Random Camgirl thoughts

VolponView

So I went back and looked to see how her night finished up and looked at her profile for the first time. I see her CS went up to 70k+ and then I noticed the HT numbers from the same guy for the month and for the year so far. Yea, I am in disbelief with these numbers. 450k just for the month of July so far and we are only half way through the month. Then, not included in that are the tips of 220k, 200k, and 100k x3, in just this year. This guy is almost up to a million tokens worth of tips in one year to this girl. Who does this? Who is this? It boggles the mind.

AbsoluteSolar

So I went back and looked to see how her night finished up and looked at her profile for the first time. I see her CS went up to 70k+ and then I noticed the HT numbers from the same guy for the month and for the year so far. Yea, I am in disbelief with these numbers. 450k just for the month of July so far and we are only half way through the month. Then, not included in that are the tips of 220k, 200k, and 100k x3, in just this year. This guy is almost up to a million tokens worth of tips in one year to this girl. Who does this? Who is this? It boggles the mind.
Maybe it is a banker, one of those that rigged libor or whatever it is called. (Conspiracy theory what if the worlds finical crisis was caused by bankers dropping bombs on camgirls?)

Klept0

I've definitely thrown more tokens than I should at some models especially my favorites. But we are talking like a $50 spot a few times a week. But, these dudes that just drop crazy tokens like it is chump change blow my damn mind. I'll never understand the guys that just throw 100+ thousand tokens a month at these girls. I remember being in Aspen's room one day and this dude was matching every tip she got x10. So yeah if someone tipped for her goat thing this dude was matching it with a nearly 8000 token tip each time. This went on for like an hour and she didn't even move 2 spaces in the top 10.

I have to assume most of these guys that are super tippers are just crazy liquid with their finances. Some dudes with some crazy paying job and then for whatever reason. I'm not going to typecast them as losers or what not, but they just have money to burn and they choose to do it on specific chicks on MFC.