Femdom Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Strapon, Foot Worship, Spitting etc.)

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:55
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 593 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "KENDRA HEART'S PASSION" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/18/19)
TAGS:
THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, MISTRESS KENDRA HEART, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, LEATHER CORSET, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMINA, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS FEMALE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS HUMILIATION, CANING MARKS ON SLAVE'S BODY, DEGRADATION, BEG FOR MERCY, CROPPING, BRUTAL CANING, RATTAN CANE, NO MERCY FEMDOM, MERCILESS FEMDOM, MERCILESS DOMINA, MERCILESS MISTRESS, CRUEL BDSM, EXTREME BDSM, PAIN, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, SUFFERING, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, SADISTIC MISTRESS, SADISM, MERCILESS DOMINATRIX, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, DOMINANT WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, EROTIC TORMENT, BRUTAL TORTURE, CRUEL DOMINATION, BRUTAL TORTURE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, POOR SLAVE, EXTREME FEMALE DOMINATION, EXTRA PUNISHMENT, BRUTAL HARD CANING, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, BRUNETTE, LATEX FETISH, MISTRESS IN LATEX BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK LATEX BOOTS, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK LATEX MASK, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, GLOVE FETISH, BLACK LATEX GLOVES
DESCRIPTION: Kendra Heart has just returned from a long day of supervising her stable slaves. As a reward for having done a good job, she decides to spend special time with her.

Download LINK:

Download File (593.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:09:48
FileSize: 513 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: YOUNG GODDESS KIM: "SMOKE CAPTIVE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/05/19)
TAGS:
PVC-VINYL, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, HUMAN ASHTRAY POV, SHINY FETISH, SHINY CLOTHING, SHINY SKIRT, BDSM, KINKY, KINK, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG GODDESS, DOMINANT WOMAN, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, REAL LIFE GODDESS, YOUNG GODDESS KIM, MISTRESS KIM, BRUNETTE, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, ARROGANT MISTRESS, SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION POV, SLAVE ABUSE POV, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, ASHTRAY SLAVERY POV, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESS, HUMAN ASHTRAY POV, ASH EATING POV, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN, LATEX CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, MISTRESS IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, LATEX OUTFIT, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, NYLON LEGS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, LATEX MINISKIRT, LATEX MINI SKIRT, LATEX CORSET, GLOVE FETISH, LONG LATEX GLOVES, MESMERIZE, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JOI, STOCKINGS AND GARTER, CAPTIVE, SEDUCTION
DESCRIPTION: You are My human experiment today, in captivity and tied up helplessly. I am running a test on you with My cigarette laced with poison. The effects only work on horny smoke slaves. you will either completely succumb to My dominant desires, or you will be rendered completely useless and have to be locked up in My cage and fed My smoke every day just to stay alive. Either way, you will breathe in all My smoke as I seduce you into inhaling My poison.

Download LINK:

Download File (513.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:30
FileSize: 404 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "RACHEL'S STOOL BOUND FART SNIFFER" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/27/19)
TAGS:
MISTRESS RACHEL, REDHEAD MISTRESS, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG WOMAN, KINKY, KINK, SEXY LINGERIE, ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, SMELLY ASS, STINKY ASS, ASS SLAVE, ASS BITCH, ASS SLUT, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, BDSM, DOMINATRIX, ASS TRAP, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, AMAZONS, HELPLESS SLAVE, LOSER, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SMELL FETISH, SLAVE EATS MISTRESS FARTS, STINKY FARTS, FARTING IN SLAVE'S FACE, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, FEMDOM KINK
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Rachel is sitting on a bar stool as this scene opens. Her slave awakes to see he is bound by cuffs to her stool. She tells him she is gassy and he will be kissing her ass and sniffing her farts. “I just love farting in guys faces” she says. She tells the slave that her sister Irene is crueler but she is more gassy. The slaves head looks so tiny next to her amazing bubble butt. She pushes his head between her cheeks and lets out a nasty liquidy fart. She comments how good it feels to let out gas and asks the slave if it smells nice. She releases his head and after being in her ass for sometime he has no choice but to breath it in deeply. She then orders him to kiss her ass cheeks while she generates another fart. “I feel another one coming, get your nose back in my crack” she says as another wet fart explodes in his face. She pulls his head in deep and makes him fight to breath.

