[RG] [K2S] 2D/3D Games for your entertainment [Press play] PART 2

What112

Family Therapy - Version 0.4 [Update]

Release date: 24 February 2017
Genre: Date-Sim, Sexy Girls, Blonde, All sex, Voyeur, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Orgy, Animation, Incest
Censorship: No
Language : English
Size: 861 MB

About:

You play as a male character (Alex), who lives with his mother and sister, the game begins with the fact that Alex f*ck up his summer) so he decides to have fun, and in this will help him all the female characters who will meet in the game.

Version 0.4 Changelog:

- the wet t-shirt contest.
- another puzzle,
- a meeting with the maid ... and "double trouble".

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN EXTREME CONTENT!

http://fboom.me/file/744c656124ed4/Family_Therapy_0.4.rar

What112

ABYSS - Version 3 [Update]

Release date: 15 February 2017
Genre: SLG, Training, 3D, Lingerie, Glasses, Corruption, Anal, Oral, Incest, BDSM, Groping, Corruption, Humiliation, Lesbian
Size: 47 MB

About:

Shy girl Alice comes to the Peaks High private school and tries to make friends, but the only friend she can trust is her diary. You play as her uncle, wealthy, handsome and single businessman in his mid-forties. Poor girl lost her parents in a traffic accident and now you are her family. She comes to stay at your place for quite a while. Everything is new for the girl: new life, new school, new family. But if only she could guess what is waiting ahead.

Gameplay:
You'll be making choices between two or more decisions that will negatively or positively affect the outcome of each particular scene and the main story as well.
Characters:
The story will be built around your relations with your niece. But there will be additional characters: her classmates and friends, schoolteachers, etc.

What is new?

- Added 3 storyline events.
- Added 2 bonus events.
- Added 3 new outfits.
- Now in the message screen you can press SPACE or ENTER to continue (same as in the event screen).

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN INCEST CONTENT!

http://fboom.me/file/8e1deddcd4e84/Abyss_3.rar

What112

Glassix - Version 0.11.4 + Walkthrough [Update]

Release date: 26 February 2017
Genre: 3DCG, ADV, All Sex, Animation, Fantasy, Flash, Hypnosis, Oral, Sex sim, SLG, Titsjob, Incest, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister
Size: 1.68 GB

About:

Glassix is a project aiming to give you another way to enjoy custom made games. Glassix will focus on the story to let you enjoy a more classic visual novel game with point & click elements.

Game Features:

- 8 girls with unique kinks, more girls will be added later on
- Roam in the city and interact with the girls, the city is expanded little by little
- Obedience level 2 current max, level 4 will be the max
- Day 1 introduces the story and the 5 first girls
- Additional events and girls to discover in town after day 1
- City map interface
- Manage the girl's affection and obedience to fit your need

Walkthrough inside the file :

Version 0.11.4 Changelog:

- Corrected christmas event options which triggered a "Not here" reaction sometimes
- Corrected spelling mistake for save/load in russian language
- Corrected flickering text when choices appeared and skipped too fast
- Corrected some events not properly unlocking in gallery
- Corrected bug in save file list

http://fboom.me/file/e3a9b72b4a524/Glassix_v0.11.4.rar

What112

Cohabitation - Version 0.40 [Update]

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Sim, Big Tits, Training, Voyeur, Corruption, Spy, Pervert
Size: 215 MB

About:

It's a raising / corruption sim with 3D images made using Illusion's HoneySelect. You play as Calvin who now lives with his niece Megan, and the goal is to corrupt her. It's a fairly modest game. While it's technically an RPG Maker MV game it plays nothing like a regular RPG as it is pretty much purely menu based with a point-and-click system.

Version 0.40 Changelog:

- Ask her to strip favor scene
- Ask to wash her chest favor scene
- Repeatable groping scene
- Fixed the bug where the 'buy it all' option in the clothing store didn't actually change any stats.
- Speaking of the mall, instead of going into the hallway you now can only go to the mall by speaking to Megan in the 'Afternoon' period.
- The new scenes available after you've groped her for the first time and her affection is at or above 100. Like usual, new content likely means new bugs so if you run into any problems post about them in the comment section and I'll get on fixing them.

http://fboom.me/file/2b3b6c712e21b/Cohabitation_v0.40.rar

What112

Rogue-Like: Evolution - Version 0.972 [Update]

Release: 26 February 2017
Genre: SLG, Animation, Anal sex, Oral sex, Titsjob
Language: English
Size: 72 MB [Windows], 67 MB [Mac]

About:

This adult game takes place several years after the tv series ends, and features a new student to the school who is immune to other mutant powers (including Rogue's, of course). My eventual plan for this is to have a fully formed dating sim with a full story mode.

