[RG] [K2S] 2D/3D Games for your entertainment [Press play] PART 2

What112

Trials in Tainted Space - Version 0.7.40 - Update

Release date: 16 April 2017
Genre: RPG, Fantasy, Big breasts, Space, Futanari, Tentacles, Harem, Sci-fi, Flash, Pregnant, Transformation
Censorship: No
Language : English
Size: 27 MB

About:

Trials in Tainted Space is a free text game about exploring the universe, yourself, and its myriad inhabitants in fun and customizeable ways. Because the entire game is made in text, it's easy to change scenes on the fly. The game is built to accommodate everything from you playing a studly ship captain to a busty space-slattern to a masculine-looking hermaphrodite to a hard-working mercenary just looking for his next job.

Version 0.7.40 Changelog:

* Added a "rare drops" system for giving any enemy the potential to drop things rarely.
* Added the ability for almost any enemy to drop any of the existing eggs in game. Yay, Easter! The event should go for another day or two.
* Syri can be hugged or kissed, depending on time of day.
* Kiro will sometimes leave her comms device sitting out at Kally's allowing you to send a set of Dick Pics to Kally (for more points toward unlocking the threesome).
* Various tweaks and improvements.

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN EXTREME CONTENT!

https://fboom.me/file/5691b07c4cd4a/TiTs_0.7.40.rar

What112

Katie's Corruption - Version 0.6 - Update

Release date: 18 April 2017
Genre: Visual novel, Netorare, 3D, Big tits, Body modification, Nude, Sexy Girl, Cheating, Family Sex, Incest
Size: 101 MB

About:

I'm 3Diddly, and I create 3D comics and visual novel games!
What I try to aim for is realism in the characters in my story. In this manner the story will feel more real and less forced like in alot of other erotic stories.

Main fetishes in my comics and games:
- Corruption
- Body modification: Breast and butt augmentation, tattoos, hair change, piercings
- Netorare
- Cheating
- Family Sex (to a lesser degree, will be included as an option in games but not comics)
- Girls being huge sluts!

Make your choice carefully! Some choices are not obvious. You need to increase those "manipulation points" on the right top corner to progress!

What is new in version 0.6?:

- New Scenes with Boss

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN INCEST CONTENT!

https://fboom.me/file/f34a242320bd0/Katie-0.6-pc.zip

What112

Babysitter - Version 0.0.2 - Fix - Update

Genre: Visual Novel, Corruption, Teen, Incest, Anal, Feet, Voyeurism, Sleep, Harem, Milf, Lesbian
Size: 111 MB [Windows], 110 MB [Mac]

About:

You starting to play in the role of freelance programmer, whos career is not so successful as expected. Currently you are desperately seeking for the client who would buy the "special software" you have been working on for a while and you hope it will make you filthy rich. In the meantime, your sister is having argue with her daughter whether she will go on college or not. This argue ends in having your niece in your apartment free room. And she is currently looking for a job instead going to the college in order to be independent...

Version 0.0.1 Walkthrough:

https://fboom.me/file/e41f87334c90c/Babysitter_v._0.0.1._Walkthrough.rar

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/c1aa23e5c89c7/Babysitter-2.0-winFIX.rar

Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/95a9746be5c62/Babysitter-1.0-macFIX.rar

What112

Babysitter - Version 0.0.2 - Fix - Update

Genre: Visual Novel, Corruption, Teen, Incest, Anal, Feet, Voyeurism, Sleep, Harem, Milf, Lesbian
Size: 111 MB [Windows], 110 MB [Mac]

About:

You starting to play in the role of freelance programmer, whos career is not so successful as expected. Currently you are desperately seeking for the client who would buy the "special software" you have been working on for a while and you hope it will make you filthy rich. In the meantime, your sister is having argue with her daughter whether she will go on college or not. This argue ends in having your niece in your apartment free room. And she is currently looking for a job instead going to the college in order to be independent...