As she pushes him away she lets another one go right on cue. The slave groans as the smell fills his nostrils. Again she pulls his nose into her crack and tells him that eventually she will have to do more than fart but she suspects he’s a sch1t eater anyway. You get some great angles her from above and below that really show off Rachel’s ass and you will be wishing it was you cuffed to that stool taking her farts to the face. Rachel tells the slave to imagine having his head between both her and Irene’s ass, what a thrill that would be. You then see the look on Rachel’s face that she is about to fart again. She pulls his head in and then out just as she farts. “Eat that fart” she tells him. After he munches for a bit she pushes him back for yet another blast to his sinuses. She waves her hand as the air is now starting to get a bit thick. “It’s fart heaven” she says. Rachel suggests that she could maybe fart on him and then once he is gassed nearly senseless, her sister could come and beat the cr@p out of him. “He’s right where he belongs” Rachel says finally and then follows that up with yet another fart.

Download LINK:

Download File (405.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:03:51
FileSize: 346 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMALEWORSHIP: "GET THE STOOL" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/08/19)
TAGS:
MISTRESS ISABELLA NICE, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, PERSONAL SLAVE, FEMALE ORGASM, FEMALE WORSHIP, FEMALEWORSHIP, BETWEEN MISTRESS LEGS, SLAVERY, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, LICK HER WOMANHOOD, OWN HIS TONGUE, ORALLY ADORE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, LICK MISTRESS PUSSY, MISTRESS RELAXES, MISTRESS RELAXING, SERVICING MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, ORAL WORSHIP, FORCED PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS, ORAL SERVITUDE
DESCRIPTION: Featuring Isabella Nice and Michael Swayze.

Download LINK:

Download File (346.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:03:49
FileSize: 341 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMALEWORSHIP: "ISABELLA'S MORNING RITUAL" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/04/19)
TAGS:
MISTRESS ISABELLA NICE, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, PERSONAL SLAVE, FEMALE ORGASM, FEMALE WORSHIP, FEMALEWORSHIP, BETWEEN MISTRESS LEGS, SLAVERY, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, LICK HER WOMANHOOD, OWN HIS TONGUE, ORALLY ADORE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, LICK MISTRESS PUSSY, MISTRESS RELAXES, MISTRESS RELAXING, SERVICING MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, ORAL WORSHIP, FORCED PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS, ORAL SERVITUDE
DESCRIPTION: Featuring Isabella Nice and Michael Swayze.

Download LINK:

Download File (341.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:10
FileSize: 523 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "BECKY - FOOT WORSHIP AND WALLET DRAIN" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/01/19)
TAGS:
ASS FETISH, ASS KISSING, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, ASS KISSING, PUSSY TEASE, PUSSY KISSING, RED SPANDEX LEGGINGS, SEXY PANTS, WETLOOK SPANDEX LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, GLOSSY SPANDEX PANTS, SHINY SPANDEX LEGGINGS, KINKY, KINK, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, SPANDEX CLOTHING, LATEX FETISH, LATEX TOP, SPANDEX ASS, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, MONEY FETISH, MONEY SLAVE, MONEY BITCH, MONEY DOMINATION, GODDESS BECKY, TEASING, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, ASS TEASE, BRAT GIRLS, BRAT PRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESS 2, BLONDE MISTRESS, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, SHOE FETISH, FOOT KISSING, MISTRESS RELAXING, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Becky wants her idiot slave to pay her car payment. She is too pretty to be paying her own bills. She knows that she can get the fool to do it for her with her looks and his desire to make her happy. She makes the idiot kiss her ass and where her boyfriend gets to fuck her. Then she makes him take off her shoes. The fool eventually agrees to pay her car payment. Becky knows that she can get the loser to do anything with her perfect feet!

Download LINK:

Download File (524.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:22:47
FileSize: 2589 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE MEAN GIRLS: "WHOLE PAYCHECK FOOT WORSHIP" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/25/19)
TAGS:
JEANS FETISH, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, MONEY FETISH, MONEY SLAVE, MONEY BITCH, MONEY DOMINATION, PRINCESS AMBER, BLONDE MISTRESS, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, SNEAKER FETISH, SNEAKER SMELLING, SNEAKER SNIFFING, SMELLY SNEAKERS, FOOT KISSING, MISTRESS RELAXING, SNEAKER DOMINATION, SNEAKER HUMILIATION, SNEAKER LICKING, SNEAKER WORSHIP, SNEAKER LICKER, SNEAKERLICKER, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: Its actually kind of funny how I used to actually "work" for a living before I learned that I could make WAY more money just by treating losers like krap and basically letting them PAY to worship me for being so young and hot and PERFECT. Because let's face it- I AM perfect. Especially my feet. My PERFECT size 6 feet.

