Femdom Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Strapon, Foot Worship, Spitting etc.)

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:09
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 367 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS GAIA: "PEDAL FETISH" (1080 HD)
TAGS:
PEDAL PUMPING, PEDAL FETISH, BRUNETTE, MISTRESS GAIA, PADRONA GAIA, ITALIAN MISTRESS, ITALIAN GODDESS, ITALIAN DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN DOMINA, ITALIAN FEMDOM, ITALIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, PADRONA ITALIANA, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, REAL MISTRESS, REAL DOMINA, REAL DOMINATRIX, DIRTY BOOTS, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS FEMALE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS HUMILIATION, OUTDOORS BOOT WORSHIP, OUTDOORS BOOT DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, LEATHER FETISH, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, MISTRESSES IN LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, BOOT LICKING, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKER, BOOTLICKER, BOOT SLAVE, BOOT SLUT, BOOT BITCH, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMEN, STRICT MISTRESS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS
DESCRIPTION: CUSTOM REQUEST - ''The scene starts in the car, with the Mistress who is driving, and the feet are filmed on the pedals (view from pedals and view form the passenger pov), after a short distance the car stops, the Mistress opens the door by pushing it with Her foot . A slave comes just kneeling to kiss and lick Mistress' boots and heels, She slaps him and tells him waiting for Her in front of the car.After a short time the Mistress (after being at a party or shopping) comes back to the car, the slave immediately lies down between the sidewalk and the car (prone or supine) and the Mistress after having reproached him (because the slave hasn't welcome her in the right way), tramples him to get into the car. Subsequently, She order him to clean for good her boots' soles and heels because a Mistress must always have the soles brilliant and her car mats must not be dirty (why use them when you can use a human carpet?). Finally She orders the slave to get into the car, behind, but not on the seat.Mistress' Clothing: leather pants, knee-high boots (or thigh-boots) with high heel and platform.Auto: possibly a SUV or an high car.''

VIDEO RICHIESTA - ''La scena inizia in auto, con la Mistress che guida, vengono inquadrati bene i piedi sui pedali (sia la vista dai pedali sia quella dal passeggero), dopo un breve tratto l'auto si ferma, la Mistress apre lo sportello spingendolo con il piede. Arriva subito uno schiavo che si prostra a baciare e leccare suole e tacchi degli stivali della Mistress, la quale lo schiaffeggia e gli dice di attenderla davanti alll'auto.Un po' di tempo dopo la Mistress (dopo essere stata ad una festa o a fare shopping) ritorna all'auto, lo schiavo immediatamente si distende per terra tra il marciapiede e l'auto (prono o supino non ha importanza) e la Mistress dopo averlo rimproverato (poiche' lo schiavo non le e' corso incontro) lo calpesta per poter salire in auto. Successivamente, gli ordina di pulire per bene la suola e i tacchi degli stivali poiche' la Mistress dovunque vada deve avere sempre le suole brillanti e non vuole che i tappetini dell'auto si possano sporcare (perche' usare quello quando puoi usare un tappetino umano?). Infine ordina allo schiavo di salire in auto, dietro ma non sul sedile. Abbigliamento Mistress: pantaloni di pelle, stivali alti al ginocchio (o alla coscia) con tacco alto e plateau. Auto: possibilmente un suv o una vettura abbastanza alta da terra."

Download LINK:

Download File (368.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:30:48
FileSize: 795 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "HER LEATHER SEX SLAVE" (COMPLETE) (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/21/19)
TAGS:
FUR FETISH, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK LEATHER MASK, MISS TINA, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, HANDJOBS, WHITE BLOUSE, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, SHORT LEATHER GLOVES, ASS TEASE, ASS SMELLING, FORCED ASS SNIFFING, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, LEATHER FETISH, BLACK LEATHER SKIRT, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, PUSSY TEASE, BDSM, DUNGEON, HOM, HAND OVER MOUTH, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, PRO MISTRESS, LEATHER CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, SEXY OUTFIT, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, MISTRESS IN LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, MALE MASTURBATION, CUM ON BOOTS, PATHETIC SLAVE, PATHETIC MALE, CUMSHOTS, RUINED ORGASMS, COCK TEASE, TEASING, MALE ORGASM, BOOT TEASE, LEATHER BOOTS FUCKER, AMAZONS, BOOT JOBS, BOOTJOB, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, KINKY, KINK, DIVINE MISTRESS, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, BOOT SLAVE, BOOT SLUT, BOOT BITCH, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, CFNM, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DOMINANT WOMAN, WET PUSSY, PUSSY TEASE, BARE PUSSY, FUCKFACE, FEMDOM SEX, BBC, BIG BLACK DILDO, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, FACEDILDO, FACE DILDO, CHINDO FUCKING
DESCRIPTION: Miss Tina is cruel and beautiful, adorned in her finest leathers and furs she knows how to make men submit and bend to her will. Her sex slave is there for her pleasure first. Eventhough his cock is rock hard, she only teases it with her gloved hands and she uses his tongue to worship her leather skirt and boots.