Version 0.0.1 Walkthrough:

https://fboom.me/file/e41f87334c90c/Babysitter_v._0.0.1._Walkthrough.rar

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/c1aa23e5c89c7/Babysitter-2.0-winFIX.rar

Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/95a9746be5c62/Babysitter-1.0-macFIX.rar

What112

The Defeat of Little Red - Version 0.3 - Update

Genre: Visual Novel, ADV, Big Tits, Muscle Girl, All Sex, Fight, BDSM
Size: 296 MB [Windows], 228 MB [Mac]

Author words:

Alright, decided I wanted to release what I had done before I worked in a new villain, see if I can get some feedback from you all.
As stated before there's a couple of new options in with the Gasser and a new ending (being sold into white slavery). It's pretty short for now but I'll probably end up fleshing it out for people. And, a big thank you to all my backers who helped pay for most of the files I used for the new ending!!

Also, a quick note: at this point I'm making these early versions available publicly. But once the game gets to a certain size/I get enough backers who are giving feedback I'll probably post it only for those who are backing me.

Version 0.3 Changelog:

- Added in all the typo/spelling corrections people have caught and told me about. Slight tweaks to some of the introductory dialog.

- Added in the first run through of a new section, with a hulking red sewer mutant. Eventually there will be options to be taken down or choose to go down into the sewer and face more of them. But that will require purchasing some new files.

- Added a new set of choices to The Gasser's section.

- Added in a new choice during the IntelliTek ending.

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/1fa1ac2860b8f/TheDefeatofLittleRed-0.3-pc.rar

Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/cd79b7d1fa5a5/TheDefeatofLittleRed-0.3-mac.zip

What112

Corruption - Version 0.30 - Update

Release date: 19 April 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Corruption, Mind control, Harem, Fetish, All sex, Big boobs, Blowjob, Sex
Size: 1.93 GB

Author Words:

Hi~ I am Mr.C. I'm making an adult game. Now, I'm working on a game except for my business time. If everyone has a lot of support to me, I will be able to invest more time in game production. I want you to try the public version and invest in my potential.
Unfortunately, I am not an English speaking country, so translation may be a little strange. Please understand it. (all info I could get)

Version 0.30 Changelog:

-Added mom's room night scene
-Added mom action scene (sex)
-Added new mom's date scene in pool
-Added new mom's apron scene
-Added Nicole action (titfuck,blowjob)
-Added new Nicole's date scene in pool
-Added mom-sister video recording action in livingroom
-added mom-sister TV event scene in livingroom
-Added Megan date scene (park, home)- You can now ask for a date by phone.
-Added Megan's house random event.
-Added Megan action (handjob,spank)
-Added Megan talk and picture scenes
-Added Emily date scene - You can now ask for a date by phone.
-Added Emily new action (Urine test) in hospital
-Added Megan-Emily video recording action in Megan's house
-Added Maria date scene (park, home) - You can now ask for a date by phone.
-Added Mrs.Simpson date scene - You can now ask for a date by phone.
-Added Heather action (handjob, titfuck)
-Added Heather date scene - You can now ask for a date by phone.
-New character Michelle introduction scene
-Adjusting some random events occurrence condition

https://fboom.me/file/494fa2858bd31/corruption-v0.30-pc.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/f31a941b791e8/corruption-v0.30-pc.part2.rar

What112

My Strange Sister - Version 0.41 - Update

Release date: 8 April 2017
Genre: RPG, Adventure, Big Boobs, Family, Masturbation, Sexy Girl, Incest, Voyeur, Creampie
Size: 131 MB

About:

This is a story about a guy who ran away from his family, to study in a different city. More accurately, he fled from his sister, for whom he has feelings which are more than 'fraternal'. This is a game about B/S incest. And there is plenty of it. Hopefully, this will not be just 'another' incest game. What makes it different from the rest?
Firstly, the storyline in the genre of modern urban fantasy. The story takes an important part in the game. As should be expected, there will be several variants of development to the plot, with different endings.
Secondly, we will make interactive and animated sex scenes.
Third, the main character can have different personalities, that will affect the game later.
Lastly. Despite the fact that there is only one female character in this game, we will try to make her as custom as possible. From her appearance to her traits. This will also affect the game-play.

