Random Camgirl thoughts

The_Knot

I thought I'd start this a thread because often I have random camgirl thoughts but don't want to start a thread to say 1 or 2 things and then have the thread just die because I've gotten whatever it was out of my system, out there to the world, whatever.

So here goes....if anyone has a random camgirl thought to share, vent, get feedback on, whatever...they can just post , we all can agree, disagree, or comment, here instead of starting a whole new thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Knot

Random camgirl thought one - What is it with camgirls and Marilyn Monroe? Ever camgirl seems to have a poster of her. Marylin Monroe was a slut? (ok, maybe depending on which Kennedy you talk to) Marylin Monroe is a role model? She was the first cam girl? She tastes like cotton candy and camgirls have daddy issues? I don't get it.

The_Knot

Random camgirl thought 2 - How fuckin rude...just literally saw MissMolly get a 8K tip..say "wow, thanks" (with literally that much inflection) and then sign off. Sense of entitlement much? Poor fucker who tipped her must be having serious "buyer's remorse". WTF

myname

Random camgirl thought one - What is it with camgirls and Marilyn Monroe? Ever camgirl seems to have a poster of her. Marylin Monroe was a slut? (ok, maybe depending on which Kennedy you talk to) Marylin Monroe is a role model? She was the first cam girl? She tastes like cotton candy and camgirls have daddy issues? I don't get it.
That's not a camgirl thing, it' a girl thing.

The_Knot

Ok, maybe so. None of the girls I've dated and none of the girls I know have this Marilyn Monroe fascination, but let's just stipulate, for the sake of argument, that she is someone who appeals to say, 18 to 28 year old girls? Do you have any insight as to why? Or is that like asking why girls have to go to the bathroom in packs of 3 or more?

The_Knot

And another one...where is it exactly that you go to have your nipples pierced? I can't hardly see them doing that at the kiosk at the mall. ;-) I'm assuming a tattoo shop or something similar? I saw one couple on chaturbate who had as their goal "pierce her nipples at x amount of tokens" I couldn't stay around to see if they actually did it, but that seems sketchy in the extreme. Nipple piercing doesn't seem like a "Hey c'mere, let's pierce your nipples" kind of thing. I, like many, stupidly got my ear pierced while drunk in college with 2 icecubes and a needle..but an ear is a very different story than a nipple...or even more daunting..."downstairs" if you know what I mean...

Eastcoastplayah

Random camgirl thought 2 - How fuckin rude...just literally saw MissMolly get a 8K tip..say "wow, thanks" (with literally that much inflection) and then sign off. Sense of entitlement much? Poor fucker who tipped her must be having serious "buyer's remorse". WTF
Definitely rude, unless there was a private conversation with the tipper, perhaps the 8k was payment for a Skype show.

VolponView

Great topic
1) I would rather see Marylin Monroe than a bunch of burnt out hippie communists or weed pics all over the place. I think they like her because she is a classic model from the past and her black & white pics are pretty cool. I also believe that she, in their mind, was going against the main streams of their profession and it empowers them in the thinking that even with their perceived flaws, you can still succeed in anything you do. But what do I know, maybe they just like her big boobs.
2) Not that I know what happened in that situation but this would be my guess. Since it was such a big tip, I would say that they were having a discussion away from the public chat about either a Skype show or a custom video. That would explain the dull reaction on Molly's part because she knew it was coming. But Molly never has been a huge freak out girl over anything from what I've seen, she just doesn't get all that worked up unless she blasting off in a show. The member, IMO, should have tipped it ninja in that was the case to keep the rumor mill quiet and speculation down that she just bailed on a very nice tip. Then again, I've seen CrazyM do that before to a room of 1000+ people before, so it does happen.
3) For the nipple piercings, the ink shops I've been to does them, no place is off limits to get pierced in most of them. They also do them at home with a friend or someone. My favorite model has said that she got hers done when she was pretty young for something like this with her friend. They iced them up and her friend did the deal. She said it hurt like crazy but would do it that way again because she said why pay someone for the same pain that she can get her friend to do for free.

VolponView

Here is one that are on my mind this morning:
It seems to be a growing trend that the girls are starting to ban Premium Members that are in their room and not talking. IMO, this makes no sense what so ever. Why would she ban the only people in the room that can tip her? They mute the Guests and Basics (I totally understand why) and don't seem to mind them lurking, while they complain about the people that can make them money.
For me, most of the time I do chat it up in the room (and tip) but sometimes not. This can be for several reasons:
Model is hot but dumb as a stick and I don't want to hear her ramble on about some random thing she did or how much dope she smoked that day.
The music is driving me nuts and I am getting a headache.
Her regulars or white knights doing what they do best.
I'm watching something on TV, esp on Sundays, and would rather listen that and just watch her get naked or fap it up in a show.
I'm out of tokens and don't want to be yapping it up in the chat if I can't help with the current goal/topic.

