Pantyhose videos

Deeleve

Daddy is in for a specially restrained treat, aren’t you daddy? (Or do we have to say step-daddy?) Big brother hasn’t infringed on us here, yet, in terms of word usage allowed. (Whenever we say daddy or any male relative, C4S and IWC autocorrect it to say step-.) Big step-brother is watching. Fun clip! Emerald rules! Unreleased.

Name: Emerald - Daddy’s Special Chair 2
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:06:50
Size: 300 Mb

Deeleve

Calea Toxic rent out one of her apartments to a Slave. Today she like to check what he is douning the whole day and so she visit him in the apartment and what a suprise, he is dressed up like a real kinky sissy and that must be punished by Calea, because he is doing kinky self videoclips and some see it from outside through the window.

Name: Calea Toxic - Surprised By Cales - Dildo Sucking
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:13:53
Size: 410 Mb

Deeleve

You love the tingling sound of my pantyhose fabric, the way I caress them and scratch them with my black long nails. They make my legs and feet so appealing to your eyes. But at the very moment I dedicate my first burp to you, you drive crazy.

Yes, this amazing black pantyhose performance shows how hot I am when belching, just my my undershirt on, big tits with no bra, OMG! You can also peek my black pants under my pantyhose and almost touch my butt in your nose, so round and perfect. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Name: Angieholics - Black Pantyhose Burping Session: Showing Off My Amazing Legs While I Burp At You, T-Shirt And No Bra
Duration: 00:08:32
Size: 339 Mb

Deeleve

Scene 1 - Maia, Naomi & Dava are dressed like secretaries with black sheer stockings (very transparent) are teasing their bosses dick with their toes. (he is on the floor with his hands tied and his mouth taped and is dressed with only adherent underwear)

After about 1 minute they stop wiggling their toes on his dick and start beating him. They kick and stomp him like they want to smash him. Just kicks and stomps like they are beating him. Film also a Pov scene from the prospective of the guy being beaten. After about 5 minutes of brutal beating, Naomi steps on his neck while Maia at the same time put 1 foot on his nose till he goes out.

Scene 2 - after taking out their boss they start searching for their shrunken coworkers who are hiding around on the floor. (use very tiny toy men/women).
Every time Maia, Naomi & Dava find 1 they slowly smush him under foot and twist.
(film the crushes in third person prospective but i would like also the Pov from the tiny person view before being crushed).

Name: Naomi Swann, Maia Evon, Dava Foxx, Jason Ninja - Triple Smashed Under Pantyhose
Duration: 00:15:31
Size: 893 Mb

Deeleve

Remastered for better quality audio & video. An additional 20 seconds of never-before-seen footage.
As the boss of an all-female company, I've recently been required by law to seek out male employees. In order to comply, I put an ad in the newspaper, which you answer. You come in dressed like a slob & have a bad attitude. I'm very offended. I think that you assumed that this workplace would be relaxed because it's run by women. There's no way I would allow you to be the public face of this company.
You beg me for a second chance. You need this job desperately. So I tell you that I'm going to interview you for another job: Back End Support. I have to test your skills though, and I find you quite lacking in the ass-eating department. So I make you lie on the floor, and I show you how it's done by sitting on your face. I grind, I bounce, I rub up & down. You still need some training, but I think you'll make a good addition to this company.

Name: Lady Fyre - A Man Has To Eat
Duration: 00:10:31
Size: 718 Mb