This freak cashed out his entire paycheck (as I had ordered him to do if he wanted to worship me!) and he has been waiting here like a fool for me with with over $1,000 in his teeth and his head pressed to the floor in "worship position". (How long has he been waiting there like that? I have no idea...nor do I care!)

So I proceed to make him slowly hand over his entire paycheck bill-by-bill as he kisses my perfect feet...until it is ALL in my hands! I have this pathetic fool's entire paycheck in my pretty little fingers within a matter of minutes- and he handed it all over just so he can kiss my FEET! Fucking pathetic if you ask me...but its great for ME! I'm too pretty to really "work" anyway...so I think letting losers hand over their paychecks just to worship at my feet is what I deserve.

Oh, and I make sure to count the bills out over and over right in front of the foot-freak's face to rub it in that I just took it ALL from him. He begins crying and literally BEGGING for me to leave him some to "live on" until his next paycheck! And my answer is...um, NOPE! Come crawling back when you have MORE for me, loser!!

Honestly, I think if more girls knew about being a "Mean Girl" then probably NO hot girl would EVER work again.

- Princess Amber

Download LINK:

Download File (2.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:08:52
FileSize: 1019 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE MEAN GIRLS: "WHERE'S MY SLAVE PART 2" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/27/19)
TAGS:
TOES TRAMPLING, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, CBT, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, COCK WHIPPING, RIDING CROPS, FACESLAPPING, FACE SLAPPING, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BRUTAL WHIPPING, EROTIC TORMENT, BRUTAL TORTURE, CRUEL DOMINATION, EXTREME TORTURE, BRUTAL TORTURE, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, HOM, HAND OVER MOUTH, HAND SMOTHERING, HAND DOMINATION, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS, PRINCESS SKYLAR, BLONDE MISTRESS, CRUEL BLONDE, SADISTIC BLONDE, INTERROGATION, BLINDFOLDED SLAVE, FAT SLAVE, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, FOOT TRAMPLING, BLACK BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, BDSM, DUNGEON, KINKY, KINK, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, STRICT GODDESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, CRUEL DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, EXTREME HUMILIATION, EXTREME DEGRADATION, CFNM, BRAT GIRLS, FEMDOM KINK, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESS, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: This is the second part of a two part clip one of the Mean Girls' slaves ran away. Apparently it had gotten wind of our plan to sell him off to a gay guy in Romania.

I start this part by playing with his life at the end as I pull a plastic bag over his face...and pull it TIGHT! A lack of oxygen should make him talk! If nothing else, the MENTAL torture I put him through will break him...

Watch the clip to see if I break him. And if & when he breaks...will I KEEP tormenting him just for fun?? Haha! Maybe HE will be the next to be sold off??

- Princess Skylar

Download LINK:

Download File (1 019.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:14:46
FileSize: 1657 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE MEAN GIRLS: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING NEW YEARS EVE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/28/19)
TAGS:
PRINCESS SKYLAR, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, MONEY SLAVE, BLONDE MISTRESS, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT KISSING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FAT SLAVE, FOOT SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, CUCKOLD, CUCKOLDING, FINANCIAL CUCK, FINANCIAL CUCKOLDING, FINANCIAL CUCKOLD, SMELLY FEET, SWEATY FEET, FOOT GAGGING, HEEL SUCKING, HEEL GAGGING, HEEL WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, BLACK BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, BOOT LICKING, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKER, BOOTLICKER, BOOT SLAVE, BOOT SLUT, BOOT BITCH
DESCRIPTION: This poor slave has been locked in the closet all night while me and Alpha were out on the town in Vegas for New Years Eve- using THE STUPID SLAVE'S credit card to fund our lavish year-end celebration together! The fat ugly old slob comes crawling out of its hole and begins groveling for me...so pathetic. I just mock it for being USED and treated like GARBAGE- and still putting up with it just to be a part of my life. I throw it in its face about how much the table & bottle service me n Alpha cost- and how much the charge will be on the loser's credit card next month! I even tell it how I bragged to all of my friends that were at the table about how it was "just some old loser that I was using" to pay for it all. They coulnd't believe it- but we all just laughed and ordered a second bottle!