Version 0.41 Changelog:

You must start a new game to play it without errors.

The main changes:
- added more than 8000 words to the story
- a new outfit for each personality
- we add indicators of the relations level
- added new locations and improved existing ones
- new body and eyes for Liz

https://fboom.me/file/42a01e70b65fc/My_Strange_Sis_v0.41.zip

What112

I Love Daddy - Version 0.10 - Update

Release date: 21 April 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Incest, Dad-Daughter, Family sex, Sexy girl, Teen girl, Bath, Bathroom, Masturbation, all sex, Anal, Seduced, Romance, Voyeur
Size: 372 MB [Windows], 357 MB [Mac]

About:

It is a story about a simple girl, who ends up staying in a hotel in Venice with her father for her 18th birthday after her mother bailed out on the romantic getaway that her father planned to try to fix the marriage. In the last night of the trip though, the A/C breaks down and she ends up waking up during the night because of the heat and sweat. Then, by accident or by fate, she sees something she shouldn't have, and when they return home on the next day a new idea hatches in her mind. She has to seduce her daddy.

That's where you come in, you take control of the girl in the hopes of seducing her father, having sex with him and making him as happy as he has made her. Will she be able to sate her lust? What will happen with the marriage? How far are you willing to go for your daddy?

Version 0.10 Changelog:

The game now consist of:
414 pictures in total, which are divided in
around 39 events which have
43,231 words written in them.

!ONLY SAVES FROM 0.0.9 WORK!

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/f00bf38a2bc04/I_love_Daddy-0.10-pc.rar

Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/4ff6506fdbb95/I_love_Daddy-0.10-mac.rar

What112

ABYSS - Version 8 - Limited Edition - Update

Release date: 22 April 2017
Genre: SLG, Training, 3D, Lingerie, Glasses, Corruption, Anal, Oral, Incest, BDSM, Groping, Corruption, Humiliation, Lesbian
Size: 272 MB

About:

Shy girl Alice comes to the Peaks High private school and tries to make friends, but the only friend she can trust is her diary. You play as her uncle, wealthy, handsome and single businessman in his mid-forties. Poor girl lost her parents in a traffic accident and now you are her family. She comes to stay at your place for quite a while. Everything is new for the girl: new life, new school, new family. But if only she could guess what is waiting ahead.

Gameplay:
You'll be making choices between two or more decisions that will negatively or positively affect the outcome of each particular scene and the main story as well.
Characters:
The story will be built around your relations with your niece. But there will be additional characters: her classmates and friends, schoolteachers, etc.

What is new?

- Added 2 bonus events.
- Added autosave feature.

https://fboom.me/file/f5e4b673e34cd/Abyss_8LE.rar

What112

ABYSS - Version 8 - Limited Edition - Update

Genre: SLG, Training, 3D, Lingerie, Glasses, Corruption, Anal, Oral, Incest, BDSM, Groping, Corruption, Humiliation, Lesbian
Size: 272 MB

About:

Shy girl Alice comes to the Peaks High private school and tries to make friends, but the only friend she can trust is her diary. You play as her uncle, wealthy, handsome and single businessman in his mid-forties. Poor girl lost her parents in a traffic accident and now you are her family. She comes to stay at your place for quite a while. Everything is new for the girl: new life, new school, new family. But if only she could guess what is waiting ahead.

Gameplay:
You'll be making choices between two or more decisions that will negatively or positively affect the outcome of each particular scene and the main story as well.
Characters:
The story will be built around your relations with your niece. But there will be additional characters: her classmates and friends, schoolteachers, etc.