He is so horny, his cock is throbbing but as her sex slave, Miss Tina’s pleasure only matter. He must be the seat she can fuck and bring her to orgasm. She loves riding the dildo gag with her leather skirt lifted up. She is such a leather Goddess.

He is pleasing his Mistress by being obedient and a useful toy for her to fuck. Once she has been satisfied, Miss Tina allows him to cum on her divine leather boots.

Download LINK:

Download File (795.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:12:28
FileSize: 1054 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE:FEMDOMEMPIRE: "MILKED MAN PUSSY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/23/19)
TAGS:
STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, RED SHOES, RED STOCKINGS, PROSTATE MASSAGE, SEX TOYS, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK LATEX MASK, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BRUNETTE, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPIT ON SLAVE'S COCK, MISTRESS VALENTINA NAPPI, LATEX LINGERIE, ANAL PLAY, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, BDSM, VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE, FEMDOMEMPIRE, FEMDOM EMPIRE, KINKY, KINK, LATEX FETISH, MISTRESS IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, GODDESS IN LATEX, GLOSSY LATEX, SHINY LATEX, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, DOMINA IN LATEX, LOSER, PATHETIC SLAVE, PATHETIC MALE, TEASING, TEASE, SPERM, SEMEN, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, DIVINE MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMINA, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM
DESCRIPTION: In the House of Valentina, men don't have assholes they have pussies. When a slave is rewarded with a milking they must learn to cum by having their pussy holes vibrated, stretched and fucked. Mistress Valentina just picked up a brand new prostate milking toy and has her slave helpless and ready to try it out. Her sissy bitch is about to learn what a real mind-blowing orgasm feels like. Once a man experiences his pussy being milked he will never go back to his old, simple jerking off ways.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (1.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:04
FileSize: 446 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "I HAD THE BASKETBALL TEAM OVER AGAIN" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/14/19)
TAGS:
MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, CUM IN MOUTH, SPERM ON PUSSY, SPERM LICKING, BRUNETTE, PRINCESS LILY, CUCKOLDING, CUCKOLD, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, WET PUSSY, PUSSY TEASE, BARE PUSSY, FUCKFACE, BBC, BIG BLACK DILDO, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, FACEDILDO, FACE DILDO, CHINDO FUCKING, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, DIVINE MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, NAKED MISTRESS, MISTRESS RELAXING, ORAL SERVITUDE, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE ORGASM, CUNT WORSHIP, CUNT LICKING, BDSM, CUNT PLEASER, PLEASURE SLAVE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, ORAL SERVICE, ORALLY ADORE, PUSSY EATING, SERVICING MISTRESS, ORAL WORSHIP, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER
DESCRIPTION: Princess Lily looks flushed laying on the bed and moans “Ummm, I had the basketball team over again and I’m going to need my little cuck to come clean up the mess they made.” As the camera moves back you can see cum in Lily’s pussy but also on her tits and legs. She describes how good they were and how big their cocks are, some over 10”. “College boys with cock as big as beer cans” she says. She details how their cocks feel inside her and mentions that one even came on her tit. She only fucks men raw, no condoms. The cum is really now starting to pour out of her pussy so she calls her cuck from the closet. “Did you hear all the fucking I was doing?” she asks him. She says she knows he has probably wondered what his cock would feel like inside of her but he isn’t going to find out today not when there is so much cum on her from the men that did fuck her, someone has to eat that up. “Maybe if you lick it up nicely I might let you fuck me” she says, which really gets the slave licking eagerly but then she bursts out laughing. She can’t even imagine a cuck cock inside of her. Why? She needs strong alpha men to please her. After getting all the cum off her legs he starts to lick her pussy, which is so raw from the 9 or 10 guys that fucked her.