And this old loser puts up with it..why? JUST SO IT CAN SNIFF AND KISS MY STINKY FEET AFTER BEING OUT ALL NIGHT IN MY THIGH-HIGH BOOTS WITH NO SOCKS OR STOCKINGS ON! HAHAHAHA.....so fucking pathetic. Here's your "New Year's Kiss" loser- on my FEET!

- Princess Skylar

Download LINK:

Download File (1.6 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:12:31
FileSize: 1370 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE MEAN GIRLS: "CANING FOR DOLLARS!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/08/19)
TAGS:
THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS, BLONDE MISTRESSES, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, INTERRACIAL FEMDOM, GODDESS PLATINUM, PRINCESS SKYLAR, TRIPLE DOMINATION, THREE MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, MONEY FETISH, MONEY SLAVE, MONEY BITCH, JEANS FETISH, WHITE JEANS, BLUE JEANS, LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEATHER PANTS, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, BOOT FETISH, LATEX BOOTS, BLACK LATEX BOOTS, BLUE BOOTS, TRIPLE CANING, MASKED SLAVE, PIGGY MASK, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, PRINCESS CARMELA, MISTRESS CARMELLA, EXTREME HUMILIATION, EXTREME DEGRADATION, SCREAMING SLAVE, MOANING SLAVE, BEG FOR MERCY, CROPPING, EXTREME CANING, BRUTAL CANING, RATTAN CANE, EXTREME CANING, NO MERCY FEMDOM, MERCILESS FEMDOM, MERCILESS DOMINAS, MERCILESS MISTRESSES, CRUEL BDSM, EXTREME BDSM, DUNGEON, EXTREME PAIN, FEMDOM KINK, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, SUFFERING, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG WOMEN, AMAZONS, ABUSED BY WOMEN, STUNNING MISTRESSES, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES, SADISTIC MISTRESSES, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, SIGNIFICANT PAIN, HELPLESS SLAVE, SADISM, PAIN AND TORMENT, MERCILESS DOMINATRIX, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, DOMINANT WOMEN, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, EROTIC TORMENT, BRUTAL TORTURE, CRUEL DOMINATION, EXTREME TORTURE, BRUTAL TORTURE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORD, DIVINE MISTRESSES, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, POOR SLAVE, GORGEOUS MISTRESSES, EXTREME FEMALE DOMINATION, EXTRA PUNISHMENT, BRUTAL HARD CANING, CATTLE PROD, CHAINS, SHACKLES, 3 GIRLS, PAYPIG
DESCRIPTION: He has been beaten & broken badly at this point- just using Our canes. He is lying at Our feet, begging for mercy, but he still has some $$$ left. So we decide to make sure we get the rest of it- using bullwhips and CATTLE PRODS! (YES, these are REAL, full-power cattle prods that are usually used on the thick hides of COWS and other livestock!) We feel that is MORE than appropriate though, considering we basically see male slaves as nothing more than livestock. LOL

We whip this slave with these EXTREMELY painful bullwhips and it is simply beyond "in pain". Its brown skin is scarring up nicely for us! Luckily, it knows this is its true purpose in life- and that it is LUCKY just to be BEATEN by girls as hot as Us! Then it is on to the CATTLE PRODS...OMG these thing look like they HURT!! Oh well...that is what slaves are for- to SUFFER for their Superiors' entertainment!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:22:19
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 1648 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CUMEATINGCUCKOLDS: "KATE ENGLAND HOT WIFE CUCKOLDING" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/19/19)
TAGS:
MISTRESS KATE ENGLAND, BLONDE MISTRESS, THROAT FUCKING, THROATFUCKING, DEEPTHROAT, DEEP THROAT, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG DOMME, WET PUSSY, SPH, SMALL DICK HUMILIATION, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, HUMILIATRIX, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BLOWJOBS, BLOW JOB, CUMEATINGCUCKOLDS, CUM EATING CUCKOLDS, SISSY BOY, SISSY MALE, HARDCORE CUCKOLDING, MALE ORGASM, CUCKIE, FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, CUCKOLD, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, CUCKOLDING, EXTREME HUMILIATION, KINKY, KINK, EXTREME DEGRADATION, BITCH BOY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, COCK SUCKING, CUMSHOTS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, DOMINANT WOMAN, SLAVERY, GODDESS WORSHIP