What is new?

- Added 2 bonus events.
- Added autosave feature.

https://fboom.me/file/f5e4b673e34cd/Abyss_8LE.rar

What112

Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris - Version 0.78 - Update

Genre: RPG, Pregnancy, Exposure, Heavy Corruption, Nenotare, Masturbation, Lesbians, All sex
Size: 399 MB

About:

An FBI agent flies to Japan in a mission, he meets a girl called Ayame. They fall in love and he asks her to move to the USA with him.
Having never met her father and having her mother die 2 years earlier, Ayame had very little that bind her to Japan so she moved in the USA to him.
A game about a regular woman and her fiance who engage in a story with lots of cheating, blackmailing, heavy corruption and a background of netorare. You will decided how the story unfolds one month before their marriage which is when the game will take place.

https://fboom.me/file/49edfb38c4aa7/Fleeting_Iris_0.78.rar

What112

Ethan's Legacy - Act 02 - Version 0.3a - Update

Release date: 23 April 2017
Genre: VN, Visual Novel, Big Tits, Big Tits, POV, Mind Control, Corruption, Gym, Incest, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister
Size: 384 MB

About:

"Use your gift wisely, son."
"Only you can protect your family.."
That was a few of the last words you have ever heard from your father during the day of his disappearance. The incident left a huge mark on your family and your life, and you have done your best to move on from that point.
This is a story about Ethan's life and his family after the collapse of Luxem, the company where his father worked before his death. You play as Ethan, gifted with a serum your father gave with his pleading tone, trying to uncover what truly happened and what powers were granted to you.
You will meet allies and enemies, friends and lovers, as you grow with your powers in Your legacy.
What powers did it give? You never knew. But more importantly,
Have you ever used it?

Note from Creator: Hey guys,I'm just explaining the change in direction for the future contents.
First off, I've removed the chapter system for the next 3-4 "chapters" and all of them will be grouped in an "Act". Essentially making the previous 4 chapters (prologue, chapter 1, 2 and 3) the first "act" of the story.
Why did I change the system? Well.. there will be "variables" that persists in between "chapters" for the next act. They won't affect the story too much(however there will be slight deviations on how the scenes goes).
Does this mean that there will be choices in the next Act? Probably not. But you'll see a similar "relationship" system that will take account of what you did with each characters. So, if you don't have enough "relationship" points, some actions like: kissing, sex, etc, Will be blocked completely.
Then, the next thing I want to say is the new acts after this will continue off from the "true" ending from each act. Meaning the next act will start off only from a set amount of points that is predetermined.
The amount of content produced will be similar, it's just how the content are released is different. Don't worry about that.

https://fboom.me/file/bd91c2f311e69/Ethans_Legacy_Act02_v3a.rar

What112

Lab Rats - Version 0.6.1 - Update

Genre: Animation, RPG, 3DCG, Hypnosis, Housewives, Female Heroine, Big tits, Netorare, Mind Control, Incest
Size: 417 MB

About:

Lab Rats follows the story of you, the main character, during a summer term working in a small biology lab as a lab assistant. You're a third year chemical engineering student, and just as you are preparing to kick back and relax you are told you've been granted a lab assistant position. While the work is interesting, you've become more interested in the equipment and knowledge this gives you access to. The lab seems to have made significant progress in the delivery of several mind altering substances, and you are the only person who has realized it's potential so far. You will have access to the lab for four months, and it's up to you to figure out how to make the best use of it.