“Next time you will fluff everyone of them before they fuck me” she tells him as she rubs the cum from her breast and sticks it in his mouth. “Cum is such an important part of his diet” she says. She adds that you need a lot of cum if you are going to live off of it so she might have to invite the football team over as well. Suddenly Lily realizes she is horny again from the slave licking her and she tells him it looks like he will have to fuck her after all. Poor dumb cuck thinks he’ll have her but no she just makes him wear a mouth dildo because this is all about her pleasure not his. Soon he is driving the dildo in her and as she moans with pleasure she tells her cuck “I’m just thinking of all those young hot studs I just fucked, I might have to call them back after I’m done with you.” It’s super hot watching the dildo glide in and out of Lily’s pretty punished pussy and hearing her moan with pleasure. As she orgasms she pushes the slave away and says “I’m definitely going to have to have some of my studs back now, so you’ll have to go back to the closet, slave.”

Download LINK:

Download File (446.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:24
FileSize: 471 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "LOCKED IN HER FART BOX" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/08/19)
TAGS:
MISS RAEVYN, BRUNETTE, TOILET SLAVERY, TOILET FETISH, TOILET HUMILIATION, FART BOX, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG WOMAN, BRAT GIRLS, KINKY, KINK, ASS SMELLING, SMELLY FARTS, STINKY FARTS, FART SLAVE, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, BDSM, DOMINATRIX, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SMELL FETISH, SLAVE EATS MISTRESS FARTS, STINKY FARTS, FARTING IN SLAVE'S FACE, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, FEMDOM KINK
DESCRIPTION: Miss Raevyn has her slave locked in her toilet box. A funnel at the top leads right to the slaves mouth so he can be a urinal without any mess but today she is going to make him her full toilet so she removes the funnel so there is a larger hole to relieve herself. When she removes it you see the slaves head inside with his mouth wide open ready to take whatever she gives him. It could be spit or piss or a chocolate treat. “I’ve kept him hungry all day” she says. She stands up and removes her panties, leaning right over the opening to titillate the slave. “Can you see my ass, are you hungry?” she asks. “Yes” he replies. Once the panties are off she shows off her ass to the slave and the camera before sitting down. She tells the slave he will probably get some farts first. She seals the hole with her ass and says after she uses him she likes to put the cover on the box and leave the slave inside for hours to just marinate in the stink with a big hard on. “He loves it, he’s a natural born toilet” she says as she sets her feet on his chest and gets comfortable.

She announces that her first fart is about to happen and once she farts she will seal the hole. The fart is super juicy and after letting you hear it she closes her legs so he gets all of it. The slave gasps inside and then she makes him beg for another. This time she lets out a real rumbler which makes her laugh with delight. Sometimes things don’t go as planned when it’s toilet time so it’s a real thrill when it goes perfectly. “How was that one, it was kind of wet?” she says. She opens up to look at him and gets a smell of it herself and she tells him how he disgusts her. “Once when my boyfriend was over he asked me what that smell is” she says, adding “little did he know this thing was in the closet with his head locked in the box after I had used him as my toilet.” Imagine your Mistress making love while your locked in a box with her waste all over you. While she waits to produce another fart, or more, she mentions that sometimes after she expels her candy she makes him masturbate with it, rub it all over his body and use it as his lube. Raevyn gets quite graphic in describing how she uses her pig. Then she blows another fart while the hole is sealed and then another which causes the slave to hack and cough a bit. “It’s time” she tells him, “Eat up toilet.”

Download LINK:

Download File (472.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:04:28
FileSize: 395 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMALEWORSHIP: "THREE FINGERS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/22/19)
TAGS:
MISTRESS RYAN KEELY, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, PERSONAL SLAVE, FEMALE ORGASM, FEMALE WORSHIP, FEMALEWORSHIP, BETWEEN MISTRESS LEGS, SLAVERY, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, LICK HER WOMANHOOD, OWN HIS TONGUE, ORALLY ADORE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, LICK MISTRESS PUSSY, MISTRESS RELAXES, MISTRESS RELAXING, SERVICING MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, ORAL WORSHIP, FORCED PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS, ORAL SERVITUDE
DESCRIPTION: Featuring Ryan Keely and Brad Newman.

Download LINK:

Download File (395.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:14
FileSize: 462 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMALEWORSHIP: "SUCH A CUTE LITTLE PUP" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/19/19)
TAGS:
MISTRESS ATHENA RAYNE, BLONDE MISTRESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, PERSONAL SLAVE, FEMALE ORGASM, FEMALE WORSHIP, FEMALEWORSHIP, BETWEEN MISTRESS LEGS, SLAVERY, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, LICK HER WOMANHOOD, OWN HIS TONGUE, ORALLY ADORE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, GORGEOUS MISTRESS, LICK MISTRESS PUSSY, MISTRESS RELAXES, MISTRESS RELAXING, SERVICING MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, ORAL WORSHIP, FORCED PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUNNILINGUS, ORAL SERVITUDE
DESCRIPTION: Featuring Athena Rayne and Brad Newman.