Download LINK:

Download File (1.6 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:12:18
FileSize: 1412 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE MEAN GIRLS: "BALLBUSTING THE SHOE STORE LOSER" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/15/19)
TAGS:
BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, FOOT FETISH, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT TEASE, FOOT KISSING, SHOE KISSING, SHOE SLAVE, SHOE BITCH, SHOE SLUT, AT HER FEET, FAT SLAVE, BOSS / EMPLOYEE, WHITE SKIRT, OFFICE DOMINATION, OFFICE HUMILIATION, OFFICE SLUT, OFFICE BITCH, OFFICE FEMDOM, OFFICE SLAVE, OFFICE BALLBUSTING, OFFICE OUTFIT, OFFICE CLOTHING, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS, GODDESS PLATINUM, BLONDE MISTRESS, DAMAGE, PAINFUL BALLBUSTING, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, TALL MISTRESS, TALL DOMINA, TALL GODDESS, CRUEL BLONDE, SHOE FETISH, SHOEDOM, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, EXTREME PAIN, BRAT GIRLS, EXTREME BALLBUSTING, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG GODDESS, BDSM, HARD BALLBUSTING FOR THE SLAVE, BITCH TORTURE, EXTREME DOMINATION, PATHETIC SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, BRUTALITY, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME FEMDOM, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, HARD FEMDOM, BEATDOWNS, CRUEL MISTRESS, SADISM, SADISTIC GODDESS, MERCILESS FEMDOM, NO MERCY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, YOUNG DOMME, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, STRONG BALLBUSTING, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, BALL CRUSHING, BALLKICKING, DESTROYING SLAVE'S BALLS, USELESS BALLS, SADISTIC BALLBUSTING, BALL KICKING, BALL BUSTING, BALLBUST, BRUTAL BALLBUSTING, CBT, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, HEAVY BALL KICKING, BALL PUNCHING, VIOLENT WOMAN, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED BY GIRL, BEAT DOWNS, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: A beautiful blonde walks into a shoe store right at closing time. The wimp of a sales clerk tries to tell her that they are "closed", but she easily overrides him and demands that he lock the door behind her and wait on her in the otherwise empty store for as long as she wants. She sits and dangles her shoe from the tip of her toe under his nose- she can tell instantly that he is mesmerized by her feet. ("Great. Another foot-freak that works as a shoe salesman" she thinks to herself. "This will be almost too easy!")

Within minutes she is bossing him around, humiliating him for her own amusement, and making demands that he must comply with to keep her as a "happy customer". He begins literally begging her on his knees to "just buy 1 pair of shoes!" so that he can at least make his quota for that month. After mocking him for being so pathetic, she eventually agrees- on one condition. He needs to let her kick him in the balls as hard as she wants over & over with every pair of shoes she tries on!

And when she finds the right pair, she promises she will buy them! Watch the clip to see the ultra-humiliating ending for the pathetic shoe salesman...

Download LINK:

Download File (1.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:12:11
FileSize: 1370 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE MEAN GIRLS: "STEP ON AN INDIAN" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/18/19)
TAGS:
THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS, INDIAN SLAVE, INDIAN BITCH, INDIAN SLUT, BLONDE MISTRESSES, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, INTERRACIAL FEMDOM, GODDESS PLATINUM, PRINCESS SKYLAR, TRIPLE DOMINATION, THREE MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, TRIPLE TRAMPLING, JEANS FETISH, WHITE JEANS, BLUE JEANS, LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEATHER PANTS, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, BOOT FETISH, LATEX BOOTS, BLACK LATEX BOOTS, BLUE BOOTS, HIGH HEELS DOMIANTION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS TRAMPLING, MASKED SLAVE, PIGGY MASK, PRINCESS CARMELA, MISTRESS CARMELLA, SHARP HEELS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BDSM, DUNGEON, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, EXTREME PAIN, BRATTY GODDESSES, HEEL MARKS ON SLAVE'S BODY, MISTRESSES IN LATEX BOOTS, SADISTIC WOMEN, CRUEL MISTRESSES, SADISM, EXTREME FEMDOM, EXTREME BDSM, TRAMPLING FETISH, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, STRICT MISTRESSES, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG WOMEN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESSES, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, EXTREME DOMINATION, PUNISHMENT, SUB ABUSE, STOMACH TORTURE, FULLWEIGHT JUMPING, CHEST TRAMPLING
DESCRIPTION: This slave has already been through the ringer. We have caned it, bullwhipped it, and even taken CATTLE PRODS to its brown skin, shocking it into complete and total submission. It is nothing more than a heap of flesh at Our feet at this point. This is where most "compassionate" girl would probably let up and show some mercy? Well, that's not Us- we are MEAN GIRLS!

