Pantyhose videos

Deeleve

Wonderful Gabriella wants to relax: She sits on the couch and She starts to check Her phone, using Her slave's face as a footstool, wearing sexy fashion stockings. She totally ignores him and uses his face like it were real floor! Sometime She uses him for a foot massage, rubbung them slowly on his face. She totally doesn't care about him, if he breath or not, just She doesn't want to put Her feet on the cold floor!

Name: Gabriella - Pantyhose Domination
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:17:17
Size: 603 Mb

Last edited by a moderator:

Deeleve

Today's your lucky day. In fact, today is your birthday! This random girl with multicolored hair walks into your room and sees your stark fucking naked. You were jerking off because that's your birthday tradition or something. She remembers that you asked her to wear pantyhose, she puts two and two together and comes up with a shocking deduction - you have a FOOT FETISH. No shit, Sherlock. She uses her nylon-clad feet to get you off in POV. There's even some blowjobbing involved. Way too hot.

Name: Vicky Vixxx - Birthday Footjob AND Blowjob from Vicky
Duration: 00:13:27
Size: 795 Mb

Deeleve

From underneath My desk, you hear the long awaited glorious sound of My high heeled footsteps walking in. your eyes are finally blessed with the sight of My gorgeous legs as they step into your view from beneath My desk. you are nothing but My amusement, My object kept here to live your life in surrender, chastity and worship to Me. you have the honour of being in whatever service I require of you whilst always knelt naked at My feet. This morning, I had unlocked your chastity cage and left you to your own empty longing for My control. you missed it, the feeling of My constant power over you. Luckily for you, you obeyed Me and did not dare to play or cum without My permission and now that I have returned its time to start My little game. Since all you do is stare at Me from under there, that is exactly what you are going to do to as I guide you into your much anticipated and rare release under My control. you are to obey, stroke, stop and stare when I say. I want to build up as much cum as possible for your release, so you have a huge load of mess to clean up after for My amusement. Only when I command at the end of My long countdown will you finally let go under My complete control. On your knees, kiss My superior soles in deep gratitude for this high honour, slave

Name: Young Goddess Kim - Stop and Stare
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:17:29
Size: 962 Mb

Deeleve

Sexy brunette Gabrielle is up in the bedroom in her cute cotton top and shiny black mini skirt ready to thrill with some sheer nylon pantyhose play! Enjoy her seductive routine as she slips her full generous breasts free of her blouse, off with the tight skirt and in just pantyhose masturbates in vigorously torn tights!

Name: Gabrielle Knight - Back and ready to rip!
Duration: 00:11:40
Size: 1.03 Gb

Deeleve

Mini skirted hussey Cherri is in your room without permission and to make amends diverts your attention by flirting nervously, drawing attention to her pantyless fancy topped nylon pantyhose, and ending up masturbating for you, stripped to her ripped nylons!

Name: Cherri - So you caught me!
Duration: 00:15:47
Size: 595 Mb