Version 0.972 Changelog:

* Blowjob and Handjob scenes for Kitty. Keep in mind that fondling, Titjob, and sex scenes are still not added yet for her.
* Piercing visuals are now available for Kitty.
* The shower scene should have some more options, such as when you try to take a shower with one or both of the girls in the room.

Windows:
http://k2s.cc/file/99f7d24abf0b4/Rogue-Like-0.972-win.rar

Mac:
http://k2s.cc/file/e09c45aa9f700/Rogue-Like-0.972-mac.rar

What112

Incest Adventure - Version 1.0 - Full Version [Update]

Release date: 27 February 2017
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Big tits, Oral , All sex, Orgy, Lesbians, Incest, Anal, Pussy, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister, Cousin, Straight
Size: 1.47 GB

About:

Incest Adventure" is a game influenced by 3D incest adult comics and old RPG elements. Currently the game consists of 3-4 hours of gameplay. As the game progresses the main character finds new ways to have sexual interactions with family and friends.

http://fboom.me/file/7e509faabeb4d/Incest_Adventure_1.0.rar

What112

Passion of Desire - Version 0.0.70

Genre: Adventure, 3DCG, Animation, Interactive, Lesbian, Big breasts, Incest, Sister, Seduction
Size: 185 MB

About:

Your name is Michael, you live with her sister, and sit back, for it is soon coming girlfriend and your goal is to give her a warm welcome and of course to seduce her. Everything depends on you

http://fboom.me/file/88a855688398b/Passion_of_Desire_0.0.70.rar

What112

Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris - Version 0.76 [Update]

Release date: 25 February 2017
Genre: RPG, Pregnancy, Exposure, Heavy Corruption, Nenotare, Masturbation, Lesbians, All sex
Size: 367 MB

About:

An FBI agent flies to Japan in a mission, he meets a girl called Ayame. They fall in love and he asks her to move to the USA with him.
Having never met her father and having her mother die 2 years earlier, Ayame had very little that bind her to Japan so she moved in the USA to him.
A game about a regular woman and her fiance who engage in a story with lots of cheating, blackmailing, heavy corruption and a background of netorare. You will decided how the story unfolds one month before their marriage which is when the game will take place.

Version 0.76 Changelog:

New Scenes -Garcia scene goes further and there's a scene with Sato .
3 masturbation scenes (but only slightly different)
Unlock all CG: Password for the CG ROOM (Debug room) is 84134956

http://fboom.me/file/2982cc769a24e/Alansya_Chronicles_Fleeting_Iris_v0.76.rar

What112

Big Brother - Version 0.2 [Update]

Genre: Adventure, ADV, RPG, 3DCG, Seduction, Corruption, Big Tits, Incest, Sex, Bath, Oral, Masturbate, Voyeur, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister
Size: 342 MB

About:

The main character is a guy living in a family with two sisters and mom. Oh the horror! Guy?! No need to worry. Therefore, guy in the frame will appear only when necessary. However, most of the time we will be monitoring the family. Only pre-render image corresponding to a situation event and need.For its part, will try to make every effort to from the aesthetic point of view, it was all good. Thirdly, a new approach to the gameplay. Instead focus on dialogue, the depth of character interaction. Instead of the number of npc will be a focus on quality.

The game will be adapted to any resolution. As windowed and full screen. The schedule will be calculated under the fullHD (1920x1080). If you have a lower resolution and quality will not be lost. If higher, a little lost clarity, but still remain at a high level. In addition, In plan to add options to adjust the size of interface elements (icons and text).

http://fboom.me/file/43ebb5df7e993/BigBrother-V-0.2.001.rar

What112

Strange of the Dark - Reverse Side of Fairy Tale - Version 0.4 [Update]

Release date: 21 January 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, ADV, Fantasy, Corruption, Humiliation, Slave training, Voyeurism, Impregnation, BDSM, Anal, Toys
Language : English, Russian
Size: 163 MB

About:

Our contemporary, as a result of misunderstandings of light and the wiles of the evil side, falls into the fabulous world. To get to the house and live a peaceful life, or choose the path of the dark forces that choose our hero?

