts to pound the special slut with expert deep pegging. Sidonia decides to dress her up in a tight latex dress and decides that larger breasts will make the outfit look better, so fits the fake tits completing the bimbofication. Jade is then released from her tight fitting chastity device and her super hard cock is milked dry before being locked up for good.

Download LINK:

Download File (708.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:08:38
Resolution: 3840x2160, 1920x1080
FileSize: 3046 MB, 629 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "ANABELLE PYNC - WORSHIP MY FILTHY PLATFORM WEDGES" (4K & FULL HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/07/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG DOMME, MISTRESS ANABELLE PYNC, PLATFORM WEDGES, BRAT GIRLS, WEDGE SHOES FETISH, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, SHOE SMELLING, SHOE SNIFFING, SMELLY SHOES, SHOE FETISH, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOEDOM, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOE LICKING, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKER, SHOELICKER, SHOE SLAVE, SHOE SLUT, SHOE BITCH, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FEET SNIFFING, FEET SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, FOOT SMELLING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, AMAZONS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, 4K BRAT PRINCESS 2, 4K BRATPRINCESS 2, 4K FEMDOM, 4K FEMALE DOMINATION, 4K HUMILIATION, 4K FOOTDOM, 4K FOOT DOMINATION, 4K FOOT WORSHIP, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, FOOT MASSAGE
DESCRIPTION: The beautiful and bratty Anabelle Pync makes a lowly slave lick her filthy platform wedges. She is very cruel to the slave as she uses its tongue to clean her shoes. Anabelle wants the slave to lick the insides and the outsides of her shoes. He must clean the sweat from the inside and the dirt from the outside. Anabelle forces the shoe into the slave’s mouth and makes him gag on it. Then, she wants her slave to massage and worship her feet. She giggles as she makes the slave smell her stinky feet. She wants the slave to clean and lick all the sweat and dirt from her feet. Anabelle makes her slave inhale the scent of her feet deeply. She thrusts her feet deep into his mouth and forces the slave’s head down on both of her feet at once as he struggles and gags.

Download LINK:

4K VERSION (3840x2160):

Download File (3.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

FULL HD VERSION (1920x1080):

Download File (630.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:31:59
FileSize: 1903 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CUMEATINGCUCKOLDS: "JANNA HICKS BIG TITS BIG DICK" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/14/18)
TAGS:
YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG DOMME, MISTRESS JANNA HICKS, CUM ON FEET, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH EXTREME SPITTING HUMILIATION, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, WET PUSSY, DEEPTHROAT, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, HUMILIATRIX, BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, BIG BLACK DICK, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BLOWJOBS, BLOW JOB, CUMEATINGCUCKOLDS, CUM EATING CUCKOLDS, SISSY BOY, SISSY MALE, HARDCORE CUCKOLDING, MALE ORGASM, CUCKIE, FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, CUCKOLD, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, CUCKOLDING, EXTREME HUMILIATION, KINKY, KINK, EXTREME DEGRADATION, BITCH BOY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, COCK SUCKING, CUMSHOTS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, DOMINANT WOMAN, SLAVERY, BLONDE MISTRESS, GODDESS WORSHIP

Download LINK:

Download File (1.9 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:19:33
FileSize: 2308 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE MEAN GIRLS: "BALLBUSTING TRYOUT # 217" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/22/19)
TAGS:
YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG WOMEN, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS, GODDESS PLATINUM, GODDESS TINA, BRUNETTE, BLONDE MISTRESS, JEANS FETISH, BLACK AND WHITE, LEATHER FETISH, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BOOT KISSING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, DOUBLE BALLBUSTING, BRAT GIRLS, PAIN SLAVE, PAIN SLUT, EXTREME BALLBUSTING, BDSM, DUNGEON, HARD BALLBUSTING FOR THE SLAVE, BITCH TORTURE, EXTREME DOMINATION, PATHETIC SLAVE, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, BRUTALITY, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME FEMDOM, EXTREME PAIN, BEAUTIFUL AND BRUTAL MISTRESSES, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, HARD FEMDOM, BEATDOWNS, CRUEL MISTRESSES, SADISM, SADISTIC GODDESSES, MERCILESS FEMDOM, NO MERCY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, YOUNG DOMMES, DIVINE MISTRESSES, TOTAL SUBMISSION, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, STRONG BALLBUSTING, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, BOOT BALLBUSTING, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, BALL CRUSHING, BALLKICKING, DESTROYING SLAVE'S WORTHLESS BALLS, USELESS BALLS, SADISTIC BALLBUSTING, BALL KICKING, BALL BUSTING, BALLBUST, BRUTAL BALLBUSTING, CBT, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, HEAVY BALL KICKING, DESTROYED BALLS, BALL PUNCHING, VIOLENT WOMEN, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, BEAT DOWNS
DESCRIPTION: THIS IS A COMPLETELY REAL BALLBUSTING SLAVE TRYOUT

FULL DISCLOSURE: SINCE THIS WAS CAPTURED ON SECURITY-CAM FOOTAGE, IT DOES NOT HAVE SOUND!

This slave wrote in to us on our Fetlife profile, begging to have its balls kicked in by The Mean Girls. (Can you blame him?? lol) And he is local, so after he sent in his ID, we brought him in. He crawls into our garage at the Mean Girls Desert Punishment Compound and is instructed to sign the appropriate paperwork at our feet. Then he is collared and leashed, and walked over to the area where his balls will be "put to the test" to see if he can make a good ballbusting video slave for us! And YES, this is 100% real! Your heart would be pounding out of its chest at this point, wouldn't it, slave? Of course, most of you don't have the balls to follow through and do this in real life...so enjoy this video of someone with REAL BALLS.

Tina and I put him through his paces. We SLAM the pointed toes of our boots between his legs over and over. We command the slave to hold on to the chain above its head for dear life and remain standing with its LEGS SPREAD for as long as it can take it! The slave is having a hard time staying up, but it manages...for a little while.

Me n Tina have SO much fun trying to BREAK this loser and bring it to its KNEES - where it belongs! It hangs onto the chain above its head for dear life, just trying sooo hard to be obedient and stay up for us no matter how much pain it is obviously in.

But soon, it is on the floor, feeling around for its own testicles to make sure they are still there HAHA!

Tina and I decide to "up the ante" and "see-saw' kick him now! (That is what we call rapid-fire kicks, with one of us in front of him & one behind!) Pretty soon the slave doesn't know where the kicks are coming from...he just knows they HURT LIKE HELL...and he goes down again! YAY! At this point, we decide to start moving the slave into different positions that we think our fans will want to see him get kicked in. We just want to see if he can take a pounding into his testicles from all angles... (Me n Tina talked later about how funny it is - and FUN! - to be able to just literally put some loser into any awkward position we feel like, and then run up full speed and KICK IT IN THE NUTS AS HARD AS WE WANT! LOL)

To be honest, this slave isn't really a "hardcore pain slave" in our opinion- but it just TRIES soooo freakin hard to please us with its suffering. Which is what we LOVE! It goes down over & over and is in REAL AGONY. But it keeps getting back up and spreading its legs for us whenever it is COMMANDED TO- and any good slave should OBEY ITS MASTERS! (No matter HOW much pain it is in!)

One of our best ballbusting clips, actually! (Even without any sound!) We will be using this loser's balls again soon...

Do you think you could come here and handle kicks like this, loser??? OK, then PROVE it!

- Goddess Platinum

Download LINK:

Download File (2.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online