I had this situation just last night. I was in the lounge goofing off because none of my favorite girls were on at the time and surfing through the flock. Was watching this girl and she started on the ban Premiums for not talking. I then tipped her annon and told her it wasn't a good business decision and that she is running off future tippers. She then says, when the room asked who tipped because they heard the chime, says it was from someone she just banned and was crying the blues. I then went into the room, told her I was the one that just tipped her annon and to look at my token count that I just took off hide. I then told her, just imagine how much of that could have been yours if you treated people better when not knowing what they had going on at the moment she banned them. Haha, the look on her face was priceless. I then said my goodbye and she then started to blow up my PM doing exactly what she told the room I was doing in the anon tip. I think I got my point across.
:)

Echo09

Here is one that are on my mind this morning:
It seems to be a growing trend that the girls are starting to ban Premium Members that are in their room and not talking. IMO, this makes no sense what so ever. Why would she ban the only people in the room that can tip her? They mute the Guests and Basics (I totally understand why) and don't seem to mind them lurking, while they complain about the people that can make them money.
:)
I couldn't agree with you more, seems like they want to drive there potential tippers away.
Had this happen to me on a number of occasions as of late, like yourself i'm a tipper from time to time.
One by what I can tell has got me on a permanent ban even though I tipped when I could in her room, was never rude to her whatsoever and didn't bother to answer my Mail Messages when I questioned on why I was banned even though I know she read them.
At the end of the day her loss because i can still see her shows thanks to this community of contributors.

sumcaps

I was in a room about a year or so ago, i was in public and the model was apparently looking to see who had tokens and wasn't tipping and calling them out. She then said something like, "Dave17 (fictional name for the sake of this post), you have 5 seconds to tip or i ban you." and then went on to ban the guy. i watched her ban about 4 people or so before i left the room. I didn't know that some people were so hard up for getting tipped.

The_Knot

I totally agree with the 3 posts above. Just makes no sense. You actually have tokens...so I'm going to kick you out of my room for not giving them to me. But all you other guys that have NO tokens are fine though *head scratch* Makes no sense?

I also don't understand what's with the pedophile voice? I've heard ItsCleo before...for fuck's sake she's originally from Pittsburgh and she sounds like a steel worker...but since she has been doing shows and stuff with Sageness in Florida they both sound like they're in daycare with their squeeky "little girl" voices. Who the fuck are the 6 guys who are turned on by that and can they please just tell them to stop for the sake of the rest of us?

BOZZOO

...seems like they want to drive there potential tippers away.
its power. and women WILL NOT give it up, not for love nor money. probably 1 of the few things sex industry girls are in control of in their lives.

The_Knot

So another thing I was wondering about. Are any of the "date raffles" actually legit? My sense is no, I think 90% of the time, they collect the money, pull a "co-conspirator's" name out of the hat....and that's the end of it. I'd really like to hear from somebody that has actually won a date raffle and gone on the "date"? Anybody?

BOZZOO

So another thing I was wondering about. Are any of the "date raffles" actually legit? My sense is no, I think 90% of the time, they collect the money, pull a "co-conspirator's" name out of the hat....and that's the end of it. I'd really like to hear from somebody that has actually won a date raffle and gone on the "date"? Anybody?
the problem w/ the date raffles is u have to cover ur own travel and lodging expenses.(the vast majority of the time). whats the use in that? "win so i can spend another $1000 to go meet u" and theres no sex involved? only an idiot would get a ticket to do that. (as the knights show us time and again :rolleyes:).

questionmark

the problem w/ the date raffles is u have to cover ur own travel and lodging expenses.(the vast majority of the time). whats the use in that? "win so i can spend another $1000 to go meet u" and theres no sex involved? only an idiot would get a ticket to do that. (as the knights show us time and again :rolleyes:).
one of the greatest mysteries of our time is why anyone would do that
if I pay all that you better show up naked to the airport
even then, that's worth about $100

VolponView

If the model lived within driving distance, say a few hours away, I think it would be fun to go have coffee/lunch with them. Would be interesting to see their off cam personality, what her thoughts were of the camming world or world in general away from the chat room craziness.
But that would never happen because most of them usually block their home state or anywhere else that might be close to their location.
So I'm with you guys, if I have to fork out huge bucks just to go have dinner with a model, it just aint gonna happen.
Now if I can bring along a video camera and we can shoot some videos, I might have to think about it some more, lol.

UnknownAnonymous

Your never going to have sex with a model on a raffle date unless she's a hooker on the low. I don't know why a guy would waste his hard earned money on a date raffle just to have dinner with her. That's like buying a pound of weed for $100 and not smoking it or paying a hooker $500 just to talk. If i'm paying my own way (to and from) then i expect to at least get a hand job...just saying.

BOZZOO

If the model lived within driving distance, say a few hours away, I think it would be fun to go have coffee/lunch with them. Would be interesting to see their off cam personality, what her thoughts were of the camming world or world in general away from the chat room craziness.
she'll insist that u tip her 20 tkns a min. during the "date". :p