Version 0.6.1 Changelog:

- Added 7 new "special" endings that override the generic endings. These special endings require a score over 100 with two or more girls, and a certain combination of actions at the end of the game.
- Added Resistance indicator to main Influence HUD.
- Added "Notes" tab to the notebook.
- Added README file containing information on what content is provided for free for other people to use, and under what terms.
- Added notice before each major scene informing you how many times the event has been taken and the expected resistance gain.
- Increased Resistance reduction from minor scenes.
- Cost for serum supplies now cheaper for larger batches.
- Changed chances for night time events to trigger so they are more frequent and regular.
- Refactored major, minor, and hub scenes so they're stored in separate files.
- Fixed bug with images staying on screen after a minor scene in the morning.
- Fixed some spelling and grammar error
- Fixed bug with one of Alexia's minor scenes.
- Fixed incorrect image being displayed for part of Lily's major movie screen.
- Fixed incorrect image being displayed for one of Mom's ending scenes.

And here's the change log if you're just going from v0.6.0 to v0.6.1:
- Cost for serum supplies now cheaper for larger batches.
- Changed chances for night time events to trigger so they are more frequent and regular.
- Refactored major, minor, and hub scenes so they're stored in separate files.
- Fixed bug with images staying on screen after a minor scene in the morning.
- Fixed some spelling and grammar error
- Fixed bug with one of Alexia's minor scenes.
- Fixed incorrect image being displayed for part of Lily's major movie screen.
- Fixed incorrect image being displayed for one of Mom's ending scenes.

https://fboom.me/file/9c1e8421b2615/Lab_Rats-0.6.1-all.zip

What112

Futanari Quest - Version 0.03 - Update

Release date: 31 March 2017
Genre: Adventure, Animation, Futanari, Fantasy, Sexy Girls, Cum
Size: 442 MB

About:

You take the role of Yui, a young woman who is blessed/cursed with an enormous cock. You're given the challenging task of impregnating 100 women across the world to ensure your genetics are passed down to future generations.

Alongside your fuzzy companion, Clit, you'll fuck, lick and suck your way across the world. You'll meet plenty of charming characters along the way: strong warrior women, shy princesses, cold-hearted killers and so many more. Some of the girls you choose to breed with are natural females. But chances are high that you'll run into a few futanari girls, just like yourself!

Version 0.03 Changelog:

Major Updates:

+ Added a new character: Madeline
+ Added 2 new sex scenes (5 images added to gallery)
+ Fixed existing art work: Yui now has a pussy, like a true futanari!
+ Added voice acting for new dialogue
+ Improved battle system with new skills
+ Made a cup of coffee
+ Revamped item collection system
+ Implemented a quest system
+ Forgot about cup of coffee and it went cold

Minor Updates:

+ Can now access sex scene memories from main menu
+ Can now view sex scene alternate images from gallery
+ Adjusted enemy encounter rate to be less frequent
+ Adjusted enemy stats
+ Re-heated coffee but it tasted bad, made a new cup

Known Bugs / To Fix List:

+ Yui's map sprite doesn't stay naked when exiting areas
+ Using the Cum command in battle doesn't return your
map portrait/sprite back to regular state, it stays erect.
Can be fixed by using the wardrobe/pocket wardrobe

https://fboom.me/file/24621cecdecfb/Futanari_Quest.rar

What112

Paying Quest - Version 0.5 - Update

Genre: Visual Novel, VN, Milf, Big breasts, Action, Big ass, Incest, Erotic Adventure, Big Boobs, Big Tits, Family Sex, Brother-Sister
Size: 429 MB

About:

As the player you will experience different story lines and adventures with many different girls. You arrive in a new city but you have nowhere to live. Your sister Amy's friend Katherine lives in the city and is short on cash so she agrees to have you as a paying guest for couple of months until you find a place of your own.