Download LINK:

Download File (462.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:15:10
FileSize: 1281 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMDOMEMPIRE: "NO CHOICE ORGASM" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/24/19)
TAGS:
MILKING MACHINE, VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE, FEMDOMEMPIRE, FEMDOM EMPIRE, KINKY, KINK, SEX TOYS, MISTRESS JILL KASSIDY, PUSSY TEASE, BLONDE MISTRESS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, LATEX FETISH, MISTRESS IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, GODDESS IN LATEX, GLOSSY LATEX, SHINY LATEX, LATEX CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, DOMINA IN LATEX, LATEX OUTFIT, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, BOUND MALE, BOUND SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, LOSER, PATHETIC SLAVE, PATHETIC MALE, TEASING, TEASE, SPERM, SEMEN, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, DIVINE MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMINA, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM
DESCRIPTION: When Princess Jill Kassidy demands an orgasm from her slave she makes sure she always gets one. No man can resist cumming when there is a high-tech machine milking their cock.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:25
FileSize: 398 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "I RECOMMEND ONE OF THESE FOR EVERY WOMAN" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/24/19)
TAGS:
FOOT MASSAGE, FEET ON FACE, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, VANCOUVER DOMINATRIX, EXOTIC EURASIAN, VANCOUVER MISTRESS, VANCOUVER DOMINA, ASIAN MISTRESS, ASIAN DOMINATRIX, ASIAN GODDESS, ASIAN DOMINA, MISS JASMINE, BRUNETTE, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, MILF, HUMILIATRIX, SWEATY FEET, MISTRESS RELAXING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FEET SNIFFING, FEET SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, FOOT SMELLING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, AMAZONS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS
DESCRIPTION: As the scene opens, we find Miss Jasmine’s slave lying on the floor just as she returns from a night of partying. “Did you miss me?” she asks him, and naturally he moans that he did. After all, she is his only purpose for living. She walks to the couch and orders him to crawl over. She tells him she had a fun night but, her feet are sore. She permits him to remove her stilettos and sniff her sweaty feet. She lays her head back and moans while the slave rubs her feet.

She puts him onto his back so she can rest one foot on his head while he massages the other. “This is so relaxing and I’m sure the cold marble is comfortable for you, too,” she says to the slave with a laugh. She crosses her legs so he can massage the other foot while she again rests the other one on his mouth. The slave diligently presses into her feet with his fingers as she specifies how much pressure to apply. She comments how her property is fortunate, never having to think much, just doing as he’s told. She receives a message from a guy she was dancing with at the club and wonders what he would think if he saw her like this with a masked and collared man lying on the floor at her beck and call. Guests either accept this as her lifestyle though or they move on. After all, she says, “I do recommend one of these for every woman.”

Download LINK:

Download File (399.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:42
FileSize: 501 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "AMADAHY - FLUFF ME FOR MY BOYFRIEND" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/02/19)
TAGS:
SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, GLOSSY STOCKINGS, GLOSSY NYLON, SHINY STOCKINGS, SHINY NYLON, SILKY STOCKINGS, SEXY LINGERIE, FACE FUCKING, FACEFUCKING, FACE FUCK, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, GODDESS AMADAHY, REDHEAD MISTRESS, LINGERIE FACESITTING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, PERSONAL SLAVE, FORWARD FACESITTING, REVERSE FACESITTING, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, EXECUTRIX, CUNT SMOTHERING, DEGRADATION, BRUTAL FACESITTING, HUMAN FURNITURE, BDSM, DOMINATRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, AMAZONS, POOR SLAVE, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, ASS GRINDING, FACESAT, FACESIT, CUCKOLDING, POWERFUL WOMAN, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME
DESCRIPTION: Previously Unreleased!