Type of content & Fetishes:

- Voyeurism
- Impregnation
- Mild BDSM
- Spanking
- Vanilla M/F
- Anal
- Public Sex
- Glasses
- Toys
- Exhibitionism

http://fboom.me/file/806f1d71d2781/TFDK-0.4.rar

What112

My Darling Sister - Version 0.0.72 [Update]

Genre: Adventure, 3DCG, Animation, Interactive, Lesbian, Big breasts, Incest, Sister, Seduction
Size: 190 MB

About:

Your name is Michael, you live with her sister, and sit back, for it is soon coming girlfriend and your goal is to give her a warm welcome and of course to seduce her. Everything depends on you

http://fboom.me/file/67cb3b6d165a5/My_Darling_Sister_0.0.72.rar

What112

Incest Adventure - Version 1.0b - Full Version [Update]

Release date: 28 February 2017
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Big tits, Oral , All sex, Orgy, Lesbians, Incest, Anal, Pussy, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister, Cousin, Straight
Size: 1.47 GB

About:

Incest Adventure" is a game influenced by 3D incest adult comics and old RPG elements. Currently the game consists of 3-4 hours of gameplay. As the game progresses the main character finds new ways to have sexual interactions with family and friends.

V1.0 Start Save File (After Mom-Sex):

http://fboom.me/file/8daba80feb0eb/Save16.rvdata2

Version 1.0b Changes:

"IA1.0" had a couple bugs with certain save files. (Freezing up after beating up your Dad). I got my hands on one of these bugged saves and eliminated the problem! Sorry for the inconvience.

http://fboom.me/file/855de9392f2da/Incest_Adventure_1.0b.rar

What112

A Town Uncovered - Version 0.04b [Update]

Genre: Visual Novel, Adventure, Big tits, Fantasy, Oral, Anal, Group sex, Fantasy, Incest, Futanari, Feet
Size: 151 MB

About:

A Town Uncovered is a NSFW Adult Visual Novel created by a one man team. The story, art, and programming are all done by me but community contribution is definitely encouraged heavily. You play a senior high school student who just moved into a new town, but straightaway, you have a feeling that it's not the usual town that one would expect. This town holds a secret that's causing the locals to disappear and act strangely. It's not going to be a smooth ride for you, it seems like trouble and weird events are attracted your way. Though trouble isn't the only thing that's going to be attracted to you.

Type of content & Fetishes:

Incest
Femdom
Adult Baby
Exhibitionism
Voyeurism
MILF
BDSM
Feet
Orgy
Public
Freeuse
Gloryhole
Toys
Lesbian
Webcam
Cosplay
Breastfeeding
Cuckold
Futanari
Yes, that is a lot of fetishes but keep in mind that most of the characters will have 2-3 of them combined.

Alpha 0.04a - The Skills Update:

+Added Skill Point System
+Added 7 Locations (Street, Park, School Gym, Comic Book Store, Comic Book Backroom, Club, Mall)
+Added Scenes for Increasing Skills (INT, STA, STR, CHA, LUC)
+Added 4 Characters (Coach Fistem, Phil, Jack, Brock)
+Added Miss Allaway Clickable Character
+Added Crowds for (Main Beach)
+Added Background for the Outside of the Café
+Added Effie Date Scene
+Added Splash Screen and End of Main Story Notice
+Fixed points with Effie when it goes below 0 pts
+Fixed the Time/Energy GUI so it's easier to read
+Completely filled in Café Menu Board
+Completely filled the Town Map with buildings and other entities
+Improved the Quit Screen Font
+Improved the Missing Poster
+Improved Dialogue Box to easier see sprites waist area
+Nropexin is added to the team as an assistant-programmer

Alpha 0.04b:

+Fixed the Phone GUI mis-clicked button bug

http://fboom.me/file/3ea90e54fbe3d/ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.04b-win.rar

What112

Big Brother - Version 0.2.1 [Update]

Genre: Adventure, ADV, RPG, 3DCG, Seduction, Corruption, Big Tits, Incest, Sex, Bath, Oral, Masturbate, Voyeur, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister
Size: 342 MB

About:

The main character is a guy living in a family with two sisters and mom. Oh the horror! Guy?! No need to worry. Therefore, guy in the frame will appear only when necessary. However, most of the time we will be monitoring the family. Only pre-render image corresponding to a situation event and need.For its part, will try to make every effort to from the aesthetic point of view, it was all good. Thirdly, a new approach to the gameplay. Instead focus on dialogue, the depth of character interaction. Instead of the number of npc will be a focus on quality.

The game will be adapted to any resolution. As windowed and full screen. The schedule will be calculated under the fullHD (1920x1080). If you have a lower resolution and quality will not be lost. If higher, a little lost clarity, but still remain at a high level. In addition, In plan to add options to adjust the size of interface elements (icons and text).