Version 0.5 Changelog:

1) A new animated erotic scene with Kathy.
2) Submission options with Sam(limited to kitchen as of now).
3) Background music.
4) Code optimization.

https://fboom.me/file/f3a213adb8062/PayingGuest-0.5-pc.zip

What112

Astral Games - Version 0.0.3 - Update

Release date: 24 April 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, 3DCG , Big Tits, Lesbian, Voyeurism, Incest, Family Sex
Language : English, Russian
Size: 190 MB

About:

The protagonist - Karl, whose father died not so long ago, lived an ordinary life, with his mother and younger sister. But one day he realizes that his life is not so ordinary: falling asleep in his room in the evening, he finds himself in the head of his neighbor Sveta, and seems to be able to influence the course of her thoughts ...
In the process of playing, Karl will learn about the secret of the sister, help her mother with the restaurant business and use her neighbor to make money.

https://fboom.me/file/0ff72763a3057/Astral_Games_v0.0.3.rar

What112

Subtle Influence - Version 0.1a

Release date: 24 April 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Mind Control, Corruption
Size: 149 MB

About:

The main character in this story is Paul Rutter, a university lecturer who lives in Seattle. He stumbles upon an ancient relic - a tome - left behind by his late parents, once renowned archaeologists who traveled the world in search of occult artifacts. He soon discovers the Power of Influence via the book. Paul begins to experiment with this new ability around people, eventually influencing the female gender into performing erotic activities.

https://fboom.me/file/a11157b3adf02/Subtle_Influence_0.1a.zip

What112

The Dark Prince - Version 1.2 - Update

Release date: 21 April 2017
Genre: Adventures, MILF, 3D, All sex, Big tits, Demons, Monster, Incest, Brother-Sister, Big Breasts, Milf
Size: 782 MB

About:

The game is about a young man, who accidently inherits some special magic powers from his ancestor. Now he has to fight demons and protect his family (Mom and sister) from their attacks, using their gratitude to corrupt them.
By the way, I'm sorry if I make mistakes, English is not my native language.
I plan to create a really big adult game, that will contain incest, harem, domination, bdsm, lesbian sex and many other things. It will also have many characters (about 10 girls or more to interact with), many locations (much more than demo-version has), a system of skills, a battle system, a lot of enemies and various ways to defeat them, and other interesting events.
I also plan to change the interface if the game, to add some buttons and info screens.
I can't draw pictures myself, so I used 3D SexVilla Editor to create graphics for my game.

https://fboom.me/file/5f110e28cabac/The_Dark_Prince_v.1.2.rar

What112

Valentina's Story - Version 0.02 - Update

Release date: 25 April 2017
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Erotic adventure, Sexy girl, Small tits, Beautiful ass, All sex, Blowjob, doggystyle, Humilation, Father-daughter, Brother-sister, Family sex, Old man, Public sex, Spank, Corruption, Incest
Size: 193 MB

About:

A corruption sandbox game about a college freshman on her first day of school. I say "sandbox" because I want the game to be fairly open. Story routes are going to be linear to keep things simple, but the activities Valentina does on a day to day basis will mostly be up to you. Currently the game contains the beginnings of two main story routes. Sam's is easy to access. Zach's is a little harder to find.

Game Features :

Current version features:
Around 2 hours of content (The game currently does not have an ending)
Outfits: Two main, three swim suits, and a skimpy workout outfit
The start of two main story routes: Sam (Valentina's Brother), and Zach (An abusive prick at the college)
One primary job (Beach Cafe)
One secondary job (Bar on the beach)
A college with one punishment scene per teacher (Make sure you are wearing a skirt)
Over 200 images/cg's

Planned Features:
- Short play throughs with multiple routes that you can choose to partake in
- More activities than you can complete in a single play through
- Main story routes with at least one ending
- Horny/shame corruption system
- Many different outfits, h-scenes are tied to specific outfits
- Multiple ways to make money to buy more outfits
- Simple Day to Night system, and Day of Week system
- Go from being a relatively innocent college freshman to a total slut if you wish

Known bugs:
If you buy the pink bikini before getting it for free via the Beach Cafe it breaks the clothing store and prevents you from buying more outfits.

You will need RPG Maker VX Ace RTP for it to run.

https://fboom.me/file/cfe930772963b/Valentina's_Story_0.2_Release.rar