Amadahy wants her chastity slave to help fluff her for her boyfriend. She straddles the chastity slave’s face and rides it. She wants to get herself ready for her boyfriend to come over and fuck her. Amadahy makes the chastity slave stick out its tongue. She grinds herself against it until she climaxes. Then, she’s ready for her boyfriend. Amadahy makes the slave lick her ass while she texts her boyfriend to come over.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (501.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:13:55
Resolution: 3840x2160, 1920x1080
FileSize: 1579 MB, 1014 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "ALEXANDRA - SON SENT AWAY TO GODDESS SNOW FOR PROPER SISSY TRAINING" (4K & FULL HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/26/19)
TAGS:
GODDESS ALEXANDRA SNOW, BRUNETTE, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, 4K BRAT PRINCESS 2, 4K BRATPRINCESS 2, 4K FEMDOM, 4K FEMALE DOMINATION, 4K HUMILIATION, 4K PEGGING, 4K STRAPON DOMIANTION, 4K ASS FUCKING, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SEXY LINGERIE, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, CORSET, SISSY MALE, SISSY SLAVE, SISSY SLUT, KINKY, KINK, ARSE STRETCHING, ANAL SLAVE, LARGE DILDO, BDSM, WHORE TRAINING, BRUTAL FUCKING, SADISTIC ASS FUCKING, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, DIVINE MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMINA, MOANING SLAVE, SCREAMING SLAVE, ANAL PLAY, BITCH FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, SLUTBAG, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, PEGGING, STRAPON BITCH, MALE INSERTION, HARD FUCKING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, CRUEL ASS FUCKING, BIG STRAP-ON COCK, INTENSE POUNDING, DIGS HIS ASS, ANAL TORMENT, FUCKED HIM HARD, SLUT HOLE, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORD, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, EXTREME DEGRADATION, POOR SLAVE
DESCRIPTION: Ellis’ mother has sent him away to his aunt’s, Goddess Alexandra Snow, for some proper training. His mother would like for him to become more feminine, and fortunately, her sister is an expert sissy slave trainer. While away at Auntie Alexandra’s, Ellis will be fucked with a strap-on every day. Ellis’ boy parts will be locked away in a little pink chastity cage and auntie will hold the key. When Alexandra sends Ellis back to mother, she will be the perfect fully-feminized sissy girl.

Download LINK:

4K VERSION (3840x2160):

Download File (1.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online

FULL HD VERSION (1920x1080):

Download File (1 014.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:13:18
FileSize: 414 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS GAIA: "FOOTGAGGING HANGUP" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/07/19)
TAGS:
ONE MISTRESS TWO SLAVES, MASKED SLAVES, BLACK MASK, BDSM, DUNGEON, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND MALE, BOUND SLAVE, JEANS FETISH, BLUE JEANS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, FOOT GAGGING, SUSPENSION, BRUNETTE, MISTRESS GAIA, PADRONA GAIA, ITALIAN MISTRESS, ITALIAN GODDESS, ITALIAN DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN DOMINA, ITALIAN FEMDOM, ITALIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, PADRONA ITALIANA, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, REAL MISTRESS, REAL DOMINA, REAL DOMINATRIX, PAIN, BELT WHIPPING, PUKING, CHOKING, BELTING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, DIRTY SOCKS, WHITE SOCKS, SOCKS GAGGING, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, SOCKS GAGGING, SOCKS FETISH, SOCKS DOMIANTION, SOCKS HUMILIATION, ARROGANT GODDESS, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, AMAZON GODDESS, DOMINANT WOMAN, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DEGRADATION, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM
DESCRIPTION: CUSTOM REQUEST - You are looking very sexy in blue tight jeans, pointed toe stiletto boots over the jeans (like your boots in the video "ULTIMATE BOOTDOMS") and bra, holding a belt in your right hand. The male slave is naked and hanged upside down, much like in the video "CHOKE & FEEL THE RUSH", but his head closer to the ground, so his eyes lay at your boot level. You are standing in front of the slave. Slowly place your boot to your slave's face and push him a little bit. He starts swinging like a pendulum. Please use your boot to stop his movement, then push him again. While he is swinging, you brutally beat his belly with your belt, laughing sadistically while doing so. After about three minutes of beating, you leave your belt and order another slave to hold the slave's head still. Then you stick the tip of your boot into his mouth. Please harshly fuck his mouth with the tip of your boot for a couple of minutes and make sure the camera is in a close distance to the action. Then you take off your boots, revealing white socks. You pour a little water in an ashtray full of ash and cigarette butts and then place your feet in it, making your socks extremely filthy. You then place your feet into the slave's face and order him to lick your disgusting socks, while the other slave is still holding his head. His face becomes a mess and his tongue completely back. Then you shove your foot as deep as possible into his mouth. Your are laughing while hearing the gargled sound of the foot gagging and the slave is choking and gasping for air. Please continue to fuck his mouth until he pukes...