We just think its funny that we have broken him this badly and decide that it would be even more fun to STOMP ALL OVER HIM IN OUR STILETTOS! After all, he is already in perfect position for it!

This is actually one of Our best trample videos in awhile. Skylar literally stands FULL-WEIGHT on the slave's hand with her stiletto heel at one point- and just laughs as he SCREEEEAMS for mercy!! HAHA.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:15:24
FileSize: 485 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE MEAN GIRLS: "TESTING A NEW BALLBUSTING SLAVE OUT" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/22/19)
TAGS:
JEANS FETISH, BLUE JEANS, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, MONEY FETISH, MONEY SLAVE, MONEY BITCH, MONEY DOMINATION, NYLON FETISH, NYLON TOP, NYLON CLOTHING, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, PRINCESS AMBER, BLONDE MISTRESS, BALLKICKING, SLAVE TRYOUTS, KNEELING, POINTY BOOTS, YOUNG GIRLS, FINANCIAL BALLBUSTING, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, THEMEANGIRLS, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BOOT SLAVE, BOOT BITCH, BOOT SLUT, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, BOOT KISSING, BOOTLICKER, BOOT LICKER, BRAT GIRLS, PAIN SLAVE, PAIN SLUT, EXTREME BALLBUSTING, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG GODDESS, BDSM, HARD BALLBUSTING FOR THE SLAVE, BITCH TORTURE, EXTREME DOMINATION, PATHETIC SLAVE, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, BRUTALITY, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME FEMDOM, EXTREME PAIN, BRUTAL FEMALE DOMINATION, HARD FEMDOM, BEATDOWNS, CRUEL MISTRESS, SADISM, SADISTIC GODDESS, MERCILESS FEMDOM, NO MERCY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, YOUNG DOMME, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, STRONG BALLBUSTING, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, BOOT BALLBUSTING, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, BALL CRUSHING, BALLKICKING, DESTROYING SLAVE'S WORTHLESS BALLS, USELESS BALLS, SADISTIC BALLBUSTING, BALL KICKING, BALL BUSTING, BALLBUST, BRUTAL BALLBUSTING, CBT, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, HEAVY BALL KICKING, DESTROYED BALLS, BALL PUNCHING, VIOLENT WOMAN, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED BY GIRL, BEAT DOWNS
DESCRIPTION: This slave wrote in to Us and wanted to get kicked in its balls by the Mean Girls sooo bad. And guess what? He followed Our directions to the letter- and we made it happen for him! Amber decided to put him through his paces to see what he could take, before we bring him over to the Mean Girl Manor and we ALL take Our turn kicking him. He had to pay for the privilege of getting his balls kicked in by Amber though, of course. Even getting kicked in the BALLS by girls as hit as Us is an honor! He had to hand $20 over to Amber and BEG for more after every time he went down. Haha.

To make sure he has a good, rigorous test Amber is wearing her pointiest-toed ankle boots! The slave complained and said it prefers "bare feet" so Amber put on her clear vinyl ankle boots- "See? It's almost like I am wearing no shoes! You can totally SEE my perfect feet!" (Meanwhile, those boots are just as pointy! Haha.) And the slave is made to KNEEL before Amber to receive its "test kicks"!

Watch the clip to see if he passed his test!