Version 0.2.1 Changelog:

* You don't need to activate "opportunities" now
* Mother gives you $40 for pool cleaning, as promised
* You can see characters parameters numbers in profile by pressing ctrl+shift+D (it's a test function, but you will like it)
* Mother's patience reducing speed is 2 times slower now
* Minor text fixes

http://fboom.me/file/4bc6d265fc0cf/BigBrother-0.2.1.rar

What112

Cohabitation - Version 0.40.1 [Update]

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Sim, Big Tits, Training, Voyeur, Corruption, Spy, Pervert
Size: 215 MB

About:

This is a game I've been tinkering with on and off for the past few months. It's a raising / corruption sim with 3D images made using Illusion's HoneySelect. You play as Calvin who now lives with his niece Megan, and the goal is to corrupt her. It's a fairly modest game. While it's technically an RPG Maker MV game it plays nothing like a regular RPG as it is pretty much purely menu based with a point-and-click system.

http://fboom.me/file/d014d9bdde586/Cohabitation_v0.40.1.rar

What112

The Legend of Versyl - Version 0.1a [Update]

Genre: RPG, Mind control, Mind break, Femdom, Public sex, Brothel, Animation
Size: 206 MB

About:

In this story YOU can change the events based on your will. Your character got a Car Crash after losing job and breaking up with his girlfriend and wakes up in a World between the "World of The Livings" and the "World of The Deads". to survive and come back to the World of the Livings he makes a deal with this Spirit called Versyl, bonding his soul to the Versyl's spirit.
Now you come back from the dead as immortal human with amazing powers of Mind Control ready to get your Revenge or Save the world from a Dark fate! Choose wisely.

Version 0.1a Changelog:

Mainplot: True Awakening
Mainplot: Revealed Ratinbode's true identity
Mainplot: Progress in the world of gods
More interaction for each location
Completed and bugfixed brothel management system
Brothel Daily income features
Added World of gods locations
New H Scenes
Monster level is related to player level now
Android porting
Different characters per daytime
Different events per daytime
Different monsters per daytime
Tifa's complete H+ scenes set
Added Veronika as party character
Added Rasiya as party character
Added Gulwig as party character
New Items
New Enemies
Enemies time-related (changing in different daytime)
Characters time-related (changing in different daytime)
Possibility to chance castle's appearance
The devil's road B2 location
Added new romance event system (actually working on it)
Added Brothel's Office
Added Brothel's Office slave: Harley, having sex with her will restore your HP\MP to all party.
Sleep event now will add +1 to days
Working in the bank will add +1 to days and will moves hours to 08.00PM: BUT, you work there only in the morning.
FIXED ENEMY DROPS: Now enemies drop more than 3 dark souls.
Fixed A LOT of bugs, with the last event system's upgrade now the game will be forever Save-friendly.

http://fboom.me/file/8a9af7c69b0e0/TLOV_0.1a_WIN.rar

What112

Kelly's Family - K84 - Mother in law - Version 0.4 Alpha [Update]

Release date: 20 February 2017
Genre: ADV, 3DCG, All sex, Big breasts, Milf, Adventure, Family, Blowjob, Oral, Straight, Incest
Size: 115 MB

About:

Kelly's Family: Mother in law, is about a couple (Tom and Kelly) who decide to compromise and need the approval of her family to get married. For this we will have to live and get approval from different members of Kelly's family (mother, older sister and little sister) in three different games.

http://fboom.me/file/22c4bc844eb21/KellyFamily-0.4-all.rar

What112

Katie's Corruption - Version 0.1

Release: 28 February 2017
Genre: Visual novel, Netorare, 3D, Big tits, Body modification, Nude, Sexy Girl, Cheating
Language: English
Size: 35 MB

Main fetishes in games:

- Corruption
- Body modification: Breast and butt augmentation, tattoos, hair change, piercings
- Netorare
- Cheating
- Family Sex (to a lesser degree, will be included as an option in games but not comics)
- Girls being huge sluts!

Make your choice carefully! Some choices are not obvious. You need to increase those "manipulation points" on the right top corner to progress!

http://fboom.me/file/bf7f857fd227d/Katie's_Corruption_0.1-pc.rar

What112

Roundscape: Adorevia - Version 2.1 [Update]

Genre: jRPG, Adventure, Big tits, Fantasy, Oral, Anal, Group sex, Fantasy
Size: 3.71 GB

About:

Roundscapes: Adorevia is a new erotic fantasy game brought to you by Kaliyo and the Red Dakkar, smut author extraordinaire! The world of Adorevia is one frought with danger, but also adventure for those brave enough to seek it. Walk the lush forests, see the magnificent dwarven city-states, and help stop a terrible threat that could spell doom to countless innocents as you head out on your quest! Of course, along the way, you'll find other brave souls willing to share in your adventures, and perhaps, your bed.