RICHIESTA PERSONALIZZATA - Lei indossa jeans attillati blu, stivali a punta (come nel video "ULTIMATE BOOTDOMS") e reggiseno, con una cintura nella mano destra. Lo schiavo e nudo, appeso a testa in giu, proprio come nel video "CHOKE & FEEL THE RUSH", ma con la testa piu vicina al suolo, con gli occhi dello schiavo al livello dei Suoi stivali. Lei e' in piedi di fronte allo schiavo. Posiziona lentamente lo stivale sul viso dello schiavo, pressandolo sul viso del suo servo, che oscilla come un pendolo. Gentilmente, con lo stivale controlli il movimento, fermandolo e facendolo oscillare come Lei Desidera. Mentre dondola, Le chiedo di colpire lo schiavo con la cintura, ridendo sadicamente ad ogni colpo. Dopo tre minuti di intense stilettate, Le chiedo di lasciare la cintura e di far bloccare ad un altro schiavo la testa dell' uomo appeso. Fatto cio' , La prego di infilare la punta dello stivale nella bocca dello schiavo, simulando una scopata per altri tre minuti, inquadrando il tutto da molto vicino. Poi, si tolga gli stivali, mostrando dei calzini bianchi. Versi dell' acqua in un posacenere, pieno di mozziconi di sigarette. e ci mette dentro i piedi sporcando i calzini. A questo punto, Lei mette i piedi sporchi sulla faccia dello schiavo ordinandogli di leccarli, con l' altro schiavo che continua a bloccargli la testa. La prego di spingere il piedi fino alla gola dello schiavo, soffocandolo e provocandone i lamenti sguaiati . Lei ride sadicamente della sofferenza dello schiavo, oramai boccheggiante, continuando a fotterlo nella bocca fino a farlo quasi vomitare...

Download LINK:

Download File (414.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:05:47
FileSize: 200 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS GYNARCHY: "HOGTIED AND RUINED" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/15/19)
TAGS:
HOGTIE BONDAGE, HOGTIE FETISH, ROPE BONDAGE, SUB TRAINING, FEMINISATION, SISSY SLUT, FEMINIZATION, SISSES, SISSIFICATION, SISSIES, SLUT TRAINING, GODDESS GYNARCHY, GODDESS SERENA, BRUNETTE, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, BLACK LEATHER GLOVES, LONG LEATHER GLOVES, KINKY, KINK, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, LEATHER FETISH, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, RIDING PANTS, JODHPUR PANTS, JODHPURS, EDGING GAMES, WONDERWAND, HOG TIE, VIBRATOR, SEX TOYS, FETISH CLOTHING, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, BOUND MALE, BOUND SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, LOSER, PATHETIC SLAVE, PATHETIC MALE, TEASING, SPERM, SEMEN, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, DIVINE MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMINA, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM
DESCRIPTION: Roxy has been taken to an abandoned farm warehouse and secured tightly on top of wooden pallets in a hog-tie with her legs spread and her head down. Goddess Serena is about to play a cruel game with her that Roxy has never been good at - edging. Roxy is so weak for Goddess' soft leather gloves that as soon as her leather gloved hands begin to tease her boy-clit, she immediately starts to leak everywhere. The only punishment that fits this crime is a ruined orgasm.

Download LINK:

Download File (200.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:06:18
FileSize: 202 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS GYNARCHY: "RUTHLESSLY STRETCHED" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/08/19)
TAGS:
PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, LEATHER CORSET, ARSE STRETCHING, ANAL SLAVE, LARGE DILDO, WHORE TRAINING, BRUTAL FUCKING, SADISTIC ASS FUCKING, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, DIVINE MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMINA, ANAL PLAY, BITCH FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, SLUTBAG, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, PEGGING, STRAPON BITCH, MALE INSERTION, HARD FUCKING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, CRUEL ASS FUCKING, BIG STRAP-ON COCK, INTENSE POUNDING, DIGS HIS ASS, ANAL TORMENT, FUCKED HIM HARD, SLUT HOLE, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORD, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, BDSM, DUNGEON, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, GLOVE HUMILIATION, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, LONG LATEX GLOVES, FISTING, GODDESS GYNARCHY, GODDESS SERENA, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, KINKY FEMDOM, KINK, BRUNETTE, ASSGASM, ANAL ORGASM, ANAL TRAINING, SUB TRAINING, FEMINISATION, SISSY SLUT, CROSS DRESSING, FEMINIZATION, SISSES, SISSIFICATION, SISSY TRAINING, SISSIES, SLUT TRAINING
DESCRIPTION: After a good warm-up of punchfisting, my slutty T-girl Dee is now ready for the widest cock I've ever harnessed before. Huge and uncompromising, it takes a good deal of strength to force this enormous member into her pussy, but it doesn't take long for her to warm up to it and start experiencing uncontrollable assgasms as I pound her into a sweaty, docile mess.