Download LINK:

Download File (485.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:12:28
FileSize: 1057 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE: "CAGED PUSSY FREAK" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/16/19)
TAGS:
VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE, FEMDOMEMPIRE, FEMDOM EMPIRE, TOPLESS MISTRESS, MISTRESS GIANNA DIOR, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, BRUNETTE, LATEX FETISH, SEXY LINGERIE, LATEX LINGERIE, LATEX CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, SEXY OUTFIT, TALL MISTRESS, TALL DOMINA, LONG LEGS, FEMALE ORGASM, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, CUNT LICKER, CUNT WORSHIP, CUNT LICKING, CUNTLICKER, QUEENING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, TEASING, TEASE, PUSSY TEASE, CUNT PLEASER, AMAZON GODDESS, BARE PUSSY, PLEASURE SLAVE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORALLY ADORE, PUSSY EATING, LICK HER PUSSY, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS, DOMINANT WOMAN, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, AMAZONS
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Gianna Dior knows how much her slave is addicted to everything about her pussy. She leaves him locked in his kennel so he will always be ready and waiting to lick her anytime she pleases. He has been reduced to just a mouth as that is all he is and will ever be good for. Mistress Gianna makes him prove how much of a pussy loving freak he is by using his oral skills to make her cum all over his face.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (1.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:25
FileSize: 625 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "STEP DADDY CAN'T SMELL MY PUSSY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/19/19)
TAGS:
SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, RED SHOES, MINI SKIRT, MINISKIRT, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY OUTFIT, SEXY UNIFORM, SCHOOLGIRL UNIFORM, LEGS FETISH, LONG LEGS, MISTRESS KENDRA HEART, BRUNETTE, CAGED SLAVE, TABOO, WET PUSSY, TALL MISTRESS, TALL DOMINA, FEMALE ORGASM, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, CUNT LICKER, CUNT WORSHIP, CUNT LICKING, CUNTLICKER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, TEASING, TEASE, PUSSY TEASE, CUNT PLEASER, AMAZON GODDESS, BARE PUSSY, PLEASURE SLAVE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORALLY ADORE, PUSSY EATING, LICK HER PUSSY, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS, DOMINANT WOMAN, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, AMAZONS
DESCRIPTION: Kendra Heart gets her black male escort from cuck daddy. She is super excited. Before she experiences her first black cock, she wants her pussy to be wet and, ready.

Download LINK:

Download File (626.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:08:24
FileSize: 495 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM: "EAT MY ASH" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/25/18)
TAGS:
LATEX FETISH, LATEX OUTFIT, LATEX CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, BLACK LATEX OUTFIT, HUMAN SPITTOON, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER BONDAGE, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, PARLIES, PARLIAMENT, WHITE FILTER, BOOTY, RUBBER, NEOPRENE, HOOD, MISTRESS AN LI, PRINCESS AN LI, BRUNETTE, DOMINATRIX AN LI, ASIAN MISTRESS, ASIAN DOMINATRIX, ASIAN GODDESS, ASIAN DOMINA, ASIAN DOMME, ASIAN WOMAN, ASIAN PRINCESS, PERSONAL SLAVE, ASHTRAY SLAVERY, BDSM, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, KINKY, KINK, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, SUBMISSIVE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, STRICT GODDESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, CRUEL DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, EXTREME HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FEMDOM KINK, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING HUMILIATION, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SALIVA, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESS, HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASH EATING, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: How convenient! You, lying on my kitchen table, with your dirty mouth gagged with a pack of cigs and a lighter. You're about to get much dirtier. And with you all tied up, how could you be more helpful than becoming my personal human ashtray? I'm going to light up cigarette after cigarette, smoking and tapping my remnants onto your tongue. Does that taste good? You're so lucky to be underneath me watching my red lips inhale the nicotine, the ember from the smokes glowing brighter before I blow it back into your open mouth. The ash on my cigarette grows so long, but fortunately I have a wet hole to ash it out in. I'm going to fill up your ashtray mouth with cigarette butts and smokey spit, and you're going to leave that mouth wide and open for me until my next smoke break.