Version 2.1 Changelog:

New Content 2.1
New Castle NPC added to the game. You can find Nadesha, the wild minotaur girl that won the poll here on patreon, hurt near the Prelek Village and bring her to your castle to heal.
New Erotic Scene added to the game for male player characters including Nadesha. A second erotic scene will follow next month, also we're working on an erotic scene for female PCs with Nadesha.
First Erotic encounter with Katelyn for the female player characters. This Erotic scene includes a text heavy dialogue to find more about the newest companion.
New Quest added for Yakotin including an erotic scene for male player characters. Small hint: You need to have the Succubus and Ruksana recruited.
The Exclusive erotic scene for female PC noble Origin has been added to the game!
New erotic scene added to a mainstory quest for female player characters including our beautiful tanned entity from act II
New erotic scene added to a mainstory quest for female player characters, spend some time with two NPCs as you travel on sea during act II.
New Erotic scene added for male player characters with Tishtyra.
We've changed the Iconset to reduce loading times and increase perfomance.
New Plugin and Engine changes should increase perfomance for the majority of the players.
New recruited companions now share the same level as the player character.
Several Quests have been added to the questlog, we've started filling the questlog with mainstory quests and quests that require you to travel places far away from the quest origin.
New Class: Minstrel - Help your teammates with motivational songs or crush your enemies morale.
New Class Assassin - Fight your enemies from the shadows, enter stealth to unleash extremly deadly attacks on your foes.
New Class Elder Adritch: This secret Class allows you to channel magic into your arrows, destroying your enemies in a blast.

Bugfixes
You're no longer stuck when you decide to abandon the demon in the "unknown realm" quest
collission errors fixed in the castle's bathroom
The erotic scene between the PC, Zent and the Succubus now works again as intended
Dialogue error fixed in dialogue with meredith for her first companion quest
The ghosts inside the slinsk cemetry no longer block parts of the interface
During Carys companion quest you can no longer repeat the fights with the bandits inside the hidden base
Dialogue with Beatrice during the templar origin scene fixed
Event trigger during farm origin fixed
Ruksana X Wild Horse Encounter fixed if you're playing as male PC, have over 5 affection and decide to watch in secret
The picture after the meredith x horse sex scene at the pond is now proberbly removed after the scene

http://fboom.me/file/b99f660d356f0/Roundscape_Adorevia_2.1.part1.rar
http://fboom.me/file/945a0643825b8/Roundscape_Adorevia_2.1.part2.rar
http://fboom.me/file/b78f2ecded28b/Roundscape_Adorevia_2.1.part3.rar
http://fboom.me/file/67c0d42e2ffc7/Roundscape_Adorevia_2.1.part4.rar

What112

Elana Champion of Lust - Chapter 2 - Version 0.7 Alpha [Update]

Release date: 1 March 2017
Genre: Flash, Animation, Fantasy, Big tits, Group sex, Oral sex, Striptease, Titsjob, Lesbians, Demons, Elf, Fairy, Pixy, Witch
Language : English, Spanish
Size: 69 MB

Chapter 2 - Version 0.7 Alpha Changelog:

· Added a button to see the preferences of the villagers when Elana is with them to perform the actions.
· Fixed bug that showed all villagers likes footjob.
· Added skips at the intro, events and actions (some of them will need to be removed).
· Added sound at night.
· Now you can go under the sea, to the mountain and to the east of the island (some of the places will need events completed or objects to go there in future).
· Added new areas and backgrounds for: Elven city, Elven village, Elven throne, Forbidden path, Merfolks castle, Ship graveyard, Path of the forest, Wild people village, Renegades village, Warehouse door Warehouse, Battle camp, Battle field, Portal and Archmage tower.
· Added framework on the text.
· Now you can see the cost of the skills.
· Now if you doesn't have energy or magic points, you can't perform actions.
· Now you can recover your energy and your magic points in Elana's nest.
· Fixed some issues on the report of the actions.
· Added an event at the river.
· Added an event at the path of the forest.
· Added some events at the Renegades village.
· Some actions now have sound.
· Action footjob added.
· Some balancing.

http://fboom.me/file/976fcf4110bda/CH2_ALPHA07.rar