Download LINK:

Download File (203.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:10:23
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 268 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "SEDUCTIVE BLACK SATIN GLOVEJOB" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/22/19)
TAGS:
CUM SMEAR, CUM ON SATIN GLOVES, FOOTJOB, FOOT JOBS, FOOTDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, LEGWEAR FEMDOM, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY LINGERIE, NYLON LEGS, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, CUM PLAY, KINKY, KINK, PATHETIC SLAVE, PATHETIC MALE, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, LONG SATIN GLOVES, GLOVE HANDJOBS, GLOVE HUMILIATION, GLOSSY SATIN GLOVES, BLACK SATIN GLOVES, SPUNK, MISTRESS FETISH LIZA, BRUNETTE, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, COCK TEASE, MILKING, MALE ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, EJACULATION, MALE ORGASM, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG DOMME, SUB TRAINING, DIVINE FEET, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, BDSM, CUMSHOTS
DESCRIPTION: Are you ready for my soft touch? My satin gloves and silky stockings are going to make your cock so hard. I love feeling it throb between my gloved hands and nyloned feet. Lay back and enjoy a sensual glovejob.

Download LINK:

Download File (268.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:13:58
FileSize: 1037 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "AMBER - LOSER LICKS FILTHY SHOES TO EARN STINKY FOOT WORSHIP" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/04/19)
TAGS:
BRAT PRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESS 2, MISTRESS AMBER, FEET ON FACE, UNDER MISTRESS FEET, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS FEMALE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS FOOT WORSHIP, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FAT SLAVE, SHOE SMELLING, SHOE SNIFFING, FOOT KISSING, MISTRESS RELAXING, SUNGLASSES, SHOE FETISH, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOEDOM, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOE LICKING, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKER, SHOELICKER, SHOE SLAVE, SHOE SLUT, SHOE BITCH, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FEET SNIFFING, FEET SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, FOOT SMELLING, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, STRICT MISTRESS, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, AMAZONS, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT MISTRESS, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS
DESCRIPTION: Amber’s shoes are dirty. She wants her loser to lick them clean for her. Amber knows that the loser is crazy for her feet. He has to earn worshipping her precious, stinky feet by first lick all of the grimy dirt from her pumps. The shoes are truly filthy, but the loser is nevertheless grateful to its Princess. Amber is disgusted by her loser. She takes off her stinky shoes and makes him sniff them. The pathetic slave grovels at Amber’s perfect feet, smelling her stinky shoes. Eventually, Amber rewards the slave’s devotion for her incredible stinky feet. She puts them all over his face and in his loser mouth while he lays beneath her chair.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:17:00
FileSize: 338 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS ALEXANDRA SNOW: "EDGING TO RUIN" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/25/18)
TAGS:
ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM DENY, MASKED SLAVES, BLACK MASK, BDSM, DUNGEON, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND MALE, BOUND SLAVE, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, DUAL DOMINATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, PRO MISTRESSES, PRO GODDESSES, PRO DOMINAS, PRO DOMINATRIX, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, BLACK LATEX GLOVES, GLOVE HUMILIATION, GLOVE HANDJOBS, GLOVE MILKING, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, NYLON LEGS, CORSET, LATEX MINISKIRT, LATEX MINI SKIRT, PANTYHOSE FACESITTING, FEMINISATION, SISSY SLUT, CROSS DRESSING, FEMINIZATION, SISSES, SISSIFICATION, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BLACK SHOES, REVERSE FACESITTING, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, EXECUTRIX, HUMAN FURNITURE, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, HOM, HAND OVER MOUTH, HAND SMOTHERING, AMAZONS, POOR SLAVE, UNDER MISTRESSES ASS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, GODDESS ALEXANDRA SNOW, MISTRESS EZADA SINN, BRUNETTES, ORGASM CONTROL, KINKY, KINK, LOSER, PATHETIC SLAVE, PATHETIC MALE, TEASING, TEASE, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG MISTRESSES, DIVINE MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMMES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMINAS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, LATEX BODYSUIT, LATEX FETISH, MISTRESS IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, GODDESS IN LATEX, GLOSSY LATEX, SHINY LATEX, LATEX CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, DOMINA IN LATEX, LATEX OUTFIT
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Ezada Sinn and I are at it again! This lowly slave is tied down and has no idea what he's in for. His sissy clitty is going to get stroked after a long time in chastity. But it isn’t typical of us to be gentle. He’s going to be milked past the point of pleasure. We’re going to edge him until he has tears in his eyes and then drain him until his cock is red and sore. His fate may seem blessed at the start.