Download LINK:

Download File (495.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:14:55
FileSize: 447 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: YOUNG GODDESS KIM: "STRAP-ON BITCH BOY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/10/19)
TAGS:
LATEX FETISH, LATEX CLOTHING, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK LATEX BOOTS, BOOT TEASE, RIDING CROPS, MOUTH GAG, BALL GAG, BALLGAG, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SHINY PANTYHOSE, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, NYLON LEGS, BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, BIG BLACK DILDO, SHINY LATEX BOOTS, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, KINKY, KINK, REAL LIFE GODDESS, YOUNG GODDESS KIM, MISTRESS KIM, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESS, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, BDSM, LARGE DILDO, WHORE TRAINING, CFNM, DILDO WORSHIP, DILDO LICKING, DILDO SUCKING, STRAPON LICKING, DILDO GAGGING, STRAPON GAGGING, STRAPON WORSHIP, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, BIG STRAP-ON COCK, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORD, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DEGRADATION, POOR SLAVE, ARROGANT WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: This slave has just been locked up in chastity again. it's pathetic little locked dick and aching balls only deserve to suffer for Me. The only cock and balls that will receive any pleasure are Mine! I don't care if it likes it or not - this virgin cock sucker will suck My rubber cock like a good bitch boy until I am satisfied. I laugh at how humiliated bitch boy becomes when it licks and sucks My strap on desperately trying to please Me while its little locked dick wishes it could be as majestic as Mine. I sit back and revel in My power and casually light a cigarette. Blowing My smoke in the bitch's face as it carries on sucking and gagging on My rubber cock from underneath My desk. Once it has learned it's lesson, I grant it the honor of kissing My boots as I slap its ass with My crop. When its mouth is no longer useful to Me, I simply gag it and dismiss it back to the corner with its head to the ground back to its waiting position.

Download LINK:

Download File (447.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:12:07
FileSize: 1026 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE: "FOREVER A FOOTBOY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/17/19)
TAGS:
ASS FETISH, ASS KISSING, BUTT KISSING, CAGED SLAVE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, LATEX PANTIES, VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE, FEMDOMEMPIRE, FEMDOM EMPIRE, MISTRESS LENNA LUX, BRUNETTE, LATEX FETISH, SEXY LINGERIE, LATEX LINGERIE, LATEX CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, SEXY OUTFIT, SWEATY FEET, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: Princess Lenna loves the power her feet have over men and how easily they can make them her bitch. After a long day on her feet nothing makes Lenna more relaxed than coming home and having a doormat waiting patiently in his cage to serve. Her personal foot bitch obeys Princess Lena's every command as she orders him to start kissing, licking and making her feet sparkly clean. She wants to see her reflection in her toes by the time her footboy is finished.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:14:39
FileSize: 529 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS ZEPHY: "WORSHIP MY FEET BITCH!!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/11/18)
TAGS:
SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, FOOT GAGGING, FEET ON FACE, SWEATY FEET, WARM FEET, MISTRESS RELAXING, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, GODDESS ZEPHY, MILF, MISTRESS ZEPHY, BRUNETTE, ARROGANT GODDESS, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BDSM, AMAZON GODDESS, SENSUAL DOMINATION, DOMINANT WOMAN, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, FOOTWORSHIP, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FEET SNIFFING, FEET SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, FOOT SMELLING, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM
DESCRIPTION: Yeah I know my feet are god-- and after 10 hours in my stinky heels they totally reek!! Seriously, I don't think my sweaty goddess feet have ever been so potent (I could smell them from where I was sitting)! What does that mean? that some dumbass slave needs to sniff them, fresh out of my shoes! My 'lil droolbucket' will literally do ANYTHING I say....and being the brat I am, I make him worship my super stinky goddess feet!! Amazing how such cute little girlie feet can produce such scent :)

I tease and make fun of my 'foot puppet'-- hopelessly following my every little command on his knees to please me as the scent fills the room. I further humiliate him as he kisses and adores my princess feet, making him show me his huge erection and laughing in his face...seriously, who gets rock hard from sniffing a woman's sweaty, reeking feet? I suggest things like how he should pray to my feet and lick between my toes for nourishment lol! It's like my feet are his female god, and provide life (and can take it away)! men just melt down into these little drooly pools of worship at the mere sight of my high heels, perfect feet and sexy legs...instantly becoming my slaves (it's almost TOO easy).

After a thorough worship session, I have my mesmerized lil subbie lick my royal feet until the scent is gone, then use his face as a foot rest while I take a nap. I HAVE THE PERFECT LIFE!!

Download LINK:

Download File (529.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online