But he’ll soon learn that the ending will be anything but pleasurable.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (338.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:19:19
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 509 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: "WANKED BY MY LEATHER COAT" (COMPLETE) (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/26/19)
TAGS:
BLOWJOBS, BLOW JOBS, BLOWJOB, BLOW JOB, COCK SUCKING, COCK WORSHIP, DICK SUCKING, SEXY LINGERIE, LEATHER SKIRT, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SILKY STOCKINGS, SILKY NYLONS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, CUM ON COAT, CUM PLAY, MISTRESS FULL IN LEATHER, LEATHER CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, DOMINA IN LEATHER, GODDESS IN LEATHER, LEATHER COAT, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, COATS/JACKETS, BLACK LEATHER OUTFIT, LEATHER COAT HANDJOBS, BDSM, SENSUAL DOMINATION, BRUNETTE, MISTRESS FETISH LIZA, TEASING, COCK TEASE, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, DIVINE MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMME, STRICT MISTRESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, PATHETIC MALE, FORCED MALE ORGASM
DESCRIPTION: My long leather coat is soft and sexy and so is the satin lining. It is perfect for teasing and getting him hard. My red lips will do the rest, ensuring his cock is fully erect. Then I use my leather skirt to smother his face and my coat to jerk him off. The touch of leather and satin on his dick will surely make him cum hard. I love a messy load of spunk on my leathers.

With my leather skirt on his face and my soft leather coat wrapped around his throbbing cock, it won’t be long until he makes a mess on both the satin lining and the rest of the leather.

Download LINK:

Download File (510.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:07:11
FileSize: 203 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS ZEPHY: "LICK MY DIRTY SOCKS AGAIN + *LOSER OF THE MONTH*!!!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/17/19)
TAGS:
SOCKS GAGGING, FEET ON FACE, WARM SOCKS, STINKY SOCKS, WHITE SOCKS, SOCKS FETISH, SOCKS DOMIANTION, SOCKS HUMILIATION, SOCKS SLAVE, SOCKS SMELLING, SOCKS SNIFFING, SMELLY SOCKS, SWEATY FEET, SNEAKER FETISH, WARM FEET, MISTRESS RELAXING, GODDESS ZEPHY, MILF, MISTRESS ZEPHY, BRUNETTE, ARROGANT GODDESS, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BDSM, AMAZON GODDESS, SENSUAL DOMINATION, DOMINANT WOMAN, DIVINE MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, FOOTWORSHIP, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FEET SNIFFING, FEET SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, FOOT SMELLING, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, DIRTY SOCKS, ANKLE SOCKS
DESCRIPTION: So you losers love my socks so much you beg me to make another sock licking vid?!?! lmao! My alpha feet create the most stinky, damp, pungent, sweat soaked socks on the planet--I am extremely active and lift weights everyday...and NEVER wash my socks!! The reeking scent could clear out a room and burn the nostrils of NORMAL people, but for you losers it only makes you further enslaved to my goddess feet!! I make 'dumbass' be my foot bitch and lick the discolored soles and suck out all the foot sweat and stench, all with my smelly feet covering his face!

Download LINK:

Download File (203.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Skrave

Duration: 00:11:53
FileSize: 1012 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FEMDOMEMPIRE: "30-DAY RELEASE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/26/19)
TAGS:
MISTRESS MARLEY BRINX, BRUNETTE, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND MALE, BOUND SLAVE, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPIT ON SLAVE'S COCK, CUM PLAY, LATEX LINGERIE, BDSM, VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE, FEMDOMEMPIRE, FEMDOM EMPIRE, KINKY, KINK, LATEX FETISH, MISTRESS IN LATEX, DOMINA IN LATEX, GODDESS IN LATEX, GLOSSY LATEX, SHINY LATEX, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, DOMINA IN LATEX, LOSER, PATHETIC SLAVE, PATHETIC MALE, TEASING, TEASE, SPERM, SEMEN, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, DIVINE MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMINA, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, MALE ORGASM, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, FORCED ORGASM, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY
DESCRIPTION: It's been a long 30-days for you trapped in chastity and not allowed one single orgasm by Mistress Marley. Your extremely long and frustrating wait is over as you were such a good boy that you are finally given permission to cum. Of course, you will only blow your load when your Mistress allows you too but it's not like you have any control or say in the matter. Your arms, legs and entire body have been tied down rendering you completely helpless just the way Mistress Marley likes. Now be a good boy and let it all out as the 30-day clock is about to start over.

Download LINK:

Download File (1 012.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online